Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8656 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by brotherly: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
alh uche:

their votes were split

where are you getting this non-sense from

yoruba this yoruba that, they did not vote for obj 1999 and 2003 it is a known fact

i was in lagos in 2003 and obj lost in SW but ofcourse he rigged it;

seriously u need to know your facts before you put it down

I suspect you were born after 2003. And when we talk of facts , do you have facts? Since you were too young to know, why not ask your elders why AD the known afenifere party decided to adopt OBJ in 2003, thereby fielding no presidential candidate?

Dont tell me nonsense that  the elections were rigged. The SW voted with their entire life in 2003 FOR OBJ . I was here then.

Now talking about facts, let me help you with the voting results of 2003 from Inec records

2003 ELECTION RESULTS FOR SW

STATE                   OBJ               BUHARI
lagos                   69%                7%
ogun                    100%               0%
oyo                     94%                3%
ondo                    95%                4%
osun                    95%                2%
ekiti                   92%                2%

Look at the figures above, and tell me if yorubas just realised Buhari performed well in PTF. tell me yorubas just realised only buhari can fight corruption.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by DrFerlie(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
Magodo GRA. GEJ all the way!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Johns83: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
Why you should not vote for Buhari

http://www.therealbuhari.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by kasiem(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
Brotherly,
dont just waste ur time with this yorubas and bb's credibility.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
brotherly:

I suspect you were born after 2003. And when we talk of facts , do you have facts? Since you were too young to know, why not ask your elders why AD the known afenifere party decided to adopt OBJ in 2003, thereby fielding no presidential candidate?

Dont tell me nonsense that  the elections were rigged. The SW voted with their entire life in 2003 FOR OBJ . I was here then.

Now talking about facts, let me help you with the voting results of 2003 from Inec records

Look at the figures above, and tell me if yorubas just realised Buhari performed well in PTF. tell me yorubas just realised only buhari can fight corruption.

oya where in lagos were you because i was in lagos then

tell me who won the local governments chairmen of the local government you were in

who did you campaign for

who was holding pdp lagos chapter for obj apart from bode george and obanikoro

tell i need answers mumu since you know much about the politics of lagos

tell me where obj did his campign when he came to lagos 2003

how what happen in mushin 2003 when the results where out that obj won

what happened in isele eko, mile 12 etc when obj won

mumu, look you know nothing about lagos ok, i am certainly older than you if not twice our age

tell me the events that took place in SW after obj won events before obj won

i dey wait cool
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by mankevo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
Currently at Ojodu Berger

It is BB no going back!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Biggoozz: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
YEPARIPA!! No one voting Ribadu/Fola in Lagos? shocked shocked

Ok o! From Lekki, I am voting team Ribadu.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
Alimosho(highest in lagos with voters pop of 750,000)-ipaja/ayobo, ijegun, ijedodo, abaranje, isheri, orisumbari, idimu, liasu rd, egbe, ile-iwe, ikotun, igando, egan, akesan, egbeda, akowonjo, gowon, shasha and environs are voting 4 GEJ all the way. For those who are lying that bb wld get igbo votes, they should think again, all the igbo market unions such as alaba, trade-fair, autoparts, ladipo, lawanson, idumota, itire etc are 4 GEJ, buhari ruined igbo businesses when he was in govt. NDIGBO, will not even consider him 4 LGA chairman, even my dad & mum, this weekend attended our towns meeting in lagos and all the igbo towns union are voting 4 massively 4 GEJ, they unanimously endorsed him in high spirits, so u pple should stop dreaming, even when buhari chose an igbo running mate, he did nt get our votes. BTW, my younger brother said they are always being told that they are the leaders of 2morrow bt wondered how it could be actualized when old grandpas refused 2 leave, how can we keep recycling old cargos in this new age. Some pple are now peddling that buhari is a 'progressive'-there is nothing one will nt see on nairaland, if buhari is a progressive, then d'banj is the pope. GEJ all the way!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by soldee: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
Would the GEJ supporters pls just state their preference and stop trying to de-market Buhari??

You guys are spoiling the flow of the thread!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Kilode1: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
Amuwo - Festac - Mile 2 - Ojo - Okokomaiko anything but PDP wink

BB 2011 !!!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by KnowAll(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
how come people are not voting ribadu, it looks like the eagles called CPC has landed in Lagos.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Recoome, why not go and ask those Ndigbo in Alimosho to come and vote for GEJ?

Please don't come and tell us any tribal trash here - vote and watch how others will vote. I know of many Igbos who will vote for BB in Lagos.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
@wadeoye: U dont have 2 get all bitter, it's not only in alimosho but in lagos & the whole SW, kilode mentioned iba/festac/mile 2 etc-those are mainly igbo areas, so stop dreaming, i've said it time & time again, u BB supporters should stop lying & dreaming of igbo votes coz u'll never get any of it, NDIGBO have said no 2 buhari & his tyrannical style of govt, NDIGBO want pple with vigour-NDIGBO's are 4 GEJ. 'eji ro apata etu fuo a bulu ogalanyi'-meaning: make money, throw way money, no dey make persin turn bigman'. 'a macha mu ife na buruburu legos nii ne, we lue nnewi, bulu ONUKWU'-meaning: persin wey sabi everytin 4 lagos, come reach nnewi, turn mumu'. BB is a great anu-ofia, anu-npama, onukwu-igala, ewu, anu-mmanu.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2011
Buhari in Onitsha today,

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2011
Buhari in Owarri, Is recoome more Igbo than the guys at this rally - recently

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by seal777(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2011
Itire. Surulere. BB ALL THE WAY.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Kilode1: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Omo Eko ni mi, Eko ni won bi mi si, mo fe dibo fun CPC!!

Polling Booth mi da!!!!![/size]

Mi o maga, mi o mugu, Nothing for PDP, Ese won o ni bale!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2011
Is that what u call a rally? Pls stop fooling ur self, they are nt even up 2 hundred and the pple jst wantd 2 see the madman display his madness in public, BB aga ha afu brake light NDIGBO, ona yi ala-meaning: BB no go see NDIGBO brake lite, becos im be mad man. Ohaneze, ndi-eze, ndigbo even fr mbaka have spoken, take ur madness somewhere else o!.NDIGBO TO BUHARI: he that knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2011
See another one,

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2011
Change is gradually coming to SE,
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2011
Emi naa, bobo eko ni mi, eko na bi mi si, GEJ ni maa dibo fun, kosi kan kan fun BB, agbero ni bb, obo ni bb, olote ni bb, ode ni bb, agbaya ni bb, ole ni bb, omo ale ni bb, oloshi ni bb, onija ni bb! Omoluabi ni GEJ.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2011
Change is finally coming 2 the SW & NW!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2011
Change is finally coming 2 the SW & NW!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by timbuktwo: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2011
VI
BB
wink
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by zibe(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2011
Apapa - voting for BB

To those saying Igbos in Lagos won't vote him, well think again. I'm igbo and I know others who won't be voting PDP in.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2011
zibe:

Apapa - voting for BB

To those saying Igbos in Lagos won't vote him, well think again. I'm igbo and I know others who won't be voting PDP in.

thank you

it is a vote for democrazy
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2011
zibe:

Apapa - voting for BB

See fulani herdsman claiming igbo-sorry no space for hanging!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 12:54am On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

i am igbo as well

and i am voting bb
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

or where do u think the population fiqures from kano to lagos come from undecided

it is because of people like us
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by zibe(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2011
@racoome, fulani herdsman? ROFLMAO! Well I'm from Ezeobuo, Nnewich, Nnewi North LGA in Anambra state and yes, I won't be voting for GEJ!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2011
@Alh uche: u must have drank 2 much kunu & tuwo, so much so that u lost ur senses, anyways when bb becomes emir of northern nigeria, you'll be d first 2 languish in jail. All these impostors wanting 2 attach.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Gayigaskia(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2011
BB all the way

Get ready Lagos for the change this country deserve, this is the schedule tomorrow in Lagos

BB WILL BE IN LAGOS TOMORROW, GET READY TO ROLL,
The programme is: 9am - Ice Prince and Youths will host Gen. Buhari at Ember Creek, 33 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi; 11am - Town Hall meeting at City Hall, Lagos Island; 1pm - Road Tour from City Hall to Archbishop Vining Ground, GRA Ikeja; 3pm - Rally at Archbishop Vining Ground, GRA Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FAAC: FG Shares N610.36bn Allocation To Three Tiers Of Govt. In Feb / Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State / Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.