Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25915 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2021
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy....Another rubbish.

You can tell that to a wife who decides to ditch a cheating husband.

Let me know what their reaction is. grin

Òdè òshì.

I don’t blame you.

You couldn’t read and understand the first post at all. How could I have expected you to understand sarcasm.

Idiot oloriburuku
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2021
KanuSE:

I can see your brain is paining you coz you are not making sense.

So a man who decides to let a cheating wife go is too egoistic to win the lying cheat back.

Absolute rubbish.

Just show your unintelligent comment to someone else to read so they can tell you how daft you are - obviously you're not functioning well.

Who is unintelligent?

Me who expressed a POV or you who decided to be uncivil and attack a person for airing his opinion?

If you had an intelligence a little better than monkeys or chimpanzees you would see that I was speaking objectively.

First of all you accuse me of condemning cheating husbands.....which to be honest I find laughable. I showed you the stupidity of your conclusion and instead of humbly acknowledging your error, you still went ahead to attempt to quote out of context.

Where have I said a man is egotistic for not taking a cheating wife back? Where have I said so. Abi your dead brain cannot interprete my opening sentence.

Ani ode ni e se. Oponu ayerada!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by escapellee(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
For good and professional massage to ease out stress and increase relaxation.I give all kinds of massage.Swedish ,Deep tissue and full body massage .Any where in Abuja.r Call /WhatsApp of 07033543846.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by KanuSE: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I don’t blame you.

You couldn’t read and understand the first post at all. How could I have expected you to understand sarcasm.

I'm an Idiot & oloriburuku

Sarcasm my crack...lol cheesy
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
KanuSE:

Sarcasm my crack...lol cheesy

Ode!

You actually edited that last sentence by directly personalizing it to yourself.

Wait how did that fell like? To know you are editing an insult using the words I am.... and then actually sending.

Aboki oshi! Oniranu!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by KanuSE: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Who is unintelligent?

Me who expressed a POV or you who decided to be uncivil and attack a person for airing his opinion?

If you had an intelligence a little better than monkeys or chimpanzees you would see that I was speaking objectively.

First of all you accuse me of condemning cheating husbands.....which to be honest I find laughable. I showed you the stupidity of your conclusion and instead of humbly acknowledging your error, you still went ahead to attempt to quote out of context.

Where have I said a man is egotistic for not taking a cheating wife back? Where have I said so. Abi your dead brain cannot interprete my opening sentence.

Ani ode ni e se. Oponu ayerada!
[/s]

Why the Shalaye? grin

I clearly understood your submission and you meant nothing else than justifying why a wife would possibly cheat on her husband. grin

You're in denial coz you enjoy arguing blindly. You need a brand new brain... seriously. wink
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by KanuSE: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Ode!

You actually edited that last sentence by directly personalizing it to yourself.

Wait how did that fell like? To know you are editing an insult using the words I am.... and then actually sending.

Èmi Oniranu!

Until you learn to spell correctly. grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
The silliest thing I have read so far on this thread is that a man is polygamous in nature.

What does that even mean?

A man is polygamous in nature! So that justifies philandering?

That's too bad. And this same men cannot tolerate a woman who cheats. Yet they expect the women to accept it as natural for them. They shall all end up with whores.

Nonsense. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by xest(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
LoveTalk:

Why nah?
I will not accept her back. But I may forgive her n never forget. It's a mind thing my sister,for me my heart will not be pleased with her anymore.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Youngpo413: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Derare:
Once you cheat on me ,darling it's O.V.E.R .Except we re married that's when I might consider your stupid cheating ass
even with a rich cheating bf?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Youngpo413: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2021
CalliDora1:
Never!

Well... i can still forgive a few time because of love but after first and second warnings, I'll call it quits. In fact, my ex cheated severally before I called off the relationship. Since then it's been difficult to be another relationship.

was he broke as well,because naija ladies can never leave a rich cheat.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by opportunities12(m): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Shortyyy:

Gullible fellows
As short as you are so is your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.