Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8655 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by motorola4u: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
From Palmgroove-Buhari-Bakare all the way
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by zibe(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
@racoome, obviously you're voting based on tribalism. Well I won't be doing so.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
zibe:

@racoome, obviously you're voting based on tribalism. Well I won't be doing so.
are the northerners not also voting along tribal lines? A man lost his hand in katsina just becos he said he was voting 4 GEJ, did we stone buhari when he came 2 the south?, did we deface his bill boards in the south? Did we tell christians not 2 vote 4 muslims? U are a traitor and u should hide ur head in shame, go 2 customs office and see how igbos/yorubas are being treated by hausas, and u are telling me not 2 vote along tribal lines, igbos were killed in their millions in the north and u're telling me not 2 vote along tribal lines, igbo/yorubas was thrown in jail while fulanis were kept in mansions, and u are telling me about tribalism, yorubas & ogoni pple were executed & IBB the ultimate drug lord is in his minna mansion, and here u are telling me about tribal lines! Even when all igbos are exterminated, u'll still be telling me about tribal lines! God save ur soul and judge u all!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
Bandit C.:

@ Zibe, you are tired of corruption and the best way to go against it is by voting for extremism, backwardness, redundancy, government of vendetta, personification of evil, desperation, dictatorship, militarism and a military man that destroyed Nigeria's young democracy and brought unimaginable hardship on the citizens of Nigeria? I reiterate, you are not an igbo person and if you are, you are a disgrace to the parents that birthed you, yeah I said that. That being said, you people won't even know what hit you when Goodluck wins and you and your cohorts would forever be relegated, on the book of history, as those who didn't wish Nigeria good. I guess you ilks are loving the massacre of Ndigbo up north, right. Chukwu kpo kwa unu ncha oku there, efulefu.

From your posts, its obvious that you are not a true IGBO and even if you are an igbo, i can bet my balls you are born without a father figure in your life. The first thing an igbo child learns from his parents is to respect other peoples opinion or ideals that is why we are the first democracy in the history of Africa.

You have no right to insult or invoke hell on anybody because his political affiliation is different from yours. If you are learned or a little bit enlightened, you would av realized that GEJ is the worst evil that has visited the Igbo race. He has short changed us in various areas but let me just give you few examples: It is our turn to Chair PDP but GEJ tactically removed nwodo and has since refused to reinstate him or replace him with another igboman.

GEJ went to Nnewi and promised to assist in its industrialization after inspecting the auto plant there, he went further and assured nnewi people that development will commence with immediate effect - since then, we have not seen GEJ nor his promises.

GEJ said he has lifted barn on importation of some commodities and our brothers from Alaba main market and various other places went and imported this commodities only for them to be seized by customs as contraband - some of those traders have not yet recovered from that lose.

Finally, GEJ endorsed his signature on Zoning arrangement in PDP (that zoning would av guaranteed that Presidency will come to Igbos after 2015 but same GEJ fvcked up the zoning arrangement for his selfish pursuit - as it stands now, the Igbos will not smell the Presidency if GEJ wins till year 3000!

GEJ has never represented the Igbo interest - HE IS NOT AN IGBOMAN HE IS ACTUALLY A SPANNER IN THE PROGRESS OF THE IGBOS! With Buhari in power, our interest is protected!

AS FOR ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, MY STAFF OF 67 AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, EVEN MY ENEMIES - WE ARE ALL FOR BB2011

We are tired of this horrible situation in Nigeria!  SHI-T! NEPA DON TAKE LIGHT AGAIN!  angry angry
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Odunnu: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thank God i'm not Igbo neither am I Yoruba or even Hausa. I'm a core Nigerian. Nobody can take that away from me just as nobody can make me vote for for a coupist,dictator and a lying tongued pastor running mate.
Its GEJ or . . .
GEJ!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Kilode1: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
@greateros. Good post!

Let's forget the fights and vote Buhari + Bakare + Fashola for a progressive Nigeria. . .
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
Why do i need to reply this ewu??

As far as Nigeria is concern Igbos won't touch the presidency with a pole in million of light years(slit your throat if you like).

we are even contented with a dummy drunken stupor fisherman. With a northern Vice President, IGP, Inec chiarman, FCT minister, SSG, Senate president. .  .

from GEJ grin who won't want 'sambo' as a president?

Just use the 2% uncorrupted of your single digit IQ and see that all Igbos can do best is licking either yoruba or Aboki balls.

recoome:

duuuuhhh, are u finally going mad, or did sell your brain 4 kunu & tuwo, u're not making any sense, infact, u are senseless, may your life be run the way the military ran the country, may your loved ones be executed just like buhari/abacha executed innocent nigerians including ken saro-wiwa!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
greateros:

From your posts, its obvious that you are not a true IGBO and even if you are an igbo, i can bet my balls you are born without a father figure in your life. The first thing an igbo child learns from his parents is to respect other peoples opinion or ideals that is why we are the first democracy in the history of Africa.

You have no right to insult or invoke hell on anybody because his political affiliation is different from yours. If you are learned or a little bit enlightened, you would av realized that GEJ is the worst evil that has visited the Igbo race. He has short changed us in various areas but let me just give you few examples: It is our turn to Chair PDP but GEJ tactically removed nwodo and has since refused to reinstate him or replace him with another igboman.

GEJ went to Nnewi and promised to assist in its industrialization after inspecting the auto plant there, he went further and assured nnewi people that development will commence with immediate effect - since then, we have not seen GEJ nor his promises.

GEJ said he has lifted barn on importation of some commodities and our brothers from Alaba main market and various other places went and imported this commodities only for them to be seized by customs as contraband - some of those traders have not yet recovered from that lose.

Finally, GEJ endorsed his signature on Zoning arrangement in PDP (that zoning would av guaranteed that Presidency will come to Igbos after 2015 but same GEJ fvcked up the zoning arrangement for his selfish pursuit - as it stands now, the Igbos will not smell the Presidency if GEJ wins till year 3000!

GEJ has never represented the Igbo interest - HE IS NOT AN IGBOMAN HE IS ACTUALLY A SPANNER IN THE PROGRESS OF THE IGBOS! With Buhari in power, our interest is protected!

AS FOR ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, MY STAFF OF 67 AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, EVEN MY ENEMIES - WE ARE ALL FOR BB2011

We are tired of this horrible situation in Nigeria!  SHI-T! NEPA DON TAKE LIGHT AGAIN!  angry angry

u are totally inept, for ur info, Nwodo was removed by his own gov becos of his overbearing high-handedness and stiffling of his gov, GEJ was going 2 appoint an igbo chair but all the govs rejected the nominations 4rm their stater for fear of the 'chime experience'-how is that GEJ's fault? Should he foist the chairman on the people, so that cynics would say he's autocratic? So ur own type of industrialization is 'sharp-sharp', so that when it collapses in no-time, u can have something 2 whine about?GEJ lifted the ban but the "northerners dominated customs service" could not hide their hatred 4 NDIGBO's that they decided 2 punnish the NDIGBO's by siezing the goods, even admist a presidential order(this shows the strenght of their hatred), this is the more reason why they must be shown the door! GEJ signed the zoning agreement that would return power 2 the SOUTH by 2015- perhaps u've forgotten that the 'SOUTH' consist of SW,SE,SS, lets say SW(OBJ) is out, SS/SE remains, the outcome would have 2 be determined at the primaries whether the SE or SS would carry the day, and not that it would be given 2 the NDIGBO on a platter of gold, u said buhari would protect businesses, is it how he did it in 1984/1985, where he destroyed all the businesses in the country? U're really drunk with tuwo and buhari's poo, if u like announce 4 ur so-called workers, that one is ur own business, all i know is that GEJ will win and u pple will go 2 court!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ greateros, you dared to insult my father? A well celebrated and respected Nkanu man, who was one of the greatest civil servants of government press Enugu? You deranged b.a.stard, oburu aja agbara agba, o ma erelu gi. Donkeys with short attention span who after selling their birth right to ndi awusa for peanut, are.still shameless enough to utter nonsense like "i am voting buhari". Are you people this shameless,.you claim to be an igboman but I see you lack basic intelligence and thoughtful thinking like most igbos do. In this ever changing world, you are trying to sell an old, brutal dictator with no evolved idea as a candidate to lead Nigeria in 2011? You so called "ibo" people who are voting for him should never show your faces again in the east because you do not belong here. Even if Goodluck is the devil. I would pick him over buhari anyday. that being said, nkita ara racha si kwa ndi be gi nile ike for even telling me I grew up with no father. My dad is one thousands folds the man you and your worthless dictator candidate could ever be in 3 lifetimes. Adaka like you.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Bandit C.:

@ greateros, you dared to insult my father? A well celebrated and respected Nkanu man, who was one of the greatest civil servants of government press Enugu? You deranged b.a.stard, oburu aja agbara agba, o ma erelu gi. Donkeys with short attention span who after selling their birth right to ndi awusa for peanut, are.still shameless enough to utter nonsense like "i am voting buhari". Are you people this shameless,.you claim to be an igboman but I see you lack basic intelligence and thoughtful thinking like most igbos do. In this ever changing world, you are trying to sell an old, brutal dictator with no evolved idea as a candidate to lead Nigeria in 2011? You so called "ibo" people who are voting for him should never show your faces again in the east because you do not belong here. Even if Goodluck is the devil. I would pick him over buhari anyday. that being said, nkita ara racha si kwa ndi be gi nile ike for even telling me I grew up with no father. My dad is one thousands folds the man you and your worthless dictator candidate could ever be in 3 lifetimes. Adaka like you.

All insult without making any meaning - Gutter language.

Frustrated and angry with the world! Pure prove - lack of father figure in your life!

You just proved me right!

I know you wouldn't understand wht am saying cause i don't speak slowpoke - I guess people that speak slowpoke will make meaning out of your txt.

Ajo Nwa si owere baa nneya afo!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by lukkie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ajah, Buhari-Bakare
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
greateros:

not-so-smart person

Replace that with MOR-ON
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by CrudeOil2(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
My vote goes to Laurent Gbagbo! He would effect the change we seek. Gbagbo 2011 all the way! Sai Gbagbo!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
greateros:

All insult without making any meaning - Gutter language.

Frustrated and angry with the world! Pure prove - lack of father figure in your life!

You just proved me right!

I know you wouldn't understand wht am saying cause i don't speak not-so-smart person - I guess people that speak not-so-smart person will make meaning out of your txt.

Ajo Nwa si owere baa nneya afo!

gbammm
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Why do i need to reply this ewu??

As far as Nigeria is concern Igbos won't touch the presidency with a pole in million of light years(slit your throat if you like).

we are even contented with a dummy drunken stupor fisherman. With a northern Vice President, IGP, Inec chiarman, FCT minister, SSG, Senate president. .  .

from GEJ grin who won't want 'sambo' as a president?

Just use the 2% uncorrupted of your single digit IQ and see that all Igbos can do best is licking either yoruba or Aboki balls.

U are a fool,idiot & a renowned mumu, u said SSG-at the federal level, it's SFG,U dullard, u northerners will remain local champions & never progress outside ur boundaries, u feel insecure at the slightest thing, u pple cannot come out of ur comfort zone, whereas,igbos are making waves on the global scene with pple like okonjo-iweala-MD of world bank, oby ezekwesily- VP(africa) of world bank, philip emeagwali-the man that developed internet speed, chinua achebe, buchi emecheta, etc. How many SAN's are northerners? How many bluechip bank MD's are 4rm north? The north are the most educationally disadvantaged, the north has d worst universities, northerners fail woefully in southern unis. U pple are indeed dullards & fools, with all ur strategic positions, yet u remain the most underdeveloped, illiterate,violent,& docile set of pple, ur pple are all over the place begging 4 alms and we are telling them-'ala ba musa, no change' shame on u. BTW, igbos have the DSP, COAS, minister of aviation, works, health, water resources, labour, interior, petroleum, chair of NERC,NAFDAC,RFMAC,AMCON, and a host of others, so pls hide ur head.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ greateros, I make jest of you trying to call me out as frustrated when the backwoods monkey you are rooting for is the pure definition of  frustrated, pathetic. I guess that makes you, his r.etarded supporter worse.You wish you lived the life I live though, loser.  Bunch of leeches hoping to reap where they never sowed. A democracy they truncated but now want to reap it's benefits. All noise, no substance. Let's see you win the election then. Shame and disgrace shall be your portion come the election result. Yeah, abum ajo nwa si owere ba nne ya afo mana nnem is still mega proud of me. Nne nke gi ochi tara aja in any way? Probably somewhere languishing in agony over a worthless and shameless thing she gave birth to. I speak m.oron but still make more sense pass you even while typing from a cellphone. Kitipka gba kpo si kwa gi anya there. Agents of failure that want to retain Nigeria in perpetual backwardness. You will never succeed, Adaka.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ recoome, you went in aaarrrddd!!! grin. You really showed that monkey his position. Man you are mean. Way to go buddy.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by jle(f): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lekki,  BB all the wayyy
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by LSU: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2011
The new edition of the best seller excerpts written by AUTHEBURCKLEY, expanded by ABDULMALIK LARRY KRAUS ZUBEIRU is out jus now, it has sold more than 1000000000000000000000000 copies, but for our teeming supporters of good conscience and some urchins (leftists) this copy is free of charge* no tax,

" added 31 REASONS WHY BUHARI DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR VOTE

In my books, Buhari is a pretentious anti-corruption fighter. The trajectory of a man's journey in public life matters. For the following reasons I cannot vote for Buhari:

1. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be put under house arrest is my evidence. He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers who's land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.

1(a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.

1 (b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.

1© Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

2. He put in place a retroactive law that killed three men, innocent men in my book, by public execution.

3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4. He had told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.

4. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash through the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs who later became the Vice President and a compromised politician himself. This smuggling of the suit cases was supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.

5. He jailed Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under an emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to the late musician. It was Buhari's administration that said it has "decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all."

6. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity Card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of a Northern population majority

7. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never to vote for anyone who was not a muslim.

8. He is a coup plotter.

9. He has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha.
9(a) He has not been able to point to any project that he prosecuted outside the Northern Nigeria with the so-caled trust fund.

10. He was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience and as such unfit to lead the country.

11. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi while he locked up Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison. Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while Alex Ekwueme is an Igboman.

12. Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu, another Igboman who returned from 13years exile just a little over a year then was as well locked up in KiriKiri Prison by mean-hearted Buhari.Up till today we are not told what was Emeka's offence.

13. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for immediate medical attention.The then Governor of Ogun State,Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death.

14. Buhari ransacked the house of our late sage, Obafemi Awolowo and confisticated his International passport. Which civilized democratic society would elect the likes of Buhari as President,the same individual who overthrew an elected President? Never!

15. Plus Buhari having Sam Mbakwe in jail, went for one of Mbakwe's wives. He established himself again for what he was/is letting Mbakwe receive in jailhouse news of the death of another of Mbakwe's two wives. One (I can't remember his name now; Odenigbo?) also died in jail.

16. Buhari's henchman and sponsor, CPC governorship candidate for Kano State, is Mohammed Abacha, the same person that had/ran a personal killing squad, coordinated the killing of Kudirat Abiola & attempted to kill Ibru; and also stashed money in underground tanks, all less than 13 years ago, Nigerians have very short selective memory. Shame

?17. Buhari discriminated against persons from other ethnic groups/faiths; and that as PTF Chairman, he employed an overwhelming number of Fulani/Hausa/Moslem people at the detriment of other groups and concentrated PTF projects in the Nort, h. If in doubt read El Rufai's testimony where he wrote about Katsina boys who used the money they made at PTF to bankroll Yar'Adua's election in 1999.

18. Buhari is unforgiving. When he "took over" by coup in 1983, he even remembered an article written a very very long time ago by Bisi Onabanjo ('The Mallams are coming') and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote that people should watch out for that "gangly officer from the north" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at some Army functions where he was reported to be very openly pro Fulani and pro Islam to the exclusive of all else and also talked about termination of democratic rule. For that, Onabanjo got one of the harshest jail terms and treatments.

19. Buhari intolerance is worse than Obasanjo's. When he was adopted as the ANPP's candidate on the night of the party's Primaries without prior warning to the other candidates (and a few of them protested), Buhari got up and made a speech that those people must be disciplined. I subsequently saw him on BBC's "hard talk" and he frightened me and the interviewer with his archaic and fundamentalist intolerant views. His understanding and articulation is very much in doubt.

20. The evil genius, IBB and his crew similarly ran rings around Buhari. On the 10th anniversary of Abacha's demise, Buhari said that Abacha stole nothing from Nigeria! Despite millions of Dollars recovered from banks around the world and the Abacha family signing a formal agreement to return over $1 billion dollars, Buhari still said that Abacha's stealing remains an unproved allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set Buhari up like an emperor and let him use oil money from the Niger Delta to develop the North without supervision or questions.

21. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel. Despite the fact that Buhari knew how inportant reconciliation is to the stability of democracy. Buhari has never apologised at anytime.

22. Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). To put it quite plainly, one of those three – Ogedengbe - was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed. and At the time Ogedengbe committed the crime it did not carry that punishment. If we must live as civilised citizens we must go by the rules. Article 11.2 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights reads: "No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission WHICH DID NOT CONSTITUTE A PENAL OFFENCE, under national or international law at the time when it was committed. NOR SHALL A HEAVIER PUNISHMENT BE IMPOSED THAN THE ONE THAT WAS APPLICABLE AT THE TIME THE PENAL OFFENCE WAS COMMITTED. Killing people with retroactive laws is not the civilised thing to do - and for as long as we will have people who refuse to see the truth only because their heroes are inching to rule when they have not purged themselves we will continue to wallow in misery.
23. Let’s informed Buhari that Lateef Jakande’s $60 million metro rail project for Lagos, which he cancelled immediately after he over-threw the Second Republic, has now accumulated a debt profile of over $3 billion for Lagos State, making the state the most indebted state to Paris Club in the federation.
24 let also remind Buhari that Gbolahan Mudashiru, his Military Administrator for Lagos State, alerted him on the clause in the contract agreement that would yoke the state to this debt, if the contract was cancelled unilaterally, and that he replied Mudashiru, that he didn’t care a damn.Though the fund for the execution of that project which would have given the people of Lagos an intra-city light train transport system would not have come from Buhari’s Supreme Military Council, General Buhari, as Military Head of State, cancelled this wonderful project of the state government, with ethnicity on his mind.
25. Let us again tell him that his action of jailing Dr Alex Ekwueme, then Nigeria’s vice president, from Anambra, and keeping President Shehu Shagari, from Sokoto State in a house arrest in Ikoyi was also ethnically fired.
26. So also was the shorter end of the stick he handed the South, as chair of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), in the execution of projects.
27. Shagari’s regime (1979-1983), incurred Buhari’s wrath when it decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo’s era as military head of state that preceded Shagari’s. Dr. Olusola Saraki, Turaki of Ilorin, was the majority party leader of the Senate at the time and he headed the Senate Committee set up to trace the stolen money after some three years of clamour for such an investigation by members of the civil society. The money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari, Obasanjo’s appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. The Committee’s report was presented to the Senate during the tail end of Shagari’s regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter soon after the 1983 general elections.
28. He locked up without trial, politicians and critics including Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, notorious for clamouring for the exposure of the oil money rogue. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked through his prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.
29. Abacha rehabilitated Buhari with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before he (Abacha) died in 1998. When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF and that there was not much on the ground to show for the colossal expenditure the agency was claiming. On the day Obasanjo announced the scrapping of the PTF, a non-staff brother-in-law of the boss, allegedly serving as his conduit on some PTF projects, died suddenly from what appeared to be heart failure.
30. Buhari’s conflicting statements on the money laundering charges involving his ADC in 1984 on the 53 suit cases saga, has indicted him.
31. He should reveal to us his health status… Buhari at 69 yr old is a clear liability on Nigeria and Nigerians is Nigeria a health insurance scheme?

If Nigerians reward dangerous, insensitive, dishonest, mean, cruel, partial, egoistic, religious, fundamendalist, conscienceless human beings like MOHAMMADU BUHARI with the presidency of Nigeria with his kind of track record, then why do we still wonder why Nigeria has not and will not make it?

I can not in good conscience support Buhari's candidacy on the above grounds. I wish we have intelligent people who know what democracy means. I wish we have civilized minds. However, I am 100 percent sure that Buhari will never again rule Nigeria.
It is clear that apart from the states of the North-West and North-East, his Congress for Political Change (CPC) would hardly earn 25 per cent of the total number of votes cast in the remaining states of the federation. By implication, two zones just cannot earn Buhari the presidency he is looking for, no matter their voting strength.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2011
See wapt thinking dolt calling his slave-master names. lol.

AFETR GEJ 8 YEARS, SAMBO 8 YEARS, SW 8 YEARS, . . .as usual the spare part selling buffoon will sell thier conscious for peanuts.

look at what happens when is their turn to produce COMMON senate president. chuba,ken,alvans,Ayim,wabara. . . wild animals

Don't worry Buhari has promise not to STOP drugs and pros.t.tion. fvcking nutcase.

Do you know the numbers of igbos on death raw in china only?? omo igbo in his usually style using his mother for MONEY rituals.

. . .If the stvpid igbo man steals,rob,put drugs in his annus, pros.t.tute,pirate CD's, use his mom for EGO ritual, kill his brother and take over his business
their vulture looking psychos kingsmen will halla say. "Nna the guy don make am". pathetic people with their pathetic way of life.

when the time reach we shall force you cannibals to your wretched slums and ENJOY our abondone propreties(again).

KEEP ON SLEEPING IN YOUR SHOP AND TAKING semi rotten starch. Amadi oha fire your mouth. pathetic eediot!

recoome:

U are a fool, & a renowned mumu, u said SSG-at the federal level, it's SFG,U dullard, u northerners will remain local champions & never progress outside your boundaries, u feel insecure at the slightest thing, u pple cannot come out of your comfort zone, whereas,igbos are making waves on the global scene with pple like okonjo-iweala-MD of world bank, oby ezekwesily- VP(africa) of world bank, philip emeagwali-the man that developed internet speed, chinua achebe, buchi emecheta, etc. How many SAN's are northerners? How many bluechip bank MD's are 4rm north? The north are the most educationally disadvantaged, the north has d worst universities, northerners fail woefully in southern unis. U pple are indeed dullards & fools, with all your strategic positions, yet u remain the most underdeveloped, illiterate,violent,& docile set of pple, your pple are all over the place begging 4 alms and we are telling them-'ala ba musa, no change' shame on u. BTW, igbos have the[b] DSP, COAS, minister of aviation, works, health, water resources, labour, interior, petroleum, chair of NERC,NAFDAC,RFMAC,AMCON[/b], and a host of others, so pls hide your head.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 3:30am On Apr 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

AFETR GEJ 8 YEARS, SAMBO 8 YEARS, SW 8 YEARS, . . .as usual the spare part selling buffoon will sell thier conscious for peanuts.

look at what happens when is their turn to produce COMMON senate president. chuba,ken,alvans,Ayim,wabara. . . wild animals

Don't worry Buhari has promise not to STOP drugs and pros.t.tion. fvcking nutcase.

Do you know the numbers of igbos on death raw in china only?? omo igbo in his usually style using his mother for MONEY rituals.

. . .If the stvpid igbo man steals,rob,put drugs in his annus, pros.t.tute,pirate CD's, use his mom for EGO ritual, kill his brother and take over his business
their vulture looking psychos kingsmen will halla say. "Nna the guy don make am". pathetic people with their pathetic way of life.

when the time reach we shall force you cannibals to your wretched slums and ENJOY our abondone propreties(again).

KEEP ON SLEEPING IN YOUR SHOP AND TAKING semi rotten starch. Amadi oha fire your mouth. pathetic eediot!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this rhino.5dm shocked
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 3:43am On Apr 07, 2011
Alj Uche, Apology to your half igbo self.

The only language a donkey understand is stroke on of cane. Allow me to feed the animal with grass.

Alj Uche:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this rhino.5dm shocked
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by jobadmin(m): 4:31am On Apr 07, 2011
Jonathan of course if to vote
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

what a foolish punk, i don't blame all this hausa idiots, what do u expect, when their UNCIRCUMCISED DICK is always releasing maggot, their best are gutter diggers,mallams,money-changers,meat sellers,tomato sellers,wheel barrow pushers,riot pioneers, and beggers(alaba musa, no change). Shameless people marrying 10yrs old children, the only international success they could record, was terrorism(abdul mutallab), shameless sodomites, even their reverred sharia laws did not stop them from being homo's, look at their women, it's either they are milking cow or producing more children in penury, everyday, they embark on street 2 street begging 4 alms, fashola sent them away and we thought it was over, only for them 2 come back with renewed vigour, your so-called political positions has increased ur poverty & tendency 2 beg 4 alms. Unfortunately, for u pple, your politics will not stop the desert from taking over your lands, and killing ur people, lets now see what ur mumu buhari will do, lake chad has already started drying up! Useless dustbin packers & hopeless shoemakers 4 life. Rhino.5dm: make sure u stop that ur dick frm leaking maggot o!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Proud owner of A'ASOG Construction Company.
Myself and all the staff of over 100 are going for GEJ.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^ You see why i say you are a fool. you should have invested 5 min to do background check from my previous post.

what not?? What do i expect from a wapt useless spare part, dubious stinking nutcase?? Always ready to take your mother to OKIJA shrine.

Rhino.5dm is from Arigidi, Ikare LGA of ONDO STATE(NIGER DELTAN STATE).  . we have oil.gas and large quantity of Tar. YOU FOOOL, where are you from??

when the time don reach ALL your wasted labour years-acquired properties will be re-distributed with a speed of light.

KEEP ON BUILDING 'OUR' LAGOS while your East is no better than a dirty slum outskirt of mumbai. Ewu!

recoome:

what a foolish punk, i don't blame all this hausa idiots, what do u expect, when their UNCIRCUMCISED manliness is always releasing maggot, their best are gutter diggers,mallams,money-changers,meat sellers,tomato sellers,wheel barrow pushers,riot pioneers, and beggers(alaba musa, no change). Shameless people marrying 10yrs old children, the only international success they could record, was terrorism(abdul mutallab), shameless sodomites, even their reverred sharia laws did not stop them from being homo's, look at their women, it's either they are milking cow or producing more children in penury, everyday, they embark on street 2 street begging 4 alms, fashola sent them away and we thought it was over, only for them 2 come back with renewed vigour, your so-called political positions has increased your poverty & tendency 2 beg 4 alms. Unfortunately, for u pple, your politics will not stop the desert from taking over your lands, and killing your people, lets now see what your mumu buhari will do, lake chad has already started drying up! Useless dustbin packers & hopeless shoemakers 4 life. Rhino.5dm: make sure u stop that your manliness frm leaking maggot o!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2011
@Rhino.5dm: useless idiot & hopeless punk like u, what make u think i'm igbo, some one says the truth and ur inundated brain cells tell u something else. Anyways, what do u expect 4rm a monster supporting a vulturistic dictator. For ur info, recoome is an awori 4rm ikeja, lagos state by paternity, so i'll leave u 2 keep supporting fellow fools like urself, i hope when deserts take over their land, u will host them in ur house. Ode nla like u! Shior
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^ Caught in his lying misery pant down and trying to shift the goal post in the middle of the game.

You CAN NEVER be a YORUBA. [size=22pt]Tutsi and Hutu will always remain ENEMY[/size]. If you like change your name and state. . .

Your lying spirit and tendency to cheat in the face of small trust will always betray you. KEEP ON BUYING THOSE Properties, very soon they will all be re-claimed.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2011
@ rhino, igbos so pass you, it isn't even funny. They would run circles around you. I can understand your frustration though, the more you people rule, the poorer, more wretched and frustrated you become while igbos excel because they are actually a smart bunch. You wanna talk about ondo right, that wretched and dirty looking state that we often pass through on the way to the east, whose people always try to sell us dirty looking plantain chips that nobody wants to even touch? Yeah, I can see benefits of your years of ruling. Call it complex, but you can never be a match for an igbo man period. While you are at it, learn how to spell, what in the Hell is "wapt", lol. Ode.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2011
Why can't you foools just stay in your fvcking East?? Fvck off!

Bandit C.:

@ rhino, igbos so pass you, it isn't even funny. They would run circles around you. I can understand your frustration though, the more you people rule, the poorer, more wretched and frustrated you become while igbos excel because they are actually a smart bunch. You wanna talk about ondo right, that wretched and dirty looking state that [size=32pt]we often pass through on the way to the east[/size], whose people always try to sell us dirty looking plantain chips that nobody wants to even touch? Yeah, I can see benefits of your years of ruling. Call it complex, but you can never be a match for an igbo man period. While you are at it, learn how to spell, what in the Hell is "wapt", lol. Ode.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Oh ma gad! see hatred! cry cry cry

THE HATRED AND INSULT IS EVEN PAINFUL TO READ! shocked shocked shocked

Why do we hate ourselves soooo much?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

THE HATRED KEEP MUTATING EVEN TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION! shocked shocked shocked

Its obvious that whoever joined us to be one nation made A VERY BIG MISTAKE! angry angry

ITS TIME WE HAVE A REFERENDUM AND GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by johnie: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2011
@recoome

Ki ti gbe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gen Domkat Bali Speaks On GoC Jos / Archbishop Obinna Abused By Pro-Biafran Protesters / FAAC: FG Shares N610.36bn Allocation To Three Tiers Of Govt. In Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.