Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (35684 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by denex: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2007
Did I not say it in here that the selected contestants do not take part in the screening exercise? shey you people are seeing the result of petty corruption?

Lights! Camera! Roll Sound! Action!

Let the show continue.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by pisces20: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2007
i'm speechless
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by fesse(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2007
shocked :owhat the hell is this? i cant believe it. oh Nigeria! what a country full of carelessness. cry cry cry.NBL or what they called them should be sued for this lost life. I dont think they were prepared and have the interest of the contestants at heart. cry cry cry. No! It is very painful. speechless angry angry angry sad sad sad.

MAY HIS GENTEL SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by fesse(f): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2007
shocked :owhat the hell is this? i cant believe it. oh Nigeria! what a country  full of carelessness. cry cry cry.NBL or what they called them should be sued for this lost life. I dont think they were prepared and have the interest of the contestants at heart. cry cry cry. No! It is very painful. speechless angry angry angry sad sad sad.

MAY HIS GENTEL SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by nasara(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2007
wat a pity who knows how hard he struggle b4 he make, d kind of runs he did and the connection he has b4 he could make the last 10 and he died as a bear ambassador.my his soul rest in peace
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Easybaby(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2007
R.I.P . . . . . . . . . . , ,  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by ronnieslimz(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2007
its really sad. .  cry heard it in d news yesternite, how could such happen?? i keep askin maself. . may his soul rest in perfect peace!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by peteroby(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
we Nigerians can;t just learn,our mago mago will always cost us something great.this guy must have come in through one of the Ogas,i doubt if the guy went for screening.may his soul rest in peace if can allow him.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by afam1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2007
Dear Nairalander,we lost a fellow Nairalander(Mr Anthony Mudiaga Ogadje.
),who,in search of N5m(gulder ultimate search) met his death,may his gentle soul rest in peace.he is a 25 -year-old graduate of Geology from delta state university abraka. He died in the afternoon of Saturday, August 4, 2007, in what appeared to have been a drowning accident in Shere Hills Lake, Jos, Plateau State,
all attempts to revive him by the medical team and life- guards, including his fellow contestants, failed.
The deceased family has been duly informed, while an autopsy will be performed on his body to determine the actual cause of death.

rest in peace fellow and may u find rest in the bossom of the lord.

drop a word for the family

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by trendy(f): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
shocked SO HE WAS A NAIRALANDER cry cry cry cry THIS IS SAD
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

PS: WHAT'S HIS NAIRALAND USER NAME
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by londoner: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
May his soul rest in peace, condolences to his family.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Seun(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
What was his username?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Veracious(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
iyes:

PEOPLE, WHY DO WE LOOK FOR ALIBIS, LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BLAME. NOW IT'S THE ORGANIZERS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO SIMPLE HONESTY? WHEN THE GUY COULD NOT SWIM, WHY DID HE NOT SAY SO? WHEN HE ATTEMPTED SWIMMING, AND WAS HAVING PROBLEMS, WHAT IS WRONG IN SHOUTING FOR HELP? AN ALARM RAISED ON TIME WOULD HAVE SAVED HIM.

IN LIFE ONE SHOULD BE TRUTHFUL TO ONESELF (EVEN IF YOU DECEIVE THE WHOLE WORLD) ONE OF THE IMPORTANT RULES IN LIFE IS; BE YOURSELF. THIS PRESUPPOSES THAT WE SHOULD BE REAL, AND NEVER TRY TO BE SOMEONE ELSE (DON'T COPY OTHERS)

I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE GUY, BUT HE ALSO SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN DECEIVING OTHER & IN THE PROCESS DECEIVED HIMSELF!

You have a solid point here.

trendy:

shocked SO HE WAS A NAIRALANDER cry cry cry cry THIS IS SAD
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

PS: WHAT'S HIS NAIRALAND USER NAME

OH MY GOD,YOU DON'T SAY? shocked
PLS WHAT WAS HIS ID AND POST HE CONTRIBUTED TO? sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by denex: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
@afam1

what is the guys nairaland ID? Abi must we also use mago-mago to milk sympathy again?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by ronnieslimz(f): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
nairaland memeber ke shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by denex: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
Shebi we don ask for him ID now. No reply.

We advised any Nairaland member that is selected for the Ultimate search to let us know.

Since nobody indicated that they have become one of the Bush Mates, I really doubt that this Mudiaga was a member of Nairaland. All logic suggests he's not.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by holythug(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
nice shot denex grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Veracious(f): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ denex

i think you are right.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by ugopromo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
Ewooooooooooo!
         Its very unfortunate,
         I wonder when mago mago go end for this our naija.
         This our lie lie no go help usooooooh!
         Abeg make them sama de guy one big bottle of GULDER ULTIMATE,
         who knows miracle fit happen  .

ugopromo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rake: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
i think u all are gettin it wrong,have u all wondered that this guys have been out for some weeks now where there are no computers ,so where do u xpect them to log into nairaland forum.
we shud be concern about the death of somebody,and if u feel that u are not interested in praying for the decease then u better have a rethink cos it cud happen to anyone.

for the family of the decease,make God comfort u all and we pray that u find solace in the lord.amen sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by phatayee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
For every event, SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT. Most of big company never take it seroius. with this sad event no seroius sanction will be apply. Afterall, the Company belong to big guys.
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by funmeme(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2007
chai !!!!!!!!! what a great loss. i wonder what the family of the deceased will be feeling right now not to talk of when the show begins fully. ahahah  sad sad sad oma se ooooo  cry cry crysad he's gone 4 life i pray that his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.  God will strenghten his family. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by ucohinya(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
i'm damn sorry 2 hear this,i can't believe one of our brother in this quest 4 human survival,but all the same,may his soul rest in peace.Amen.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by DoubleN(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
Its a Pity,this kind of a thing is only possible in a place like Nigeria.On the Last Ultimate Search, swimming was also a criteria but could you believe it that during one of the tasks one of the contestants a girl,said she could not swim!Now their mago mago has claimed it's first victim.May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rowlandwhy: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2007
RIP
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by mimiko(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2007
this is serious oooo. was he really a nairalander pls wat was his username anyways may his soul rest in peace sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
@ afam 1 answer now
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rake: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
a guy full of life .na wah ooh.na small world be this.
rest in peace.do u think nigeria breweries wud pay the family of the decease?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rowlandwhy: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
Nigeria Breweries needs to be sued !
For not been complaint to HSE policies
It is quite unfortunate that most Nigeria companies are not following HSE procedures here.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by prettychic(f): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
jesus christ!! can u imagine!! angry angry
what bloody nonsense is this??!!
when will things ever be correctly done well in this country??
where were his fellow contestants when this was happening?!!
wherent there life guard around when they knew the contestants are in a very dangerous place!! shocked shocked
what nonsense is this, !!
more of the reason why suffering will never cease in this country, when the welfare of anyone else means nothing to us!!
we are one foolish, selfish things, !!!Nigerians deserve what they are going thru smiley
and nb should be sued for tis!!
bloody country, stinking place!!
angry angry angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by kellorah: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
The young man's life just went like that. May his soul rest in peace.

Though I still don't get how he drowned and how the others weren't able to do anything. sad
Well, what's meant to be will be.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
prettychic:

jesus christ!! can u imagine!! angry angry
what bloody nonsense is this??!!
when will things ever be correctly done well in this country??
where were his fellow contestants when this was happening?!!
wherent there life guard around when they knew the contestants are in a very dangerous place!! shocked shocked
what nonsense is this, !!
more of the reason why suffering will never cease in this country, when the welfare of anyone else means nothing to us!!
we are one foolish, selfish things, !!!Nigerians deserve what they are going through smiley
and nb should be sued for tis!!
bloody country, stinking place!!
angry angry angry

Madam take am easy.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by denex: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
Nigerians, I want you all to be proud of this. If it's in America now, they will use this as an opportunity to advertise more.

Look at when people started dying in WWE, they turned it into a marketing opportunity.

Gulder ultimate search 5!
The most daring, most dangerous, most tasking reality show in the world!

Limits have been tested, the proud have been humbled, mountains have been climbed, rivers have been crossed, lives have been lost!

Are you bold enough?!

Plus, we get to enter the Guinness book of records.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.