Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (35672 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by sergeant: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2007
how did you people get your reply/invitation? got a text message that i should check m mail about 4 days ago, but up till now i haven't seen the mail.so someone should help me with inform about what is happening.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by trintee: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2007
Salute all da folks on Nairaland forum. I’ve been on Nairaland for some time but prefer 2 lay low n hear other ppls view. Concerning GUS 4 there is noting nu n there’s notin like partialty if u have what it takes u get in. Sayin dis cos I’ve received notification bout da stuff more than ten times thru phone n da net even when a wrong screenin venue was posted 2 me they apologized n still sent da correct address n yet I don’t know anybody there. I’ll b on Bode Thomas on TUES @ da screening n I don’t see anytin big only dat u have to be fit, da show is not for chicken littles. for those who got invited but can’t swim u can learn how 2 under a day n b a good swimmer dis stuffs no big deal. Cos myself can’t swim but I’m goin 2 learn how on TUES da only ting I’ll make sure I do is not 2 b amongst da 1st set of ppl 2 swim so I can learn diff srokes n style of swimming but if u don’t hav d heart like me better put on ur swimming trunks now. All da same try n enjoy urself as much as possible n develop nu friends and contact. Probably we’ll b able to coin a code we’ll be able to use to identify ourself on TUES as Nairaland members. I’ll b putin on a black facecap with the number 7 written in front with RED N @ DA BACK.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Oyindamy(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2007
@ trinee

Thats really nice hope to see you tomorrow.

To all that will be at the screening tomorow, BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL. cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by afam1(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2007
da trend is so good;AFAM is ma name and i will be putting on a red round neck that has "US ARMY" in front and also a red face cap that has an iverson logo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
goodluck mate! i really wish u make it to the last man standing! but remember, enjoy the process while it last cuz nothing can take d memories away. got this gut feeling u wud get there.

holla wn u win!
we all got ur back on this!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by fitinwell: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
Guys we will pray along with all GUSIV interveiwers I love u all Guys and babes from nairaland

contesy from BOLAJI MEDIA WORKS & IT CONSULTANCY SERVICES

www.bolajimedia.com

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Attraction: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2007
The interview is all about you, its not something academic nor political, its just you. So you know your personality, your reason for applying and why you want to win. Know your physical looks, your own body, your height e.t.c just be yourself.Thats all they need. Be real, confident and above all disciplined.Wish you guys best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by adegbemmy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
me sef i apply for the search but i neva see any mails from them for my email box,
shey e means say dem no tek me/
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2007
Success to all of una wey apply

MAMBA CAMP
SNAKE ISLAND

OBUDU

NIFOR

Where next?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by bukanside: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
To all nairalanders going for the GUS interview including myself, i wish u all good luck. My no is 08055138835, see u tomorrow
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2007
Intensive jogging as at 7.00am
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by daslick007(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2007
[b]Well well well, so much for the Ultimate Screening to find the chosenones, omo na lie jo!!! none of us were even among the chosen ones, 7am, Call time for the screening, i got there 7:30am and wow!!!! i saw about 3000 ultimate searchers, really looking tight, broad chested guys, fine boys, sexy ladies with the best legs in the world, then GEN GEN!!!! the so called screening started, all men with them big chest, flat chest, rib cages, all boys fall in go jog, chai, no be small jogging ooo, If u see the bouncers, they looked like thieves with their freaky looking faces and chest, We were called to start jogging, what, ?did i say jogging? damn, we were called to start playing in the mud, all fine boys and girls came out looking so muddy and childish all ofr Gulder ooooo!!! and the mumu "OFFICIALS" were just by the side watching and laughing inside of them saying "WE DON SEE MUGUs" then after jogging, everyone gets booted, is that a kool thing, well i am too vexed to talk more abt this, what do u think, 08077962430 / 07037963442 , to all the pretty ladies on here and to all the guys that went for this screening, i say , MAKE UNA NO WORRY, WE GO MAKE AM, no be by ultimate search ooooo, we're the ultimate people in the world, NAIRALANDERS I HAIL OOOOOO!!!!![/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Kave(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2007
hey guys, Twas really terrible, All this while i thought i was the man with my regular giming,, Because my chest don dey use style dey big small small,,, When i stood beside one of the bouncers, i resemble ant.

Anyways, The so called screening went on fine.,, The juging in the mud was the only way they could get some of us out , - me wey i don dey tink of How i wan Drive Ford Jeep-

I wasnt among the first 50 that were piked after the juging.

I be wan cry,

couldnt go to work again. i just went home to sleep straight.

hey guys i'll be back to post more //, E be like say NEPA wan HOLD light.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by DisGuy: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2007
did anyone of you take picture of even have a video of the jogging, i wan see fine babes mudfighting cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Kave(m): 2:31am On Jul 18, 2007
I wish i had a camera phone, wud have taken pics.
But believe me there were sexy looking girls in there. with Big *****ses. They looked so lazy. Thogh that field isn't good for fine girls u no. It was just too messy.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Pain(m): 3:22am On Jul 18, 2007
Ultimate Scam IV angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by DisGuy: 3:25am On Jul 18, 2007
Kave:

I wish i had a camera phone, would have taken pics.
But believe me there were sexy looking girls in there. with Big *****ses. They looked so lazy. Thogh that field isn't good for fine girls u no. It was just too messy.

haa you messed up big time, when you know you can do joggin especialy after seeing those big musle men you should have just used your phone for those big *******ses!! kai you dont fail sef
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Everbright(f): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2007
How did the interview go

I wish all nairalanders bushmates goodluck tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by seun001(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2007
daslick007:

[b]Well well well, so much for the Ultimate Screening to find the chosenones, omo na lie jo!!! none of us were even among the chosen ones, 7am, Call time for the screening, i got there 7:30am and wow!!!! i saw about 3000 ultimate searchers, really looking tight, broad chested guys, fine boys, sexy ladies with the best legs in the world, then GEN GEN!!!! the so called screening started, all men with them big chest, flat chest, rib cages, all boys fall in go jog, chai, no be small jogging ooo, If u see the bouncers, they looked like thieves with their freaky looking faces and chest, We were called to start jogging, what, ?did i say jogging? damn, we were called to start playing in the mud, all fine boys and girls came out looking so muddy and childish all ofr Gulder ooooo!!! and the mumu "OFFICIALS" were just by the side watching and laughing inside of them saying "WE DON SEE MUGUs" then after jogging, everyone gets booted, is that a kool thing, well i am too vexed to talk more about this, what do u think, 08077962430 / 07037963442 , to all the pretty ladies on here and to all the guys that went for this screening, i say , MAKE UNA NO WORRY, WE GO MAKE AM, no be by ultimate search ooooo, we're the ultimate people in the world, NAIRALANDERS I HAIL OOOOOO!!!!![/b][color=#006600][/color]

y u dey vex now,u no fit jog eh,to win a jeep na yam!abeg come give us other gist jare!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Oyindamy(f): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2007
HI Nairalanders,

I was @ the screening and before the end of my group jogging all the ladies were out , so one of the officials says the ladies should line up again, We were meant to run to know the fittest among us but one of the men stopped us and picked two ladies and told the rest to leave including me without any reason.

I hope atleast one Nairalander will be among the last ten.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by v24m(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2007
thats screening was rubbish how do u explain selecting just ten people and then inviting 1 billion so many people came from far and wide for that screening and to think they were not going to be compensated. no one was given a chance at all at the end of the day am sure they have already chosen those that will participate this nija factor sucks real bad. tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Oyindamy(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2007
The annoying part of it is that we were told to leave the compound in that terrible state not thinking of people's perception when we are seen on the street that dirty. cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Shaunscot(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2007
That is the initial joke guys.
Just watch when they will select the last 10 from the remaining 20.
They'll them to pick envelopes one containing 'yes' and one containing 'no'.
You step forward and pick an envelope.
The intriguing part is that exactly 10 will pick 'yes' and exactly 10 will pick 'no'
I never believed in the Ultimate Search for a minute.So stage managed.
Look at the Episode Lucan won.Martins got to the venue first but he was 'tired' he had to rest before he started searching for the Crown.
The Episode Ezugo won,Julian got to the venue first but It was Zugi who knew the right place to dig to find the treasure.
I didnt want to diminish the hopes of those called for auditions but I hope I have let you see the truth of the matter
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by benit(f): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2007
Eyaa paccino,
I sory small u hear? after all the effort u com waka commot water go house like that.

Razorr,
Where are you? did u go for GUS4?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by trendy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2007
sorry to those that went,
thank God i did not carry my crayfish legs there
not like am a very physical person anyway embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Geezle(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2007
Na wa o! I qualified for the next round for swimming but as my body paaaaaaain me yesterday I no smell the venue again. I too like money but I no fit die to get money.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Geezle(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
I didnt get many

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by trendy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
lol@geezle, why now cheesy u see strong thing u run
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by sukiyaki(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hey Nairalanders, this is my experience:

DAY 1: As early as 6am Iwas already on my way to Bode thomas. I got to the venue exactly 7.30 am, men, u guys gat to see the crowd. I was intimidated by the crowd. The gals were titely kitted up in their track suit thinking it was a beauty (show off) contest the guys were all looking ,  Jesus come see chest " macho contest". then we had to queue up to register ur name and watch those running in the mud.then it gat to my turn i had to pull off my" chasis nike snickers"and no option but to run bare footed-and there goes the whistle - i ran with my whole strength as if my life depended on it i fell in the mud twice but did not give up then the last lap of the race was not it, i was almost givin' up so i had to hold onto a guy who was also in the race with me and he shouted at me "WETIN LEAVE ME ALONE" cry  but i still did not give up cos it was survival of the fittest and finnally i got to the finishing line. i was picked. cheesy  then the second round i did my best and also picked the ball.and i qualified for the 2nd stage.

DAY 2: I woke up a little bit late cos i was terribly fagged out. got to the venue @ about
         8.30am. day 2 was all swimming galore n time to show ur swimming skills. did my
         best and God crowned it all! i was picked. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Naiaralanders it was  not easy.Only the gallant and the brave will be sent to the hills. There4 what i need now is ur prayers and support so i cld be among the last 10 for tommorow's stage that will emerge in the Lagos Centre.

And to those who did not qualify - take heart and share ur experience to other nairalanders. wink

Lest i forgot-  VAUGHN of GUS2 and CHARLES of GUS3 were there.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Attraction: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hey guys, d Gulder Ultimate Search screening section is not an easy one, no wonder many decided to avoid lagos center. You have to compete with all the strong macho guys, models and sprinters. But even the Enugu center was tough too and interesting. Its always better if you've been into keeping fit than jumping into it now because of Ultimate Search. Anyway, sorry to all d pretty chics and strong guys that couldn't make it, maybe next year you will,u can never tell. I applied last year never got it and i got in this year. I hope to be in Jos and i believe i will win. You guys should pray for me. In Enugu center, i found out that macho guys have chest for nothing but fashion, they couldn't run, couldn't swim cos they felt so heavy after bulking their chests. Having a well-toned body is the best now just like David Beckham, Henry e.t.c There is dis chic that came for Enugu screening, geezzzz she is gorgeous, sexy, intelligent and killing. She could run, swim, gist and she made it. I believe i will meet her in Jos and to all the others who made it good luck and hope to see all of u in d final screening next week. Luv yaaall
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
the funniest part of it was that i could not even call a nairalander at the end of the whole shit because i was not only frustrated but at the sametime angry just because they never providec water to even take care of our selves and i have to condemn a white ksl tshirt just cos of the mud.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by seun001(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2007
u guys think to drive a jeep and win 5million na yam abi.will u people stop complaining abt the screening and put in ur best.when u qualify and u are not picked then it calls for trouble but 4 now,just compete like other guys,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.