Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54253 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Phrankin(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
cyndylove64:
I stay in governor road too.i dey wait your invite
Seun, come and see. These people are using your site for hookup oo.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Deeper life courtship frowns seriously at intending couples visiting each other in secluded spaces.
If giving her financial help makes it look like she's supposed to visit, kindly ask for a refund and break off the situationship.
When you're in Rome, do like the Romans. Find someone who has no qualms jumping into bed with you to date.

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by lastchild: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
I'm one of the 177 people that liked your post, it was only one sentence in your write up that I like which stated that... it is against your church to be spending on her when you are not yet married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by lastchild: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chii59:
Deeper life courtship frowns seriously at intending couples visiting each other in secluded spaces.
If giving her financial help makes it look like she's supposed to visit, kindly ask for a refund and break off the situationship.
When you're in Rome, do like the Romans. Find someone who has no qualms jumping into bed with you to date.
he didn't mention that he wants to jump on bed with her
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by linearity: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
She is not even deeper life, if she is; she is choosing and picking the church rules that meet her selfish motives and violating the rest.

If she is deeper life, you guys should not be talking about marriage until you both have gone through the church marriage committee.

She suppose not to be asking you for gifts or money, because deeper life church stands is that, it may corrupt and blind one of you or both or give one, an undue advantage over the other.

She is using the church as a cover to hook and milk you, she is not a true sheep. If and when you guys visits the marriage committee to formalize your courtship/relationship, both of you would have to lie about these prior activities, otherwise you both will be suspended, if she is from deeper life, she would have known this.

The question is, why is she failing to abide by some of the church’s rule about intending couples, while at the same time citing some other rules for her other behaviors?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Liposure: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
athorello:

Both guys too o... At 30+ sef.

The virgins I respect more are the ones you won't believe, not spirikoko, very friendly and open.
Anyway, I've been a virgin for 2 months now. grin
let me go and renew my virginity vow
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Okortor: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lolz... baba how u take know? Lol..based on experience abi
MickzyDonald:
I respect deeper life girls like mad, the way they handle cucumber will chase the demon out of it,OP she's simply pretending
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
lastchild:
he didn't mention that he wants to jump on bed with her
It's only a naive person who doesn't know that when a Nigerian guy says "when are you coming to my house" he means "when are we gonna shag?"
How many times have your fellow guys ra.ped girls who came to visit but refused parting with the cookie?
I've said it, it's not by force, let him ask for a refund, seeing that financial help from a man makes him feel entitled to sexual favours.

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
linearity:
She is not even deeper life, if she is; she is choosing and picking the church rules that meet her selfish motives and violating the rest.

If she is deeper life, you guys should not be talking about marriage until you both have gone through the church marriage committee.

She suppose not to be asking you for gifts or money, because deeper life church stands is that, it may corrupt and blind one of you or both or give one, an undue advantage over the other.

She is using the church as a cover to hook and milk you, she is not a true sheep. If and when you guys visits the marriage committee to formalize your courtship/relationship, both of you would have to lie about these prior activities, otherwise you both will be suspended, if she is from deeper life, she would have known this.

The question is, why is she failing to abide by some of the church’s rule about intending couples, while at the same time citing some other rules for her other behaviors?
The guy himself is not serious. If he were, marriage committee would have been handling their relationship by now. Chances are, he wants to cut corners, so does she.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

wat can u do in the night that u can't do during the day,I love ur sincerity sha.thanks. am oluwadamilola
Nice to meet you.

Hm... Do you have any ulterior motives for inviting her over? Why are you talking about what to do in the morning and at night?

Well... During the day it's easier to flee if anyone of you decides to cross boundaries than at night where you can't run if the guy starts to misbehave.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ogub(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
But some churches rules about dating and courtship shall.
What of if the lady in question does not know how to cook or do other important house chores.
then you teach her when you get married
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
ogub:
then you teach her when you get married
Exactly
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
boom99:

Oga many deeper life girls are virgins. I also know that there non virgins too. If you see 5 fervent deeper life girls at least 2 are virgins. Talking from experience.
You just might be right. There are serious sisters there, as well as follow-follow fakes.
OP is an unserious man.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cti28(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
boom99:
I married as a virgin too. One thing that helped me is d rules set my lifer. 'when you wanna visit a sister don't go alone'. Though the Hallmark is knowing God 'experiencially', you cannot fall
That is correct

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by lookingfly: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Go and follow Reno omokri on Twitter, this is time you need he's nuggets the most.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by baratech: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Give her the money
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by onyenatruchi: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
I love ur figure of speech
Thanks
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Adeplus: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't give her that cash...and yes you gave her a good response, which kin yeye be that, na you dey buy something you dey go give an for house mtchewww you are just giving her an opportunity to disrespect you. If she wants the cash she should come to your place of office. Don't let her use church or parents ooo...she's old enough to make her decision.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
iamcee:

You said "without having sex first too see if she is great at it" .
So, pre-marital sex should be made compulsory,right?..okay so,when you have sex with her and she isn't good at it,you would dump her right?.. after dumping her, then her next bf is someone like you who likes testing and if she still not great at it,he would leave her too, right?..
Is she doing giveaway?
I don't understand this kinda mentality..
I'm not in support of sex before marriage..if you get married to a virgin who doesn't know how to have sex,teach her or maybe she isn't a virgin ,teach her.
Besides,do you wanna get married to a lady just because she is great at having sex?..no other qualities??..Damn!
To any lady reading this, don't give room for sex before marriage..stop rendering yourself cheap.

I do not under stand these religious people. You do not have to be married in this life, and even if you want to be married, sex has been decoupled from relationships and marriages.

Why would anyone stay without sex after puberty ? The sex hormones help the brain to defragment and enables us sleep better and make the brain and nervous systems relaxed and work better.

Without sex you can easily be controlled by a woman and even religious scammers. That is why they preach against sex cos they want the youths easily controlled.

When Adam and Eve 'ate the Apple " they got gobsmacked when orgasm came and they covered their unclothedness. Enlil didn't want that happening.

Seems you have excess DNA from Enlil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Made619(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omoikarekimire:
Any woman that likes to collect must know how to give.
DEEP WORDS.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by thinkmoney(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Paramount01:

are u a dapper life member?
I was
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Fordzzy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Komu1048:
Please give her everything, since she has accepted to marry you. You should not put limit to any thing you will do for her, sell the phone u used to type this epistle and give it to her. You are her helper beo

@dasanchez1 coman see oo���� grin grin grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Blackdisciple(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
I just hope say she's not this type of a lady that after marriage you guys will have time table for kpekus ooo
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by egopersonified(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
But some churches rules about dating and courtship shall.
What of if the lady in question does not know how to cook or do other important house chores.

I am surprised at this comment in this 21st century.

cooking and chores should be the last thing on your mind when getting married. How many divorces have you read about in igando customary court threads that are as a result of chores? Life has gotten more complicated than our grandparents' standard.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by DAramis: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:

deeper life do marry from outside. only Jehovah's witnesses are advised not to
I need clarification on your comment if you don't mind.

Will they join their husband's church after marrying outsiders or they will continue with their own church?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by codedgalaxy: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
he's (simp)le guy cheesy
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
he's (simp)le guy
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by bayo4sure87: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
I they laff. Guy use ur head all those thing na lie am talking 4rm expericen.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Pacesetter123(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Really? Come and visit me na cheesy. I cook fried rice and chicken every day and I have plenty cold drinks in my fridge.
Moreover I'm single and I have Dstv.
So what do you think?
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by joegigs(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

Op ,I have to say my own. You just trusted this girl and she is playing with ur intelligence.
You are her ATM.
A person that doesn't value you enough to come know ur place. Don't be surprised if you guys are strolling and you ask her ur surname and she doesn't know , yet you guys want to marry
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by kherlly(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Someone just told me it's part of deeper life doctrine... They don't visit each other so they won't commit sin hmmmm but as for me I can't just jump into marriage like that.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
egopersonified:

I am surprised at this comment in this 21st century.

cooking and chores should be the last thing on your mind when getting married. How many divorces have you read about in igando customary court threads that are as a result of chores? Life has gotten more complicated than our grandparents' standard.

A feminist that doesn't value the welfare of her family but will rather put career ahead of her household all in the name of she wants to be equal to a man
Smhhhh
I laugh for some mordern women
Many will be frustrated, miserable and childless all for the sake of pursuing career at the expense of true happiness you can get from having a family
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
DAramis:

I need clarification on your comment if you don't mind.

Will they join their husband's church after marrying outsiders or they will continue with their own church?
They will want you to join their Church after marriage.
One of my uncle married a deeper life lady but he doesn't go to church with her. I won't advice you to deceive anyone into marrying you though.

just explain what you want to her. I know a lot of deeper life girls who left the church after getting married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.