Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76852 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
All I see here is parental failure.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by OriOko88(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chaii. U lit a room and ran out after sex with ur guy. Chaii. Where re your parents?? It so rate to see a parent here in sw gave her educated daughter out for marriage at 17 yrs. Poverty has destroyed most Nigerians physce walahi. Those benue girls sabi Bleep sha especially those igege girls. Na 500 we dey use Bleep dem for street here in ojoo ibadan
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 99thEnemy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
humberjade:

Thank you, but I am currently out of the country. Pls is there any way to get it online?

If you Know someone who works in GTBank.. the person can check it online for you.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by blaise26abj(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Angel15:
This is very bad, for whatever reason you dont have to take a life. However, this story is not complete, this two had dated for 3years. He deflowered this young girl at the age 14yrs. Even at 17 this girl is still an under age and very vulnerable. He molested and took undue advantage of her for 3yrs. That man should be in his early 30s. He knew exactly what he was doing. With her level of reasoning and violent exposure the man had put her through, she thought it was the best thing to do . It takes a matured and understanding heart to let go of such heartbreak. In another story, their fight started when she found out the guy had gone to do introduction of another lady, even though he denied it

The wages of sin is death.

Probably was demanding one last sex before he runs away finally . The parents that gave her out to that guy should be arrested too. Nonsense !

This is why I always say when it involves immorality and decadence , DON’T mind your business ! Talk . The ripple effect of these things touch people that don’t even know jack about the culprits . Imagine the economic loss of the landlord of the house that was burnt !

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Fortune109: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
The man sponsored you till you gained admission to study law...

Now you feel you can't marry an uneducated person like him anymore...

Then you premeditated a murder just to be free and have a fellow educated man to marry after you graduate from the Law school...

This one thinks ahead...in a very evil way
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
Small girls these days. I wonder the kind of upbringing they had.

At your age, youve already aborted 3 preggy. I blame the parents though. Bad parenting is one of the major causes of rotten children in the society.

At that age the only thing on my mind was how to pass Jamb and which hairdresser to go that will not cut my hair. The kind of parenting we are having these days leaves much for concern.

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
stupid boy, who still dates a teenager and allows her know where he lives.... ode Bleep finish sleep like he goat

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Chipink(f): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
PHijo:
If you are not Igbo and you date an Igbo man anything you take eye see take am like that!
Most of them only marry non-Igbo girls who are better than them in ALL ramifications.
Other than that, they use and dump and settle for an Igbo girl when the chips are down.

U are a very useless man, to say this thing in a topic like this...this could have anybody from any region both the guy ad the lady.
I can undur story an igbo guy impregnated ur sister and another one took ur gf away because u were lazy to take care of her.
Go and vent ur anger on them directly.

Igbo tribe still the best tongue

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Ishilove: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
blaise26abj:

Probably was demanding one last sex before he runs away finally . The parents that gave her out to that guy should be arrested too. Nonsense !

This is why I always say when it involves immorality and decadence , DON’T mind your business ! Talk . The ripple effect of these things touch people that don’t even know jack about the culprits . Imagine the economic loss of the landlord of the house that was burnt !

God bless you. We are in a 'don't judge' and 'liberal' generation, that's why the society has degenerated to this extent. It's terrible

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by zexy2030(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......
Yeah.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by infidelity(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
She is possessed !
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
See as she resemble mynd44
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Dreyton36: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
You see that thing called Gbola ehn , that gbola don make many men for Lagos stranded without homes

Them no fit go village , no transport sef , toto don collect all their savings

But you see Konji ? Fear Konji

Na man go tell you say he broke , and he no get food stuff for house but once him phone ring

Olosho: I'm coming over and I'm hornyyyy

Immediately money go come from no where , he go forget all him problems but once he don CUM
Na day time regret go come

Dem come forget say no matter how gbola big reach , gbola no fit kill woman except na drug u use
Wetin I even they talk sef
Who ask me now ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by zexy2030(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

At that age the only thing on my mind was how to pass Jamb and which hairdresser to go that will not cut my hair. The kind of parenting we are having these days leaves much for concern.
Thank God for the 20th century, where western education and freelance media shifted our true African morals to liberty to self willed decisions.

DNA issues started when we began choosing partners for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lol. She's still claiming he forced her to have sex again; I guess that would look good in her defence. It may even have helped her except for the fact that she also claims that she was scared of him so she went to buy petrol and matches. You carry petrol and matches with you when you're scared of someone?

By the way, she's a minor. Censor her pics please.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:
SoulNavigator come and see the Idoma girl here
So pathetic. I always thought that Idoma girls are cool and are not up to anything bad. Over-generalization na hin be my problem. Chai.
Despite their shared history, she had no single motive to do what she did on that particular day. The guy may be even trying to reconcile with her sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chipink:

U are a very useless man, to say this thing in a topic like this...this could have anybody from any region both the guy ad the lady.
I can undur story an igbo guy impregnated ur sister and another one took ur gf away because u were lazy to take care of her.
Go and vent ur anger on them directly.

Igbo tribe still the best tongue

Na you useless!

If I wanted an Igbo girl I for get dem well, well...na den dey rush us!

Port Harcourt guy man like me.

I just stated the truth. Igbo have a lot to correct. They are largely a liability to Nigeria, not all, many!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by humberjade: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

If you Know someone who works in GTBank.. the person can check it online for you.

Sadly, I don't. Thanks all the same.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
zexy2030:

Thank God for the 20th century, where western education and freelance media shifted our true African morals to liberty to self willed decisions.

DNA issues started when we began choosing partners for ourselves.
I don't quite follow...
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Forumobserver12(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
PHijo:
If you are not Igbo and you date an Igbo man anything you take eye see take am like that!

Most of them only marry non-Igbo girls who are better than them in ALL ramifications.

Other than that, they use and dump and settle for an Igbo girl when the chips are down.

Stop misinforming the public on issues you know nothing about, that's how some of you go about spreading hates everywhere....
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Saverin: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
dangermouse:
You never know with women

-James Hardly Chase.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ShoeShineGuy: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
dangermouse:

-James Hardly Chase.

angry cheesy

Oh well,.. You've got it coming, dude!

And, er.. Lady here's your wreath!!

-James Hardly Chase.

On a more serious note, youths will never learn a thing from this. RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Lol.. @hairdresser..

I'm telling you. Bad parenting really calls for great concern in our society today.

It is well.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by sofiscatedmoron: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Waste the idiot, you killed your lover
Hang her by her vagina
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by zexy2030(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't quite follow...
If u were born 70s - 90s by now u should be a mother.

The era where morals began to decay, was when western education was exchanged for good morals and cultural discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Lies. You where bittered that he destroyed u and then now u two are not together, he is doing better than u.

U See how street boyfriend shit destroy this one

How,just how could you say this things about a 17 years old girl that has aborted 3 times already. I don’t just understand how most of you think on nairaland, if you are trolling sef it’s very insensitive to talk about the fact you got people liking your post is even more scary that people share same ideal with you.

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Forumobserver12:

Stop misinforming the public on issues you know nothing about, that's how some of you go about spreading hates everywhere....

It is something I KNOW very well, Igbo men I am close to have opened up on this issue.

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by tunjilana: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Basicend:
At 17 yrs, 3 abortions, several sex counts...

What guage will she be at 25 years....

I pity our young men now adays. .

Many teens are into cultism...initiated and done things that even adults cant conceive.

One just need to be careful and not assume

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by nams77: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
dangermouse:

-James Hardly Chase.

I dey tell you! That word sums up a whole lot!

Women. Fear them

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
Small girls these days. I wonder the kind of upbringing they had.

At your age, youve already aborted 3 preggy. I blame the parents though. Bad parenting is one of the major causes of rotten children in the society.

I wouldn’t blame the girl totally, at that age it’s easy to lure and charm a girl when most of them fantasize about love and their hormones are all over the place, plus the fact they watch and see all this half naked women and watch men ogling over them makes them want to wield same power, they have their role models like Nicki and Cardi preaching about the power of the puss, ofcourse their mind can’t function properly. We as adults have failed when we encourage that type of lifestyle forgetting the generation coming look up to us because they don’t know any better. Sadly I don’t see how we can rectify this issues, it will only get worse.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by weyreypey: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
nams77:

I dey tell you! That word sums up a whole lot!

Women. Fear them
She poked him and lighted him up all in the same evening.... Premeditated murder. She can't even study law as a murderess
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Seyzcham91(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
very very useless generation indeed
UncleKoboko:
Unfortunate Idǐot!

Many of these so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

I know many girls between 15-25 years that can't cook, wash their own clothes, clean and do many simple chores. How do you now raise your own children?
But they have 3 to 8 body counts already.

- The only thing most boys know how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go about having sex with different men in the name of boyfriends, watch Telemundo and Zeeworld all day, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs around.

I blame the parents 90%!

The crazy thing is, most of these parents won't even tolerate nonsense from other people's children living with them or maids. That's why most of this maids grow up to become better than their useless children.

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.