Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8649 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by lekyar(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
new breed:

[color=#006600]No educated person in Nigerian (Lagosian) will vote for Buhari, not even in the night time. GOODLUCK/SAMBO ALL THE WAY, Goodluck Nijeria. We will rather fumble in the right direction than to be misled by an extremist. God save Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

[/color] CAN YOU SEE THE DECADENCE IN OUR PDP LED EDUCATIONAL SECTOR, IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS IN JUST A TWO LINE SENTENCE, HMMMNM,WELL IF SOMEONE LIKE excllncy COULD REGARD HIMSELF AS BEING EDUCATED, THEN WE SHOULD WEEP FOR MOTHER NIGERIA THAT IS BEING violated BY THE PDP.

BB ALL THE WAY

Is Buhari more eloquent than "excllncy"?
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by exterf03(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
mushin. ribadu got my vote.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by saviola24: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
ALABA INTERNATIONAL MKT MADE UP OF MAINLY IBOS, WE ARE VOTING BB2011 ALL THE WAY. Voting for BB will put alot of things right for this our great nation with the llikes of Bakare In the team who may not tolerate any nonsonse, enough of this PDP 8yrs rule and nothing to show for it
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by saviola24: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Abi na 12yrs rule self. BB ALL THE WAY
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by hsert(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
Buhari/Bakare all the way
From Lagos Mainland
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
brotherly:

This man i have said it before your brain appears to be too fragile to engage in meaningful discourse.

The entire AFENIFERE leadership endorsed OBJ in 2003, AD governors in the 6 SW states reached an agreement with OBJ to support him, while in return he will back them to return as governors.

So who voted for BUHARI in the SW that would have made obj lose in SW as you claimed.?

I did not release the result of ther candidates in SW. For your information even OJUKWU PERFORMED BETTER THAN BUHARI IN LAGOS. OJUKWU GOT 8% as against Buhari's 7%.

Use your brain, it wont kill you.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
have heard of rigging before

Millions of people voted several times. The police in Lagos uncovered an electoral fraud, finding five million false ballots.
International observers, including the European Union, determined various irregularities in 11 of the 36 Federal States. Thus in many cases votes were pre-filled or results were later amended. In some states those did not fulfill minimum standard for democratic elections.
Nearly all opposition parties refused to recognize the result. The electoral committee noted for example that in the city Warri in the Niger delta of 135,739 voters, 133,529 voted for the parliamentary election. Observers reported, however, that up to the Saturday afternoon no elections and only some polling stations had opened. Also the counting time very long compared with other countries pointed according to observers on possible electoral fraud.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
brotherly:

This man i have said it before your brain appears to be too fragile to engage in meaningful discourse.

The entire AFENIFERE leadership endorsed OBJ in 2003, AD governors in the 6 SW states reached an agreement with OBJ to support him, while in return he will back them to return as governors.

So who voted for BUHARI in the SW that would have made obj lose in SW as you claimed.?

I did not release the result of ther candidates in SW. For your information even OJUKWU PERFORMED BETTER THAN BUHARI IN LAGOS. OJUKWU GOT 8% as against Buhari's 7%.

Use your brain, it wont kill you.

ode read more
[size=16pt]S-West people didn’t vote for me in 1999, 2003 – Obasanjo[/size]
IBADAN-FOUR years after he left office, former President Olusegun Obasanjo, yesterday, admitted that the people in the South West did not vote for him in 1999 and 2003, saying they did so for reasons best known to them and commended the people of Northern Nigerian for voting for him during the 1999 and 2003 presidential elections.
This came as the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, carefully avoided the former president who went to his palace to pay him homage.
Unlike, in the past, when the relationship between Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala, Chief Obasanjo was cordial, a source told Vanguard that the monarch had traveled out of the ancient town of Oyo even though, the ex-president had reportedly informed the monarch of his visit.
Just last week, the son of the monarch, Prince Akeem Adeyemi and some lawmakers in the domains of Alaafin defected to the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.
Vanguard also gathered that the rally recorded some causalties as two buses of the loyalists of Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala who had gone to the rally somersaulted on arrival at Moniya area of Ibadan.
The buses reportedly skidded off the road when they got to Moniya area of the city.
Though, it was not clear if there was any casualty, an impeccable source told Vanguard that the occupants of the buses sustained injuries. A source told Vanguard in confidence that residents in the city pelted some of the loyalists of the governor with stones as they arrived the town.
Chief Obasanjo said, “we want the PDP to rule and run the affairs of Nigeria and Oyo State. I was voted twice as president. But, those people at my place of birth did not vote for a me. But, those who voted for me in the North and other places did not look at my tribal marks, religion or place of birth, but they looked at what I would be able to do”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/s-west-people-didnt-vote-for-me-in-1999-2003-obasanjo/
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by wolebaba(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
lagos isaland bb,
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by geniuscity: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Goodluck all the way
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by KayEl1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ijaye-Ojokoro, I'm voting for GEJ, not PDP
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Azedplus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Cement,Ikeja , BlackBerry.! BestBrethren ! BenevolentBrothers, BB BB BB all the way.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by roughneck: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
repping Ipaja, BB all the way
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by zinzi: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
ikoyi GEJ & BRF
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
bb
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by georgee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Surulere Constituency
BB 2011 all the way wink
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Odunnu: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbagada- GEJ 2011
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by dplordx(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
gej tongue
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Kilode1: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Palmgrove!! Buhari + Bakare + Fashola!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by 9icest: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mallam Buhari and Pastor Bakare all the way.
Though I chop PDP cash small (even some of their Dangote Noodles gift as well), and im still campaigning for them. But most of us wearing the umblella dress arent so stupid. Been unemployed doesnt mean we are that hopelessly dumb grin
BB Jo!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by denzel2009: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Me and all my Igbo family in Isale Eko for BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
Randell Road, Apapa: BB like everyone at our company. Even most of my peeps for Ilupeju as well cool
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by zibe(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Bandit C.:

@ Saviola24, you bloody liar and pathetic loser trying to impersonate igbos, you are just making an arse out of yourself. No igbo man or woman, pronounces or writes igbo as "ibo" so you have to try harder. Meanwhile no right thinking igbo person would think of voting the dictator. Hell, most do not even see his relevance in today's Nigeria. If you do not know, Ndigbo really hate ex hausa military rulers with their life, I know that since I am from the capital of the igboland, which is Enugu.

There's no point getting aggressive here na. BTW, I'm Igbo and I'll be voting for BB. i also know many other Igbos that will be doing same. Doesn't mean we're not in our right minds. I'm just tired of the corruption i see everywhere and i wanna advance my youthful age in a better Nigeria.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Zibe, you are tired of corruption and the best way to go against it is by voting for extremism, backwardness, redundancy, government of vendetta, personification of evil, desperation, dictatorship, militarism and a military man that destroyed Nigeria's young democracy and brought unimaginable hardship on the citizens of Nigeria? I reiterate, you are not an igbo person and if you are, you are a disgrace to the parents that birthed you, yeah I said that. That being said, you people won't even know what hit you when Goodluck wins and you and your cohorts would forever be relegated, on the book of history, as those who didn't wish Nigeria good. I guess you ilks are loving the massacre of Ndigbo up north, right. Chukwu kpo kwa unu ncha oku there, efulefu.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by zibe(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
Bandit C.:

@ Zibe, you are tired of corruption and the best way to go against it is by voting for extremism, backwardness, redundancy, government of vendetta, personification of evil, desperation, dictatorship, militarism and a military man that destroyed Nigeria's young democracy and brought unimaginable hardship on the citizens of Nigeria? I reiterate, you are not an igbo person and if you are, you are a disgrace to the parents that birthed you, yeah I said that. That being said, you people won't even know what hit you when Goodluck wins and you and your cohorts would forever be relegated, on the book of history, as those who didn't wish Nigeria good. I guess you ilks are loving the massacre of Ndigbo up north, right. Chukwu kpo kwa unu ncha oku there, efulefu.

Typical. Because I'm Igbo I should also share your views abi? and if I dont then name calling will solve the issue right? undecided
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
1004, lagos.

I love my[b] B[/b]lack [b]B[/b]erry 11 jor! cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin i go carry virus infested sambo-sung do angry angry
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Bandit C.:

bandit c, dont mind zibe, he has joined mumu club of northern nigeria, his people were masacred in the north, but rather than show solidarity with the NDIGBO he betrays them and licks buhari's ass, even i am yoruba by paternity, but my mum is a delta-igbo and i've always loved my maternity(igbo) and always show solidarity 4 NDIGBO, even though i grew up in lagos i made sure i learnt igbo, instead of zibe 2 be proud of what he has, he is busy drinking kunu & tuwo, i only wish he breaks free 4rm the 'mumu bondage' @zibe: 'nwa na kwe ro mama ya ezurike, aga ha e zu kwu ike'. Omo ti oje ki iya e sun, oun naa, o ni le sun, raara!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^ Is that how igbos democrazy is

Nna no be by force grin grin grin.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ Is that how igbos democrazy is

Nna no be by force grin grin grin.
mumu, who is forcing/holding u? At least they don't bring out all their family members 2 contest, unlike some people!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by sartorius(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
This thread and its result wud be most dissapointing. Hw many nigeians ve access ro internet, bb is strng in the n-west. And in like 4 mnts the internet cos of bakare. all anti bb dnt waist ur time.free and fair gej wud win. Simple. Though I must use these opportunity to urge him to form. Good team, he has a strng political structure, he needs a good economic team and rest history
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Rhino5dm: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thunder fire you! so what are trying to sell, PDP??

May your life be run as PDP runs Nigeria. Amen.

recoome:

mumu, who is forcing/holding u? At least they don't bring out all their family members 2 contest, unlike some people!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Thunder fire you! so what are trying to sell, PDP??

May your life be run as PDP runs Nigeria. Amen.

duuuuhhh, are u finally going mad, or did sell ur brain 4 kunu & tuwo, u're not making any sense, infact, u are senseless, may ur life be run the way the military ran the country, may ur loved ones be executed just like buhari/abacha executed innocent nigerians including ken saro-wiwa!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by darne(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
@buzugee

What part of Agege Area Are you from !!!!,, BB all the way, Agege For BB and Brf all the way !!!!,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawan Sneaks Into House Chambers , Says He Will Be Vindicated / Iyana Ejigbo Road - Walking From Cele Bus Stop To Ikotun :God Help Us / I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.