Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Unrequited - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unrequited (137150 Views)

Unrequited Love / Unrequited - Beta Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 5:33pm On May 24, 2022
Timiprince:
Moura this is very bad if you don’t update today, we won’t take your words anymore

Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
I just hope ure ok
Re: Unrequited by Timiprince(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
jullyrosy:
I just hope ure ok

Another angle……he haven’t failed to deliver when he say he will n don’t come back to apologize…. Let’s pray he’s okay

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 9:02pm On May 24, 2022
Timiprince:

Another angle……he haven’t failed to deliver when he say he will n don’t come back to apologize…. Let’s pray he’s okay

I pray he's fine
Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
Moura7 are u okay?
Re: Unrequited by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Mr Moura7 please just let us know you're good. Shi isn't funny no more.
Re: Unrequited by Captaintitan(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2022
Do anybody here have moura number or a way to reach him ; let’s know if he’s alright abeg
Re: Unrequited by AyotossFund(m): 1:31am On May 29, 2022
Nice story you have here, abeg drop update for we ur followers.
Re: Unrequited by samfrancis1(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2022
Captaintitan:
Do anybody here have moura number or a way to reach him ; let’s know if he’s alright abeg
Who tell you say Moura no deh see all this his post?

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2022

Mia

I stared at my phone for the thousandth time this night. I had been doing it anytime I heard the notification chime, rushing to see if K had sent an apology text or something like that but nothing so far.

"Okay, you need to chill right now", G said snatching my phone.

"Excuse you?", I spat out in disdain at her sudden action.

"No, excuse you", she shot back. "You've been looking at your phone like some psychotic b**ch trying to summon the spirit of her dead lover". What!!! She did not just say that, did she? I stared at her intensely and she replied with a look of her own too and then we just burst out in laughter.

"Okay, I won't lie that was funny", I said in between laughs. "Summon my dead lover? You're just mad".

"I know right", she laughed. "I don't even know how I came up with that. Good to see you laughing again though", she smiled at me.

"Thank you", I replied, smiling a little.

After the debacle at the restaurant, I was feeling really bad and just wanted to drown myself in liquor. I was about getting into the car when I heard Gina call my name. She persuaded me against drinking and suggested we go to hers and chill out instead. That's how I ended up here and to be honest, I'm glad I did. I'd put off that wild lifestyle after mum passed and I met K. Getting to know him and like him, I wanted to become someone he would be happy to be with. I just wanted to impress him, get him to like me. I wanted his validation, that's how much I liked him..love him. That's why it hurt so much that the same person that made me want to be better is the same person that almost made me return back to that life. It really hurts.

"I don't know what to do G", I said sadly. "I love him, G, too much that it's no longer healthy but I can't help it. It's like my whole being is ignoring my brain and acting on it's own whenever to comes to K and that's what hurts the most because I feel the end is coming."

"End? What do you mean end?", G asked confused. "Your relationship is barely four months old"

"I know", I sighed. "Its just that lately, we've.. we've been kinda distant. Since he got promoted and believe me, I'm very happy for him, just that since then we barely have enough time for each other. I didn't let that get to me though, I sort of moved in with him to breach that gap but still it seemed like it still wasn't enough. Then Nonye came back and we started fighting all the time. It just feels like we're slowly growing apart, you know", I said sadly. I had been having this fear for a while now but this was the first time I was saying out loud.

"Nah", G replied shaking her head. "Look, I'm not in any way trying to trivialise or make little of how you're feeling now but you're wrong Mia. You're just way in over your head", she said and shifted closer to hold me.

"Look", she began and sighed. "The way I see it, I feel like K is the one person you've loved this much after your parents and seeing as your mum's gone and your dad's not usually around, you've had this preconceived belief that everyone you love eventually leaves you. Hey, I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, I'm your friend and I'll never tell you a lie", she said softly and I just stared at her, tears pooling in my eyes.

"That's nonsense", I retorted, shifting away from her and drying my eyes.

"Its not, Mia", she replied calmly. "And somehow, I know this because you tend to push people away from you when you start liking them so you don't get hurt if they leave. And now, you're doing the same thing to K.

"Bullsh*t", I spat out, angrily. "If that's so true, how is it that you're still around then or Joy or Juliet? Huh?"

"Because we wouldn't let you, Mia", she replied, shifting closer to me again. "Because we wouldn't let you push us away". Now tears were in her eyes too. This time I didnt shift away. I let her hold me as I cried. Everything she said was true, absolutely true but I guess got so used to doing it that I didn't know when it became a part of who I am.

It all began when my parents divorced and we had to relocate back Nigeria where mum was from. I cried and begged my parents to make it work but it was all futile.
I remember those nights, crying in my small closet, my hands on my ears trying to block out the shouts of them fighting,  things breaking. I was just seven and it was a lot for me to take in. Things got much worse when the fight for custody began. It made me believe everything was all my fault.
That was a whole lot of pain and trauma for a seven year old to bear. Since then, I began putting up walls around me. The one time I let my guard down, Caleb came and gave a rough reality check. I felt like I was cursed, like I never deserved to be loved or be happy for long. I started to believe true love was a myth...till I met K.

"Its okay, Mia", G said as she stroked my hair, while in her embrace. "Let it all out", she prompted softly and so I did. I let it all  out, the pent up emotions I've been bottling up over the years.

"Look, Mia", Gina said , adjusting so she could see my face better. "You're beautiful, perfect, strong and you deserve to be loved. You're not cursed or anything so stop feeling like it. Don't let the past mess with your mind, ok?" She said and I nodded. I'm glad she didn't go all those times I kept pushing her away.

"One more thing, K loves you. That boy adores you", she said and I smiled. "No, no, don't smile yet. He loves you but he was a jerk tonight and we won't make it easy for him, got it?"

"Mm-hmm", I nodded and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I mean it, Mia", she said clearly not believing me. "When he comes begging don't give in too easily".

"Of course", I said but even I couldn't myself.

"I give up on you", Gina sighed, shaking her head and I laughed.

"Thanks alot G", I hugged her. "This really means alot to me".

"You're welcome", she smiled.

"So..you and Dave seemed to be getting along at the restaurant", I said casually as I pulled out from the hug but deep down I was itching to know everything.

"Mm", she shrugged. "I guess you can say that. He's-he's not that bad", she continued and I turned away to smile.

"Uhmm..ok. Do you....you know...like him?", I asked, pushing my luck. Personally, I liked him for her and no, it's not because I want the two of us to be going on double dates and vacations together which by the way, would be a very good idea.

"Uh...Where's that coming from?", she asked and turned away in what I assumed to be an effort to hide her blush.

"Oh my God!!", I exclaimed. "You like him".

"No I don't ", she shot back defensively.

"Yes, you do. You're blushing", I pushed on.

"Black don't blush, Mia", she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever", I said dismissively. "Stop deflecting. Cmon tell me  what do you think of him?" I asked and she sighed. She totally likes him, I know it.

"Well", she started smiling shyly. "I think he's okay. He's a flirt, a big one but he's still okay".

"Awww", I cooed, clapping animatedly. "So,  since you like him, do you think he's someone you can date?"

"One, I never said I like him. Two, date? Really? Cmon Mia, you know I just got out a relationship, a toxic one. I don't think I'm ready for another one..not yet", she said and I smiled, understanding her point.

"True", I agreed.

"Yeah, leaving the matchmaking to me. Speaking of which, I've been chatting with Dave since we got back and-"

"Ooohh", I interrupted her, smiling in a teasing manner.

"Oh, shut up", she smiled, getting my reaction. "Its not like that, he was just concerned about you and explaining how sorry K is. He says he's been moody all evening."

"Oh", I said, looking away.

"Yeah, but let's not worry about that yet", she said getting up.

"Yet? What do you mean yet?" I asked confused but she's was already halfway out the room.

"Pick a movie while I get us some ice cream", she shouted from the hallway.

I wanted to go after her but just dismissed the thought. No need to stress myself when she'll still come back here. I started browsing for nice movies on her Netflix but couldn't just get myself to pick any. Most recommendations were cheesy rom-coms which I so did not need right now. I wanted a movie with a strong female lead that gets to put her man in check. I need all inspiration I can get so as to put up a strong front whenever K comes to apologise.

About thirty minutes gone and I was yet to find the perfect movie that ticks all my boxes. Even worse, G hadn't come up with ice cream since she left. Fed up, I tossed the fire stick remote and got up to go see what was holding her. The movie can wait or even better, she'd help with the selection. I had just barely walked down the hallway when I saw her coming up the stairs....empty handed.

"You wasted all that time and still you're not with the ice cream?" I cried out of frustration.

"Oh, you're here", she said, sounding unaffected by my mood at all. "Let's go down, there's something you should see". She grabbed my hand and started racing down the stairs, not even waiting to hear me out.

"What..wait..where-", I tried to ask but she wasn't listening. What is wrong with her?

"Wait!!!", I screamed and pulled my hand out of her grip forcefully. That got her attention, all right. "What's going on? What do you want me to see?" I asked in a not so raised voice this time.

"You'll see", she smiled reassuringly. "Just trust me". I don't know what made me follow her; whether it was my curiosity or trust.

"I better not regret this if not I kill you", I said as I reluctantly tailed her.

"Yeah yeah", she scoffed and I had to hold myself from giving her a hard knock on her big head. I save it for later if I don't like what she's going to show me.

"Outside?", I asked when G opened the doors. "Are we going out?"

"No, just to the pool", she replied.

"Wait", I stopped. "Don't tell me you brought out here, this late to swim", I asked,  hoping I was wrong if not I would drown her in that pool.

"Just follow me", she sighed. "When did you become such a nag?" She said  a bored look on her face and began walking off.

"Really?", I scoffed but still followed her. As we approached her pool, I could smell a sweet aroma of food and that relaxed me a bit. I couldn't tell the exact food but from the aroma, I'm sure it's going to be delicious.

"Voila!!", G exclaimed and I looked up from my nails I was inspecting at the moment to the most wonderful sight I'd ever seen. Candlelights and roses trailed a path to a table with two chairs just by the pool, soft music playing from a speaker I recognized all too well and the highlight of it all, K with a bouquet of flowers in hand. Where did he even see flowers this late? Stunned, I slowly took in my surroundings as I tried to wrap my head around what was happening. I wasn't still clear if this was real because it was looking like one of the many fantasies I have in my daydream folder.

"H-how?", I muttered as I looked to a smiling Gina beside me.

"Well, uh-", she started before taking a deep sigh. "Remember I told you I've been with Dave since we got back, so we exchanged details on how the both seemed miserable after what happened at the restaurant. That's when Dave came up with this idea".

"Wow", I mumbled, still a bit dazed at what was happening. I couldn't have predicted or expected this, at least not this way.

"He's coming" , G whispered to me and I looked to see K approaching us with quite nervously with the flowers in hand. Aww...he looks so cute.

"I'll leave you guys now. Remember don't go easy on him", she said and left. I turned to face K as he got nearer.

"Uh..h--hi", he stuttered nervously.

"Hi", I replied flatly.

"Uh....y--you look n--nice", he said after a while of uncomfortable silence--for him, not me. I bit my tongue a little to stop myself from bursting into laughter at his statement. A shy and nervy K is quite attractive but he doesn't need to know that.

"I'm wearing Gina's pyjamas", I replied dryly. "What could be so attractive about that".

"Yeah..yeah..you're--you're right", he nodded.

"Wait, so you're saying I'm not attractive?", I continued torturing him.

"No, no that's not...", he tried to explain but then he stopped and sighed.

"I'm sorry Mia", he pleaded softly. "I know you've been hearing this line from me too much lately but I really mean it this time. I was a proper d**k this evening and I'm really sorry about it".

"Yeah, y--you should", I stated, my voice losing that sharo edge it had just moments ago. I could  feel my hard stance softening already. God! I hate that he has this much power over me.

"Yeah, you're right. I got jealous and mad that he was even next to you and that was really selfish of me. See how I reacted just because of few minutes of seeing you with Caleb but then you have to endure the same thing almost everyday with Nonye as my colleague. See Mia, I'm willing to do anything, I'll even apologise to Caleb if you want and-", he paused for a moment, as if trying to gauge the weight of what he was going to say next. He seemed somewhat uncertain about it. Personally, I didn't really care. He already had me with "I got jealous and mad that he was even next to you". What? I like me a bit of jealousy from my man, which girl doesn't?

"Considering everything-", he began. "I think I should quit P.M. It would be fair to d-", he was saying when I shut him up with a kiss. I just couldn't help myself anymore.

"Really, Mia?", I heard G shout from a distance and I smiled, interrupting the kiss for a moment. "You couldn't even hold out for thirty minutes?"

"What's she talking about?", K asked me, looking confused.

"Nothing", I smiled and took his hand in mine. "Now, let's go see what other surprise you've got laid out for me", I said,  taking his hand in mine as we walked to the table.

"So, does this mean you've forgiven me?", he asked shyly and I dragged his cheek a little in a teasing manner. He was just too cute this evening.

"What do you think?", I asked smiling and he smiled back in response.

"Uhm...one more thing", I started and he turned to look at me. "You don't need to quit because of me. I'm a big girl and I can handle myself."

"Really?", he asked surprised.

"Mmhmm", I replied as he drew back one of chairs so I could sit down.

"I love you", he said.

"I love....", I hesitated, looking at his reaction. "A jealous look on you", I completed with a teasing smile and he laughed....TBC

5 Likes

Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2022

Chief Enwereji

I looked at her. Looking at her hurt.

Why wouldn't it hurt when it's my fault that's she's in this unfortunate condition right now. I blinked back the tears so eager to break free from my eyes as I stared in pain at what had become of my beloved wife.
Whoever said a man shouldn't cry for any reason had never walked a mile in my shoes.

I placed a chair beside her and sat down , like I had done every thursday for the last fifteen years, while she stared out the window. Like always, she had a picture of Tessy-- our deceased youngest daughter-- in her hand. This had been her routine for the past fifteen years. She hadn't said a single word since then. I looked away from her, my heart filled with shame and regret.
If only I could turn back thr hands of time and not allow myself to be ruled by my pride and petty stubbornness. If only I helped Tessy when she came crying to me, her father, for help maybe she wouldn't have died and the love of my life wouldn't be reduced to a shadow of her self.

It all began few months after the news of Tessy's death reached us. That was a very painful period in our lives. I remember one of those days, my beautiful Amarachi (wife) had almost committed suicide. She had taken an overdose of sleeping pills and if one of the housekeepers had found her unconscious body in time, we might have lost her. When she finally woke up in the hospital and found out that she was rescued, she rained curses on me for saving her when I refused to save our daughter. She despised me with everything in her and to be honest, I didn't blame her at all. I despised myself even more, but still that wasn't enough to teach me a lesson. In my pettiness, I blamed that good for nothing fellow that brainwashed and took my daughter away from me instead of myself for not offering the I should have as a father, all because I wanted to prove a  point. While my wife was still recuperating in the hospital, I went with the police to arrest the devil's incarnate but was painfully disappointed when I heard he had fled even before Tessy's demise. The fool had left my poor daughter to fend for his bastard for by herself. That made me transfer the hatred of the father to the offspring. It took everything in me to not blast my pump-action at the devil's spawn when his useless paternal grandmother brought him here that day.

After my beautiful Amarachi got discharged from the hospital, she seemed herself again. She was no longer bitter and began to associate with other members of the family, myself included. Everyone was awestruck at this sudden development. We thought she was on some happy pills or something like that but when we --my daughters and I--secretly searched her room, we found nothing. Even when the doctor came for a checkup, I instructed him to discreetly carry out a drug test on her and her blood came out clean. It was very suspicious how quick she seemed to have moved on considering the way she loved Tessy. She loved all of us quite alright but with Tessy it was different. Tessy was her own person. They were so alike in almost everything-- resemblance, speech, gestures. They gave life to the saying "Cut from the same cloth". That's why it was hard to believe she's really moved on but in the absence of anything indicating otherwise, I accepted it as it was and boy, was I glad. For a while we became a happy family again.

My fears came knocking back when one Saturday morning. I was watching the business news on my ipad while sitting out in the garden enjoying the fresh breeze when Debbie, my second daughter, came running to me. I remember I almost dropped my ipad out of shock due to how sudden she approached me. Not even minding the shock on my face,  she urged me to follow her. She literally dragged me inside the house, ignoring all my questions.
She took me to Tessy's room  the door was slightly open and my wife was there conversing and laughing with someone. Curious and a bit amused seeing this jovial side of her again, I slightly opened the door a bit wider so I could have a better view of who she was talking to but instead I got the shock of my life. There was no one else in the room with her. Ah! It tore my heart to shreds seeing her like that. I didnt even know when tears started rolling down my cheeks. I slowly walked inside in the room, sat down beside her and hugged her while crying.

"Honey, what's wrong?", she had asked. "Why are you crying, even in front of your daughter? Tes ask your dad what the matter is".

Hearing that last part, I cried even harder. I was so distraught and lost on what to do. I was advised to send her to a mental institution and that's how we got here.
She's been here for the past seventeen years and in fifteen of them, she's been like this.

A knock at the door, pulled me back to the present and hurriedly wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Excuse me  Sir", my P.A said as he got in.
"Its almost time for the meeting with the CEO of RDK.

"Oh okay", I said while looking at my wife. I pecked her cheek and stood up to go.

For sometime now, business had been quite slow. The recession in 2016 really had a toll on Enwereji automobiles. Just in 2014, we began preparations for manufacturing our own car assembly plant where we would start making our own cars.
To source funds, I listed the company on the NSE, sold shares to the public and took out some enormous loans from the bank.
I was so sure of this venture to be insanely profitable everything starts running but I was in for a huge surprise. The recession hit us hard and as if that wasn't enough, the pandemic came too. The naira fell lower to the dollar and costs of everything skyrocketed. I got knee deep in debts, even the banks didn't see me as credit worthy anymore. It was like a button for destruction was switched on against me-- everything just seemed to be going south. Even friends couldn't come through for me any longer. I had to offer more shares to the public to try and get more funds but it did little to help. Our stock prices were already plummeting. That was when RDK stepped in, a light in the dark tunnel I was in. They already had a chunk of our shares, about 3.5%, so when they called requesting to meet, I jumped at the offer.

I had my P.A conduct some research on them when I noticed the rate at which they were purchasing our shares. It turned out they were a very successful private investment firm with interests in almost every field-- business, agriculture, banking, food, sports, tech. They were valued at $50bn. They have their headquarters in California US, where they have most of their operations. When I met with their COO, he explained their interest in my own company. They are looking to spread their roots to Africa and suggested that investing in the rise of one of the foremost car production cars in Africa's largest country was the best route to take. They asked for an honest take on the current state of things and I told them the truth.
They offered to help me with a loan of $500m on one condition, which was that I use my personal shares as collateral if I wasn't able to pull it off. A very risky proposition but one I couldn't refuse. This company was started by my great grandfather and had been successful through the generations. It wouldn't be on my own watch that it would collapse. God forbid!!
I accepted and now, I'm on my way to finalize the loan process. I would be meeting the CEO for the first time there.

We arrived at the fifty storey complex of RDK and were led to the board where we met some people.

"Good afternoon, Chief. You're welcome", the COO greeted with a handshake. The others followed too.

"Afternoon", I replied. "So, is everything set? Where's the CEO?", I asked a bit impatiently.

"He's on his way here now", the COO replied and just on cue, the doors to the boardroom opened and dashing young man entered. In my mind, I hoped this young man who looked to be in his late forties wasn't the CEO. It would be some what shameful on my part. I'm borrowing from someone that could pass as my son.
Another thing was that I couldn't help but notice that he looked a bit familiar.

"I'm so sorry for the delay, Chief", he said as he walked up to me with a hand stretched out. He oozed of confidence and that rattled me a bit.

"I'm Richard and I'm the CEO of RDK holdings"........TBC

7 Likes

Re: Unrequited by Timiprince(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2022
Moura is back with lot of hit
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2022
Omo...thanks alot for the concern from everyone. Really sorry I took this long to update. Remember I talked about my phone screen issues here sometime ago, well shit got much worse. These two updates were really hard for me to come up with and honestly, I dont know when I'd be able to update again cus I don't have money to repair or buy new one at the moment. Painful part is all the episodes of this novel I've typed, notes ,thoughts, recordings I've taken to progress this story are in the phone and I didn't back it to my drive. Would just have to start writing on paper for now till I'm good again. Have a good week everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrequited by Jamieblack(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
Great work bro.
Re: Unrequited by Counter24(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
Well done Baba.

Abeg don't leave us hanging with this your wonderful story.

I'm very eager to know how this Richard guy who I think to be K's dad was able to gather that much Wealth very fast in this period of time
Re: Unrequited by hotswagg12: 8:11pm On May 30, 2022
Thanks for the update and this story is getting more interesting and looking forward to more update from you.
Re: Unrequited by Graminyte9(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2022
Op abeg drop another one for all the absent days, my popcorn and coke still plenty... cool
Re: Unrequited by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
Thanks for the update boss wink

Fictitious Love is very sweet until the reality hit you hard
Reality sucks fr undecided
Re: Unrequited by efeteb: 1:39pm On May 31, 2022
RDK this proves my opinion that Dave is K's brother.
R- Richard
D- Dave
K- K

Thanks for updating.

I'm seriously into this story.

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by Counter24(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
efeteb:
RDK this proves my opinion that Dave is K's brother.
R- Richard
D- Dave
K- K

Thanks for updating.

I'm seriously into this story.

You mean Tessy the first wife had 2 boys before she died abi this Richard guy remarried?
Re: Unrequited by Shegzy8(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2022
Moura7:
Omo...thanks alot for the concern from everyone. Really sorry I took this long to update. Remember I talked about my phone screen issues here sometime ago, well shit got much worse. These two updates were really hard for me to come up with and honestly, I dont know when I'd be able to update again cus I don't have money to repair or buy new one at the moment. Painful part is all the episodes of this novel I've typed, notes ,thoughts, recordings I've taken to progress this story are in the phone and I didn't back it to my drive. Would just have to start writing on paper for now till I'm good again. Have a good week everyone.

I think there’s nothing wrong if you drop your account details. We all can help out one way or the other. A whole lot of people are following this thread without commenting.
Re: Unrequited by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
Counter24:

You mean Tessy the first wife had 2 boys before she died abi this Richard guy remarried?
Richard remarried for sure brah wink if you can still remember, Dave once called K his brother but he quickly change it (I guess that’s where K’s proposal was thrashed into the bin by the manager but Dave had to step in)
Let’s just keep our fingers crossed , OP will do justice to this wonderful piece of art smiley

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by Johnny234(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
Moura7:
Thanks for the update boss.
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2022
Shegzy8:

I think there’s nothing wrong if you drop your account details. We all can help out one way or the other. A whole lot of people are following this thread without commenting.

Would really love to drop my details but no one here has offered to help and personally, I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing and manipulating anyone into helping me. And if in a scenario I'm eventually helped out by the people here and I say this very respectfully, I wouldn't want to be pressured at very whim, esp on days I've got nothing to come up with.
A good story takes time, alot, see an example this one is 45 eps already and I'm not done yet but the first episodes for the next season is already forming in my mind (I don drop small spoiler lol).

2 Likes

Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Richard remarried for sure brah wink if you can still remember, Dave once called K his brother but he quickly change it (I guess that’s where K’s proposal was thrashed into the bin by the manager but Dave had to step in)
Let’s just keep our fingers crossed , OP will do justice to this wonderful piece of art smiley

Una no try sha...una wait make my phone crash befor una start to dey drop this engaging comments?
Re: Unrequited by Shegzy8(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2022
Moura7:

Would really love to drop my details but no one here has offered to help and personally, I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing and manipulating anyone into helping me. And if in a scenario I'm eventually helped out by the people here and I say this very respectfully, I wouldn't want to be pressured at very whim, esp on days I've got nothing to come up with.
A good story takes time, alot, see an example this one is 45 eps already and I'm not done yet but the first episodes for the next season is already forming in my mind (I don drop small spoiler lol).

Sir!! It will be voluntary. I look up to this everyday, you’ve been doing this for free. You are not mandated to give us updates everyday, good stories takes time, requires proper planning. The fact you’re even doing it for free says a lot. Drop the details and I know a lot of people will help out. Stay blessed bro.
Re: Unrequited by Moura7(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New Month peeps. This is for the good people of this thread that want to help...its entirely voluntarily.
0048766239 union bank.

2 Likes

Re: Unrequited by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Moura7:

Una no try sha...una wait make my phone crash befor una start to dey drop this engaging comments?
Lol grin no vex bro �
I promise to dey comment from time to time now. No worry cheesy
How is that your phone tho, have you find a solution to it yet??
Re: Unrequited by cfree14(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wow, I can't believe I'm finally here. Been reading this all through last night.
Keep it up bro, love it
Re: Unrequited by Dibixxx1(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Moura7:
Happy New Month peeps. This is for the good people of this thread that want to help...its entirely voluntarily.
0048766239 union bank.

Wooowww!!!!! Finally caught up after being away for so long. Can't even decide which I love better: unrequited or undecided. A crossover would be nice though where we get to see some characters of undecided here too. Anyways big ups to you man, your imaginative prowess is a gem bro. Please more updates
Re: Unrequited by Dibixxx1(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Moura7:
0048766239 union bank.

Seems I'll be the first to lead this charge cause I just got to this point and the anticipation is more hyper for me.
Have dropped my own small something for you bro. To fix your phone. Hopefully the others who have become mute of all a sudden would try too.....Anyhow, please just drop small update this weekend even if you borrow phone do am, make just use hold body small

1 Like

Re: Unrequited by jullyrosy(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Moura7:
0048766239 union bank.

I wish I can help...
I'm in same situation mou

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.