Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25963 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by elantraceey(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
If we're married, no choice. If we're not, no need.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by CalabarPikin: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
My rule is just simple when it comes to this...

If ah catch you, no problems

You simply become a Bleep machine while deceiving yourself of still having me

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by peppermint7(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nznsns
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
No

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by JoeEeL(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
nope
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by olaszydaruma(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
I will forgive but she's a gonna
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by letitrainnow(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes,
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ghettochild4u(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes, If we both were cheating n then decide to be clean..
Especially an ex u broke up with n had to reconnect with
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
the Love is dead, from that monent you opened your legs.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by clockwisereport: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Forgiveness gbakwa oku.

Ndi uchu

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Blueelf: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
snowland:
Dealing with one right now...

Before you accept her back, think well

She may be a chronic one or she may be truly sorry. Just use your head bro

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by adonnii(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
I will if she is an asset,
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by hopexter(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
If there was no love there before why not. undecided undecided
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by osazsky(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
What is wrong if men cheat..we need to return to our old ways..even sarah advised abraham to sex a slave.i nor know waiting they do our girls o...una go leave our own tradition of polygamy begin they shout valentine gift up and down without knowing the meaning

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
I can forgive but will never forget.

Love? how can I love who I don't know?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ekevwe(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Fella and Cuties!

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn.

Singles don't cheat. It's called searching for compatibility

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LongNipple(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
With this my Hot and Enticing Body, why will u want to cheat again

Well, what can I say...

"Everyone likes eating different kinds of Soups. A person can not just eat only Egusi soup all his life. The person will definitely want to taste another type of soup even when that same Egusi soup is hot and enticing" grin grin grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:
LOVE, a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

only those who are related to you by blood can love you unconditionally
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Sanchez01: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cheating is that one line you must not cross with me. It is almost over the day suspicion sets in.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Dagger111(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
A cheat will always be a cheat. I forgave my ex for infidelity 3x bt same cheating still prevailed. My happiness is that i took the courage to drop her like a sofa, she couldn't believe it. That bastard have lose count since 20BC. Last last, i was redeemed with a beautiful, hardworking and honest lady. Thank God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by osazsky(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
ekevwe:

Singles don't cheat. It's called searching for compatibility
gbam

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Derare:
Once you cheat on me ,darling it's O.V.E.R .Except we re married that's when I might consider your stupid cheating ass
and cheat back?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by sixtus3606(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Fella and Cuties!

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn.

Hehehehe...Nah
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Chiderao1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
If u forgive someone who has cheated on you then you are outrightly stupid And without choice

6 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by AlphaLover: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hahahaha

Ba trick question be this right ?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by DropsMic(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
People don't change
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Benwallt(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Me? That's the end till a day after forever.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Ego2(f): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
A cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by emkz: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Forgiveness? With all my heart.

Love? As as how?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Kelly2713(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let me think abt it
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ocelot2006(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
No.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by kalu61(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chiderao1:
If u forgive someone who has cheated on you then you are outrightly stupid
Your opinion though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.