Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25950 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2021
demmymoney:

Yes boo

Men want women, we don't need women

Men are capable of taking care of many women

We are wired polygamous by nature

I always cringe wen I see news about cheating men wen those men should have said it from the beginning that they are polygamous or they could have not fought their polygamous nature but instead they cheat

Monogamy isn't Men's thing, it's for women
Still thinking about this actually
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by demmymoney(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Still thinking about this actually

It's fact
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2021
demmymoney:

It's fact

Okay Sir.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by demmymoney(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Okay Sir.

Hope u have pondered on it very well
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
demmymoney:

Hope u have pondered on it very well
I'm trying
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Maobichek: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Great piece but it is not easy.
Good morning, it's a matter of the heart and for matured people ok, It also boils down on the upbringing one had early in life coupled with the environment he/she grew up, thank you, have a great day.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Maobichek:

Good morning, it's a matter of the heart and for matured people ok, It also boils down on the upbringing one had early in life coupled with the environment he/she grew up, thank you, have a great day.
Thank you.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by demmymoney(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

I'm trying

Try harder
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by masterflowx(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2021
snowland:
Dealing with one right now...

Nobody says you shouldn't accept her back. But before you do so just remember that she kissed your rival passionately, he sucked her breasts, your cheating girlfriend also sucked his dick. She shouted more more more harder harder harder... She was kissed in her forehead a show of passion. She did doggie style, reverse cowgirl, standing style, inside toilet, or perhaps, inside kitchen. My man go ahead and bring the hoe back to your life. We'll be waiting for your heartbreaking post on NL when the time comes. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Prettychild(f): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
If I truly love you and God forbid you cheat on me, I will forgive you and the relationship is over, but if we're married and God forbid you cheat on me, I will forgive you but we will forever be living like roommates
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by payloader(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2021
If a woman cheats, she will never stop cheating with that dude until she gets pregnant for him. It is a fact, especially when the dude has a larger and more functional gbola. They can never get enough of it. If a woman cheats on you, be it wife, or girl-friend (I'm not an advocate of premarital sex), save yourself the stress and look elsewhere, because she won't stop, and chances are, you'll father bastards.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Dagger111:

Does this relate to d topic?

I know why I'm asking
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
omooba969:

You wey dem don use ya boxers already.

Na that your byc singlet I want, the dirty one when you done sweat put.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2021
payloader:
If a woman cheats, she will never stop cheating with that dude until she gets pregnant for him. It is a fact, especially when the dude has a larger and more functional gbola. They can never get enough of it. If a woman cheats on you, be it wife, or girl-friend (I'm not an advocate of premarital sex), save yourself the stress and look elsewhere, because she won't stop, and chances are, you'll father bastards.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Dagger111(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

I know why I'm asking

1 Jan 1993
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ayusco85(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Shortyyy:

You people that suffer from STD, seems y'all haven't heard of condom.

Instead of u to take the advice u are assuming I have STD.
Self discipline will save you from alot of regret
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by basadenet: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Surely you can forgive but cant forget.
And remember, a cheat will always be a cheat, so it is a matter of choice. So take your choice.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2021
basadenet:
Surely you can forgive but cant forget.
And remember, a cheat will always be a cheat, so it is a matter of choice. So take your choice.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by DAVE5(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Shortyyy:
If you cheat on me, no problem. But just know that we have entered an open relationship/marriage.

We'll both have as many partners as we want.

So you’d just go on furking anything that reaches your grasp, no be you go lose? the other chose to be an idiot and you want to tag along in their idiocy

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shugargal(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
clockwisereport:

Shugar make I no lie you, una no deserve forgiveness most times
Bro but you know is you guys that does not deserve it, you know why because you guys are habitual cheats. The best thing I can do to my guy is always caution him of contracting deadly infection because I know he will always do. But in my own world, we're good. Ama m na uche gi dia?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Bodydiialect57: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shortyyy:

Yes, I'm smart enough to use protection during intercourse.

Protection indeed! You can protect your body from diseases, but how do you protect your spirit from invasions?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by clockwisereport: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shugargal:
Bro but you know is you guys that does not deserve it, you know why because you guys are habitual cheats. The best thing I can do to my guy is always caution him of contracting deadly infection because I know he will always do. But in my own world, we're good. Ama m na uche gi dia?

Uche m di ya, nwannem nwaanyi

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shortyyy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
DAVE5:

So you’d just go on furking anything that reaches your grasp, no be you go lose? the other chose to be an idiot and you want to tag along in their idiocy

There's nothing like losing bruh.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
michaelpop50:

Na that your byc singlet I want, the dirty one when you done sweat put.
[/s]

Lol cheesy...stale.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by tbanty1: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

Simp, get a life
So, not cheating on someone implies the guy is a SIMP? See me oo... Sec sch students everywhere
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by naijanaso: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Not all girls.

Just keep it at the back of your mind to avoid bad feelings when it happens bro.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Abdanny2000(m): 3:44am On Jan 19, 2021
omooba969:

What's wrong with cheating (as you call it)?

Do you know that forgiveness is part of relationship/marriage?
Everything is wrong with cheating
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by opportunities12(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Shortyyy:

Gullible fellows
Gullible? Ok just continue until you hit the wrong catch.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2021
demmymoney:

Wen men are always fighting their polygamous nature why won't they cheat. Men are not wired for monogamy at all. If a man wants to be monogamous omo he's fighting nature.

No reasonable man will stay with a cheating woman

Real men don't wife hoes and whores talkless of cheats, we leave them 4 the streets

Let me get this straight.

So because a man is, as you claim, polygamous in nature, he should see a cheating wife as an excuse or an opportunity to change her for another one? And that makes him reasonable? Perhaps his wife had good reason to cheat on him ab initio.

Real men, DONT find excuses to be man whores. They deal with their issues head on. If he leaves a cheating wife, it will be because that was the right thing to do. Not because of his need to sample another woman. If he chooses to stick with his wife, it would be because he had the strength and courage to do what most SELFISH SELF SERVING men would not do - mend the fences and try to move on with his marriage.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Rubbish analysis

So you have an excuse for a cheating wife but condemn a cheating husband.

Nonsense

Nonsense to you too. And the 2 shmucks who liked your silly post.

Not always true.

Its not love to cheat on your partner.

If you truly loved your partner, you would never cheat. You would not be able to. You would need to not give a fvck to be able to go ahead with the act. And the moment you are able to successfully not give a fvck about your partner, love is dead.

So a man who cheats is just as good a finality as the woman.

Now here is the kicker.

If a woman (wife) cheats, its almost always because the husband wasn't paying attention. There was something the woman badly needed but for some reason was not getting from her husband. Somehow she found that one thing outside and that made her vulnerable. For a woman it may not necessarily be because she does not love her husband. She was just vulnerable.

If a man understands that and can fight his way through, he may yet be able to win back his wife. But most men wont. They are too egotistic and selfish to see that.

Please tell me where I condemned a cheating husband. But I guess you are too selfish to think about the matter extraneously of yourself.

You are so selfish your eyes were blind and your brain numb.

SHOW ME WHERE I CONDEMNED THE HUSBAND

It is your type that makes marriage a living hell for your partner. Only seeking your own advantage and never once looking from the perspective of your other half.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by KanuSE: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

[s]Nonsense to you too. And the 2 shmucks who liked your silly post.[/s]

Not always true.

Its not love to cheat on your partner.

If you truly loved your partner, you would never cheat. You would not be able to. You would need to not give a fvck to be able to go ahead with the act. And the moment you are able to successfully not give a fvck about your partner, love is dead.

So a man who cheats is just as good a finality as the woman.

Now here is the kicker.

If a woman (wife) cheats, its almost always because the husband wasn't paying attention. There was something the woman badly needed but for some reason was not getting from her husband. Somehow she found that one thing outside and that made her vulnerable. For a woman it may not necessarily be because she does not love her husband. She was just vulnerable.

If a man understands that and can fight his way through, he may yet be able to win back his wife. But most men wont. They are too egotistic and selfish to see that.

Please tell me where I condemned a cheating husband. But I guess you are too selfish to think about the matter extraneously of yourself.

[s]You are so selfish your eyes were blind and your brain numb.

It is your type that makes marriage a living hell for your partner. Only seeking your own advantage and never once looking from the perspective of your other half.[/s]

I can see your brain is paining you coz you are not making sense.

So a man who decides to let a cheating wife go is too egoistic to win the lying cheat back.

Absolute rubbish.

Just show your unintelligent comment to someone else to read so they can tell you how daft you are - obviously you're not functioning well.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by KanuSE: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Let me get this straight.

So because a man is, as you claim, polygamous in nature, he should see a cheating wife as an excuse or an opportunity to change her for another one? And that makes him reasonable? Perhaps his wife had good reason to cheat on him ab initio.

Real men, DONT find excuses to be man whores. They deal with their issues head on. If he leaves a cheating wife, it will be because that was the right thing to do. Not because of his need to sample another woman. If he chooses to stick with his wife, it would be because he had the strength and courage to do what most SELFISH SELF SERVING men would not do - mend the fences and try to move on with his marriage.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy....Another rubbish.

You can tell that to a wife who decides to ditch a cheating husband.

Let me know what their reaction is. grin

Òdè òshì.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.