Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25919 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by don89(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
If you cheat on me in marriage ,i will forgive you and kill you secretly later.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Penboy: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
NoPerfectLife:
I cnt stand another man seeing the unclothedness of the woman I want to marry...well seems like am going to be very much older than my wife..I just want her to be pure and also a virgin...most ladies are virgins but have given out their purity. If a guy kisses you, then you are don't posses that purity again. I have intentionally avoided women and have never dated because few I wanted to date like about 14 different ladies I was close to were virgins( hymen level) but don't posses that sexual purity, I just didn't dated any!

Hehehe.. I can't stop laughing.

We never even see Virgins for market finish, you're adding purity on top (a lady that hadn't kissed before).

You kukuma say we should just remain single forever.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by mattfeuter(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
snowland:
Dealing with one right now...

I know what you’re thinking, but don’t do it. wink

Move on from her bro.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
I rather live with lion than to stay with a cheatrr grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Dammysmart: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2021
There are some questions you can never have answers to unless you are in the situation presently.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Dagger111(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

When precisely is her birthday?

Does this relate to d topic?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Happy2020: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Forgive you so I’m not carrying around hate in my heart, then leave.
Once that loyalty and commitment is broken, there’s no looking back. If you really love someone, you don’t even want another person.

what I give to my man, he’s not even wanting another woman other than for normal eye candy because men are visual creatures.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by rockyh(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Never be emotionally entangled with a cheating partner most especially a lady because the day a lady starts cheating on you marks the end of her love for you. A man can cheat on you yet love you as his everything but not a lady

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:25am On Jan 18, 2021
It depends.

These matters are never that easy.

The fact that you have a definite answer to that question means that you have already made up your mind that this is what you are going to do. It also means that your love would not always be complete because in your mind, you already have an escape plan. And in order for that escape plan to remain executable, you need a certain degree of coldness....detachment

If you can walk away from a relationship without looking back, it means you were never really invested in that relationship.

Don't get me wrong. Even if a person loved completely, it does not mean they will forgive and continue. But that decision will not be reached immediately. Its a decision that will require effort.

Giving a definite answer now when it hasn't happened either means you never gave much thought to the matter, or you are selfish.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:31am On Jan 18, 2021
rockyh:
Never be emotionally entangled with a cheating partner most especially a lady because the day a lady starts cheating on you marks the end of her love for you. A man can cheat on you yet love you as his everything but not a lady

Not always true.

Its not love to cheat on your partner.

If you truly loved your partner, you would never cheat. You would not be able to. You would need to not give a fvck to be able to go ahead with the act. And the moment you are able to successfully not give a fvck about your partner, love is dead.

So a man who cheats is just as good a finality as the woman.

Now here is the kicker.

If a woman (wife) cheats, its almost always because the husband wasn't paying attention. There was something the woman badly needed but for some reason was not getting from her husband. Somehow she found that one thing outside and that made her vulnerable. For a woman it may not necessarily be because she does not love her husband. She was just vulnerable.

If a man understands that and can fight his way through, he may yet be able to win back his wife. But most men wont. They are too egotistic and selfish to see that.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by KanuSE: 1:58am On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Not always true.

If you truly loved your partner, you would never cheat. You would not be able to. You would need to not give a fvck to be able to go ahead with the act. And the moment you are able to successfully not give a fvck about your partner, love is dead.

Now here is the kicker.

If a woman (wife) cheats, its almost always because the husband wasn't paying attention. There was something the woman badly needed but for some reason was not getting from her husband. Somehow she found that one thing outside and that made her vulnerable. For a woman it may not necessarily be because she does not love her husband. She was just vulnerable.

If a man understands that and can fight his way through, he may yet be able to win back his wife. But most men wont. They are too egotistic and selfish to see that.
[/s]

Rubbish analysis

So you have an excuse for a cheating wife but condemn a cheating husband.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ayusco85(m): 2:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Shortyyy:
If you cheat on me, no problem. But just know that we have entered an open relationship/marriage.

We'll both have as many partners as we want.

And probably suffer from an STD. Just end it simple
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by BraniacX(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Derare:
Once you cheat on me ,darling it's O.V.E.R .Except we re married that's when I might consider your stupid cheating ass
why should he care? Maybe that's what he wanted and wanted to be able to say you ended it not him grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Keji1012(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Donspicey:
I cheat,No problem....

You Cheat,No need to Shalaye....

It's over for Life

Increase the volume
I mean can u please SORO SOKE?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nazgul: 4:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Any partner that cheats on you will definitely do it again. Accepting them back is like extending the day of your heartbreak cos that's exactly what you're going to experience in that relationship. He/she will obviously cheat again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by missiret(f): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:
Aren't you?
Not to that level
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shortyyy(f): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2021
ayusco85:

And probably suffer from an STD. Just end it simple

You people that suffer from STD, seems y'all haven't heard of condom.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by UncleKoboko: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Olunmercy56:
It depends. But I hate cheaters.
It's cheats and not cheaters
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Soljaboi44(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Unless we want to start deceiving ourselves
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by oyalunasamuel(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2021
It’s not about forgiving it’s about building trust again. It’s about answering the most difficult questions like is he/she ever gonna do it again.

This experiences are not nice at all. loyalty is key

LoveTalk:

Yes, you can. You've done it before.
You're a strong woman.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by UncleKoboko: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
It depends on how much I love the woman. Things are easier to handle when the person loves you more. In my harem, only two get my full attention. The rest can do whatever they want. It stings a little to hear the lesser females cavorted with men. Then again they deserve their freedom. I can't waste their time promising more than I'm willing to give. My top two get excommunicated immediately I hear of them trying any nonsense. In trying to balance life, getting rid of emotional rollercoasters was one of my best decisions.
Are you a SHEmaIe?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
oyalunasamuel:
It’s not about forgiving it’s about building trust again. It’s about answering the most difficult questions like is he/she ever gonna do it again.

This experiences are not nice at all. loyalty is key

Hmmmmm
This is great
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Soljaboi44:
Unless we want to start deceiving ourselves
How do you mean?
Please explain
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by xest(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Fella and Cuties!

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn.
NO I won't forgive her or accept her back.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Sadiqwest(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2021
YES, we can try because we all give the love we think we deserve to get it back
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2021
xest:
NO I won't forgive her or accept her back.
Why nah?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by demmymoney(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Why do u need to cheat as a man

Men are polygamous by nature so I don't understand why men still cheat, everything is all about communication.

I can't stay with a woman who whores around tho, I leave her for the streets.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2021
don89:
If you cheat on me in marriage ,i will forgive you and kill you secretly later.
This one is deep ooooo
Fear the devil grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by demmymoney(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Not always true.

Now here is the kicker.

Wen men are always fighting their polygamous nature why won't they cheat. Men are not wired for monogamy at all. If a man wants to be monogamous omo he's fighting nature.

No reasonable man will stay with a cheating woman

Real men don't wife hoes and whores talkless of cheats, we leave them 4 the streets
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2021
demmymoney:
Why do u need to cheat as a man

Men are polygamous by nature so I don't understand why men still cheat, everything is all about communication.

I can't stay with a woman who whores around tho, I leave her for the streets.

Seriously?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by demmymoney(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Seriously?

Yes boo

Men want women, we don't need women

Men are capable of taking care of many women

We are wired polygamous by nature

I always cringe wen I see news about cheating men wen those men should have said it from the beginning that they are polygamous or they could have not fought their polygamous nature but instead they cheat

Monogamy isn't Men's thing, it's for women

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.