Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (89321 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fake story.

4 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by GamalNasser: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
This must be a movie ..there is no Mr Taylor in real life

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Are you a vagina person? Do you have a vagina?

I am a male.

And as a male, you should not tolerate anyone referring to all women aka 'vagina persons' as useless...and don't try to deny he was referring to women because women have vaginas most of the time.

I am tired of the anti-women hate, and also of the anti-men hate on this site. It is childish and retrogressive. A woman is not useless, and neither is a man.

So, sorry, but the statement 'all vagina persons are useless' is wrong..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by naturefellow(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:
What lesson have you learned from this article?

Do you think the man is wicked for him to give his wife who is married to him for 10 years just his cars and house while he gifts the maid his company and $726m?

Let's have your opinion in this regard.

Story of Marta Cabrera in Knives Out

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Once you marry the wrong wife, your imminent six feet below is secured

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
GamalNasser:
This must be a movie ..there is no Mr Taylor in real life

Yeah, I think so too...

If this was real...this would have been big time news on CNN, Reuters, Fox, BBC, Al-Jazeera, France 24, etc...

But the art of the story teller is very effective in passing truths.

4 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

I am a male.

And as a male, you should not tolerate anyone referring to all women aka 'vagina persons' as useless...and don't try to deny he was referring to women because women have vaginas most of the time.

I am tired of the anti-women hate, and also of the anti-men hate on this site. It is childish and retrogressive. A woman is not useless, and neither is a man.

So, sorry, but the statement 'all vagina persons are useless' is wrong..

Let's move on
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Let's move on

Gladly.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kenodrill: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Marriage na big scam

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by NairalandSARS: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:

Do you think the man is wicked for him to give his wife who is married to him for 10 years just his cars and house while he gifts the maid his company and $726m?

Photo Credit Instagram: emmieblog.
The wife can challenge this in court.
The money is both the wife's and husband's.
At least half of the money should go to the wife.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by KoshCAD: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:

The man is generous for giving the si called wife a house and cars.

Left to me, she won't get shishi. Is elther everytime goes to my maid or I give the maid the company, the money and the cars and give the house out as charity.

The wife deserves nothing.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Josefsom(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why do the rich always have bad luck in marriage God help us oo
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by aryzgreat: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
rubbish story to multivate hopeless people into becoming a maid

Multivate kor, cultivate ni

Learn your lesson and move on.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

Most of rich men with good wives today are those married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.
u hit d nail for middle. A friend of mine who is single and wealthy just gave 40% of his wealth to his parents, for fear that his wife to be got attracted to him cos of wealth
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by lanocfoods: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Which tyler perry's movie is this?�
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Josefsom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
A will is not to be challanged as far as they don't both manage the company
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by zcee: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
You see the difference, one was a disrespecter and the other respectful.
What a nice lesson.

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
you no lie
They are too useless!!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Shyluck(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Offpoint1:

Most of rich men with good wives today are those married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.
Offpoint1:

[quote author=Offpoint1 post=98600128]The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

And you said you're off point?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by KaptainAfrika: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stop being sentimental and leave all you have worked for, in the hands of those who will take care of it and even make it grow.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
fake story! Nobody keeps $726m in a savings account. Nobody is smart enough to ammass such a fortune and then keeps $726m in a savings account!

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Forumobserver12(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.

Even if the woman succeeded in eliminating the maid, still it won't change the fact that she's a loser and she won't get more than what the husband willed to her..
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Princewell2012(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
oro radarada

Oro radarada have benefited that woman all this great achievement.

Your statement have identified who you are and where you belong. I just pity the man who will fall into your hands or has already fallen.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by crownfierce: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Movie confirmed
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by GodWrites: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

Did he have manners referring to 'all vagina people' as useless?

Would you tolerate someone referring to all men as useless?

Go talk to him. He's the one who called all vagina people useless, so that means since his mother , sisters and so on are 'vagina people' they must be useless.

And by the way, that also includes your female relatives and mine, since they are also vagina people., so who is more rude?

Hating women is a sport on this site. I refuse to be a part of it, as a man. If you are tolerating such abuse and misogyny because of how one female treated you, then get over it, and move on. There are evil people in this world, and good people. Whatever ther sex.

You nag like a market woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lmbdoooo I don’t believe this scripted shitt.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
That wife is sapphire grin,
who left her miserable husband in sick bed with a maid.

I have nothing to say against the man because it seems he had no kids to will some to their names. lf he does, it's not too good.

Joe Biden won Trump out of empathy. Empathy is man's greatest weakness and the maid benefited from it.

Even if he had kids, i don't think he was under any obligation to will his stuff to them. Some folks will their stuff to cats and dogs
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
GodWrites:

You nag like a market woman undecided

Would you tolerate someone referring to your own mother as 'useless'?

Because the guy who I was referring to referred to all 'vagina people' as useless.....all of them

And you are here to abuse me as being a nag...?

Good afternoon. Hate is evil. Give it up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ekestic1976(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Imagine you're this man and your wife's name was Tonto Dike?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by tayooluwole: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
meobizy:
Then we’ll find out in two weeks time that this was only a social experiment. Don’t believe everything you see on the internet. It’s a shame we’ve finally come to this. If by any sudden chance this is true then I don’t see the point of it being news. Who has ever taken wealth to the afterlife? I’ll wait while Nairalanders find an answer to the question. I know it’s easier than passing JAMB after a fourth try.

If i were in the man's shoe i would have done the same and gave even lesser proportion to the so called wife... I only place value on people that does the same to me
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by GodWrites: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

Would you tolerate someone referring to your own mother as 'useless'?

Because the guy who I was referring to referred to all 'vagina people' as useless.....all of them

And you are here to abuse me as being a nag...?

Good afternoon. Hate is evil. Give it up.

Left for me, I wouldn't waste my energy trying to engage such a fellow.

Move on, or are you new to Nairaland?

If the owner, plus all the mods can't handle it, what made you think you can?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by alpamo6: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:

Maybe if come of age, married then you will judge the man.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by saaron(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Indeed good and faithful service have it's own reward.
What ever you do no matter how little or insignificant it may look, do it well and faithfully. A time will come when good deeds done with honesty will be rewarded.

This story reminds me of the movie 'knives Out' where a successful writer and millionaire publisher left his entire wealth, his huge mansion, and his publishing company to his nurse whom he employed to care for him. The nurse was good and faithful to her work and he rewarded her for it to the utter shock of his children. Before that, a conspiracy was hatched to by a close person to take over the father's bussiness empire.
Very interesting movie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.