Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Unrequited - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unrequited (137082 Views)

Unrequited Love / Unrequited - Beta Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2022

Nonye

I stared at the picture of myself pouting as I tried to come up with the best caption that would signal my three million followers of arrival back in the country. One of the perks that came with being the first and only daughter of a one of the top media moguls in Africa and some other key countries of the world, was that I knew how to stay in the spotlight at all times. Attention came to me as easy breathing was for a human being.

My family has always been a media powerhouse in Nigeria, seeing as my great grand father founded the first Nigerian owned press company. The company had seen improvements through generations and most notable of them came with my parents at the seats of leadership. They took it from just a printing press, radio and TV station to creating other subsidiaries like web channel, a movie production and distribution company that has birthed some of the best movies and series in the continent, a forum and just recently, we launched our own social media platform that really blew up during the pandemic. Of course we had help from the government with the promotion of our business and we in turn, helped them with some cover ups of some things they didn't want the media knowing. Some strong competitors had to be blackmailed to shutdown business if they didn't want their dirty laundry aired to the pubic for all to see. Seeing all these happen before me played a major part in toughening me up and making me hellbent on always achieving whatever I set out to achieve no matter what I had to do.

At age sixteen, I was already a top influencer in the country. Brands that couldn't get to advertise with our companies came to me and I blew them up to the extent that top brands, mostly fashion inclined ones, started looking my way.

That's been my reality for the most of my life till recently. Lately, I've had no clarity as to what it is I want. The only recurring thought on my mind lately has been flashes of the kiss I had with K. I don't know how to explain it but it was like my eyes was opened and I started to see him in a new light. It opened my eyes to the realization that maybe I never wanted Dayo in the manner I thought I did. I guess I just saw him as another conquest, a sort of trophy for bagging one of most eligible guys on campus. I've dated lots of guys in the past, some even celebrities but I'd never felt the feeling I felt when I kissed K before. The feeling was just different, it was something new and refreshing and no matter how hard I want ignore it, I really want to feel it again.
I'd only seen him as a very close friend, even when I suspected he liked me the way a guy likes a girl, I acted like I didn't notice. I even selfishly used it to my advantage cause I enjoyed the attention. I made silly requests of him knowing he wouldn't deny me. Sometimes,  I even led him on, acting all chummy with him, thereby giving him a false inking of a chance for something more. He was like my gay best friend. He started to withdraw a little bit when Dayo and I started dating, started cancelling on get togethers and the next thing I know, he's friends with Mia despite knowing I wasn't in good terms with her.

My thoughts were interrupted by the buzz of the intercom in my room.

"Good morning, Ma'am", one of the maids greeted.

"Morning", I replied.

"Mr Dayo is here to see you, should I send him up?", she asked and I sighed, contemplating whether or not I should agree.

"Let him up", I replied and hung up. I wonder how he got to know I was back.

"Hey you", Dayo greeted walked inside my bedroom. "You came back and didn't even inform me. Is that how we are now?"

"Maybe", I shrugged and he chuckled.

"Really? Cmon Nonye, I know I hurt you and I've apologised. Please let's us move on as the adults that we are. We can't let a silly breakup squash a lifetime of friendship now, come on".

"You egotistical bastard", I scoffed. "So you apologise and I'm just supposed to be unhurt by what you did? Just like that? I should pack up my feelings and be friends with you just because you apologised?" I retorted harshly. Like who the heck does he think he is?

"Okay, just calm down", he chuckled and that annoyed me the more. "Don't blow this out of proportion. Don't make it seem more than it already it is", he said smiling and sat down.

I opened my mouth to lash out at him but I just couldn't think of the right word to describe how disgusted and irritated I felt towards him now.

"I'm making it seem more than it is?", I said and took deep breaths to calm my nerves.
"Okay, I agree. Now, please leave my house. I can't deal with you right now", I said calmly.

"The earlier you stop playing the victim here, the better for us", he said and stood to go.

What was that? What is he talking about now?

"What's that supposed to mean?", I asked and he turned to me with an annoying smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

"Cmon Nonye, you know you never loved me. You...you just thought you did", he said, shocking me to my bones.

"What..what nonsense are you spewing now", I stuttered and turned around so he couldn't see how unsettled I was.

"You know I'm saying the truth", he said and came closer to me. "Look, I've known you for a very long time. I've seen you become passionate and hapoy about stuff. There's this sparkle in your eyes and guess what? It was never there with me. With me, it felt like it was forced", he said, coming around me so he was standing in front of me now.

"Of course", I scoffed, folding my arms. "You'll say anything just to absorb yourself of the blame, even if it means making up nonexistent claims. Okay, if you saw all these, why did you still stick around huh? Why didn't you say anything about it before?", I questioned.

"Oh, that's simple" he gave out a small laugh. "I didn't love you too".

"What?", I asked, shocked at this revelation.

"Yeah", he shrugged. "I just played along to win".

"Win?"; I asked confused. "How?"

"Win against K", he sighed and sat down on my bed. The smile was off his face now.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked, all the more confused.

"Mmhmm, you heard me right", he said. "All my life, I've had this one sided competition with K. I say it's one sided because he had no idea about it. Anywhere the two of us were, I was always compared to him. My dad always commended how hardworking he was, always using him as a point of reference when scolding him. You know how hard I always try to prove myself to my dad. Even in school, you see the girls that flock around me, they come for me to help them get his attention because you know how antisocial he can be at times. Because he's always with us, they think he's rich too and when I tell them he's just our help's son, they turn to me instead".

"What?", I gasped, shocked by such hatred and envy. "How could you? What did he ever do to you?" I asked in slowly.

"I don't know Nonye", he sighed shaking his head. "I hate myself for being this way but it's like I just can't help myself".

"What do you mean you can't help yourself. You are his friend, you know what he's been through all his life and yet you still do this to him? You're just evil", I said coldly.

"Of course!", he clapped mockingly. "Always so judgemental. Well, at least I own up to my evil side, what about you huh?"

"Oh just shut up", I said dismissively.

"What?", he laughed. "You're here claiming Mother Theresa but you're the one that kept on leading him on even when you knew it would never amount to anything. You took advantage of his feelings for you to meet your selfish needs so don't you dare cast an accusing finger at me. You're just as evil yourself", he ranted on.

"What?", he continued when he saw I had nothing to say. "Cat caught your tongue?"

"Just get out", I said in whisper. I just wanted to be alone now and just cry. I felt so dirty right now looking back on selfish and inconsiderate I was to someone I called my friend. Someone as gentle and harmless like K. The pain was worse now that it seemed I was beginning to feel something much more than friendship towards him.

"Look Nonye", Dayo began softly but I was having none of that right now.

"Get out!!!", I screamed and he shuddered a little. "Just leave me alone!!", I demanded.

"Just hear me out please. "We can help K out with what I have to say, I just need you to listen to me", he begged.

"You have five minutes", I said.

"Thank you", he smiled. "I'm sure you know he's with Mia now but I have just one question, is it genuine?"

"How?' I asked.

"Think about it, Nonye. How can a girl like Mia be with a guy like K? It just doesn't make any sense except there's a hidden agenda somewhere. I think Mia is dating poor innocent K just to get back at you. That's the only reason she's with him and I'm sure she's fed up, she'll dump him, leaving him heartbroken", he said convincingly and honestly, his take wasn't too far fetched. Infact, it was very logical.

"What makes you think so?", I asked, just to be sure.

"Oh cmon Nonye, don't tell me you don't see it too. They never knew each other before now and then boom, in just a couple of months they're dating? Haba, check it now. I'm sure she was even the one that asked him out. K isn't that  brave".

"That makes a bit of sense", I said but I still felt uneasy about it. It felt like Dayo wasn't being straight about the whole thing.

"But I still feel you're not being real with me though", I added quickly. "What's your own agenda with all these?"

"What agenda?" He made a weak attempt at a denial. "I just want to help K avoid being used as a pawn by Mia and also avoid getting his heart broken again, this time by her".

"Bullsh*t! Try again", I retorted. "This time, think well before you answer".

"Okay okay", he smiled. "I'll admit, I have a thing for Mia", he began and I smiled back, happy I didn't swallow his bait hook line and sinker.

"But I know I don't stand a chance with her and that's why I came up with a plan", he said.

"What plan?", I asked curiously.

"You remember Caleb, yh? Her ex?", he asked and I nodded in affirmation. "I got him back here to try and win her back. If he succeeds then she'd give up with her scheming and move on".

"Okay, but wouldn't that leave K heartbroken though. I mean that's what we trying to avoid right?" I asked and he nodded.

"That's where you come in", he replied. "K has had feelings for you for the better part of his life, that type of feeling doesn't just evaporate in a space of months. I'm sure deep down somewhere in his heart, those feelings are still there. It just needs a little push to resurface. You can give it that little push Nonye. If he gets to fall for you again then he wouldn't be hurt when Mia decides to dump him eventually.

"Uh, I don't know, D. I don't think--"

"Remember that sparkle in your eye I talked about, I'v seen it your eyes too when you're with K and I know you've felt something for him too but you were just too afraid to explore it because you care alot about what society would think. You know what, why don't you just think about it and give me your answer later. Make sure to sleep on it well. I'll take my leave now", Dayo said and walked out.

I fell on my bed and closed my eyes tightly as if that would somehow reveal the right answer to this dilemma. I'm caught between doing what I want to do and what the right to do is.....TBC

Finally Nonye's POV. What do you guys think of her?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrequited by oloyedprince1(m): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Bro when next are we seeing ur update
Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2022
oloyedprince1:
Bro when next are we seeing ur update

Thank God K now has a friend/neighbour his age that is experienced.
I don't think d plan will work

Moura7 hope dis won't be like "Undecided" where dat guy's girl taken away from him (that he slept with dat girl) which was a lie
Don't break mia and K of
That plan shouldn't work ooooo, cos I feel mia will know what is at stake dating her enemy's best friend..

One more update please for keeping us hanging...
Re: Unrequited by hotswagg12: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2022
@moura you are a boss when it comes to writing and giving description from different POV (from k, mia, and now Nonye.) Its just like watching a movie and picturing the whole scenario.

K and mia are in for some serious gang up and nonye is just as selfish as dayo and both of them are made for each other buy yet they just want to tear k apart.
Thanks for the update.
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
hotswagg12:
@moura you are a boss when it comes to writing and giving description from different POV (from k, mia, and now Nonye.) Its just like watching a movie and picturing the whole scenario.

K and mia are in for some serious gang up and nonye is just as selfish as dayo and both of them are made for each other buy yet they just want to tear k apart.
Thanks for the update.

Thanks man, I really appreciate. Is Nonye really evil? What if her feelings for K are really genuine now and she decides to go for it? Second chances are for everyone, right?

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by hotswagg12: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Moura7:

Thanks man, I really appreciate. Is Nonye really evil? What if her feelings for K are really genuine now and she decides to go for it? Second chances are for everyone, right?
Nonye is not evil but selfish. She never gave k a chance in the past even though she knew he had a crush on her. If not for the kiss she had with k she won't have consider to go after him. She is just as selfish as dayo.
Re: Unrequited by Sochee123: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
I honestly pray this plan of theirs doesn't work out
Well-done Moura
Re: Unrequited by Konjibad: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Temcash:
cool we are waiting ooo
Hey you followed me... No longer have access to that mail
Re: Unrequited by Jude00Z(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=Moura7 post=111572335]38

This is what I talked about, with Nonye revived it's a new drama and don't we all love it?? ��

I love how you are twisting this whole thing my man,
And i like the evil dayo is about to unleash...
God bless your brain.
Re: Unrequited by Odoogu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
What I think of her?

Beautiful
smart
ambitious
selfish
savage
"Maybe" ... Very cold and mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
New update tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Unrequited by Sochee123: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Yayyyyy.... patiently waiting ���
Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Moura7
How u?
Re: Unrequited by Tunijay: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where the update now?
Re: Unrequited by Temcash: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
i'm tired of checking this page for update oo,do as you've promise and we meeeuuve.
Re: Unrequited by fattprince(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Moura7:
New update tomorrow
I can't do this. Wanted to post this on Amazon but I can't (my concience) please permit me to post it. Please whatever % you willing to give I will collect. Thanks
Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
fattprince:

I can't do this. Wanted to post this on Amazon but I can't (my concience) please permit me to post it. Please whatever % you willing to give I will collect. Thanks

Thank God u informed d writer first....
Dats nice...
So people post other's work?
Re: Unrequited by fattprince(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
jullyrosy:

Thank God u informed d writer first....
Dats nice...
So people post other's work?
Yes, they do. And I know how hurtful that can be.
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2022

Kk

How many times does one have to ring a doorbell without answer to know that either ther person you're looking isn't around or the person just doesn't want any visitors at the moment?
This was my situation right now. This was the fourth time in a row the doorbell was ringing and the person at the other side of the door is yet to take a hint and just leave.

"Oh God", I sighed when it rang again. I might as well just go and see who the nuisance is although I have an idea of who it might be.

"As expected", I muttered when I opened up to see Dave, his hand hung midway in an attempt to press the bell for the sixth time. Is this guy serious?

"Finally", he exhaled in relief. "I've been ringing forever".

"You don't say", I replied sarcastically,  making way for him to come inside. He'll force his way in so I might as well just save him the trouble.

"So, what's up man?", he asked after he sat down. "You look down, were you sleeping? Oh no, did I wake you?", he asked concerned.

"If I say yes, will you go now?", I replied and he threw me a couch pillow.

"Quit playing, man", he hissed. "But really though, are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm alright", I sighed. "Just had a tough day at work today.  My department had this big presentation today where we share our ideas for the growth of the restaurant and when I presented mine, it was just downplayed and swept under the rug. Like they didn't even consider it at all".

"Oh, I know that feeling man. I'm sorry", Dave said.

"Yeah, it's all good though. Atleast I still have my job or I wasn't demoted", I chuckled sadly. "That was what I was told when I complained to the assistant department head".

"Wait, what?", Dave asked, surprised.

"Real talk, man. It's like everyone there is just beefing me man. Some are even saying I didn't deserve the spot, that I just got it because I've got long legs. Can you imagine? Me, long legs? Who my papa know sef?" I switched to pidgin and laughed. I don't even know anybody and they're claiming I have long legs.

"That's-that's abusrd", Dave chuckled forcefully. "Who knows, maybe you have a guardian angel watching over you somewhere", he said and began tapping away on his phone. "What was your presentation about?"

"I suggested we switch up from the whole jazz band thingy to having some really nice underground singers or bands playing in the evenings, seeing as sixty percent of our customers on the weekdays are teenagers and young adults. We can have the jazz band play on the weekends since that's when the restaurant is usually booked for all the fundraisers, dinner parties and whatever events these old folks like dressing up for. These youngins always look bored and just focus on their food or discussions when the jazz is playing, they don't appreciate it and most times after a rendition, there just scattered claps here and there. If we can get our customers looking forward to returning for reasons other than our delicious delicacies, then the sky would be our limits. Imagine getting underground singers who can really sing, do creative covers for a Wizkid love song or Davido or other top notch artistes? Man, it would be lit plus these guys are way cheaper than the jazz band, thereby cutting costs and increasing profits through more patronage", I concluded and Dave started applauding.

"Wow", he said amazed, still clapping. "That was something. How can they just ignore this wonderful idea?"

"I know right", I replied. "I even suggested an open mic on friday nights, where we can have standup comedians do their thing as people laugh out the stress of the week but it's all good sha. Nothing spoil".

"Yeah, they come around though", Dave consoled. "Trust me".

"I wish", I said and chuckled. "How are you doing though?" I asked.

"Not good, bro and that's why I'm here", he answered quickly and switched seats so he was sitting uncomfortably close to me now.

"Uhh..what's wrong?", I asked , shifting away from him.

"Its my heart man", he sighed and held his head with hands, his knees supporting his elbows. That got me alarmed. What did he mean by his heart?

"Your heart?", I asked again, just to be sure.

"Yeah bro", he lifted his head to look at me.
"Ever since I laid eyes on Gina man, I haven't been able to get her out of here", he said, pointing to his heart.

"Wait, so the thing about your heart is because of Gina?", I questioned again just to be clear. "Nothing else, no heart disease or anything?"

"What?", he asked alarmed. "No, it's just Gina", he replied and I sighed in relief.

"I thought you had some sort of life threatening heart disease".

"Well, it might as well be", he replied sharply. "I haven't been able to think straight since".

"You do know she has a boyfriend right?", I reminded him.

"So what?", he replied dismissively. "Look man, I need your help here. Put in a good word for me please?"

"What! How?", I exclaimed in surprise.

"What do you mean how? Your girlfriend is her best friend?"

"So? That doesn't mean I can go and talk to her about her personal life. We aren't even that close. We..we just acknowledge each other that's all", I explained. What is he thinking? How does he expect me to just walk to Gina who I don't have any sort of relationship with and ask her to consider him?

"Okay, but you can ask Mia to talk to her for me", he suggested.

"Hmmm", I sighed, thinking about it. Mia and I just reconciled lately and I wouldn't want to do anything that would risk even the slightest misunderstanding between us again.

Cmon man. Do this for me please. Remember my plan helped you with Mia the last time".

"Oh, so you're now calling back the favour right?", I asked.

"No no man, I'm just asking that you help me too", he replied with a smile.

"I'll try man even though it's going to put me in big fix", I agreed reluctantly.

"Big fix?", he asked. "What do you mean?"

"You do realise that Gina's boyfriend, Rex is my cousin right?", I asked. "And we already have bad blood, so say you eventually get Gina, that would cause even more damage between the two of us and even my....", I paused for a bit. The word was just to heavy for me to say. "My--my other family", I muttered.

"Yeah I understand but I'm also your broth...", he paused all of a sudden. "I mean I'm also your bro, man". He looked kinda distraught at this point and pained. Maybe he really likes her for real.

"Okay, I'll try", I assured him and his face lit up again.

"Thanks alot bro", he smiled and he stood up to pick up my game controllers. He threw one for me and sat back down. "Let's tap small. Make I thrash you small", he laughed.

"This life", I smiled, shaking my head. "You wan thrash your helper", I said and he laughed the more.

"How's Mia?", Dave asked as we began playing. "I thought I saw her in the building this morning".

"Yeah, she spent the night", I replied.

"Oh ok", he hummed. This was his tactic anytime we were playing game. He'll always bring up a topic to try and distract me and I always fell for it. Even now.

"We kinda had a fight last night sef", I added. See, I've already fallen for his trick.

"Really..Why?", he asked not taking his eyes off the screen for once.

"Nonye", I replied. "She came here yesterday and Mia met her".

"Oohh, trust me I know that kind of situation. Been in it, one too many times", he replied and just then he scored.

"Sh*t", I muttered. "My CBs are just too slow for this Mbappe".

"Guy is just too good", Dave added. "So what later happened with the three of you?"

"Well, Nonye was offering the olive branch to Mia but Mia was just being a close minded spoilt brat about the whole thing and when I called her out for it after Nonye had left, she told me not to talk to her again", I answered and cursed silently, when I missed a clear chance to score. "This 22 no be am abeg. EA just made it hard to score this year. How in the world did your keeper save that?" I complained and he laughed.

"Its Donnarumma, what do you expect?", Dave bragged. "Wait, did you say all that to Mia in the exact words you just used now?"
He asked.

"Nah, not really but I did say something about wishing she hadn't come that evening", I replied.

"Damn, that was abit too harsh bro", He said. "Wait, I hope you've apologised and you guys are good now cause my being with Gina depends on that", he added quickly and stole a quick glance at me before returning his eyes back to the screen. Competitive prick.

"We're good now..I think", I replied him.

"You better", he said and screamed profanities at Neymar for missing a chance to double his lead.

We kept on playing for like an hour before my door beeped and opened with Mia walking through looking all beautiful and gorgeous. I can never get used to her beauty, it's just like God's mercy-- new every morning.

"Hey baby", she greeted as she came in and sat on my lap, placing a short kiss on my lips. "Hi Dave", she greeted and he nodded in reply.

"Welcome babe", I replied her greeting, straining my neck so I get a clear view of the TV. This would probably be the last game and it usually the most important one to win. "Let me just wrap up this match, I'll be with you soon".

"Okay", she said and stood up. "I got you some snacks", she added.

"Wow, thanks hun", I replied.

"Yeah, how did your presentation go?", she asked from the kitchen.

"Just there", I replied in a loud voice so she could hear me from here. "I'll tell you about it later".

Just then, I got a chance to shoot and wasting no time, I held down my R2 button and pressed the block button as Kingsley Coman let loose a curling shot to the top corner of Dave's goal. It was the eighty seventh minute and I was leading by a goal to none, scoring with this chance would put me in a much better position to win but out of no where, in FIFA 22 ridiculously unbelievable fashion, Donnarumma stretched and punched the ball out but as God would have it, he spilled it into the waiting legs of Karim Benzema who had the easiest finish of his career for today.

It took everything for Dave not smash my game controller on the floor in anger at that goal. He kept on cursing at his keeper and player for conceding that goal.

"It is what it is bro", I said and laughed. I was loving his reaction to this loss.

"This France is a bigger cheat than PSG, even you can't deny that", he complained.

"Whatever", I said dismissively.

"Let's play again", he offered. "The last one".

"Nada", I shook my head. "Mia's here now", I said and on cue, she walked into the sitting room.

"Ooowwm", he whined. "Alright, see you guys later", he said and began walking away and my phone beeped. I picked up to see the message and when I saw it from work, I hurriedly opened it to see what it said.

"Yes!!", I exclaimed when I read it.

"What?", Mia asked alarmed.

"I don't know how but somehow, my presentation got to the new owners of our restaurant and they loved it. They have created a new department and put me in charge of it", I explained excitedly.

"Wow babe, that's so nice", Mia said happily.

"I told you so", Dave said with a smile and left the apartment. A knowing smile.

The day couldn't have gotten any better than it already was......TBC

Sorry for the delay guys. I don't have NIN and lately my airtel network has been shit, since Thursday. Anyways enjoy. Should update again soon.

9 Likes

Re: Unrequited by mokoh(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank you for this wonderful piece
Re: Unrequited by hotswagg12: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks for the update man. You are far too kind.
Re: Unrequited by doctorexcel: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ok. We will make do with this
Re: Unrequited by abovenani(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank you for this piece
Re: Unrequited by jyrre(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thanks OP for the update
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thanks alot guys for the comments...abit surprised there were no takes about this episode though, like no one spotted anything?
Re: Unrequited by hotswagg12: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Moura7:
Thanks alot guys for the comments...abit surprised there were no takes about this episode though, like no one spotted anything?
I did man but don't want to spoil the fun especially pertaining the identity of kk father.

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by jneo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Moura7:
of course, we know Dave had a hand in K's proposal being accepted. There is this nagging feeling that Dave and K are probably brothers.
Re: Unrequited by jyrre(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2022
When are we expecting the next update OP
Re: Unrequited by Jude00Z(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
lol, noticed a lot here grin grin

Dave knows him and K are brothers and he's seriously looking out for his brother.

another thing i feel is that Dave wants Gina just to be in their circle to create a closer bond between himself and K.

this is more like him and his dad on a mission to reintegrate their selves into the family, using K.

K's dad probably abandoned his family to go chase bread because 'shame' after his woman was disowned by her dad because he was poor, now he's made the bread and told his younger son dave (if really he is his son and not an actor grin grin wink
his history and now they are on a mission.

brace up folks, unrequited just hit a new phase.

2 Likes

Re: Unrequited by MichaelBlake40: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
So, as the commenters above have stated , Dave is Kk's brother (or at least close to that), given the not so subtle hint in the last update.
Nonye's plan will never work as a as there's no residual affection for her in Kk's which i highly doubt.
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
I for just use this night cook up episode for tomorrow o but I go watch barca, now my mind don scatter.
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
MichaelBlake40:
So, as the commenters above have stated , Dave is Kk's brother (or at least close to that), given the not so subtle hint in the last update.
Nonye's plan will never work as a as there's no residual affection for her in Kk's which i highly doubt.

Haba now, feelings don't just go away like that now, especially feelings that have fostered almost your whole life. Well, let's see sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.