Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (26440 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Calm down woman, we can work something out - you only have to be serious about this.

We often regret the chances we don't take you know.

A chogimu onyen Yoruba. Biko hapu maka.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by opportunities12: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Shortyyy:

You can only contract a disease if you want to.
Have you heard of STD (Sexually Transmitted Demons) ?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

A chogimu onyen Yoruba. Biko hapu maka.

I really want to host you as I don't have anyone to spend the special time with.

The offer is still open, think about it and make up your mind - it's that easy. smiley
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Bodydiialect57: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Shortyyy:

You can only contract a disease if you want to.

Someone thinks he's smart, smh. Your eyes go clear if you tread that path.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Basiljoe: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
No.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

I really want to host you as I don't have anyone to spend the special time with.

The offer is still open, think about it and make up your mind - it's that easy. smiley

Do I look like those cheap girls you just invite over and they'll start rushing down?

How am I sure you're not a kingpin tongue

Go to your usual joint and pick a girl there. I've passed that stage.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do I look like those cheap girls you just invite over and they'll start rushing down?

How am I sure you're not a kingpin tongue

Go to your usual joint and pick a girl there. I've passed that stage.

Take it easy on me biko smiley shall we take this offline then - I believe it would be easier.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Take it easy on me biko smiley shall we take this offline then - I believe it would be easier.

Wait wait...

Are you handsome?
Lol...
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wait wait...

Are you handsome?
Lol...

You'll find out if at all we end up on a video call.

BTW, I should be worried our biz wouldn't end up on NL like that one.

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Men
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Goldbw122(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
The heart is willing but the flesh is weak.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

You'll find out if at all we end up on a video call.

BTW, I should be worried our biz wouldn't end up on NL like that one.

You and who? Stop dreaming boy.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Men

What have I done again - can't I chat in peace? smiley
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

What have I done again - can't I chat in peace? smiley
You're doing well grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

This one is deep oooo

I don't know it all but at my age, just believe whatever I write about romance cos I have seen, heard and experienced so much.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

You and who? Stop dreaming boy.

If I don't admire you I wouldn't want to plan something with you, there's always a beginning to everything.

When you get to know me better than our chats on here, you'd be glad you did - trust me. smiley
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

You're doing well grin

What's your plan for valentine's day, do you mind sharing?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shortyyy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
opportunities12:
Have you heard of STD (Sexually Transmitted Demons) ?

Gullible fellows
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dagger111:
A cheat will always be a cheat. I forgave my ex for infidelity 3x bt same cheating still prevailed. My happiness is that i took the courage to drop her like a sofa, she couldn't believe it. That bastard have lose count since 20BC. Last last, i was redeemed with a beautiful, hardworking and honest lady. Thank God.

When precisely is her birthday?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ACE1010: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Never accept a cheat back to your life!!! Never. They're unrepentant cheats. They will always go back to their vomit

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shortyyy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

Someone thinks he's smart, smh. Your eyes go clear if you tread that path.

Yes, I'm smart enough to use protection during intercourse.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

What's your plan for valentine's day, do you mind sharing?
Let me save you the stress jawre
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
snowland:

She cried, asked for a 2nd chance. I didnt have the evidence that she had sex with the other guy, but I saw all their conversations. I asked her about it, she lied that there wasn't any conversation between them but stody changed when I told her all their conversations. She was sober and started apologizing. I truly love her and decided to give her a 2nd chance.
However, I'm finding it really hard to trust her now and my love for has dwindled greatly..

Just be using her for sex. Mess her life up completely. Find another babe codedly and dump her in the sewers where she belongs.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by naijanaso: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
The earlier you told yourself this simple statement "No single girl keeps you alone as a date" the better for you.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
tbanty1:
I promise not to cheat on you Derare. Let's be friends

Simp, get a life

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Let me save you the stress jawre

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
michaelpop50:

Simp, get a life

Wetin concern u for their matter?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
[s]
naijanaso:
The earlier you told yourself this simple statement "No single girl keeps you alone as a date" the better for you.
[/s]

Not all girls.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Wetin concern u for their matter?

Na you we go use do soap for this year plus

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
michaelpop50:

Na you we go use do soap for this year plus

You wey dem don use ya boxers already.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by iammolise(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
A nickel for thoughts for those that do "Do or Die" Love...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.