Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (101270 Views)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Danger1000(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
your last paragraph make me laughing
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
for me and myself, we belong to teammarryvirgin

So na Virgin no fit get badluck abi......Oga shift jor. Just pray you get a good woman in the sight of God and man shikena!
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by YorubaPrince: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?

Baba, you be genius, I swear! cool 99% of pple on here or 9ja pple won't understand you. It's rocket science to them.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by marsup: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
crazy people everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by 18wheeler: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2021
She lies alot. That's something.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Mfonky01: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Its true sha...I was dating this girl back then and my ticket dey always cut but once she travels, all they enter. So I decided to summon up courage and break up. Ever since then, all my games dey enter���...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Basicend: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Snoobor:
Yahoo boys sweet to date, na dis ritual things spoil am �

Olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by yunqdady: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2021
extol1:
back to the topic, I know your mind is totally out of the relationship since the day you were told about the lady. but please do this lady a favor by taking her to that same church that reveals everything to me, if they can pray and heal her, if not so many guys will be a casualty of this mess, just a pity to her future husband.
How will you know she's a virgin? Ne deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by MUTERIKA(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:
Believe it or not, this thing called money ritual is real...

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

She has turned it to a do or die affair... I need input on this.
why do i feel like i have seen a thread similar to this one before?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by CallMeAthena(f): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't just get the metaphysical.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by stchinedu: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2021
NobleSeed:
lol
U mean say the yam and the knife dey him hand? Baba still dey find knife ni.

Abi o grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

I noticed that ever since i started dating this girl, things have been very difficult for me. In fact, things just stopped working for me and life became so difficult..

The red light came out first when she left to travel for a week. It's was like a magic, things started working well for me and just when she arrived everything became stoned... This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

When she finally came back from holiday, all my business and street hustle became blocked again and we always have this argument because she has a difficult attitude and lies a lot. At first, i didn't want to tell her about it, i didn't want her to feel bad and it doesn't seem right to me then... One night, i frankly told her, i had to because i had no one in my life except few friends, i was fending for myself and paying all my bills right from 100level...

Well, i broke up with her this night, not because of the ritual stuff but because of her attitude and she called me crying that she rather die than for me to leave her to go through this kind of pain....

Happy new year to you.

We have been waiting for you to cross over since.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by madridsta007(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

This sequence continued for months until one of these school holidays when i went for a church program and i was told to leave the girl that she was used for money rituals and anyone she gets in contact with will become broke and difficult as the person's luck will move to the ritualist.... Everything happening in our relationship was revealed to me that day....

Your heart was out of the relationship at this point. This is why you left her.
Which is understandable. It is not criminal or immoral to leave her- you arent her husband. But help her by taking her for deliverance in that same church. Or somewhere where the Word is preached.
While doing this process, do not fornicate with her. Else you will just be deceiving yourselves. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by christistruth01: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Jesus raises the dead including dead destiny

First she should ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness and repent of all sin Completely commit yourself to Jesus

Then use your part of your legitimate money to feed and Clothe Orphans

Or buy new set of Clothes and Shoes for beggars who are truly desperately in need

Or find Crippled beggars who are dragging themselves along the street and buy them wheel chair or get welders to build them hand tricycles that would help them to move around

Do something for those desperately in need that would make them to remember you for life and always pray for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by christistruth01: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Jesus raises the dead including dead destiny

First she should ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness and repent of all sin Completely commit yourself to Jesus

Then she should use part of hrr legitimate money to feed and Clothe Orphans often

Or buy new set of Clothes and Shoes for beggars who are truly desperately in need

Or find Crippled beggars who are dragging themselves along the street and buy them wheel chair or get welders to build them hand tricycles that would help them to move around

Do something for those desperately in need that would make them to remember you for life and always pray for you

The Bible says he who gives to the needy shall never lack

That was why our Grand parents did what Yorubas called "Sara" by giving food to little Children in order to increase the Power of their requests of mercy from God it is Scriptural and it works

It is Scriptural because in Nigeria if you give food to 30 Children it will be difficult to not get at least one Orphan amongst them.

For the sake of that Orphan God Almighty will show you Mercy too.

Isaiah 1 : 16 -19
Your hands(BK) are full of blood!(BL)

16 Wash(BM) and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;(BN)
stop doing wrong.(BO)
17 Learn to do right;(BP) seek justice.(BQ)
Defend the oppressed.[a](BR)
Take up the cause of the fatherless;(BS)
plead the case of the widow.(BT)

18 “Come now, let us settle the matter,”(BU)
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;(BV)
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.(BW)
19 If you are willing and obedient,(BX)
you will eat the good things of the land;(BY)
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by micflo28(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2021
I hate that you didn't disclose your reasons for dumping her. Another guy will be a victim. Encourage her to see a powerful pastor for deliverance.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by einsteine(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Ozwos all around.

You went to a church where they told you exactly what you wanted to here. They confirmed your fears.

Instead of you to tackle life head on, you are blaming non existent money rituals for your poor performance in life. Were you successful before meeting her? What have you even achieved before meeting her that you think she's the cause of your mishaps.

The mental illness in Nigeria that makes them believe this spiritoreligious nonsense is really serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by einsteine(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Olayetan:

You're blabbing nonsense, will Forbes carry someone who doesn't have physical assets, they are rich but you won't know them cuz their money ain't pure, if they have had visible assets then Forbes would have carried them

Oh their assets are invisible? The money flies into their pockets, they don't have bank accounts? They don't have real estate or companies selling products?

Such a load of nonsensical beliefs.

You are talking in the nonsense.

Even Escobar the person who has made the most illegal money in the world ever was on Forbes list. The people you think have money simply don't have enough money to make the list.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by EndTimePreacher: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2021
cool[i][/i][right][/right]Take her to the same Prophet for prayers
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by EndTimePreacher: 1:03am On Jan 27, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]fhhjjjjjn
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Grateful02(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2021
OP you sure dem never use you do ritual too?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by EndTimePreacher: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2021
This is my first time this year, just joined after being a guest, pls I need someone to teach me how to write here. thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Olayetan:

You're blabbing nonsense, will Forbes carry someone who doesn't have physical assets, they are rich but you won't know them cuz their money ain't pure, if they have had visible assets then Forbes would have carried them

Actually, the nonsense is believing that undies of a female or mutilated head of a man can make someone rich. Same sh!thole mentality was used to justify the killing of twins to cure misfortunes or how albinos can cure HIV in Tanzania. It is ridiculous to expect that the blood from a female vagina can make someone rich yet in the same place, there are more poor people than elsewhere. If it was so easy to become rich, how come other people across the world are not doing same?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 1:11am On Jan 27, 2021
banio:

I am not supporting rituals. But just letting you know that native doctors have rules of engagement. The whites also act horror movies, this tells you that they believe in magic and spiritual powers.
Spiritual powers have rules, so don't assume a native doctor can make himself President.

Rules of engagement yet no one does same across the world. Whites act horror movies (fiction o) yet there are no cases of whites killing themselves thereby using dismembered bodies to make money.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Gerrard59(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Canberra55:
Tell your South Korean generation to help you first do a change of name certificate. Change that Gerrard for ur moniker to Lampard cos you're fucccckki lying, ignorant loser. Go get a new club to manage before you come back for another spanking

Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Modarun(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Alot of our today mumus would brush this off, but the ritualist into this kinda jazz would just be imaging just hw foolish they are. I had this babe who had this effect on me too. Even if have 500k in my account and she calls to say she is coming for weekend, something happens, a client will like call and place an order that requires i use all the cash to run it. Cos i will be like lemme do a sharp one to earn something to spoil her, thats how i will tie the money and its either they cnt pay me or they reject the goods o. Na so my pocket will dry for like 2months. To make matter worst, she doesnt even mind if i soaking garri. Na so go follow me drink am, i japa. Even if she Loves me to death. I even deleted her number las las cos one time she said hello on whatsapp alone na so the cheque i was to cash bounced. My guys thought i was mad letting her go, cos she is "Too hot!". but na person wey wear shoe sabi where e dey pain. Funny enough its mainly those into it that will here saying such dont exist.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by ozome15(m): 1:24am On Jan 27, 2021
grin
extol1:
grin grin grin shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by orlaglobal234: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2021
hustla:

LOL
Them dey use team virgin too
Like how
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Web2020: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Bad luck is always associated with having sex to who is not your wife. It has ruined many destinies. It is not about ritual. If you love her, stop having sex with her until you do the right thing. Sex outside marriage ruined destiny.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by Dyinze31: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Goan get police report oo
Re: My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2021
This is 21st Century, man. Stop dwelling in superstitions. No one is blocking your progress. She's not the cause of your misfortune. Either you ain't trying hard enough in your endeavors, or luck is not on your side. Simple. Put extra effort in what you're doing and you will achieve some progress.
Omokrireno:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.