Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60902 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by EXLOVER(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
ur case just reminded of a girl who mocked her own boyfriend at the barbing saloon i went for a hair cut some few yrs back grin
she came to charge her phone
was telling the guy cutting my hair how her boyfriend is so caring and he"s the one paying her school fees plus sending her rent money but that the guy is too ugly for her liking and as soon as she finishes from school she would do away with him grin
from what i see in cases like this most times the ladies are never attracted to the guys and the guys use money and material things to keep the girls in the relationship
i am very sure dats how ur own case is cheesy
just dump the girl and try to improve ur appearance
no man is ugly cheesy
I remember this your story
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by zoghys: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool

Revenge is best served cold. Save the chat for reference, take your time get a much more prettier girl and jilt her. But then let her know you are with a much prettier girl, and need ur space. But then note this you ain't worwor, its just that what beautiful to a may not be to b. So dump her sorry ass, but not without fighting back.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by bigcasava1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Her Ex will still be fucking her under ur nose

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Emperor002: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
sowi guy.abeg make person teach me hw to hack into whatsup.i tz needed at dis tym
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by BarrElChapo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Horllamideh:

Hacking WhatsApp is simple as long as you can get your hand on her phone for 5 minutes or less.

Taught me pris grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by zoghys: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
Why must you hack her phone? Or don't you think it would be wrong if we hacked your thoughts?.sth meant for one's privacy.it shows what a person you are. You would be saved all this stress if you did what was best .

Keep quite joor, how will he have known the truth if he hasnt done that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by iammolise(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
cheesy walhalla 4 peepu wey dey go 2ru dia patna fone oh... Look bro, that girl is still hooked on that her ex... If u know whats good for u u better start preparing ur mind for a heartbreak. All I expected u to be seeing here is the possibility of ur girl going to collect from "mr finboy" on a steady.
Don't say I didn't mention it oh

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Next2Bezee(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

Dump her. Just the fact that you're unsure of what to do makes it seem like you really like this girl and don't want to leave her. Dump her. Relationships like this will kill only after destroying one's self-confidence. Dump her. I dunno how much you like this girl, but if you have even the slightest bit of love for yourself, dump her. It's not that she insulted you — it's clear that she still loves her ex. Dump her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Damseldammie(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Why did you hack her phone?

You got what you bargained for, don’t be pained
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by BIZNess123(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
The guy still dey call the babe him girlfriend cheesy

Another thread loading

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

lol. how old you be? hpw old your gf be? you do sound like a kid but abeg give me the whatsapp hacking link. i wan hack person own... hahahahha
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

if you have smashed her just dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by jericco1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lol, she still misses her ex obviously.
That doesn't mean she isn't into you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by backbone503(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
ur case just reminded of a girl who mocked her own boyfriend at the barbing saloon i went for a hair cut some few yrs back grin
she came to charge her phone
was telling the guy cutting my hair how her boyfriend is so caring and he"s the one paying her school fees plus sending her rent money but that the guy is too ugly for her liking and as soon as she finishes from school she would do away with him grin
from what i see in cases like this most times the ladies are never attracted to the guys and the guys use money and material things to keep the girls in the relationship
i am very sure dats how ur own case is cheesy
just dump the girl and try to improve ur appearance
no man is ugly cheesy

Naso the matter be.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Fiscus105(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy.

But you worship the girl in question
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by abimic(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy.
Frankly, No man is ugly, it depends on who the beholder is.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by berryPee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bro make we see your pics to verify if she is telling the truth.

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Okoeshin: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omo
May we no jam agbako o
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by nerd004: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
No man is ugly when there is Money,ask Ned Nwoko and Oshiomhole...Alaye double your hussle and make the raba,,,,dump the girl fast,,,she doesn't deserve you...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by 234dm8: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kids has taken over nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by danietohbadt(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

How did you hack her WhatsApp abeg?

Na that one I one know
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Emperor5(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guy....u should have attached ur picture for us to rate you

Now there's no evidence, how do u want me to judge the case
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by midnighter1(f): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
lol, guy is like naija girls do you strong thing .you go meet Olosho she give you better Hiv Aids. take it in good faith. is not the end of the road cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by ebukamat34: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

I feel this lady is not yours, my advice is that you look for someone else that truly love you for you( what you are made of i.e good qualities)
JAPA is the only option except you want to deceive yourself and continue with the game.

Meanwhile can we see a picture of someone that looks like you so that we can judge if your handsome or good looking shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Rockyfancino(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
1beat:
guy think twice before you introduce her to ur family. don't tell her about what you see...
if she can't appreciate you now she might not appreciate you later
Spot on. People are talking about insecurities. The thing is people never wonder what these so called girlfriends did that made the man start feeling insecure to that extent.

I once saw something somewhere that went something like this; 'It is a woman's job to make her partner feel secure'

Some people are very secure until they met the wrong woman or man. I pray good does not allow us to meet someone with NPD. All this secure men and women forming secure here and there will know what life is.

Lastly, a woman who is already talking about her current relationship with her ex is bad market. It'll most likely end in tears.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by abdulskulboy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Damseldammie:
Why did you hack her phone?

You got what you bargained for, don’t be pained
gbenu re sohun!!! cool
OP abeg show nairalanders your picx they want to judge.
No send ur friend picture ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Pat081: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is better u send her away nw so that your own case will nt be like that FCMB bank gal and her boss what i mean is that u will nt b father to another's man children use ur brain Mr man d lady dnt love u if anything happen 2u she will nt b dia for you
Mann11:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by mysteryman2014: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dump her and move
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by chaloskyx: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
ehen and so is she your wife being a boyfriend is it such an important title she can leave you any damn time bro if i were you enjoy her while it lasts abeg there are more important things to focus on its now gf you are carrying on your head. as far as am concerned any gf is avaliable to any man that meets her needs and checks all the boxes
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Rockyfancino(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bros, I just read your story. What type of shit ass conversation is that? It seems you're already too emotionally invested and that's a problem. The ball is in your court, you know what's best for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef

Let us see your picture first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.