Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (61773 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by deavicky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy.
I'm really concerned about how three ladies rape or u mean to say u Bleep 3 ladies at once. Because i find it difficult to believe a man can be raped. Except my kind of man is different.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by sleemomymy: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
The truth is that she is still f**king her ex.
As for me JAAAPA.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by eledumare2012: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Have no worries if she isn't cheating.
Don't be used
Stop unnecessary sacrifice .
My only problem is the person she is discussing it with. They are gradually building it again. Be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Babaken(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let's see the pictures
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Hardgun: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
I swear to God this made my night
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by MoxxxxO123(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
zoghys:

Keep quite joor, how will he have known the truth if he hasnt done that.
you keep quiet. Nonesense ingredient
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool
she is even being lenient to you
I hacked mine last month and what I saw made me cry.
Since then i can't trust bitches again and to marry go hard me gan

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Hardgun: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oga play along with her till you go hurt her badly no make her notice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by shariff84: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
The fact that she said you are ugly does not mean she didn't love you.Women used to changed after marriage.I remember one of my friend dislike her husband before marriage but like him after the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef
pls hpw do. You hack WhatsApp self wanma use it for my wifr to be
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Hameex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin angrywahala
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
Why must you hack her phone? Or don't you think it would be wrong if we hacked your thoughts?.sth meant for one's privacy.it shows what a person you are. You would be saved all this stress if you did what was best .
you're talking rubbish, I hacked my ex phone and found out she was infected with STD when she slept with my HOD, a 70 year old man, I did not sleep with her yet but was about to, had I not gotten access to her chats with the old bastard, today I'd have been infected.
Sonnobax15:
grin
My younger bro hacked into his girlfriend WhatsApp last week and what he saw made him to lost appetite since then....
I just told him to ghost her immediately and he did...

Jokes apart, saying you are ugly doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly.....But you see,na money dey yab man,if not, there's no man on earth who doesn't know whatxup....Ive equally seen a cripple getting married to a pretty lady....there is a special someone for everybody...

The truth is that these hoes ain't loyal no matter how hard they may try to paint it...Just let her go back to her handsome ex......na her self she dey fool before that her ex,no be you

Las las,na the one wey you catch nai you know..

LeeSantos:
all hose ones saying why should he hack her phone are not normal.

this is Africa and not some development continent where 99% of girls nowadays shouldn't be trusted.

if it was to be other developed continent, the girl can just wake up and drop a note or text or something that she had let him and found someone else. but Nigeria here the girls will know she is not committed into the relationship but will still stay and be fcking your friends, Ex's, neighbours, dad and brothers.

just imagine if her ex was living in the same street or close by, that conversation would have strike her to become Hot if the ex wants.

This same thing happened to my neighbour, the wife will be running to Mushin everyday to greet her parents, not knowing she had this guy close to her parents house she was always going to meet. myself and some of his friends know what she was doing, we told him and he never cared, we turned to his enemy. until one fateful day his mom who also lived around Mushin got news that his son's wife is in a room with another guy. lo and behold she caught them red handed in the act. she then came to where we were living to throw away the girls property.

if it was even possible for us to hack their mind and brains we go do am.

brotherly abeg teach the rest of us how you hacked her WhatsApp jawe. we need it for this generation of females.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hahahahaha.

Sorry for laughing but it’s hilarious

Dump that slag bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by almarthins(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Mann11 post=98449104]I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

Ah! Abeg dump her sharp sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Perseverance127: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just let her go. She doesn't love you, she's probably after your money. She will cheat on you if she has the chance.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Adrian98(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
are you ugly?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by telegramm: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.

Women are bloody vipers. Evil is in der DNA
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by OLABOY8495(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
no man is ugly. Na money never touch your life.
Money if the focus, evry other thing shall be added, girls, luxury, fame. etc.

you need to end things with her before it affects your phycology . and before you do. tell her the reason you are ending the relationship is cus you have been managing her,l before you find a beautiful girl, that she's ugly and you don't think you can continue.
Bad Guy With Good Advice, See Mi See Finishing She Go Weep And Beg Tire.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nehyooh:
My babe do compliment my look and appearance always.
But anytime I asked her why she love me, her response is always "I love you for no reason".
It do scare me sometimes, what do you think bro ?

Can't you do a self accessment of yourself?

If you are good looking, you should know. If you aren't, then buy clothes that makes you stand out.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by tmoneyu: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
I suggest u drop her because she is never proud of you and will leave you at any given chance
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Xantel(f): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
All the cheating here and there that you hear everyday this is how it started.

But still watch her angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Kelvin3476: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
ur case just reminded of a girl who mocked her own boyfriend at the barbing saloon i went for a hair cut some few yrs back grin
she came to charge her phone
was telling the guy cutting my hair how her boyfriend is so caring and he"s the one paying her school fees plus sending her rent money but that the guy is too ugly for her liking and as soon as she finishes from school she would do away with him grin
from what i see in cases like this most times the ladies are never attracted to the guys and the guys use money and material things to keep the girls in the relationship
i am very sure dats how ur own case is cheesy
just dump the girl and try to improve ur appearance
no man is ugly cheesy
Abi make him cut off his head, abi ?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by EXLOVER(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
lefulefu:
my brother anytime i remember the story cheesy
d thing just weak me.even if ur guy is facially ugly while mock him in public cheesy
Then that's not love, if you love someone, you tend to hide the bad side of that person. If i was there i will feel so irritated by the nonsense girl bad mouthing her boyfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Casham: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
deavicky:
I'm really concerned about how three ladies rape or u mean to say u Bleep 3 ladies at once. Because i find it difficult to believe a man can be raped. Except my kind of man is different.
see this one! Them dey talk about something else, you na how dem take 'rape' person you wan know. Well, it was my birthday and, as promised, I went to see my friend(a girl). She was with two other friends and we started playing 'truth or dare'(very useless game). To cut the long story short, I was supposed to have fun with just one of 'em so my friend went out with the other one, but they came back few moments later "to complete my birthday present". (they are all older than I). I was already naked with the other one. I regretted going there that day. Well that rubbish no fit happen again.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Angelfrost(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's just too hard not to see through this poorly scripted lie...

Op, you can spin or concoct a better tale na!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by mosefin19(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
BobFischer:

dear op. Is this the same girl that last year saved a number as "my joy" and told you its a girlfrnd of hers and she had delete the number later?

the girl that makes and receive many calls and tells you they are just friends. This encounter made you very sad.

if she is the same girl then i'm sorry to tell you that your life is remaining one bar.

i wonder what you are still doing with her till now. Run away and thank me later

Bro abeg no kill me with laugh abeg...��.. he said his life remain one bar
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by joelbooks: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by madgoat(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mann11:

You would rather I crossed an express road with my eyes closed??

Baba how did u hack her whatsapp? Teach me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Godbless3(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Run 4 ur fvcking life guy. But no 4get to knack that puna well before breaking up.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by flokii: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
@OP save yourself the emotional stress and let her go.. she has no love or respect for you.
Look elsewhere for a good girl that will appreciate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.