Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8654 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by reindeer: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2011
Family in lagos, all voting BB!
Many of them i feel good i personally convinced.All family, extended and otherwise will be voting BUhari!
Sai Buhari!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by johnie: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2011
dipo1234:

Fellow nigerians, Let not be deceived by the comment of the anti- democracy individual pasting words on this site, no one except Goodluck/sambo can take us to our destination that we desire in the nearest possible time. I Know the categories of youth that are hardened supporters of Bakare/Buhari, they are members of Bakare's church, so what do you expect from them other than castigating and blackmailing Jonathan. As God lives and as the spirit lives, their plan to unseat the best president of nigeria at this time will not work. Jonathan remain the most dedicated, humble and compassionate number one citizen of nigeria. This is how my vote will go,

Federal House of Representative Mushin 11 Oluremi Adeyelu (PDP)

Senate GOS (ACN)

Presidency Goodluck/Sambo(PDP)

Govwenorship BRF (ACN)

State House Of Assembly Taiwo james (PDP)

My judgement is based on performance and justice but not party affiliation. I admonish other nairalanders to be objective in their choice.

Way to go!

I wish you and your candidates all the best!

cool
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Zeenet(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2011
I live in Lekki, BB for sure, Ibo boy who choose National Growth and Development ahead of Tribal Affliations, and political settups ahead of 2015.

If a tree can't make a forest and no man is an island, then GEJ should be voted out, I like him as a person but not as my president anymore his back yard is full of same old criminal who has sucked and shared the massive wealth of this nation amongst themselves and even went ahead to secure the well being of their next four generations while those living now are wallowing in perpetual poverty and lack.

The only way to change the status quo is to chase those criminals out of the corridors of power, and the Men who have the balls to do just that is BUHARI & BAKARE (BB). no sentiments.

VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE BUHARI & BAKARE (BB).
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by JimmyBoy1: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2011
BB, all the way, Alimosho area of Lagos.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by gernded(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2011
From Apapam EBELE ALL THE WAY NO STOPPING.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by seguno2: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2011
How about asking also who Lagosians will vote as:

- Senator
- House of Reps
- Governor
- House of Assemly

and state their LG name as well as why they PREFER the particular individual candidate.
The president is not responsible for EVERYTHING in the country.
He does not make laws.
He will not take care of primary education, primary health centres, keeping common public space in your town clean etc.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by isquar3d3(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Hmm. Doing a poll on Nairaland is like doin' a poll in a classroom. Pple get influenced by wat odas say. My pple, mark my words: 60% of voters will STILL vote along party lines. Evry1's is saying BB bt let me tell u, at d end of d vote in Lagos, BB wil come a distant 3rd. Like it or nt, Lagos wil either be gej's or Ribadu's. Ribadu bein' more likely. Dn't crucify me yet. Remember Atiku in '07. Keep on dreaming, guys. Market men nd women, technicians, traders, jobless pple, they'r goin 2 form majority of d pple voting nd d only thng they know is dt Fashola is in ACN, so, they'l vote them all thru. As 4 us, d youths, our votes wil b split unevenly btw d 3 guys bt it wil nt b enof 2 swing it in jst one candidate's favour. Y? because it wil b split! Evn tho we constitute a large % of d voters, we r nt united! Goofluck 2 u all.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by honeric01(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2011
@recoome
Noredia, Chinonyerem, Paul, Austin, Osward are all voting for BB, even Kelechi and Ndubuisi are also voting for BB2011 all the way. (All these people are all in Lagos)

Tell me, are these people from the north too?

wake up from your slumber, anything good is good, you can't change that.

BB2011. the true change and revolution
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by DonJuan1(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2011
We should not be fooled by the beauty of the wrapping paper but the quality of what is inside. GEJ is just a PDP rubber stamp. A repackaging to capture those who never tire to suffer.
We have been watching the same movie over and over again. Now its season 4, we never tire?

I'm voting in Surulere, BB all the way!  cool
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by everesting: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2011
i live in IPJ( iyana ipaja), am voting for BB for president, aeroland for house of rep, BRF for governor. God bless Nigeria
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Mkpotu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
Am in Ikoyi - Am voting for Goodluck/Sambo for PRESIDENCY
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Johndoe100(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
I am in Lagos, voting for GEJ .

What surprised me is the attitude of those around where I stay. I had been trying to get them to see reason with me that they should vote PDP in ALL the elections. What do I get instead? A song they have been singing - "Fashola 1 , Jonathan 1".

It has taken over the whole area. At least they have the good sense to vote Jonathan for the presidential election.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Busols757: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
I av been falling from one presidential candidate to another but right now my mind is made up!
I will vote for Jonathan.  Power must change hand.  Reason why I hated him at first was cause of OBJ infurence in his leadership, but on a second thought I say to myself he might be using them to win the election first, then show them who he really is.

A soldier in agbada will always be a soldier!

This my Dr Dre  (asin ur 50cent)
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by newbreed1: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
a poor man gave GMB his little change of N200 to support the BB campaign,
some parties(wont mention names) give the poor a little out of their stolen money so as to keep them poor for the next four years.

AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY , WE SHALL VOTE FOR BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by OVIEZ: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ojodu- Berger: I will vote GEJ because he is the best of the worst. A BB presidency will be inherently unstable and volatile. From Buhari's antecedents, he looks like an emotional decision-maker, not a strategic thinker. I doubt if he thinks through problems and with his violent supporters, where do you think this will end up? He simply lacks the mindset to lead a 21st century Nigeria. By the way, can someone tell me how his economic, political, diplomatic advisors are?
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Excllncy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
No educated person in Nigerian (Lagosian) will vote for Buhari, not even in the night time. GOODLUCK/SAMBO ALL THE WAY, Goodluck Nijeria. We will rather fumble in the right direction than to be misled by an extremist. God save Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Kristaz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
VI ,Lagos,Goodluck to Nigerians!I and my family have decided to stand firmly with GEJ,How can we waste our over 50 votes for a dictactor and islamic extremist like Buhari .a man without vision who was Head of State for years and yet no house of his own in Abuja,In Abuja even civil servants have houses but this loafer saw no reason to have one because he does not believe in one Nigeria,That's why he is campaigning only in the north,His eyes will be opened after the election as he would realise too late that those crowd that attended his campaign rallies were mainly not eligible voters but on-lookers,.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by johnie: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
new breed:

a poor man gave GMB his little change of N200 to support the BB campaign,
some parties(wont mention names) give the poor a little out of their stolen money so as to keep them poor for the next four years

AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY , WE SHALL VOTE FOR BB

Name them, Shame them!!   grin grin grin

Kristaz:

VI ,Lagos,Goodluck to Nigerians!I and my family have decided to stand firmly with GEJ,How can we waste our over 50 votes for a dictactor and islamic extremist like Buhari .a man without vision who was Head of State for years and yet no house of his own in Abuja,In Abuja even civil servants have houses but this loafer saw no reason to have one because he does not believe in one Nigeria,That's why he is campaigning only in the north,His eyes will be opened after the election as he would realise too late that those crowd that attended his campaign rallies were mainly not eligible voters but on-lookers,.

shocked shocked shocked

Excllncy:

No educated person in Nigerian (Lagosian) will vote for Buhari, not even in the night time. GOODLUCK/SAMBO ALL THE WAY, Goodluck Nijeria. We will rather fumble in the right direction than to be misled by an extremist. God save Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shine your eyes, abi? grin grin grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by newbreed1: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
[color=#006600]No educated person in Nigerian (Lagosian) will vote for Buhari, not even in the night time. GOODLUCK/SAMBO ALL THE WAY, Goodluck Nijeria. We will rather fumble in the right direction than to be misled by an extremist. God save Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

[/color] CAN YOU SEE THE DECADENCE IN OUR PDP LED EDUCATIONAL SECTOR, IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS IN JUST A TWO LINE SENTENCE, HMMMNM,WELL IF SOMEONE LIKE excllncy COULD REGARD HIMSELF AS BEING EDUCATED, THEN WE SHOULD WEEP FOR MOTHER NIGERIA THAT IS BEING RAPED BY THE PDP.

BB ALL THE WAY
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
brotherly:

You are not smart at all.
Whats with the cock and bull about one useless local govt you said you were at during 2003 elections . GET IT INTO YOUR SKULL. YORUBAS VOTED MASSIVELY FOR OBJ IN 2003 AGAINST THIS SAME BUHARI.

it is either u are drunk or u do not know what you are talking about at all

i ask you how you got to that conclusion but instead u are still shouting yoruba this and that

i am not telling u about yorubas but SW and i am telling you obj lost in the SW but he rigged it as usual (PDP)

infact you are not so smart at all

i am asking you what happened before and after the election in the SW in 2003

and if you do not know; stop arguing blindly because you are ignorant nigerian politics .ok
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ajao Estate, Isolo

GEJ!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Excllncy and OvieZ

The thread said you should mention who you are voting for, not why others are not voting for who you are voting for, why not just concern yourself with who you are voting for rather than poke nose into who others are voting for?

So those that are not educated are the ones voting for Buhari? i pity your sorry state. sad
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by kemisuga(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ipaja, BB. I pray our votes count, as PDP has power to rig the election.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by ndigbo: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
I stay in Surulere.
I'm rooting for BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by 1United1: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
My tenants and I are voting for BB all the way. In fact in my house, it is like this: Vote for any other candidate, get your quit notice. grin grin grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by brotherly: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
alj uche:

it is either u are drunk or u do not know what you are talking about at all

i ask you how you got to that conclusion but instead u are still shouting yoruba this and that

i am not telling u about yorubas but SW and i am telling you obj lost in the SW but he rigged it as usual (PDP)

infact you are not so smart at all

i am asking you what happened before and after the election in the SW in 2003

and if you do not know; stop arguing blindly because you are ignorant nigerian politics .ok

This man i have said it before your brain appears to be too fragile to engage in meaningful discourse.

The entire AFENIFERE leadership endorsed OBJ in 2003, AD governors in the 6 SW states reached an agreement with OBJ to support him, while in return he will back them to return as governors.

So who voted for BUHARI in the SW that would have made obj lose in SW as you claimed.?

I did not release the result of ther candidates in SW. For your information even OJUKWU PERFORMED BETTER THAN BUHARI IN LAGOS. OJUKWU GOT 8% as against Buhari's 7%.

Use your brain, it wont kill you.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by banom(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Go GEJ Go, You are God sent.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Toboski: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Me and my family and friends living in Ogudu - Ojota axis, BB anytime.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by leighcon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mafouluku , BB or Nothing (I no fit risk  another 4 years of retrogression) No tribal/age sentiments

Excllncy:

For real!! may be some of us do not know the meaning of being educated.

Kristaz:

Marvelous reason to vote for somebody obviously serving desires of currupt men.

OVIEZ:

Ojodu- Berger: I will vote GEJ because he is the best of the worst. A BB presidency will be inherently unstable and volatile. From Buhari's antecedents, he looks like an emotional decision-maker, not a strategic thinker. I doubt if he thinks through problems and with his violent supporters, where do you think this will end up? He simply lacks the mindset to lead a 21st century Nigeria. By the way, can someone tell me how his economic, political, diplomatic advisors are?

Really!! and Jonathan is - I dey laugh.

Busols757:

I av been falling from one presidential candidate to another but right now my mind is made up!
I will vote for Jonathan.  Power must change hand.  Reason why I hated him at first was cause of OBJ infurence in his leadership, but on a second thought I say to myself he might be using them to win the election first, then show them who he really is.

A soldier in agbada will always be a soldier!

This my Dr Dre  (asin your 50cent)

I tell you so shall the influence remain for the sake of another term.

BTW - Aganga has since said 2011 budget is unimplementable and Jona has not come out to refute this meaning our economy is on auto pilot.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Tunsbobo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
ribadu all the way!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by stineb1: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
All the Elites and commoners in Etiosa Adopts GEJ.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by lekyar(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ejigbo - GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New York Times Profiles Saharareporters! / World Bank: Poverty Has Reduced In Nigeria / Nkem Okeke's Defection : Stakeholders Trade Tackles As Election Draws Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.