Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76854 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Gkay1(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2021
konji
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by DarkJeddi(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Even with the benefit of time,this one couldn't even lie well enough to save her life.. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by humberjade: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2021
This is so messed up...3 pregnacies and 2 abortions...murder at the age of 17...I am simply speechless...Chai lipsrsealed undecided

Please does anyone know how I can get the BVN attached to my Gtbank account? Note, I have no access to the phone number attached to my account. Thank you
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Chirowman(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
This is a sad news , how can you have the evil thought of killing someone .
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
It's the worst disrespect you can ever think of.....

Since I don't go on dates, that's the only option I have and it has never failed.

If I invite you and you refuse, I'll smile and move on.

The greatest disrespect is never letting a woman know your house. What is he hiding? It's always bar, eatery, club, hotel, and bye.

Any woman that embraces only bar, eatery, club, hotel, and bye is cheap and doesn't respect herself.

Coming to a man's house doesn't equate to sex. Though, if you don't like him or you suspect him to be a rapist, then don't go.

15 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Coldie(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
If Nigeria wants to reduce crime they need to be doing excursion to prison for secondary school students, do it when the student is is Jss1, jss3 and ss3...

Alot of people think say prison na say them go just lock u up and they can survive it.

They need to see where they are going to, 17years girl about to spend the rest of her life in prison.

At least prison warders go use her hold body during her first 10 years for prison, that time her eyes go clear

12 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem in the name of love, they have killed millions. Kiriyo.
There is an endangered tribe in Nigeria, we need to protect them before they go extinct. Indonesia police are killing them, Malaysian police are killing them, Philippines police are killing them & now Nigerian babes are killing them ooooo.
Va chier

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
Last sex and she torched (burned) him. Women and evil mind.

17years old girl 3 what ?

she is still a minor oooo

3 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Coldie(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2021
humberjade:
This is so messed up 3 pregnacies and 2 abortions...murder at the age of 17...I am simply speechless...Chai lipsrsealed undecided
The girl could be lieing.

Abortion might not mean the full blown one if operation, abortion might just mean taking amiplox to wash your system

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2021
fati2001:

SWEET LOVE
Lol Aboki change acct to man. cheesy who dey pm Aboki? grin
Phedopile plenty o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by michaelogbejohn(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2021
I want to say that as parents, friends and others always talk about marriage to the ward, they should also lay emphasis on child upbringing
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Make I here wat Elders hv to say sad
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Alexaonfleek: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2021
humberjade:
This is so messed up...3 pregnacies and 2 abortions...murder at the age of 17...I am simply speechless...Chai lipsrsealed undecided

[/b]Please does anyone know how I can get the BVN attached to my Gtbank account? Note, I have no access to the phone number attached to my account. Thank you[b]
Try using the mobile app or internet banking
If that doesn't work out maybe you'll have to go to gt bank around you.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by relicng: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Law student taking law to her hand

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Ugulo(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2021
You're a mumu girl. U can't lie to me. 3 abortion? U no get sense? I don't believe you
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by tollyboy5(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
A lady with worth will come knowing who she move with. A worthless Lady will think otherwise. These things no be magic

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by AFONJACOW(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Please go and do the time in prison and leave us alone shikina

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Lies. You where bittered that he destroyed u and then now u two are not together, he is doing better than u.

U See how street boyfriend shit destroy this one

na wa o
you b CHIDINMA family?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Godblessbiafraa: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:

Always thinking from your small anus

GTFOH

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by BSdetector: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Flatin0 love story
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Flows001(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Neddstark:
Women are really doing heinious crimes these days believing the society will have mercy on them because they are females, the weaker sex. Death penalty please, its the best deterrence.
Legally speaking, there are two categories of persons that the death penalty doesn't apply to:
(1) Pregnant women
(2) Minors(children 18years and below).
The best is having her spend years behind bars. Las Las na she still lose, LAW she no read again, the way e hard to get admission to read Law for public Universities, she just wasted her golden opportunity. This word "Anger" can destroy an entire generation if not properly controlled.

6 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by odun51587: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2021
I want to say that as parents, friends and others always talk about marriage to the ward, they should also lay emphasis on child upbringing

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by pickatyouu: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2021
My mental issue be this.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2021
This is just sad and unfortunate all around
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Uzohendris: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Monthly and yearly available
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Omoslim26: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Mods

What is this sort of tribalism this morning?

Seun dominique OAM4J mukina2

On home page ?

Leave that animal he is fulfilling his destiny he came into dis world to do bigotry

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by JoeEeL(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Unfortunate Idǐot!

Many of this so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

I know girls between 15-25 years that can't cook, wash their own clothes, clean and do many simple chores. How do you now raise your own children?
But they have 3 to 8 body counts already.

- The only thing most boys know how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go around about havinh sex with Different men in the name of boyfriends, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs about.

I blame the parents 90%!

The crazy thing is, most of these parents won't even tolerate nonsense from other people's children living with them or maids. That's why most of this maids grow up to become better than their useless children.

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.

Were u a virgin at 17?

Had u ever touched a woman's breasts at 17?

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Ugulo:
You're a mumu girl. U can't lie to me. 3 abortion? U no get sense? I don't believe you
it’s possible. She’s young and gullible and probably believed him each time he promised it would be different.

3 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by The5DME(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
[[s]quote author=Millenniumlady post=98110170]If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......[/quote][/s]
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Judolisco(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
They should also arrest d parents of d girl... Wtf allowing a 17 Yrs old girl to stay with a man with your consent... Have we lost our morals to that extent?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by The5DME(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
[[s]quote author=cococandy post=98116550] it’s possible. She’s young and gullible and probably believed him each time he promised it would be different.

[/quote][/s]
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 99thEnemy(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
SoulNavigator come and see the Idoma girl here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.