Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,269 members, 7,822,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (89352 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Tannhauser(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
rubbish story to multivate hopeless people into becoming a maid

grin grin grin
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Sniper101(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
What's the name of the "movie" grin
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by joungblood(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Knives out
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by aryzgreat: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
ekuke goan rest

When your father wakes up, call him ekuke. Anu
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by phobophobia: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Maid is made for life
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by TiglathPILESER: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

Most of rich men with good wives today are those who married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.
Baba you don talk. The best talk of the century. God bless you!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ogbu80(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kudos to the man....best decision ever...this reminds me of a movie KNIVES OUT this is exactly what happened, the man must have watched the movie secretly grin cheesy
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Orpe7(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerians will never leave shishi for their maid no matter how much they are treated kindly
In the end, to them the maid no be blood
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Orpe7(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
ogbu80:
Kudos to the man....best decision ever...this reminds me of a movie KNIVES OUT this is exactly what happened, the man must have watched the movie secretly grin cheesy

This isnt real
Its all this clip videos about life
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by cmecproblem(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dude gave his wife liabilities...a truck and Mercedes Benz? Best move ever for revenge.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by homealone00: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
na ogun go kee ur papa... ode dey salivate ontop audio money...shi shi u no go see
na your parent I get talk with they need to be beaten black and blue for raise such an idiot as themselves cheesy
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by tunize(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
I commend this man na "man e be" Moral of the story who dey cry dey see road.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by wisdomclay(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.
You think it's Nigeria where you can assassinate anyhow?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by uchechefaith(f): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

Most of rich men with good wives today are those who married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.

Oh my... This is so true!!!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by slysteel: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Great100000:
Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid (See VIDEO)

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.

Beauty can make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent's house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below

Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife's name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn't help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor's lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, "As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

"When it comes to MR. Taylor's $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband's company, Taylor's Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company."

The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda's name on it

"To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; "One day you will shine" this is my departing gift for you... Continue being kind, I love you.

"To my wife Beth, I don't have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone... We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you".

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don't look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let's learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

I believe you have learned a lesson in this article, please feel free to LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW ME for more interesting stories, news, and updates... Thank you.

Please, press and hold on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda9a7isihk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKngwRSnJX2/?igshid=9tfe9lylxfpo
You illitrate,it is just a skit on tiktok and not real,i no sabi why olodo children full this page
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Mjshexy(f): 4:25am On Feb 01, 2021
madukaanaya:
gush! are u d one in that pics?
Yes sir
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by superCleanworks(m): 4:51am On Feb 01, 2021
the difference between this story and KNIVES OUT is that the knives came out before the Harrold died in the movie. But in this story the knives will start flying out till the day the maid dies. she better start hiring security 247
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2021
homealone00:
na your parent I get talk with they need to be beaten black and blue for raise such an idiot as themselves cheesy
if to say ur mama back u well u no go fall down get crack 4 skull. i no fit blame her she never dey successful with anything
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Smile4mee01: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

Very true.

Look at those NBA players.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by madukaanaya(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Mjshexy:
Yes sir
i will like to know u more if u dont mind

1 Like

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by fa4oteejay: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very pathetic

there are some i don't care wife that married rich people because of their wealth is not that they truly love.

May God have mercy
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by boyjo: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Great100000:
Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid (See VIDEO)

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.

Beauty caen make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent's house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below

Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife's name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn't help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor's lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, "As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

"When it comes to MR. Taylor's $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband's company, Taylor's Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company."

The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda's name on it

"To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; "One day you will shine" this is my departing gift for you... Continue being kind, I love you.

"To my wife Beth, I don't have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone... We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you".

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don't look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let's learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

I believe you have learned a lesson in this article, please feel free to LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW ME for more interesting stories, news, and updates... Thank you.

Please, press and hold on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda9a7isihk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKngwRSnJX2/?igshid=9tfe9lylxfpo

Another satanic ploy to attack marriages.
We rebuke you in JESUS name!!!
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
WTF! For the sake of his children, he should have left some money for his wife.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by mikolo80: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.
still won't go to her that money is gone forever
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by mikolo80: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
WTF! For the sake of his children, he should have left some money for his wife.
do you know how much Manhattan apartments for for?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by lkillbrokehoes: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Mjshexy:
Yes sir
I don't believe you
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by mission08: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why is everyone taking this like a true life story? Common! It's a short 5 mins drama teaching people about selfless service especially for couples. Ive received it on Whatsapp a couple of times...

SMH....
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
dairykidd:
Very good one.. i bet this wife no even know how the man likes his meals all she cares about is vain things, plotting and scheming on the man's wealth. All those useless "Its not a must I cook and clean" gang.

Fvck una no sabi
Suck una know nothing,
Oya cook better hot soulfood for me at least contribute to my living long and healthy, for wia ordinary noodles sef them no sabi.. no choice but to hustle house help ( more expenses on me oo)
Show me possible ways of growing the income...na here u find trouble. That fine face and expensive hair inside empty.

The only good thing dem fit give na children and if u no stand well she fit still go give u one idiot own wey dey follow u share the shameless thing.

Na wetin men suppose dey do this man just do. If ur wife na error just leave am after u done try teach am. Las las she go get result
you brag about sex too much,Churchill did same till Tonto exposed him
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
you brag about sex too much,Churchill did same till Tonto exposed him
Brag about sex? How na? Whats my biz with Churchill n Tonto? What am i hiding that needs exposure? You better stop stalking me whoever the fvck u are because u will end up more confused than u already are
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Mjshexy(f): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't believe you
Okay sir
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by YungJo207(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
I sell undiluted essential oils, organic butters, powders and extract You can order bulk or for personal use.

Order: 1kg and above

Personal use: 30ml | 50ml | 250ml | 500ml

Delivery: Worldwide

You can also buy to resell and make profits....

WhatsApp: 08174148706
Call: 09074039285

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by lkillbrokehoes: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mjshexy:
Okay sir
What's the advert in your signature about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.