Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54191 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Pacesetter123(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:

but the man is allowed to finance the relationship? won't he feel cheated if it doesn't work out, or a man feeling does not matter in deeper life?
No,they don't allow gifting at all..ooo.If the guy continue to shower the babe with all those Ankara,50k and so on gifts n the church get to know about it,the marriage will be cancelled outrightly.It is as serious as that over there.Their rule is strong like olumo rock: wife-to-be; don't visit him in his house even in de company of thousands people, don't cook for him, don't sweep floor,wash clothes nor sleep with him.However,de visitation can be done in a dedicated house such as pastor's or women leader's house.

Husband-to-be; don't visit her house,don't hug her, don't sleep with her n most importantly,adopt the motto of SMAN........ Don't Givei Shi Shi to her until after marriage.If you contravene any of the above rules,count their Church out of your marriage ceremony.
So,for the girl to be asking or receiving gifts from the OP but refused to go n know his house,it means she is cheating the OP.So my advice is dat he shouldn't give her anything cos dats their Church rule too.There should be a balance by both parties.I wish them the best of luck though!

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by egopersonified(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

A feminist that doesn't value the welfare of her family but will rather put career ahead of her household all in the name of she wants to be equal to a man
Smhhhh
I laugh for some mordern women
Many will be frustrated, miserable and childless all for the sake of pursuing career at the expense of true happiness you can get from having a family

Bro, your thoughts are so way off what I am thinking. I didn't have career in mind when I wrote that. How many divorces have you heard about a woman not having time for her family because of her career? The only ones I have heard of are woman becoming rude, pompous and arrogant to their husbands because they have money. Which boils down to, DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE MARRYING? Can you live with their short comings? Are you compatible in and out of the other room? Is your partner your friend and companion? Thoughts along these lines. If you love your home, you will learn to cook and do chores, those are secondary issues.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
I love this grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pacesetter123:
No,they don't allow gifting at all..ooo.If the guy continue to shower the babe with all those Ankara,50k and so on gifts n the church get to know about it,the marriage will be cancelled outrightly.It is as serious as that over there.Their rule is strong like olumo rock: wife-to-be; don't visit him in his house even in de company of thousands people, don't cook for him, don't sweep floor,wash clothes nor sleep with him.However,de visitation can be done in a dedicated house such as pastor's or women leader's house.

Husband-to-be; don't visit her house,don't hug her, don't sleep with her n most importantly,adopt the motto of SMAN........ Don't Givei Shi Shi to her until after marriage.If you contravene any of the above rules,count their Church out of your marriage ceremony.
So,for the girl to be asking or receiving gifts from the OP but refused to go n know his house,it means she is cheating the OP.So my advice is dat he shouldn't give her anything cos dats their Church rule too.There should be a balance by both parties.I wish them the best of luck though!
You are explaining deeper life to me when I have a lot of them in my family? they secretly do everything you typed here and many more.
don't let their way of dressing deceive you.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
egopersonified:

Bro, your thoughts are so way off what I am thinking. I didn't have career in mind when I wrote that. How many divorces have you heard about a woman not having time for her family because of her career? The only ones I have heard of are woman becoming rude, pompous and arrogant to their husbands because they have money. Which boils down to, DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE MARRYING? Can you live with their short comings? Are you compatible in and out of the other room? Is your partner your friend and companion? Thoughts along these lines. If you love your home, you will learn to cook and do chores, those are secondary issues.

Cooking and cleaning are primary issues especially if you don't have maids
Then taking care of the children which falls slowly at the woman

Since post sexual revolution in the 1960's when women started joining Men in the workplace and leaving their roles in the households marriage have taken a strong hit
The rate of divorce has skyrocketed, infact people are abandoning marriage as an institution, especially in Progressivive societies like Norway, Canada, Denmark
Single motherhood has become a normal societal norm in such nations
Why?
Because the men and the women in these societies thought that traditional gender roles are no longer important since we are in the 21st century
We see even that some women pursue career to the point that they become childless
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by CSTRR: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
You have a good girl there.

Don't lose her.
It's better to be conservative in the things of God than to be extreme for the World.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

I love ur wirte up,u dated ur wife for 8years?wow!!! how did u manage to cope,
be sincere,did u engage in premarital sex? are u not tired of her nagging now? have u ever cheat or her? pls am here to learn thanks

I met her a virgin, naïve but very descent. She later told me her status when I had struggled so far to get in, I found it difficult to believe due to how girls have been, especially in our university environment – A normal young man body go always hot, I thought I should check it out.

…I love her over the years having known her deeply, and at times, we would be pondering independently who love each other more, so I relieved going more for the intercourse. In fact, I am more of the agbero compared to how cool she’s been (then we designed a way of cooling off when I noticed she was new and true). I’m not naturally a cheating guy and I think I only dug the hole of two external ladies in our 8 years of dating – I no holy pass, but I’m still holy compared to many other guys around me.

I am a choleric man and at the same time I am as cool as water. I avoided more girls (even up till now) cuz anyone I tried to date would always want to hold me too tight – especially when I penetrate their kpekuism (na die for dem).

So we found a way of getting along with very low sexual life knowing that she was sexually inexperienced (I could vividly say that for sure even before marriage – 8 years no be 8 minutes). Up till now, new people would call us siblings (brother and sister – we’ve come to resemble). She’s made so many sacrifices that a woman without your true love would not attempt, and I’m a scarce man too; I had my sacrifices.

Then days after marriage, I penetrated (it was very stressful that I had to watch online videos to learn how to open it – we even quarrel small in the process when the whole thing became so laborious). I never cheated ever since our marriage and I do not intend to. Even if I find she was not a virgin, I will still accept her fully because I’ve known her so much (though I may scold her to express my disappointment) – but at last, it was true.

My way with her might not work for others. It would be a very big risk to try that with many girls of nowadays that can so pretend. Mind you, I was a broke ass nigga when we were dating until about 2 years before married. I’m a researcher and have won many academic medals + being a confam street guy and I enjoy philosophy, so I had the wisdom to discern and know the true her overtime and discovered she is my GOD gift. Ezi nwanyi di uko (a good woman is hard to find).

Though everyone with their own palava, nobody has it all but her advantages far overweigh her shortcomings. Even me too, my head dey touch; I’m not perfect. So, she married my good and shortcomings together, the same way I tolerate her too.

She has been a GOD sent and more than just a woman. Only those without the experience of true love are convinced there’s nothing as love – it does exist. I am enjoying myself and have rest of mind.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Robinson155(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

Bro
You are doing the right thing
Keep being the best but at the same time keep your money to your pocket
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Maxvasia(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
What do you want us to tell you again, nwanne? grin

Marry that madam and cry for the rest of ya life. grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
orisunmibare01:
You want to marry someone this year and she hasnt known your house? that doesnt make sense...... na so people dey enter one chance marriage.
what if this op has some demi gods and all sorts in his house. I understand the girls stands but the op already suggested that she comes with her sisters or friends... isn't that fair enough?

op no worry, her pastors would comman check the house on her behalf sha.

Very nice comment.

Op need to have a discussion with her to know exactly what she is afraid of.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
even deeper life babes still ask for urgent 2k? shocked
na wao
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by DAramis: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:

They will want you to join their Church after marriage.
One of my uncle married a deeper life lady but he doesn't go to church with her. I won't advice you to deceive anyone into marrying you though.

just explain what you want to her. I know a lot of deeper life girls who left the church after getting married.

Okay, just curious sha.

I have no one in mind neither am I planning to deceive any. For knowledge sake was the reason I asked the question.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Say the truth! You don't really like this girl.
This girl is obviously doing this to avoid the temptation of falling prey to what she is not ready for, and you can't even sense it?
Leave her alone pls if you are not truly interested.
If you choose to give her the 50k fine, if you don't fine...the world no go end, she go survive.

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by sweetrace(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Babara1994:
Don't be surprised she has a nigga somewhere
that is giving it to her steady.

Your job is to buy her gifts and send her money, while the other guy's job is to smash her.

Be wise, guys. Don't spend a dime on any woman you're not yet married to.
I cum in piss undecided

Jaded soul! If she was like what you described, she would have visited him at home just to collect the gifts he bought for her.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Onyx2222(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
For d fact sa she no won give u chop cos na wetin dey ur mind no mean sa u no fit help her out....since she sa na borrow. grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I do not under stand these religious people. You do not have to be married in this life, and even if you want to be married, sex has been decoupled from relationships and marriages.

Why would anyone stay without sex after puberty ? The sex hormones help the brain to defragment and enables us sleep better and make the brain and nervous systems relaxed and work better.

Without sex you can easily be controlled by a woman and even religious scammers. That is why they preach against sex cos they want the youths easily controlled.

When Adam and Eve 'ate the Apple " they got gobsmacked when orgasm came and they covered their unclothedness. Enlil didn't want that happening.

Seems you have excess DNA from Enlil.
Elohim never stopped the first couple from tasting orgasm. He wanted them to lead simple lives, knowing that the knowledge of good and evil will one day lead man to destroy one another through diverse means, which is seen all through history.
Elohim did well. By preserving sex within the confines of marriage, sex was meant to serve as a special kind of Communion both will enjoy, not a means or weapon to obtain selfish desires, as we see today.
Although, many will object openly, quite a number of people experience guilt, even regret after sexual acts with people they're not married to.
How about the sexual perversions we see and hear of today, would never have been in existence, without the knowledge of good and evil.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chii59:

You just might be right. There are serious sisters there, as well as follow-follow fakes.
OP is an unserious man.

Lol
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Adeesther56(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Where do deeper life see it in the Bible that people dating should not go to each others house ���
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mastermind1759(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Form dying sickness if she go come ....
Na scope sha
Hop u no get hidden agenda sha..
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by tamunobello: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sons of Adam shine ya eyes
chinedumc91:

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Kingugo100: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bros you be MAGA. I don't give a Bleep if she comes to your house or not. Na your type dey buy woman love thinking you're a bigboy and you want to impress her. I pray make e no finish in tars but no amount of prayer can stop that if you no wise up
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

As her deeper life reach she still sabi how to issue bill to maga

Wise up bro
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
even deeper life babes still ask for urgent 2k? shocked
na wao
This urgent funding done take another dimension... just yesterday one thing dey ask me for urgent 10k. I even told her to wait that i have none to spare till maybe weekend. This babe begin tell me nonsense. I gave her the washing down of her life. Next thing she begin claim say na testing she dey test me bla bla bla... I just block the mugu. So many girls are just stupid lately

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
dairykidd:

This urgent funding done take another dimension... just yesterday one thing dey ask me for urgent 10k. I even told her to wait that i have none to spare till maybe weekend. This babe begin tell me nonsense. I gave her the washing down of her life. Next thing she begin claim say na testing she dey test me bla bla bla... I just block the mugu. So many girls are just stupid lately
wich Kain mumu testing be dat.abeg u did d right tin blocking .begging might not be too bad but wen u come dey show mumu entitlement character dats wen u should cut off d person.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by sammyonal: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oh! So u can shift her pant abi.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Mypeople2(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
No oo..don't tell him that he is now a confirm maga .OP you dey fall our hand for Nairaland
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

We have taken note of your Criminal activities here.
You are Proud to dupe people of their sweat and put it out.
You don't know u are Cursed!
Veryvery Soon! You will boldly advertised here and thrown into where you belong.
We are marking you closely

Kingosytex, the man of God has warned you.
Give your life to Christ and turn a new leaf.
We want you to live a legitimate life, that is why we are correcting you with brotherly and sisterly love.
Stop abusing your elders kiddo.
May you listen to the words of wisdom before it is too late.
Peace out!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by akapasolu: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Op I can see that you are very good in making up of story just to ridicule the church, mind you the sisters in that church will not meet anybody anywhere. So stop blackmailing the church

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Mypeople2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
darealbabe:
Say the truth! You don't really like this girl.
This girl is obviously doing this to avoid the temptation of falling prey to what she is not ready for, and you can't even sense it?
Leave her alone pls if you are not truly interested.
If you choose to give her the 50k fine, if you don't fine...the world no go end, she go survive.
Exactly! Op nor give her the money because even if you give her 5million today, the day you don't give her, she will still leave you
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Kingosytex(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98531195:

Kingosytex, the man of God has warned you.
Give your life to Christ and turn a new leaf.
We want you to live a legitimate life, that is why we are correcting you with brotherly and sisterly love.
Stop abusing your elders kiddo.
May you listen to the words of wisdom before it is too late.
Peace out!

Who is the man of God?

I have just seen that your IQ is as shallow as a poor man's ego.
Nairaland rule 1: Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

What makes a person who can't adhere to simple rules of a forum a man of God?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by bcomputer101: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Are you sure she's a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.