Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72187 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by CorperKola: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
m just okay looks wise buh i work out . and i still get all those signs you listed above

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:
First of all I'm not creating this thread to boast or show off. Actually something happened today that made me create an account to share this with you guys. I was walking on the street today and two girls were in a Keke and as the Keke drove by, one of the girls who locked eyes with me put her head out of the Keke and screamed "Fine boy." This was a weird experience for me on a list of other weird experiences I've had with girls. I've realized a lot about looks and how it influences your experience with women and I'll share them with you guys.

1. Not all girls find me attractive, but majority of them do. Just like men have types of women that they are attracted to, women also do. But there is a type of girl most guys find attractive even though some guys might find her unattractive. For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.

2. Girls who are bold toast me with style, but the ones who aren't bold will act like they despise me, until I approach them and then I'll realize that they have been insanely attracted to me for a long time but never summoned courage to tell me.

I'll explain the behavior of both:

How girls toast me with style: Girls who are bold enough to approach me will do these things: They will compliment my looks immediately they meet me. They will says things like: You look good, I like your beards, you have nice hands, I like the smell of your perfume etc. Secondly, they will use any opportunity they have to touch me. They will randomly touch my arms, hands, shoulders, face beards etc.
Third they will inquire about where I live and if I live alone. Fourth, they begin to act like simps in that they will be willing to do anything I ask them to do, even to the point of buying stuff for me, and ditching their female friends to be with me. They literally become a slave to me and will say yes to anything I ask them to do. If I find them attractive enough I can easily have sex with them the first time I'm alone with them and they'll do anything I want them to do in bed.

What I've learned from these girls is that they are upfront and straight forward and I guess that's how girls want men to be with them. They won't tell you they want to have sex with you but they will find ways to hint at it.

Girls that are not bold enough to approach me: These category of girls are very good actors. Honestly I don't even have a clue that they find me attractive until I talk to them. When I walk past them they will squeeze face and when I greet them they will just glance, greet back and turn their face . I've come to realize that this behavior is a combination of nerves and pretence. There was a girl I could have sworn hated me for no reason until I then realized that she has been fantasizing about having sex with me for a long time.

3. As far as sex is concerned, women care a lot about looks. A girl who wants a boyfriend who will fulfill boyfriend roles like talking care of her and buying her stuff doesn't really give a Bleep about looks. All they care about is rich guys, especially those girls that are looking for husbands.. But girls that want to have exciting sex really care alot about looks. Girls in their exploring phase ( girls between 17 and 22) care a lot about looks sometimes even more than they care about money.

4. Guys feel intimidated when you talk to girls that they like: Honestly, this annoys me the most. Like I can just be talking to a girl just on a platonic level with no interest of having sex with her and a guy that likes her will just start beefing me for no reason.

You are probably still a small boy.

Except you are not in naija, when you grow older and starts meeting mature ladies, you will realize that fineness is meaningless without a meaningful pocket.

I have passed through the phase you are experiencing so I'm writing from experience..

Just hussle hard so that your fine boy go make sense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by sissoko89: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Did u mean water proof or bullet proof
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Upload your ugly face a beg i won't be surprised to we one bleached skin beard guy deceiving himself of his looks.
If you think say u fine, I swear before you go too far you will see someone with better looks.

One advise:

If you fine & u no get money my friend you'll fade up in the sight of 99% of 9ja babes.

Work hard & stay away from premarital sex
Leave petty issues alone this is 2021.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na small pikin dey worry dis OP. We are talking about big bucks and great achievements in life, this one is talking about how to bed girls who find him attractive. Shior

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by elmagnifico411(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Uncle, post your picture here let's see how fine u really look.. no picture, you be audio fine boy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toks2008:

Except you are not in naija, when you grow older and starts meeting mature ladies, you will realize that fineness is meaningless without a meaningful pocket.

I have passed through the phase you are experiencing so I'm writing from experience..

100% ✓
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
vincentjk:
Op I can relate with you. Once you're good looking as a guy all you need to do is wear good clothes, cut your hair and shave(this brings out the beauty in men) then wear a smile and talk well.

Na girls go carry their legs come dey meet you sef.

All these theory work for teenage girls or maybe Yankee babes but in naija if you like fine like lucifer, at a certain stage in your life you may not have one single babe if you don't have a promising pocket.

Wettin musa never see for this life..
Your best days as a fine boy is when you are in your 20s when you still roll with small girls but once you are in your 30s approaching 40,you go no say nothing dey as useless as a fine boy without a fine pocket.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Stereoo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Show us your pic first
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Fiscus105(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toks2008:

He boldly said it that, it commonly happens mostly in teenage years, which is complete true, most of teenage guys usually find it difficult to do rugged works to make them responsible to foot bills of relationships in adulthood, hence the good looking guys who is unable to meet up start having problems in relationships/marriages. Why? By then adult ladies would have known clear different btw sexy looks and responsibilities
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by purples25(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

It actually depends on the thread... I am an excellent conversationalist in real life, and this means I switch manners depending on the conversation group I find myself.

There are threads where I have no choice but to be calm and overtly gentle, while others compel me to be over the top... I am like water!!!

Thanks all the same for observing.

Hmm ok.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Na small pikin dey worry dis OP. We are talking about big bucks and great achievements in life, this one is talking about how to bed girls who find him attractive. Shior

OP is definitely an undergraduate. For the fact that girls inside keke are the ones shouting fine boy at him, it tells a lot about him and the girls.

I am not disputing the fact that women love good-looking men, but that euphoria would end after NYSC if he doesn’t add something meaningful to the fineness. When grown women say a man is attractive, they are not talking just beards and abs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Silentgroper(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Pictures of your fine face or it never happened
Hey, thought u was dead. I miss trolling ur faggy ass tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Samakus(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
I can relate bro. I can fucking relate

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toks2008(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fiscus105:

He boldly said it that it happens mostly in teenage years, which is true, most of teenage guys usually find it difficult to do rugged works to make them responsible to foot bills of relationships in adulthood, hence the good looking guys who is unable to meet up start having problems in relationship/marriage, why? By then adult lady would have known different btw sexy look and responsibility

As far as I'm concerned, if this thread is a reflection of his present experience then he is still a small boy probably in his early or mid 20s.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:
that is true i have a friend who handsome looking guy he gets sex for free there is one girl that give him for free while i promise to give her 5k for just one round she refused

She knows you are friends with the guy that’s why she said no.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by wonder233: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
So what is the moral of the story?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Poorboy:
She even saw the op stretching her neck from inside Keke, obviously the op was trekking. Ndi village champion.
LOL you are wicked, op go console himself with this thread na, he no rich! He Sha fine, Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

OP is definitely an undergraduate. For the fact that girls inside keke are the ones shouting fine boy at him, it tells a lot about him and the girls.

I am not disputing the fact that women love good-looking men, but that euphoria would end after NYSC if he doesn’t add something meaningful to the fineness. When grown women say a man is attractive, they are not talking just beards and abs.
My dear sister, his post screams of undergrad
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by moyosore32: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Judolisco:
moyo Hw u get dis important information

lol... Bros the thing cast everywhere na, or u never hear of benefit boys
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Toks2008(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rogavo:

Lol I didn't create this thread to talk about sex. I already explained the experience I had today that precipitated the creation of this thread.

I'm not even a sex freak. Funny enough my sex drive is not that high and I'm very picky with women. You won't believe the number of girls I ghost and ignore their texts because I'm not interested in them. If I was a sex freak I'd have had sex with triple the number of girls I've had sex with.

Experience has taught me that women are just distractions. If a guy can keep his mind off women and focus on his goals and money he will succeed.

See guy I presume you are in your 20s,at that point you can't run from them cos they will always come after you.

My advise to you is not to make the mistake I made... I was doing lovey duvey and holy holy until I left that stage.

If you can use your fine boy to attract Billionaire pickin don't slack... There is nothing bad if you use your looks gain a vantage position in life as long as you are not going to use and dump the lady.

When babes dey rush me that time I dey do mumu mumu... Please use your head.

I will never forget the Pretty hausa billionaire daughter that was on my neck in my 20s...i go dey slack abi nah Cynthia wey tell me sey money is not a problem during my NYSC wey I tell sey I'm in a relationship... Omo I don mumu in the past walahi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Goldmaxx(f): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

You look so fine kiss kiss
that girl with mouth like tap?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Fiscus105(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Toks2008:

As far as I'm concerned, if this thread is a reflection of his present experience then he is still a small boy probably in his early or mid 20s.

Of course yes, at 16 -24 girls crazy a lot for fine boys, because then, its their parents that shoulder 100% of their bills , but when they are about to get married, any girls who don't open eyes wide and fall for handsomeness without strength to foot Bills, they always regret in future. I know so many typical examples from close and distance friends.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

My dear sister, his post screams of undergrad

He is definitely one. Which one be say babes inside keke dey shout fine boy. Na for Amukoko that one happen? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by fattprince(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
esivue007:
Nice one.
As for me,Have been called Handsome countless times,when I mean COUNTLESS,I mean MULTIPLE TIMES.
I was WOWED when a little boy told her momma as I passed them on my way to FUTA in the streets.
I must at least be called an HANDSOME once if not twice a week self.(imma yellow dude)
But I don't have Gf yet.
Still digging for some relationship facts.

I can relate like the day a six years old girl touched my face and said "fine boy" guess how I knew are age? I asked because she was so sharp and intelligent I had to ask. I've also been called handsome countless times. Tho some call be ugly. So it baffles me sometimed how someone could be ugly and handsome at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Deleted

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Deejay777(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
The op is absolutely right, I sometimes experience all he said. Some minutes b4 typing this, I still experience such. I was going somewhere when I saw a guy in my hostel walking with two ladies, I greeted the guy and shaked him, the guy jokingly remarks dat my hand is soft and he will see money soon. One of them asked me to shake her too so she see money too, when I shook her, she gave me the "I love you" finger.

I just giggled, funny people.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Maybe he isn't looking for grown women grin grin grin
Smallie ti takeover.

It is not about what he WANTS. Men generally want to peak in their SMV (Sexual Market Value). They want to be admired by all classes of women; young, old, broke, rich...etc. They don’t need to want these women, they just need these women to want them. That is the ultimate test of their SMV.

A man irrespective of the fact that he wants to marry a smallie, would still be thrilled if Oprah Winfrey is legit attracted to him for all the good reasons. I hope you do get my point and chill on your smallie talk. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by MoneyTrees(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ogbeni this is a new year
If you want to do well stop this mediocrity
Smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush for awakening if your logic grin & quit pvssy ass people em talk

This OP isn't doing well angry grin
I'm not impressed sad
Never angry
Rogavo:
First of all I'm not creating this thread to boast or show off. Actually something happened today that made me create an account to share this with you guys. I was walking on the street today and two girls were in a Keke and as the Keke drove by, one of the girls who locked eyes with me put her head out of the Keke and screamed "Fine boy." This was a weird experience for me on a list of other weird experiences I've had with girls. I've realized a lot about looks and how it influences your experience with women and I'll share them with you guys.

1. Not all girls find me attractive, but majority of them do. Just like men have types of women that they are attracted to, women also do. But there is a type of girl most guys find attractive even though some guys might find her unattractive. For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.

2. Girls who are bold toast me with style, but the ones who aren't bold will act like they despise me, until I approach them and then I'll realize that they have been insanely attracted to me for a long time but never summoned courage to tell me.

I'll explain the behavior of both:

How girls toast me with style: Girls who are bold enough to approach me will do these things: They will compliment my looks immediately they meet me. They will says things like: You look good, I like your beards, you have nice hands, I like the smell of your perfume etc. Secondly, they will use any opportunity they have to touch me. They will randomly touch my arms, hands, shoulders, face beards etc.
Third they will inquire about where I live and if I live alone. Fourth, they begin to act like simps in that they will be willing to do anything I ask them to do, even to the point of buying stuff for me, and ditching their female friends to be with me. They literally become a slave to me and will say yes to anything I ask them to do. If I find them attractive enough I can easily have sex with them the first time I'm alone with them and they'll do anything I want them to do in bed.

What I've learned from these girls is that they are upfront and straight forward and I guess that's how girls want men to be with them. They won't tell you they want to have sex with you but they will find ways to hint at it.

Girls that are not bold enough to approach me: These category of girls are very good actors. Honestly I don't even have a clue that they find me attractive until I talk to them. When I walk past them they will squeeze face and when I greet them they will just glance, greet back and turn their face . I've come to realize that this behavior is a combination of nerves and pretence. There was a girl I could have sworn hated me for no reason until I then realized that she has been fantasizing about having sex with me for a long time.

3. As far as sex is concerned, women care a lot about looks. A girl who wants a boyfriend who will fulfill boyfriend roles like talking care of her and buying her stuff doesn't really give a Bleep about looks. All they care about is rich guys, especially those girls that are looking for husbands.. But girls that want to have exciting sex really care alot about looks. Girls in their exploring phase ( girls between 17 and 22) care a lot about looks sometimes even more than they care about money.

4. Guys feel intimidated when you talk to girls that they like: Honestly, this annoys me the most. Like I can just be talking to a girl just on a platonic level with no interest of having sex with her and a guy that likes her will just start beefing me for no reason.

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by fattprince(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
lefulefu:
no man is ugly
Just improve on ur looks
This is very true. I've never seen a fresh ugly man. I've seen a rich ugly man. Oshiomole is Ugly with his riches because he isn't improving his look. Before I was in the gang of he is not that fine, he is just fresh. But later I now reason that fresh or no fresh he is sha looking fine at that moment. So if I see a fresh niggar I don't say he is fresh I say he is fine because I haven't seen an ugly fresh guy before.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
bluefilm:

To me, DJ Cuppy is just average when it comes to looks.

Nothing about her physical appearance will make a nigga like me lose a heartbeat upon seeing her, from her face down to her feet.

Even her father's wealth you are talking about cannot change this my impression of her.
lol i see the way guys fawn over her page.i believe its mostly because of her dad"s money.U know how some naija guys can fall their hands when they see a lady that is comfortable or comes from a comfortable family cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.