Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (89326 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by tiswell(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.
assuming you are the wife...
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by alexola20(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Mummymahdi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
e author=mosdii post=98600630]You see the difference, one was a disrespecter and the other respectful.
What a nice lesson.

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them[/quote]

Eyyya u are raised and surrounded by negative women, sorry , u are boiling inside
Bitter being

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kalu61(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Even if he had kids, i don't think he was under any obligation to will his stuff to them. Some folks will their stuff to cats and dogs
The probability of children inheriting the hatred their father has for the mother is high. Anyways, it's not even compulsory your family must received your will.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
The wife shouldn't have neglected him during his illness. When you love someone, you don't do such.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by lecturer50(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
beauty7:
I heard something like that before.

A rich man without wife, children and siblings was about to die.

One boy heard that the man was very sick so he was passing by with a girl in his department and he just branched to see the man.

He and the girl was with the man for some hours before they left.

The next day,he asked the girl to accompany him to see the sick man and the girl followed him again.

He asked the girl to follow him because he observed that the man seemed to be a little better when he saw the girl.

The man started calling the girl "My daughter"

When the boy asked her to accompany him the third time to see the sick man and to comfort the man, the girl became very angry and started saying that as a girl,it is the man who supposed to come and see her and not the other way round.

The boy reminded her that the man was sick and so it was not wrong for a girl to go to the man just to be at his bed side.

The girl refused to follow the boy for 3 more times as he went to see the man.

And so it came to pass that the sick man asked the boy about the girl and the boy told him that the girl was busy that was why she could not come.

The man asked the boy to plead with the girl to come the next day together with the boy.

The girl came with the boy to the man and began cursing the man.

She said that the man was old, that he should die and stop asking the boy and her to come and see him, afterall she was not his daughter.

She said she hated the man because the man was too old, but had refused to die.

She said she hated elderly men.

Unknown to her, the man had done his Will and had given 90 percent of his money to her while 10 percent of the money,cars and the house was given to the boy.

The girl's money would have been millions of dollars.

The man started crying.He told the girl about the will but said that the girl was not worthy to inherit him.He called his lawyers and changed the will, giving all the money to the boy, together with his cars and house.

Soon after, the man died and the boy inherited all his possession.

This girl was from a very poor family from Africa who managed to get scholarship to study abroad because one rich man from her village included her name among the beneficiaries of scholarship when her mother cried to him to help her because she was too poor to send her to the university.

When she went abroad, she allowed pride to destroy her future.

She would have been a millionaire by now.

This shows that pride would always lead to fall and to the missing of great opportunities.

I heard something like that before.They said the boy is from Nigeria.He is living in the United States and is very rich.
I pray I will have such luck one day.
I also heard another one where a very rich American woman gave all her wealth to a poor black boy who just went to greet and comfort her at the point of her death.
She didn't have any relatives.
You know some Americans are independent and single.
At the point of death, some of them give their wealth to charity because there is no one to inherit.
Humility and good nature can open doors for someone.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by DKM123: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
So na wetin happen for FICTIONAL Television series naim make this goat dey insult NIgerian girls.

Is there ANYTHING that wouldn't make Nigeria men insult NIgerian women?!

Are you people cursed?!

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by iremsmith: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:
Very interesting.....
This one is watching knives out in reality. Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid (See VIDEO)

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.

Beauty can make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent's house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below

Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife's name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn't help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor's lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, "As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

"When it comes to MR. Taylor's $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband's company, Taylor's Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company."

The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda's name on it

"To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; "One day you will shine" this is my departing gift for you... Continue being kind, I love you.

"To my wife Beth, I don't have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone... We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you".

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don't look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let's learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

I believe you have learned a lesson in this article, please feel free to LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW ME for more interesting stories, news, and updates... Thank you.

Please, press and hold on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda9a7isihk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKngwRSnJX2/?igshid=9tfe9lylxfpo
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by madukaanaya(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mjshexy:
grin
gush! are u d one in that pics?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
I hope there are people here who will condemn the maid for sleeping with a married man.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kalu61(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pickieox:

Please justify how empathy is man's greatest weakness, I want to be in the know...
There is 99% probability that when someone understand and share in your FEELINGs that you automatically like and trust them. The psychology of liking them gives one little power to withhold reasoning.
When emotion is involved, the ability to make sound decision is minimal.

Have you ever given money your never planed for because your empathize with a begger.

If you don't understand, read emotional as man weakest point.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:
Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid (See VIDEO)

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.

Beauty can make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent's house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below

Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife's name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn't help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor's lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, "As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

"When it comes to MR. Taylor's $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband's company, Taylor's Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company."

The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda's name on it

"To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; "One day you will shine" this is my departing gift for you... Continue being kind, I love you.

"To my wife Beth, I don't have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone... We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you".

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don't look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let's learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

I believe you have learned a lesson in this article, please feel free to LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW ME for more interesting stories, news, and updates... Thank you.

Please, press and hold on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda9a7isihk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKngwRSnJX2/?igshid=9tfe9lylxfpo
It reminds me of Esther, King Ahasuerus and his wife in the bible
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Trogge: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
Is that what you could deduct from the story?
pls help me ask the idiot that should be in Yaba left
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by toprealman: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hollywood at its best
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by YorubaPrince: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
That wife is sapphire grin,
who left her miserable husband in sick bed with a maid.

I have nothing to say against the man because it seems he had no kids to will some to their names. lf he does, it's not too good.

Joe Biden won Trump out of empathy. Empathy is man's greatest weakness and the maid benefited from it.

Hear dis nonsense... Abeg, go to Yaba Left tomorrow morning and check ur brain. angry
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by mentored: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.

Are you telling us what you planned to do if you were in her shoes?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by homealone00: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
oro radarada
you are just an idiot, just like your parent
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by beauty7: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
lecturer50:

I heard something like that before.They said the boy is from Nigeria.He is living in the United States and is very rich.
I pray I will have such luck one day.
I also heard another one where a very rich American woman gave all her wealth to a poor black boy who just went to greet and comfort her at the point of her death.
She didn't have any relatives.
You know some Americans are independent and single.
At the point of death, some of them give their wealth to charity because there is no one to inherit.
Humility and good nature can open doors for someone.

The boy is from Akwa Ibom state.

There is another man from Akwa Ibom that was a servant to a white man in the US.

Every morning, the white man used to beat his buttocks.

When he greeted his master in the morning, the master would ask him to lie down on a table and would flog him.

But the master warned him not to stop greeting him otherwise he would sack him.

People asked him to leave the master and find another master or another menial job, but he refused to leave the man.

When the man was about to die,he willed his companies,cars,houses and money to the man.

The man is now a very rich man.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Very good one.. i bet this wife no even know how the man likes his meals all she cares about is vain things, plotting and scheming on the man's wealth. All those useless "Its not a must I cook and clean" gang.

Fvck una no sabi
Suck una know nothing,
Oya cook better hot soulfood for me at least contribute to my living long and healthy, for wia ordinary noodles sef them no sabi.. no choice but to hustle house help ( more expenses on me oo)
Show me possible ways of growing the income...na here u find trouble. That fine face and expensive hair inside empty.

The only good thing dem fit give na children and if u no stand well she fit still go give u one idiot own wey dey follow u share the shameless thing.

Na wetin men suppose dey do this man just do. If ur wife na error just leave am after u done try teach am. Las las she go get result
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
That wife is sapphire grin,
who left her miserable husband in sick bed with a maid.

I have nothing to say against the man because it seems he had no kids to will some to their names. lf he does, it's not too good.

Joe Biden won Trump out of empathy. Empathy is man's greatest weakness and the maid benefited from it.

Pls explain the words in red fonts.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by BadBradley: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
All the idiots and emobitches commenting with muscle can't see this is fiction?

What kind of idiotic simpletons are resident in Nairaland, sef?

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by negbike(f): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chai!! I never knew my people were this dumb. THIS IS A MOVIE morons!!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by negbike(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
I wonder o! Are these people this daft? It’s a movie!!

BadBradley:
All the idiots and emobitches commenting with muscle can't see this is fiction?

What can of idiotic simpletons are resident in Nairaland, sef?

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Ryan03(f): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
beauty7:
I heard something like that before.

A rich man without wife, children and siblings was about to die.

One boy heard that the man was very sick so he was passing by with a girl in his department and he just branched to see the man.

He and the girl was with the man for some hours before they left.

The next day,he asked the girl to accompany him to see the sick man and the girl followed him again.

He asked the girl to follow him because he observed that the man seemed to be a little better when he saw the girl.

The man started calling the girl "My daughter"

When the boy asked her to accompany him the third time to see the sick man and to comfort the man, the girl became very angry and started saying that as a girl,it is the man who supposed to come and see her and not the other way round.

The boy reminded her that the man was sick and so it was not wrong for a girl to go to the man just to be at his bed side.

The girl refused to follow the boy for 3 more times as he went to see the man.

And so it came to pass that the sick man asked the boy about the girl and the boy told him that the girl was busy that was why she could not come.

The man asked the boy to plead with the girl to come the next day together with the boy.

The girl came with the boy to the man and began cursing the man.

She said that the man was old, that he should die and stop asking the boy and her to come and see him, afterall she was not his daughter.

She said she hated the man because the man was too old, but had refused to die.

She said she hated elderly men.

Unknown to her, the man had done his Will and had given 90 percent of his money to her while 10 percent of the money,cars and the house was given to the boy.

The girl's money would have been millions of dollars.

The man started crying.He told the girl about the will but said that the girl was not worthy to inherit him.He called his lawyers and changed the will, giving all the money to the boy, together with his cars and house.

Soon after, the man died and the boy inherited all his possession.

This girl was from a very poor family from Africa who managed to get scholarship to study abroad because one rich man from her village included her name among the beneficiaries of scholarship when her mother cried to him to help her because she was too poor to send her to the university.

When she went abroad, she allowed pride to destroy her future.

She would have been a millionaire by now.

This shows that pride would always lead to fall and to the missing of great opportunities.
lol, which kind mumu story be this? grin grin
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by 400billionman: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
This was my point with that Dankote girlfriend.

Most people don't know how valuable loyalty is.

As you see that babe wey don stay with oga for 9 you years, she for just keep being simple and avoid loudness.

Finally, her name for show for WILL with $50m attached.

Okay, I am humble and loyal to everyone who helped me up the ladder.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by articlewriter: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is a clip from a movie
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Ashirioluwa: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hollywood movie
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by NairalandDoctor(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
You see the difference, one was a disrespecter and the other respectful.
What a nice lesson.

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
including your momma
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by BadBradley: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
negbike:
I wonder o! Are these people this daft? It’s a movie!!

just dumb kids and stagnant adults.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Shormiey(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

Most of rich men with good wives today are those who married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by 400billionman: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

$729 million is over N350 billion.

Assassinate wetin ?

The girl is as rich as Floyd Mayweather. Lol.. who pays each of his bodyguards $150,000 annually.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If the maid (now multimillionaire and CEO of various companies) is assassinated, her heirs will get the load. The wife still won't get anything more than she has already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.