Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (35675 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by oremoren(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2007
What to expect for the GUS IV audition
Day 1
Wake up early for jogging
Intensive swimming
Military Drills- Push ups, Pres Ups, weight lifting,
Obstacle course- getting over a high wall- requires sped and smartness

Day 2
Scramble and get a seat in the boat

cant keep typing, for more of waht to expect log on to
www. realitvnigeria. . com

GOOD LUCK wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by cornel318(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2007
What is the most important thing needed at the GUS camp.
Is it credentials,swimming trunks, canvass/track suit, what??
Some one plaese give a clue.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Oyindamy(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2007
l learned that the Nigerian breweries already know the people for the search that this screening stuff is just a formality and I'm beginning to loose interest in it. cool

And when i heard that I checked out this Amina girl in the last search and I realize she was also in Amstel Malta box office, how come is she that lucky? because the search and amstel malt is sponsored by Nigerian breweries. angry

And that Stanley guy in the first search, he was the weekest contestant amongst the male and female, is it that there are no stronger people for the search? shocked

I think this partial thing is been done by there top staffs. cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by magneto(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2007
pls i'd like to know if the online registration is still on, and when is the deadline? thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by kateflow(f): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2007
yes it is still on
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rowlandwhy: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2007
magneto:

please i'd like to know if the online registration is still on, and when is the deadline? thanks

WHO TOLD U
The registration has been concluded
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Razorr(f): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2007
Oyindamy:

l learned that the Nigerian breweries already know the people for the search that this screening stuff is just a formality and I'm beginning to loose interest in it. cool

And when i heard that I checked out this Amina girl in the last search and I realize she was also in Amstel Malta box office, how come is she that lucky? because the search and amstel malt is sponsored by Nigerian breweries. angry

And that Stanley guy in the first search, he was the weekest contestant amongst the male and female, is it that there are no stronger people for the search? shocked

I think this partial thing is been done by there top staffs. cry

That does it. I'm not going for the auditions anymore. I can't afford to make a fool out of myself. angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by texazzpete(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2007
Razorr:

That does it. I'm not going for the auditions anymore. I can't afford to make a fool out of myself. angry

Razorr, don't give up that easy. There could be substance to that rumor, but then again, there might not be. You just might be the exception.

Besides, you could/should have fun in d audition. . .
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Razorr(f): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2007
My mind's made up. I'm not going.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by samueline(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
Razzor: Dont give up jst like dat except u were nt rily int. Wat OYINDAMMY said cannot in anyway be substatiated. I hv bn watching GUS frm d 1st edition n I kno its nt stage-managed. Even if it is gues dat ll b at d screening stage but definately nt during the show.

I op u ll RECONSIDER d decision u took earlier.

Oyindammy: Ar u rily sure of wat u said. D fact dat u were PROBABLY nt invited 4d screening does nt make it stage-managed. As u can c sum oda Nairalanders applied n hv bn invited 4d screeing. To imagine dat Razzor is abt changing her mind cuz of wat u said.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Oyindamy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2007
Hey, I was also invited for the audition and was told by someone that they already know the people going. And that Amina Featured in both, which i know convinced me.

Any We can still give it a trial like the other guy said.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Roscodaddy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2007
Razor,na lie you must go because we go support you,we dey behind you like hunchback,haba after you don raise our hopes finish.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by seun001(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2007
@ RAZOR
u sure u really wanna go in the first place.well if its me,its gonna take more than rumours to let me miss the experience.y, even the audition is very interesting and u can come back to gist us ere on nairaland,or do we have to beg u to go uh!i want info from the audition camp first hand.

if u dont know hw to swim then forget it unless u are a very quick learner and can learn at the camp.

gues this edition is gonna be more stressful ,more daunting challenges etc.

if anybody on nairaland is chosen,let us know and ur name so when voting starts,u know we got ur back.
besides is there anything that happens in nigeria without nepotism creeping in?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2007
well, i went to national stadium today to learn some swimming skills and alas i met 2 nairalanders there who also came for training. i wont lie, swimming like a fish aint easy but this doesnt mean i should not be there on tuesday. nywayz, we nairalanders can still hook up there. you can send your numbers to my email. all da best!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by seun001(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2007
if u are invited whether u will be chosen or not just go.ok
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Oyindamy(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2007
Hi Guyz, I wasn't trying to discourage anyone from attending the screening but I got to share the Info. with nairalanders to know there opinion on the issue. To know if it is worth abandoning ones job for three days without having an impression that your time have been wasted.

Anyway we can all give it a trial to see how its really like and if nothing at-least we can propergate the Gospel of nairaland.

Hope to see you Nairalanders on Tuesday, its going to be fun for us.
Best of luck To you all. cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Attraction: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
The screening at Enugu have been conducted and i was one of the successful contestant,it was tough both swimming, running,oral interview e.t.c, the final screening will be at lagos by 24th july but they didn't tell us whether the 25 of us that made it out of over 200 people will all leave to lagos.All they did was to collect our blood and urine for test and said they will call us on phone.Maybe they needed to carry out hiv test e.t.c who knows.I have hope to be there cos i have all it takes and i will be in jos for sure.Will inform you guys of the latest developments.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ attraction, God will see you through bro! as for the remaining of us going to bode thomas on tuesday, keep the hope alive. at least a nairalander should be among the final 10 !
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by mr007(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2007
The screening at Enugu have been conducted and i was one of the successful contestant,it was tough both swimming, running,oral interview e.t.c, the final screening will be at lagos by 24th july but they didn't tell us whether the 25 of us that made it out of over 200 people will all leave to lagos.All they did was to collect our blood and urine for test and said they will call us on phone.Maybe they needed to carry out hiv test e.t.c who knows.I have hope to be there because i have all it takes and i will be in jos for sure.Will inform you guys of the latest developments.

@ATTRACTION, thanks for letting us know what is on ground but could you please explain to us what the Oral interview is going to be like? As for me i`m one of the people who are going for the interview on the 17th which is next week TUESDAY and i`m not scared about anything but the interview becuase i dont know what to expect so that is why i want you to explain it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by mr007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ATTRACTION do you really have to be a graduate or under graduate to be part of it??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by trendy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
i just hope they can improve on last years show
they claimed it was going to get me glued
but i wasn't , i want to be glued this time undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by daslick007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2007
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRA LAND USERS, HMMM NAIJA DON TURN SOMETHING ELSE OOOO, THINGS ARE DONE IN A "MAN KNOW MAN" CONCEPT NOW, WELL FOR THE GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH OR WHATEVER COMES UP, ALL WE NEED DO IS JUST TO GO THERE AND HAVE FUN AND HOPE FOR THE BEST, MAKE CONTACTS, WHO KNOWS, U MIGHT NOT NEED THE GUS TO BECOME A STAR, IT MIGHT BE THAT CONTACT U MADE THERE, I HOPE I MAKE SENSE, LOL I'LL BE GOING FOR THE AUDITIONS ON TUESDAY AND IMMA DO MY BEST, GOD DEY.I HOPE TO MEET NAIRALAND USERS THERE, MY NUMBERS ARE 08077962430 OR 08039479279
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by afam1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
pls ma name is afam and ma number is 08038673022,i was invited too.make i hook up with ma fellow nairalander

pls people for abuja,jos and portharcourt centers shud tell us wot they did(plssssssssssssssssss) cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by mekoyo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2007
I appliedfor it last year but wasnt called up so i decided not to give it a try this year. They already know who they are going to select so what's the stress.

@razorr
You can just give it a try, u might have a chance. Goodluck to you.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by uchetobi(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
I hate d way Nigerians approach issues. If you apply and they don’t short list you we’l say they knew the people they will shortlist. If youbare short listed weand we don’t win we will say they knew the winner from the beginning. If you win we will say they gave us withcraft with the money. What happened to the spirit of sportsmanship
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Everbright(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2007
There's nothing like housemate in ultimate search
bushmate is the best to say.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by mr007(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ATTRACTION, thanks for letting us know what is on ground but could you please explain to us what the Oral interview is going to be like? As for me i`m one of the people who are going for the interview on the 17th which is next week TUESDAY and i`m not scared about anything but the interview becuase i don't know what to expect so that is why i want you to explain it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
Na August e dey start abi?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by niceuzor: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2007
Topic Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)!

The Stuff is Close and what re you guyz still talking about?

Anyway lets watch and see the screening how its going to be!

cry unfortunately i'm not in naija! cry

Plz can anyone put the Show On Youtube
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by krazynaija(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2007
I will be real glad to see seun on gus4.
is it dat everybody dat registers will be interviewed?
oh in ever grow sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2007
They shld show it on gulders website though
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by owinash(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2007
well guys this is very true cos the first audtion, i was present and they boldly told me and my friends that were the people they were going to pick so anybody that is going for the audition should be very prayerful maybe they might pick you if they all their people in and there still space,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.