Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60873 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Pat081: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
No olosho will let you do it without condow so have rest of mind but d so call good gals may gv u that sickness
midnighter1:
lol, guy is like naija girls do you strong thing .you go meet Olosho she give you better Hiv Aids. take it in good faith. is not the end of the road cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by ebenmosi360(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
leave silently, to fight or brag just silently leave her abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by IprintMONEY: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool
u feel like ? how can a guy be this stupid. so u no see say she dey Bleep her ex? as regards what you will do, open you mouth and may she shit inside
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember this your story
my brother anytime i remember the story cheesy
d thing just weak me.even if ur guy is facially ugly while mock him in public cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by LyfeJennings(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef

Then dump her bro
It ain that hard
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by BobFischer(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.

dear op. Is this the same girl that last year saved a number as "my joy" and told you its a girlfrnd of hers and she had delete the number later?

the girl that makes and receive many calls and tells you they are just friends. This encounter made you very sad.

if she is the same girl then i'm sorry to tell you that your life is remaining one bar.

i wonder what you are still doing with her till now. Run away and thank me later

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Casham: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

But you worship the girl in question
worship what girl? How?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by backbone503(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why are you still referring to her as "my girlfriend"? What do you ever hope to achieve with such a person? Or you wan learn the hard way, ba?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tell her you are beauty and the beast.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by uncleFola(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let’s see your picture
So we can check am if Na true or she dey lie
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by nullboss: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
LagosInter:

Possible to hack WhatsApp?
not possible. don’t mind these clowns.. they just logged in WhatsApp web on their laptop. And called it hacking grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by TableShaker1: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

You better dump her asap, you're not ugly bro.
Please how can hack my babe WhatsApp ?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by LoudLord(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

What SHOULD I do? I feel like dumping the fool

ONI WAKUWA!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Kenneth10110(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy.

Three girls rape you?. How them take force you enter room cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Tareq1105: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

You can go to jail for hacking her whatsapp.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by banio: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
You have only one option. Let her go.

If You don't let her go. You will marry her and then hate her. When she gets to know the reason for your hatred

She would send You to the land of NO RETURN.

WOMEN ARE EV.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.

Ure not ugly she’s either just inlove with her ex or ure not her type. Every gal has her type of guy, they have yardsticks bt they can adjust when other factors are favorable to them. Ure probably 50% her type to wud be 100% to an even finer gal.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by LagBae(f): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
digitalgeorgy:
oga, if you wowo then she is not lying.
console yourself with the caring aspect she spoke about.
abeg no let you wowo nature cause wahala for that fine relationship oo.

'Fine relationship' that the thought of kissing her boyfriend irks her??
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Komu1048(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Bro, thank your star. She loves you, thats the most important thing. And please join my church mfm 70days prayer n fasting, I can assure you by the end of the program you will get a kiss from hr grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by midnighter1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pat081:
No olosho will let you do it without condow so have rest of mind but d so call good gals may gv u that sickness
yeah, you're right. the so called good girls contract Std's from their sugar daddies who help them pay school fees, handouts, money for hair, etc, then transfer the disease to their ignorant boyfriends. we know better.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by mosefin19(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
But y is everyone actually concluding the guy is truly that ugly can’t u see the lady is tryna b with the ex fully... gals sabi do that thing ehn just for the ex to see he doesn’t love d guy...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by sircatherine45(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
ur case just reminded of a girl who mocked her own boyfriend at the barbing saloon i went for a hair cut some few yrs back grin
she came to charge her phone
was telling the guy cutting my hair how her boyfriend is so caring and he"s the one paying her school fees plus sending her rent money but that the guy is too ugly for her liking and as soon as she finishes from school she would do away with him grin
from what i see in cases like this most times the ladies are never attracted to the guys and the guys use money and material things to keep the girls in the relationship
i am very sure dats how ur own case is cheesy
just dump the girl and try to improve ur appearance
no man is ugly cheesy
That's why i tell them to join SMAN

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by MummyD2020(f): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is not front page worthy na. What is even happening here?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by highness25(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

what kind of clueless Op is this? How could you bring this baseless post to this place
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by solonubinho(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sorry my friend, so what will you do now?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hope you are only sharing your story and not asking for an advise.

Cos if the latter is the case it is a sound brain resetting slap that you need.

Women are the most confused set of species on earth...they want a man who does not want them and they latter cry fowl when things go south....they want a man that will be faithful to them yet they will rather be with a man other ladies want than to be with a man who has no lady and ready to make them his numero uno.

Be nice to them and they take you for granted nd be cruel to them they call you names...A woman will marry a man, have all her kids for the man and remain with the man as long as she lives but her heart will always long for another man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by blueblood1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

You be Mumu!
Fool in love.
That girl will fall for the next caring and HANDSOME guy. If a girl loves you from her heart, she will NEVER tell another guy you're not handsome.
Ask Regina Daniels cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by phazotron(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

You better dump her before she cheats on you
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

if u are yoruba she maybe right especially Ondo guys. I hope i didn't offend anybody
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Frankicent(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
No kill yourself for one Hot girl.
My own is how did you hack her WhatsApp?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Calibrator: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
The last time your girlfriend kissed was when she visited her ex and you think you being ugly is the issue here.

Your girlfriend is still bonking her ex and it won't end anytime soon.

Wahala for who dey relationship ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by macho44(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Bros, ask yourself this question 'I'm I Really Handsome'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.