Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (89350 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
GodWrites:

Left for me, I wouldn't waste my energy trying to engage such a fellow.

Move on, or are you new to Nairaland?

If the owner, plus all the mods can't handle it, what made you think you can?

Well, I did call him out, and I moved on.

But some of you can't tolerate the fact that I called him out...like you.

If it really does not bother you, why are you bothering with my calling him out?

Good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
The man did well. The person who stay by you in your dying time is your best friend ever. Most wome have very short vision as they don't look at the bigger picture but only think of now when it is sweet. The husband tried, the husband should have willed all his dogs and cats to her. Women learn that it is better or for worst but hell no, Virgina people say for better I stay for worst I go
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by membranus: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
meobizy:
Then we’ll find out in two weeks time that this was only a social experiment. Don’t believe everything you see on the internet. It’s a shame we’ve finally come to this. If by any sudden chance this is true then I don’t see the point of it being news. Who has ever taken wealth to the afterlife? I’ll wait while Nairalanders find an answer to the question. I know it’s easier than passing JAMB after a fourth try.

Nairalanders have no reason to provide answers to yòur questions.

Why? Because the questions you posed have no relation to the issue at hand. Which is the rewards proffered to a bad wife and to a faithful and a kind maid. And it is nowhere stated in the article that the man took his wealth to heaven.

If this irritates you, that means you are of the same nature like the bad wife, and you need to change.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
So touching
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by GodWrites: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

Well, I did call him out, and I moved on.

But some of you can't tolerate the fact that I called him out...like you.

If it really does not bother you, why are you bothering with my calling him out?

Good afternoon.

You were giving him too much attention and energy. First rule: never feed a troll!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ghostcenturion(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Knives out
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by letitrainnow(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good morning

Mr. Peter had a job interview to attend at 10am but his wife developed complications at 9am. He decided to take the wife to the hospital and leave for the interview thereafter but on their way to the hospital, the taxi broke down. It was already 10:30am before he could get another taxi.

He arrived the hospital at 11am, dropped the wife and used the same taxi to go for the interview. He arrived the interview venue at 12noon(2hours late).

He rang the bell but no one opened the door. Meanwhile, earlier at 10am, the company mail delivery had rang the bell but no one opened the door too. When the door was finally opened, Mr. Peter said "I'm sorry, I came... " he wanted to apologise for coming late, but the Secretary interrupted before he could finish his statement and ushered him to the Board Room. The Secretary said, "I apologise, Mr. Peter, for keeping you waiting since 10am. We actually heard when the bell rang at 10am but we were held up in a meeting with our company suppliers.

However, we have sat since 8am to deliberate on your job specification, your office and the salary."
Mr. Peter was baffled and said, "Ma'am, I haven't been interviewed yet’’. The MD answered him and said, "We decided not to conduct the interview at least to save time and also save the interviewees money on transport. So we looked at the papers for the most appropriate person we wanted and we opted for you. Also, we had tested your patience this morning by keeping you waiting intentionally for 2hrs. That's part of your interview. You won't be disappointed. You’ll be shown your office, your secretary and the
driver assigned to drive your company's allotted vehicle. You’ll be on probation for 2yrs."

He got the job!!!

On his way out, his phone rang and it was the wife. She said, "honey, I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy." It was their fifth child and the only male child. He immediately named the child 'Miracle'.

He got a double miracle same day.

All the disappointments turned out to favour him. God positioned the mail delivery man to ring the bell at 10am.
God also held them up in the meeting until Mr. Peter arrived.

_Note:_ You might be held up by issues in your life and hope might be diminishing and you think the chance is gone. But you know what? God's waiting for you to release His favour.

So don't go back along the way. Don't quit. Don't be upset by what you face along the way. In fact, God has already deliberated on your specifications.

One more thing: You don't have to go through any interview, since you have all the qualifications God wants.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Karemarealty288(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.
The lawyer no be Mumu ....that's why its on video for the world to be the witness.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by EndTimePreacher: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that

No it is not Nigeri, yes she is not you
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by bepositive11: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
You see the difference, one was a disrespecter and the other respectful.
What a nice lesson.

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

Who broke your heart? grin
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by PS712: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

Most of rich men with good wives today are those who married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.
It's official, 'offpoint1' you are now 'onpoint1'.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Pickieox(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
That wife is sapphire grin,
who left her miserable husband in sick bed with a maid.

I have nothing to say against the man because it seems he had no kids to will some to their names. lf he does, it's not too good.

Joe Biden won Trump out of empathy. Empathy is man's greatest weakness and the maid benefited from it.

Please justify how empathy is man's greatest weakness, I want to be in the know...
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by CodeTemplar: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
The man tried but I think he might have missed a crucial point if he didn't give to the needy. By the needy, I mean those not in a position to try and help themselves.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by LordKO(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
I've always said it, nothing in this world can be as euphoria and refreshing as sharing complete closeness or oneness with a conscientious person who has an altruistic interest in you. Unfortunately, greed and conceit, with or without poverty, won't allow many who haven't experienced life almost in all angels to understand and appreciate this very fact.

Love remains the greatest refreshment in life, and it remains one of the things money or lack of money can't buy. Amanda truly personified love for Taylor; thus, Taylor's action.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
GodWrites:

You were giving him too much attention and energy. First rule: never feed a troll!

Amen to that.

But sometimes, some people need to be told what they are doing is wrong.

Which I did. If he likes, let him continue. Na him wey go face the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Harmlesspill(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

I am a male.

And as a male, you should not tolerate anyone referring to all women aka 'vagina persons' as useless...and don't try to deny he was referring to women because women have vaginas most of the time.

I am tired of the anti-women hate, and also of the anti-men hate on this site. It is childish and retrogressive. A woman is not useless, and neither is a man.

So, sorry, but the statement 'all vagina persons are useless' is wrong..
I know wherever you're right now,the vagina people must be proud they have stunch representative in you.
Why can't you be so concern in what concerns you??
These people you're defending are quite hilarious.
And let me remind you that they are more than useless and of no good to you!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by texazzpete(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Every single person who believed this cooked up motivational story should be rounded up and shipped to Sambisa forest.

And I know it’s a Nigerian motivational speaker behind this. Who else will imagine someone has $726m in a savings account?

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Midas01: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
It is you and your mother that are both useless.
mosdii:
What a nice lesson.

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by poiZon: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:
Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid (See VIDEO)

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.

Beauty can make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent's house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below

Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife's name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn't help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor's lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, "As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

"When it comes to MR. Taylor's $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband's company, Taylor's Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company."

The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda's name on it

"To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; "One day you will shine" this is my departing gift for you... Continue being kind, I love you.

"To my wife Beth, I don't have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone... We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you".

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don't look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let's learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

I believe you have learned a lesson in this article, please feel free to LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW ME for more interesting stories, news, and updates... Thank you.

Please, press and hold on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda9a7isihk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKngwRSnJX2/?igshid=9tfe9lylxfpo
Is Amanda Cox on facebook or twitter?
Who get her number please?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by GodWrites: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:

Amen to that.

But sometimes, some people need to be told what they are doing is wrong.

Which I did. If he likes, let him continue. Na him wey go face the consequences.

He has been commenting like that for ages...

Many have done worse than what you did, it didn't change a thing.

He's a troll, and ignoring him is the best action.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ghostcenturion(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Script, was shot like a movie and who the hell records will reading from different angles

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Harmlesspill:
I know wherever you're right now,the vagina people must be proud they have stunch representative in you.
Why can't you be so concern in what concerns you??
These people you're defending are quite hilarious.
And let me remind you that they are more than useless and of no good to you!

Good this means you were not born by a woman, you were cloned from your dad and enginerred in a lab by an all male team, hence the fact that you think all females are useless.

Good afternoon clone

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Elxandre(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tales that never happened. grin
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by TheVictim01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
You're 'wyry' you were banned right?
mosdii:
What a nice lesson.

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Funflipper: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nonexistent:
He is a good man. I will pray that he rests in peace. I'm sure he realized that he married a pretentious daughter of Jezebel. I pray that the house be on mortgage and the cars be on lease so that the olosho will also lose them at the end. Marriage is scam.

Even if the mortgage has been paid off, she will still have to pay taxes on the property and failing to do that means forfeiture.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Toks2008(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.

Honestly.. She should just jappa
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by PSVITA(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken

I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

Must you bring religion to everything angry
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Elxandre(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
texazzpete:
Every single person who believed this cooked up motivational story should be rounded up and shipped to Sambisa forest.

And I know it’s a Nigerian motivational speaker behind this. Who else will imagine someone has $726m in a savings account?
First thing I thought.
Whoever has 726m usd in savings account is on the top of the forbes list.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
That wife is sapphire grin,
who left her miserable husband in sick bed with a maid.

I have nothing to say against the man because it seems he had no kids to will some to their names. lf he does, it's not too good.

Joe Biden won Trump out of empathy. Empathy is man's greatest weakness and the maid benefited from it.
Joe Biden never won the election. That's where you missed it.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kalu61(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

wether he won or not, if had empathy to Covid 19 victims and family, BLM, Joe Biden wouldn't come close.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Montaque(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Knives out. The movie
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Joe Biden won the election 78million votes to Trump's 73 million

Trump lost.

You trump suporoters are sounding like Hilary supporters who claimed in 2016 that Russia stole the eleciton by 'hacking'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.