Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8657 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by 10cirenoh: 4:08am On Apr 08, 2011
Pastor Ola:

I will vote for GEJ, never for PDP please

I hate seeing unreasonable statements like this, how do you vote for GEJ and not PDP? are you going to be seeing a cap wearing fisherman on the ballot paper or a PDP logo?

Without PDP, would you have known GEJ?

What has GEJ done that has no PDP signature on it?

Is GEJ a political party?

Open your eyes, embrace the truth and stop deceiving yourself which you know you are doing.

(come to think of it, na even pastor, i wonder wetin him go dey teach for church, don't fornicate but you can fantasize about a woman's azz) angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Adamuhassa: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2011
10cirenoh:

I hate seeing unreasonable statements like this, how do you vote for GEJ and not PDP? are you going to be seeing[b] a cap wearing fisherman[/b] on the ballot paper or a PDP logo?

Without PDP, would you have known GEJ?

What has GEJ done that has no PDP signature on it?

Is GEJ a political party?

Open your eyes, embrace the truth and stop deceiving yourself which you know you are doing.

(come to think of it, na even pastor, i wonder wetin him go dey teach for church, don't fornicate but you can fantasize about a woman's azz) angry angry angry angry sad

If you make the statement highlighted in bold in a civilised country, you would surely be prosecuted for racism. Lets learn to accomodate one another in this country.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by LSU: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2011
Do you honestly trust this man?

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by GudluckIBB(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2011
l Live in Surulere.l went to do my blood Group test last week and The Doctor said My Blood Group is BB,
Jor oh!!!!!!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by abes(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2011
@LSU

According to the summary of road rehabilitation projects, zone 6 (Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross river, Edo, Delta and Rivers) has 18,310.9km which to you is 8.07% of the total road rehabilitation when[b] Zone 3 which has 5020km make up 27.42%[/b] . Go through the table and tell me the information is so correct.

Some of us are not beer parlour analysts o.

that point alone has discredited your claims.
NEXT. . .
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by dibigslim: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
am voting gej/sambo and everyone around me is doing the same.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by leonaidas(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
Where is Mr TINUBU4LIFE? He needs to see this thread.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
Tinubu4Life will be shocked to see that Lagosians will not vote for Ribadu - this is interesting.

BB will win Lagos.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by vinmol: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
I live in Ogba my whole community and street are ticking BB2011

SAI BUHARI!!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by efisher(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
When the fantasy is taken beyond limits, the reality bites harder.

I pity those whose hearts will be shattered as a result of the sharp contrast between this pole "poll" and reality. Anyway, the consolation prize (EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS) will be waiting at the end of the election.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by nurullah(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
form Ikeja BB 2011 all the way.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
@efisher, if GEJ is leading this poll, will you post the same response as the one above? Truth the say is bitter - anyway, the day is drawing closer as every. second passes.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by jaybee(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
efisher:

When the fantasy is taken beyond limits, the reality bites harder.

I pity those whose hearts will be shattered as a result of the sharp contrast between this pole "poll" and reality. Anyway, the consolation prize (EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS) will be waiting at the end of the election.

@ efisher

take a look at these polls among others.

http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585935.0.html

http://www.addpoll.com/results?61141,succes

that should give you a clue; so that you don't remain clueless as your role model GEJ.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by gossips(f): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
@racoome, speak for yourself, pls.
Alimosho - voting for BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by efisher(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
jaybee:

@ efisher

take a look at these polls among others.

http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585935.0.html

http://www.addpoll.com/results?61141,succes

that should give you a clue; so that you don't remain clueless as your role model GEJ.

There are many more polls online and offline / reputable and unreputable that have put GEJ on the lead.

Wadeoye:

@efisher, if GEJ is leading this poll, will you post the same response as the one above? Truth the say is bitter - anyway, the day is drawing closer as every. second passes.

My post is clear. Some things are certain and that includes:

1. Buhari will have most votes in the NW
2. GEJ will have most votes in Lagos
3. GEJ will have most votes in the SS and SE
4. Fashola will win Lagos Guber

I am not prophesying. It is what everyone knows. There is no need to cry over spilled milk.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by KnowAll(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
Those of you abroad if u have voted for GEJ or BB, you should rescind your vote, they are not a true reflection of what we should be expecting, you are only misleading d poll " choose I am not voting in Lagos" let us have a credible credible poll, only those with voting cards should vote for any of d candidate. I believe most of the voters on this thread are not adhering to simple disciptive & self explanatory poll radio bottoms at the top of d thread. One thing has been established thus "Ribadu " has been overwhealmed by both GEJ & Buhari in Lagos. People have smelt d coffee in Lagos, I look forward to the defeat of Madame Tinubu with Glee. grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by lionness(f): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
Thread conclusive. Its BB jare!
IPso/Thisday Polling is a fraud grin
GEJ and Sambo are just bribing everybody. EEyaah. At least, GEJ knows if he loses, he will spend the rest of his life running from the EFCC.
Anyways sha, I will enjoy watching the trail.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Odunnu: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
The result of this poll isnt credible because we have many voters from diaspora voting and ths proBB fans deserve an award on ID cloning.
'JomoGbomo2,GenBuhari, cirenoh01,9ijaman,and many more too numerous to mention. The election is technically a few days ahead. Na una body go tell una.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by dustydee: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
abes:

@LSU

According to the summary of road rehabilitation projects, zone 6 (Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross river, Edo, Delta and Rivers) has 18,310.9km which to you is 8.07% of the total road rehabilitation when[b] Zone 3 which has 5020km make up 27.42%[/b] . Go through the table and tell me the information is so correct.

Some of us are not beer parlour analysts o.

that point alone has discredited your claims.
NEXT. . .
thought I was the only one that saw it. . . LSU oya defend your claims. or is the data wrong? If it's not then it definately made you look s.tu p!d.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire / Archbishop Obinna Abused By Pro-Biafran Protesters / FAAC: FG Shares N610.36bn Allocation To Three Tiers Of Govt. In Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.