Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68621 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
bukatyne:

All of them have skeletons in their cupboards.

Unfortunately, all would cut and join the story to suit their narrative.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Odingo1: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Even when I listened to the man I knew deep down in my spirit that the story get k-leg. This Mike Davids is a man on a satanic mission.

You are talking side and passing judgment, what if the woman is lying.

Why did the two couple start having issues in the first place that degenerate to separation. I am sure it was the husband that introduced the wife to the church as happy couple in the good part of their marriage then over the years problems came, the woman rose to head the church branch while the husband was kicked aside.

What happen along the line, questions begging for an answer. Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by afbstrategies: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
atonement12:
She is lying! She did tell her husband about the escapade that happened in the presence of their daughter!
The husband was careless on many fronts. He should have promptly moved his family out of the church after her first confession!

If you were there, to see her confessions, continue boldly. If you were not there in the quiet of their marriage, right in their bedroom, continue to castigate the woman.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So the tears of a man are more true than the tears of a woman? Wonderful news.

I never said the woman was completely lying. She might be telling the truth about the way the man maltreated her and walked away from their marriage, just like the man may also be telling the truth about his story about Apostle sleeping with his wife in 2009. I am not biased and one sided like some of you ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Petyprince: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
The man is foolish, after the first fucking u still kept her as your wife!! U deserve all you got foolish pastor Mike

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ttoyetade: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odingo1:

You are talking side and passing judgment, what if the woman is lying.

Why did two couples start having issues in the first place that degenerate to separation. I am sure it was husband that introduced the wife to the church as happy couple. Over the years problems came, the woman rose to head the church branch while the husband was kicked aside.

What happen along the line, questions begging for an answer. Thanks.
Good point you have there. I am sure it is the way the woman was getting too close to the Apostle that provoke the husband and make him walk out of the marriage. How can the Apostle be sending a married woman to different places leaving her husband behind

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by atonement12: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you were there, to see her confessions, continue boldly. If you were not there in the quiet of their marriage, right in their bedroom, continue to castigate the woman.
Your view, my view!
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Petyprince: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Temptee101(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
The irony of the whole shit is that they 3 of them are all PASTORS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Petyprince: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife
[/s]
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Before you believe the Suleiman allegations, do you believe the Fatoyibo CoZA rape sagas?

Of course, the Coza man isnt innocent as well.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
And Apostle Suleman never debunked sleeping with her. He said that IGP has not sent him any invitation.
Fear men.

My brother, fear Church men more!
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by chaloskyx: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
BROS TAKE HEART ALL THIS DISGRACE IS JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE MONEY YOU SEE EHEN IF YOU HAD MONEY OR JUST BECOME A BILLIONAIRE OVER NITE YOU WIFE WOULD BE THE ONE CALLING PEOPLE TO BEG YOU THAT SHE WAS WRONG TO SLEEP WITH THE PASTOR AND IT WAS THE DEVILS HANDY WORK. LOOK THIS IS NAIJA THE WEALTHY GET AWAY WITH ALL SORTS WHILE THE POOR ARE TAKEN ADVANTAGE ON

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Myself2(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.

Don't mind him, merely looking at his face, his dodgy body language when he started the fake video of accusation, you'll know he is lying
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
oladikenie:

Sorry o. But I'm tempted to say you're not a very wise person... You first said "The man had earlier been ACCUSED" Then you said "all these ALLEGATIONS"

So if accusations and allegations are levelled against you repeatedly, that automatically makes you guilty? Where are the proofs? If you were to be a judge presiding over this case, that's the nonsense you're going to say? Anybody who is accussed repeatedly is guilty?

And I'm sure you even went to school!

For Apostle Suleiman, it is now a trend. If it isn't Stephanie, it is this man's wife. Who knows who it will be by tomorrow.

Gullible persons like you have lost your ability to reason. You believe everything your Apostle Suleiman (or other men of god) tells you. To you, they are always right and can never do any wrong.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Myself2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=ttoyetade post=98442977]
Good point you have there. I am sure it is the way the woman was getting too close to the Apostle that provoke the husband and make him walk out of the marriage. How can the Apostle be sending a married woman to different places leaving her husband behind[/quote

Go back and watch the woman's video again
She knew the apostle many years before even meeting the husband, according to her, the apostle raised her for many years before the husband met her as a virgin and married her. The husband is a liar
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by mrkia(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Of course The petitioner seems to be the one saying the truth here, but who's pastor Davids to compete with the General overseer?.

All I know is that, even though, the recompense day is tomorrow- the General overseer - if he's the bad one here or in another ones, will have the wrath of God to contend with in this life...

I rest my case..
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
I hate pastors, but i believe the woman

Edit: I dont believe the woman again.

I am now neutral, after all, 3 of them are pastors.
kolo grin grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Odingo1: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
ttoyetade:

Good point you have there. I am sure it is the way the woman was getting too close to the Apostle that provoke the husband and make him walk out of the marriage. How can the Apostle be sending a married woman to different places leaving her husband behind
Yes in the issue like this it has to traced back to when they are dating then got married happily. Somebody that knew them when they are dating said they are the best love birds, they got married as virgin then wife came into church that husband is already a pastor after a while katakata started, separations happened, wife remains in the church and rose to head Abuja branch of the church as most senior pastor.
My brother what is wrong is wrong. The dealt with that man and throw him away. The man may have his own shortcomings, maybe he overreact to issues.

6 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Apostle, why always you?

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by GitmoAuditors: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
The man appears to be very sincere in his speech

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
linearity:

....but, the wife in her video response, stated that it was the husband that abandoned her and the kid....

her ‘brother from UK even called to beg the guy not to, including her own family, then the brother said, the husband is just bluffing’
Yeah however the issue at hand is the apostle not letting him having access to his children. Though it is possible that the apostle may be emotionally attached to that lady. Let me stop here
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
The man appears to be very sincere in speech
Dat man dey lie. He better say why the apostle suspended him,why his wife abandoned him and why he seized their wedding certificate. Make heh go settle with heh family
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odingo1:

Yes in the issue like this it has to traced back to when they are dating then got married happily. Somebody that knew them when they are dating said they are the best love birds, they got married as virgin then wife came into church that husband is already a pastor after a while katakata started, separations happened, wife remains in the church and rose to head Abuja branch of the church as most senior pastor.
My brother what is wrong is wrong. The dealt with that man and throw him away. The man may have his own shortcomings, maybe he overreact to issues.
This statement may be the reason for the whole drama.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by oladikenie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
uboma:

For Apostle Suleiman, it is now a trend. If it isn't Stephanie, it is this man's wife. Who knows who it will be by tomorrow.

Gullible persons like you have lost your ability to reason. You believe everything your Apostle Suleiman (or other men of god) tells you. To you, they are always right and can never do any wrong.

That's exactly why I initially said you're not very wise. Read what I wrote up there and show me where I supported Apostle Suleiman. My question was your sense of reasoning and judgement. You really believe a person is guilty because he or she has been accused of a crime several times. Have you heard of paid scandal before? Wait really, do you even know how many times Jesus, I mean Jesus Christ himself was accused of several things in the Bible? Did that at any point in time make Him guilty? Please reason before typing. That a person is severally accused of a thing does not make he or she guilty of the accusations. And if I may ask, all of the previous accusations and allegations, which one of them actually saw the light of day? Stephanie's? Danielle's? You live in a modern world and you need to begin reasoning like a modern person. Once a person becomes a public figure, he or she is open to all forms of attack and accusations. But until you have proof, they are and will forever remain accusations and allegations, intact baseless ones at that. I'm not attacking you, neither am I taking sides, I'm just faulting your sense of judgement. Thanks and God bless
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by VULCAN(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
You neither listened nor did so carefully otherwise you would have heard her deny the allegations.

Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by trevorhorace(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:

What's your proof of any of these. Were you there? Or you just want to type. undecided
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by kareemkamil(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
This guy called Sulaiman too like ponmo oooo
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Dminister(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
edoairways:

There is a beef between the apostle and that man. Secondly, his wife left him because of misunderstanding. The bone of contention which I suspect is taking custody of his child. It doesn't mean that the apostle is innocent of the allegations levelled against him

Exactly
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Gabigift: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
I wish people realize what it means to be a pastor. Both the accused and the accuser are giving reasons for people to blaspheme the name of God and they are called pastors. How can be a pastor if you can't keep your home, who are you pastoring? Also, the accused shouldn't have played any part in making a married woman with marital issues leave the husband to head church elsewhere thereby giving room for gossips and side talks.
Imagine three so called pastors fighting each other on things that shouldn't be said among unbelievers. Where is the holiness the talked about, where's the Christlike character they all preach? I'm short of words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.