Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies (79242 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Kinzo0917(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.
U ARE A BIG FOOL. WHAT DO U GAIN BY ALL THIS SENSELESS TRIBAL STUFFS? PLZ GROW UP. U ARE NO LONGER A KID. Am partly yoruba, but ur writeup is senseless. MUMU raise to power 100 na him u be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by dawoyo(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 4ckyou: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2021
AregbeFufu:

The same meaningless English movies that shot the likes of olu Jacobs , joke Silva ,omotala, Ramsey Noah,ini Edo,mercy Johnson etc to fame.
Same movies that even made ghanian stars like Nadia buhari, Jackie appiah,van Vicker,Juliet Ibrahim etc.
Bro give credit to those igbo directors, and stop hating like a lil bitch,they did a lot for Nollywood and Anglo west Africa as a whole.

Why you go waste time they reply am, they derive pleasure in tribalist comments

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by merits(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.

You are right,yoruba always act to be nice to other tribes while the other tribes are reversed is the case.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Beckysexy(f): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2021
zoghys:

What a classy thing to say about a fellow lady.
You still don't understand sarcasm. What's your problem?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Beckysexy(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2021
toprealman:

As always, a lady bashing another lady for having something one earnestly desire but don't have.
Where did I bash her? You're sick.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Lomprico2: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2021
what's with d chin?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Rubbiish(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2021
SAMBARRY:
who's talking about yansh here? undecided are you a pervert or predator? undecided
So u don't want to answer?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 2cribz: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Abegi,shez a wayward lady with a caustic tongue in reality.

P
O
F

P
I
L
E

O
F

F
A
T
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by tfelicityk(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by naijadrivablog: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.

And she get mind to de show de her ugly yansh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by naijadrivablog: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?
Re you sure about her age?
Abi na d audio age wey she de claim tongue
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Aguogba(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2021
aycorporat:
A 1989 lady already looking like this?
What you forget is that someone born in 2000 is already 21 years. E shock you abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by puregrace(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Kelvin Ikeduba too
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Odani: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2021
This one say she was born 1989 if I tear u slap
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Freemasonry: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
grammarian, don't you have keyboard on your phone.
I do, and I make sure I use it correctly. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same about you because you clearly have no clue how a keyboard is used.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DarkJeddi(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas too dey tolerate nonsense and it irritates me.

AM Yoruba now shows English and Igbo Nollywood movies while AM Igbo shows only Igbo movies. The problem there is that the so called English Nollywood movies are acted by Igbos with their mediocre English.

AM Yoruba is and should strictly be Yoruba!!

Someone should better warn Multichoice/DSTV to stop that nonsense before we descend on them. Radarada.
That is what happens when you don't have enough mature content to present to your audience..
It's not Igbo fault your films are wacky and mediocre..

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol. This lady with poto poto nyansh. I didn't know she's an Igbo lady though.
How is your nyansh?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Re you sure about her age?
Abi na d audio age wey she de claim tongue
Are you saying she looks older than her age?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2021
femi4:
from her masculine face, you ll know that she's igbo

Lmao! Her face is not masculine. She has a really sharp jaw though.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by DarkJeddi(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Continue your wailing,you can sue MultiChoice while you are at it..
The same MultiChoice plays Yoruba songs on AM Igbo and nobody is crying wolf..
MultiChoice wants the best for their channels and if Igbo makes the best movies,you will have to learn to live with it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by naijadrivablog: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you saying she looks older than her age?

How am I to know if she looks old or not when I don't know her age?

I am asking if the 1989 is her real age or audio age.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Agbebakun22: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Regina Chukwu

Doris Simon

Mercy aigbe

All from Delta State and speaks and understand Yoruba language 100perc

Mercy Aigbe is Omo edo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by juman(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Good actress.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by ijayebonyi(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2021
mytime24:
She dey speak french too
Lol
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by broadman20: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Some of you're so thoughtless
So when those Igbo directors were featuring Funke Akindele even in core Osuofia movies nko?
Ini Edo & co whom were not Igbos were also featured and you come here to insult the English they speak?
Maybe you'll ask Jennifer (Akindele) to show you how your accent can be

Believe me Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria and they even know that.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Chidex50(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

Your mates are looking for money for a better future and you're busy spilling trash.What a tribal bigot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by SoBright101: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Kindly note that the person you just quote is not Yoruba

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

Kinzo0917:
U ARE A BIG FOOL. WHAT DO U GAIN BY ALL THIS SENSELESS TRIBAL STUFFS? PLZ GROW UP. U ARE NO LONGER A KID. Am partly yoruba, but ur writeup is senseless. MUMU raise to power 100 na him u be
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by Gbagura: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
StainlessG:
oh shit, just searched for Kelvin ikeduba, so that guy is an Igbo, i always see him In Yoruba movies, Wonderful
Toyin aimakhu is from edo while faithia Balogun is from Delta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.