Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72184 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Pickieox(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toniaife:
And some ladies are afraid of falling in love with fine boys o, most especially the Yoruba ones.

They get too much attention from other girls, so they end up becoming flirts.

You are right, I experience this as well...but I'm not a flirt, self-control is the key...
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by jagorinho: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Let's start with your age first.

I bet you're still collecting pocket money from your parents...

Sheby Regina cared about Ned's looks before spreading her legs?

Continue fooling around.
Regina's case is an outlier, a pure poverty eradication scheme, if you are very close to ladies, you won't underestimate the power of good looks in your quest to " vandalise" her territory.

For me, I think good looks trumps other factors for a lady to succumb to a guy's sexual advances, a lady might consider sleeping with a short good looking guy despite having fetish for tall partners, good looks make ladies go out of their way to please guys, it is just that we are ravaged with high poverty that is why ladies can kill their instinctive affinity for good looks and opt for financial gains.

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by chris259(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Only a stupid girl will start sleeping with a man because of good looks mtchew
what of those dat sleep with men because of money??... What are they called.. I know u know the answer

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SmartPolician: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jennycoolz:
And no pictures for proof

You look so fine kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
You shouldn't have used DJ Cuppy as an example because I don't see any attractiveness in her.

Guys consider her attractive same way women see every rich guy as attractive.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by extol1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Juoflife1:
Pishure or adonbelivit
why must you be cynical. must you doubt everything
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by moyosore32: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
gather here if u ever earned a quickie thru ur good look as a guy... I'm not gonna brag, several gals declines to date me just because they felt insecure

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by extol1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Callmegerald2:

How can you say DJ Cuppy is not attractive? Is something wrong with your Ocular orifice? tongue
to me, she is not attractive.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by madukaanaya(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

Lol I didn't create this thread to talk about sex. I already explained the experience I had today that precipitated the creation of this thread.

I'm not even a sex freak. Funny enough my sex drive is not that high and I'm very picky with women. You won't believe the number of girls I ghost and ignore their texts because I'm not interested in them. If I was a sex freak I'd have had sex with triple the number of girls I've had sex with.

Experience has taught me that women are just distractions. If a guy can keep his mind off women and focus on his goals and money he will succeed.
you are very wise

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
U better don't fall for it any girl wey toast man one use d man ni o

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Callmegerald2:

How can you say DJ Cuppy is not attractive? Is something wrong with your Ocular orifice? tongue
she fine reach omotola? She is just ok.she is not that preety.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by BrainResetter: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
I avoid staying alone with a girl, because whenever I stay and chat with a girl she starts behaving strange. A girl can get naked in my presence without me asking for it. I do everything possible to avoid girls, because I don't want them to sin against God.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by sharonalex: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.
This guy na mumu. what is special in her??

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by frankfab(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please check my signature
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Tjiaz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
True
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Oshokalo: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Let's start with your age first.
I bet you're still collecting pocket money from your parents...

Sheby Regina cared about Ned's looks before spreading her legs?

Continue fooling around.
and she's between 17 to 22
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by candygist: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:
that is true i have a friend who handsome looking guy he gets sex for free there is one girl that give him for free while i promise to give her 5k for just one round she refused

Your matter shock me grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

Maybe I could have used someone else. But I do find her attractive and I know lots of guys that do.
I am not saying she is horribly ugly but guys over rate her cos she comes from a wealthy family.u see the way some dudes do her service on her Instagram page to get her attention.u think it's because of attraction ? Na her dad money most of d guys dey eye.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by candygist: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Only a stupid girl will start sleeping with a man because of good looks mtchew

Do you mean it ?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
sharonalex:
what is special in her??
her daddy's money
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by moyosore32: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=98561217]

If I was a womanizer I swear I would have bleeped many girls but fucking many girls does not make one a pro.

Girls will always want to come close.

To be fine boy no be easy but if you fine, use ur head no allow girls use ur destiny.

Na fine we fine we no dey Bleep any how.

Btw Cuppy is not beautiful na her papa money dey attract guys to her

Bros in my own opinion dj Cuppy is pretty cool and her papa money still give her better poshness join, so abeg mk una no dey resin that babe like one kain anyhow babe
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by candygist: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
E be like say this OP na JIM IKE
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
justosee:

Guys consider her attractive same way women see every rich guy as attractive.
gbam!
Wen u see a really attractive lady nobody go tell u say dat babe make sense
It's because she is rich dat guys fawn over her
If she came from a poor family most guys no go reason her

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by moyosore32: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Judolisco:
Jst get money... If u fine and u no get money u dey do yourself... Yahoo boy wey Don bleach go collect ur babe neat

looool, shey na only the one wey bleach?? D's benefit period lasan dem don use plenty pple LOML learn doggy style tire

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toniaife:
And some ladies are afraid of falling in love with fine boys o, most especially the Yoruba ones.

They get too much attention from other girls, so they end up becoming flirts.
oshiomole and ned nwoko who are known flirts must be very handsome men grin
Don't deceive urself grin
Any man irregardless of his looks can be a flirt if he wants to be a flirt.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Angelacruz: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Improve your self esteem
yanabasee1:

Why if these things can't change my looks?

Just imagine Ishiomole and Obasanjo in me.... I am that ugly!!!

More suggestions please..
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by harmony75: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
daywalker02:
With all the problem in this country, all that this young man care about is sex, na wah oh
the guy is a jobless youth SMH this is January and someone is here after his looks and sex � very low IQ somebody. when you catch diseases that your good looking you thunk you have will turn ugly hope he repents before it's too late!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

Lol I didn't create this thread to talk about sex. I already explained the experience I had today that precipitated the creation of this thread.

I'm not even a sex freak. Funny enough my sex drive is not that high and I'm very picky with women. You won't believe the number of girls I ghost and ignore their texts because I'm not interested in them. If I was a sex freak I'd have had sex with triple the number of girls I've had sex with.

Experience has taught me that women are just distractions. If a guy can keep his mind off women and focus on his goals and money he will succeed.
If men can take your last statement very serious I swear they will succeed in life but alas! They want to follow anything in skirt

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Comisioner for women affairs grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ugandatales: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

You can improve your looks through other means. Growing a well groomed beard. Working out at the gym, eating right and dressing nicely.

This is very true. There was a girl that used to do shakara for me...I didn't see her for months and during that time, I grew a beard. When we eventually saw, she followed me home that same day, and...the rest is history.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ugandatales: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:
that is true i have a friend who handsome looking guy he gets sex for free there is one girl that give him for free while i promise to give her 5k for just one round she refused

grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Tayor23(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:
First of all I'm not creating this thread to boast or show off. Actually something happened today that made me create an account to share this with you guys. I was walking on the street today and two girls were in a Keke and as the Keke drove by, one of the girls who locked eyes with me put her head out of the Keke and screamed "Fine boy." This was a weird experience for me on a list of other weird experiences I've had with girls. I've realized a lot about looks and how it influences your experience with women and I'll share them with you guys.

1. Not all girls find me attractive, but majority of them do. Just like men have types of women that they are attracted to, women also do. But there is a type of girl most guys find attractive even though some guys might find her unattractive. For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.

2. Girls who are bold toast me with style, but the ones who aren't bold will act like they despise me, until I approach them and then I'll realize that they have been insanely attracted to me for a long time but never summoned courage to tell me.

I'll explain the behavior of both:

How girls toast me with style: Girls who are bold enough to approach me will do these things: They will compliment my looks immediately they meet me. They will says things like: You look good, I like your beards, you have nice hands, I like the smell of your perfume etc. Secondly, they will use any opportunity they have to touch me. They will randomly touch my arms, hands, shoulders, face beards etc.
Third they will inquire about where I live and if I live alone. Fourth, they begin to act like simps in that they will be willing to do anything I ask them to do, even to the point of buying stuff for me, and ditching their female friends to be with me. They literally become a slave to me and will say yes to anything I ask them to do. If I find them attractive enough I can easily have sex with them the first time I'm alone with them and they'll do anything I want them to do in bed.

What I've learned from these girls is that they are upfront and straight forward and I guess that's how girls want men to be with them. They won't tell you they want to have sex with you but they will find ways to hint at it.

Girls that are not bold enough to approach me: These category of girls are very good actors. Honestly I don't even have a clue that they find me attractive until I talk to them. When I walk past them they will squeeze face and when I greet them they will just glance, greet back and turn their face . I've come to realize that this behavior is a combination of nerves and pretence. There was a girl I could have sworn hated me for no reason until I then realized that she has been fantasizing about having sex with me for a long time.

3. As far as sex is concerned, women care a lot about looks. A girl who wants a boyfriend who will fulfill boyfriend roles like talking care of her and buying her stuff doesn't really give a Bleep about looks. All they care about is rich guys, especially those girls that are looking for husbands.. But girls that want to have exciting sex really care alot about looks. Girls in their exploring phase ( girls between 17 and 22) care a lot about looks sometimes even more than they care about money.

4. Guys feel intimidated when you talk to girls that they like: Honestly, this annoys me the most. Like I can just be talking to a girl just on a platonic level with no interest of having sex with her and a guy that likes her will just start beefing me for no reason.

op how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.