Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8650 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by jaybee(f): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Thank God i'm not Igbo neither am I Yoruba or even Hausa. I'm a core Nigerian. Nobody can take that away from me just as nobody can make me vote for for a coupist,dictator and a lying tongued pastor running mate.
Its GEJ or . . .
GEJ!

@Odunnu

just take a look at your post and see your folly.

Are Yoruba, Igbo or EVEN Hausa not core Nigerians?

What tribe are you, in Nigeria? from what State and Local Govt? from the tone of your post, your Nigerian citizenship is suspect.  in the final analysis, you may not qualify, legally, to vote in any election in Nigeria.

in as much as one is a Nigerian, he /she must have an identity.

why dont you just call yourself Nigeria? why answer a name at all?

its better that you shut your mouth than to open it and confirm your ignoramus status.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by fstranger3(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2011
jaybee:

@Odunnu

just take a look at your post and see your folly.

Are Yoruba, Igbo or EVEN Hausa not core Nigerians?

What tribe are you, in Nigeria? from what State and Local Govt? from the tone of your post, your Nigerian citizenship is suspect.  in the final analysis, you may not qualify, legally, to vote in any election in Nigeria.

in as much as one is a Nigerian, he /she must have an identity.

why dont you just call yourself Nigeria? why answer a name at all?

its better that you shut your mouth than to open it and confirm your ignoramus status.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Odunnu is Bini, I thought that was well known. Anyway, alagba JayBee, eso ooooo, Oluwa mi eyi o wa poju bi?

Tell me, you arent serious.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by FFA: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2011
BB FOR PRESIDENT, ALL D WAY, TO CROWN IT ALL FASOLA 4 GOVERNOR,
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2011
I am still wondering who and who Thisday/Ipsos interviewed in their demented Poll - that thisday man will kill his own business with greed.

We can see for ourselves how Lagosians are voting in this online poll.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by juman(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2011
Jonathan/Sambo team
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by thirty(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
Forget about PTF or not. Do you know how much PDP government has pump into construction of Benin/Ore road for the past 10year, more than N1 Trillion and Jonathan is in the government.

We want change in this country and we have all stand up for it.

Buhari is our new president, is either opinion poll or sampling test.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
SAI BUHARI[size=8pt][/size] REPING LASGIDI
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by leonaidas(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Dear lord, you
took my favourite dancer
and singer away(Micheal
Jackson). You took my
favourite rappers ( 2pac,
Biggie,Dagrin) You took
my favourite comedians
(Bernie Mac & CD John).
Dear lord I would like to
let you know that
(OBJ,IBB,ATIKU,AKALA,) are
my favourite politicians,
Lord u know what to do ,
Na joke ohh. make nobody
take am personal ohh,
lolzzz
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
@thirty, if there is any tribe in Nigeria that should clamour for change of leadership/party, it should be Igbos. Everyday, every year, they ply that terrible Benin/Ore road with their people dying from accidents, armed robbery, etc as a direct result of deplorable condition of the road. Still we have some Igbos who will come and say PDP must continue to rule us - shame!!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by majoroller: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lekki , BB, moved back to this country 5years ago and since then the most important issues to me is corruption,infrastructures and integrity,five years down d line and i see my business going from better to worse,cost of running business keep increasing,so i know the only thing costant in life is change and change can only come when you do different things from what you've been doing before,
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by fetop: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
I stay at Sango Ota, Ogun State. As for me and my entire household, its BB all the way
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by folly69(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ajao estate,BB ni joorrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
This poll is conclusive grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by neyostica: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Myself and my OYO ppl r votin 4 BB and Ajimobi 4 governor
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Lagosboy: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
If this is a relfection of what is on ground then we definately stand a chance of winning at least 30% of the votes in Lagos.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Ameh4sure: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lekki
BB all d way
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by ceah(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lagosians Now that we know that BB is winning Lagos. We have no option but to get the support to increase in Geometrical Progression without any chance for Rigging, To support this Change:

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard

Report your effort on Buhari/Bakare Here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611008.640.html#msg8073490
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by PastorOla1: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
I will vote for GEJ, never for PDP please
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by timbuktwo: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
i promise you: this is a more accurate poll than the ThisDay nonsense. grin grin grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by noblemuk: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lagos-ikeja, its BB for me.
I believe we need change. In as much as our lackluster GEJ speaks a different body language compared to his fellow PDP leaches he still would have them has a huge stone strapped firmly to his leg while being buried in the deep blue sea. Freedom becomes a far cry. Remember that even if Alibaba turns a new lease the people still have the forty thieves to contend with. smiley
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
Reping UNILAG(student pop of over 40,000)-mariere,jaja, MTH,makama,new,moremi,biobaku,amina halls, all the faculties & depts, all the way, no stopping, turning, or looking back! GEJ/SAMBO for the revolution of education, and not those that will say:"there is no problem with nigerian education system".
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
If u look/study well, u'll find that most of BB supporters have less than 50 posts, that means that they are opening new accounts, with different email adresses, then, they'll go 2 other sections and make some posts, then come back 2 'politics' and try 2 perform some 'make believe', don't be decieved, they are all thesame pple as rhino.5dm,jason123,dayokanu,jarus,timbuk two, and all the remaining ilks/surrogates, shame unto them and their monstrous shariaist vampire.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Recoome, who has that time? Is Buhari my father? And what will they lose personally if Buhari loses?

Beside, BB will not rig election. Hence, they can't engage in multiple IDs to give an impression that Buhari is leading. It is only the PDP that trive in deceipt and falsehood. So, if anybody is using multiple ID's here, I can assure you, they are GEJ supports because that is the way of life of PDP.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Delusional

Imagine ppl opening multiple ID to vote Buhari? why dont you check when these ID's were opened and their posting history
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2011
Provision List of all the fake propagandists and poll riggers and their total posts as at now; vle=50, azedplus=47, 9icest=41, 1 united=39, yrunvus=37, motorola4u=35, forkinsonlolo=34, aasog1=33, oti priest=18, johns83=20, noblemuk=26, majoroller=25, johns83=20, roughneck=19, oti priest=18, thirty=16, mr.freddie=16, fetop=12, donjuan1=10, neyostica=10, jadaclaff=6, everesting=6, hsert=5, zee-net=4,ameh4sure=1. These fake pple are so shameless, most of them are even claiming of having one company or the other and they are also claiming that they are igbo's and that all their family members,tenants & even staff are adopting bb, yet when igbo/yoruba war was raging on nairaland, we never saw them, now everyone wants 2 be an igbo man or employer of labour becos of buhari!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by efisher(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2011
^ The consolation prize (EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS) has been reserved for Buhari as a way to reward their efforts. Let him have that while GEJ attends to presidential matters in aso rock beyond 2011.  grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Delusional

Imagine ppl opening multiple ID to vote Buhari? why dont you check when these ID's were opened and their posting history
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by timbuktwo: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2011
efisher:

^ The consolation prize (EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS) has been reserved for Buhari as a way to reward their efforts. Let him have that while GEJ attends to presidential matters in aso rock beyond 2011.  grin

*sigh*

if only the south south had more people then maybe your wish would come true. unfortunately you don't. sad sad
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2011
Seriously, does it need to be said? tongue
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2011
@timbuk two: u'll be in for a rude shock. U and ur 'mumu conference of the north' will all have heart attacks/nervous breakdown.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by timbuktwo: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2011
recoome:

@timbuk two: u'll be in for a rude shock. U and your 'mumu conference of the north' will all have heart attacks/nervous breakdown.

grin grin grin

i'm not even from the north.

but riddle me this batman, where exactly is GEJ getting his votes from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New York Times Profiles Saharareporters! / PAY YOUR TRIBUTE TO SERGENT SUNDAY BADUNG / Iyana Ejigbo Road - Walking From Cele Bus Stop To Ikotun :God Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.