Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54189 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Bukden16(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
InfernoNig:
Don't blame her. She is avoiding temptation. Or she don't want you to find out that she is very wild down there. Just Saying

One chilled bottle of bear for you.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
boom99:

Lol
grin
He wants to use gift as bait to draw sister to his house. Sister no gree. Him dey vex.

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by FashionCookie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Liposure:
probably she's scared of collecting the 18+ gift

Bros trust me, those types are not innocent at all. Wetin u no go chop, u no go use teeth devide am.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Phrankin:
Seun, come and see. These people are using your site for hookup oo.
lol .jump and pass,tatafo cheesy
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Pacesetter123(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:

You are explaining deeper life to me when I have a lot of them in my family? they secretly do everything you typed here and many more.
don't let their way of dressing deceive you.
Ok...oooo,but I didn't meant wot they do secretly.That was why I said......" and the church get to know about it......"
That's the little I know about them.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Hisduchess(f): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
But some churches rules about dating and courtship shall.
What of if the lady in question does not know how to cook or do other important house chores.

Then you teach her when you marry her.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Whois(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't sacrifice if she cant do same for you
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by eledumare2012: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I respect deeper life girls like mad, the way they handle cucumber will chase the demon out of it,OP she's simply pretending
I guess u are saying this from experience, cos i can bet that u are very correct. My encounter with dem on 3diffrnt occasions na shocker. Trust me, I shock dem with movement especially those without piercing and makeups.
grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ibinaboonline: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
I like the part of it's against your church to spend on her before marriage
LOL. Anyway, I'm sure Nairaland has given you an earful by now so I reserve my comments.
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Halo22: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Deeper life babes.....Fear them oooo! Na so I jam one wey dey form then, but the real action took place, na me beg her to let me be. Seriously most of their ladies are pretenders.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Paramount01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
CHOPbeating:

I met her a virgin, naïve but very descent. She later told me her status when I had struggled so far to get in, I found it difficult to believe due to how girls have been, especially in our university environment – A normal young man body go always hot, I thought I should check it out.

…I love her over the years having known her deeply, and at times, we would be pondering independently who love each other more, so I relieved going more for the intercourse. In fact, I am more of the agbero compared to how cool she’s been (then we designed a way of cooling off when I noticed she was new and true). I’m not naturally a cheating guy and I think I only dug the hole of two external ladies in our 8 years of dating – I no holy pass, but I’m still holy compared to many other guys around me.

I am a choleric man and at the same time I am as cool as water. I avoided more girls (even up till now) cuz anyone I tried to date would always want to hold me too tight – especially when I penetrate their kpekuism (na die for dem).

So we found a way of getting along with very low sexual life knowing that she was sexually inexperienced (I could vividly say that for sure even before marriage – 8 years no be 8 minutes). Up till now, new people would call us siblings (brother and sister – we’ve come to resemble). She’s made so many sacrifices that a woman without your true love would not attempt, and I’m a scarce man too; I had my sacrifices.

Then days after marriage, I penetrated (it was very stressful that I had to watch online videos to learn how to open it – we even quarrel small in the process when the whole thing became so laborious). I never cheated ever since our marriage and I do not intend to. Even if I find she was not a virgin, I will still accept her fully because I’ve known her so much (though I may scold her to express my disappointment) – but at last, it was true.

My way with her might not work for others. It would be a very big risk to try that with many girls of nowadays that can so pretend. Mind you, I was a broke ass nigga when we were dating until about 2 years before married. I’m a researcher and have won many academic medals + being a confam street guy and I enjoy philosophy, so I had the wisdom to discern and know the true her overtime and discovered she is my GOD gift. Ezi nwanyi di uko (a good woman is hard to find).

Though everyone with their own palava, nobody has it all but her advantages far overweigh her shortcomings. Even me too, my head dey touch; I’m not perfect. So, she married my good and shortcomings together, the same way I tolerate her too.

She has been a GOD sent and more than just a woman. Only those without the experience of true love are convinced there’s nothing as love – it does exist. I am enjoying myself and have rest of mind.

Peace.

am really impres with ur testimony,how I wish I can share such one day,but the ground have spoil already,but anyway God is invlove
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by alexola20(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by spiralwedge(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

You are doing well son
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Wunna: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Cholls:
my brother OK. We keep shut then!
You guys are extremely hilarious over here grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MickzyDonald: 1:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Trogge:
. Guy please take it easy, grin grin grin. I dey fear you ooooo, which one be cucumber wey dey pursue demon
Those girls sabi chop banana like mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MickzyDonald: 1:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Okortor:
Lolz... baba how u take know? Lol..based on experience abi
No not yet, I'm not the s*x type
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MickzyDonald: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2021
eledumare2012:

I guess u are saying this from experience, cos i can bet that u are very correct. My encounter with dem on 3diffrnt occasions na shocker. Trust me, I shock dem with movement especially those without piercing and makeups.
grin
Oshey, i hope you banged their brains out that they shouted JESUS grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Politicapastor1: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2021
You better run for your dear life. U want enter one chance so.

uote author=chinedumc91 post=98364178]My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

[/quote]
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by lexikul(m): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Here is my piece, I married a lady from deeper life and I understand all you are passing through right now. The temptation, the insults from ur family and friends like u mean say girl when u wan marry nor know ur house?. The truth is are you a born again Christian if yes why do you want her to visit your house. Do u know she took so much risk even going out with you to eateries without the church supervision jux because she cares for the relationship. Now here is the Crux of the whole matter, the right step she needs to take is to direct you to MC which is the marriage committee and they would meet with you guys differently and you will be asked to go and pray and if it's God's Will you will commence your courtship which might last for 6 months or more and if you want to visit and know yourselves better it can be done in a pastors or members house. I pray God gives you the strength to do the right thing but also know that good thing comes to those who wait.
As for the money aspect, the church frowns against it strongly I was rebuked for recharging my wife to be phone. Note all these questions will still come up during MC meetings, so pls in order to avoid lying to them stop it. If she really needs it and there is no other way round inform the MC and open up to them and seek their counsel. I wish you all the best.
Ok let me drop this shocker to you in case you encounter it after our traditional marriage my wife still stayed with her family till after the white wedding, my family people went mad with anger cos there was some space of date due to the elections then but with perseverance and understanding we scaled through. We are very happy with a son and I sincerely tell you that's the best decision I ever took.
I know you attend a different denomination like me but her conduct, that of the church made me to start worshipping with them, alot of people thought after marriage I would take her away even some members of her church but there is nothing I want more in life than for my daughter's to be raised in such a godly manner.
Bros ur lady isn't materialistic and stop coercing her with gifts, you want to spend ur life with her so be patient.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Riscawendy(f): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2021
That is what you get when you date a deeper life sister or any of those related church sisters, don't put the blame on them is just their rule and they have to obey it.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by charidot(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2021
This one just wan Bleep the girl. He can't just wait

chinedumc91:

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Trogge: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Those girls sabi chop banana like mad
. I thought is missionary style they like.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by zexy2030(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2021
chinedumc91:

Don't give her.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by dasanchez1(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Fordzzy:

@dasanchez1 coman see oo���� grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Lovexme(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
cyndylove64:
I stay in governor road too.i dey wait your invite

Make I come join? I'm just a bike away grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lovexme:

Make I come join? I'm just a bike away grin
lol u are free
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ghettochild4u(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
chinedumc91:

Good member of stingy men association..
God bless u.
But abort mission on this lady
Run far
She's a pretender n m sure someone somewhere I'd chowing the kpomo
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ghettochild4u(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Carry that gift go give ur mama as Val gift
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Bennysam: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
chinedumc91:

Oga she is not ready for marriage
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Lovexme(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
cyndylove64:
lol u are free

Appointment wey una don cancel.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Prosmobi: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
My brothers should we tell him?It will end in premium tears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.