Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (89980 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
jimmychang:
OMO the man really suffer ooh for am to pull this kind stunt grin
Lol
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by JuanDeDios: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.
1. She now has the money to invest ins some protection.
2. Killing the maid would be a dumb move since she's be the first suspect and so the money will never go to her.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Geesaintagape: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.
U think it's Nigeria.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by whizbee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Offpoint1:
The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

Most of rich men with good wives today are those who married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.

Impressive, you’re not literally off point today. Kudos
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Greystone: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
BlueAir:
angry He even left her a house and two cars. angry Left to me,I would have painstakingly left her a single car to use and keep cruising after I'm gone. Werey independent wannabe generations

Precisely.

My thoughts Exactly.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by fabolouz1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is this a fairly tale or the imagination of the author ?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Gwan2(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Trust me, someone like Ned Nwoko already knows Regina Daniel never loved him, his material possessions endear him to her. He won’t love her unflinchingly as well, he will love her just like anything special either human or possession he cherish that money can get him.

There is that feeling of natural love when someone loves you or is kind to you genuinely regardless of your person.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
beauty7:
I heard something like that before.

A rich man without wife, children and siblings was about to die.

One boy heard that the man was very sick so he was passing by with a girl in his department and he just branched to see the man.

He and the girl was with the man for some hours before they left.

The next day,he asked the girl to accompany him to see the sick man and the girl followed him again.

He asked the girl to follow him because he observed that the man seemed to be a little better when he saw the girl.

The man started calling the girl "My daughter"

When the boy asked her to accompany him the third time to see the sick man and to comfort the man, the girl became very angry and started saying that as a girl,it is the man who supposed to come and see her and not the other way round.

The boy reminded her that the man was sick and so it was not wrong for a girl to go to the man just to be at his bed side.

The girl refused to follow the boy for 3 more times as he went to see the man.

And so it came to pass that the sick man asked the boy about the girl and the boy told him that the girl was busy that was why she could not come.

The man asked the boy to plead with the girl to come the next day together with the boy.

The girl came with the boy to the man and began cursing the man.

She said that the man was old, that he should die and stop asking the boy and her to come and see him, afterall she was not his daughter.

She said she hated the man because the man was too old, but had refused to die.

She said she hated elderly men.

Unknown to her, the man had done his Will and had given 90 percent of his money to her while 10 percent of the money,cars and the house was given to the boy.

The girl's money would have been millions of dollars.

The man started crying.He told the girl about the will but said that the girl was not worthy to inherit him.He called his lawyers and changed the will, giving all the money to the boy, together with his cars and house.

Soon after, the man died and the boy inherited all his possession.

This girl was from a very poor family from Africa who managed to get scholarship to study abroad .........

When she went abroad, she allowed pride to destroy her future.

She would have been a millionaire by now.

This shows that pride would always lead to fall and to the missing of great opportunities.
I hope this is not your story
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by aalangel(f): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mtchewww...
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by wolebest: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is movie but maybe it happened in reality.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by yYot: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
rubbish story to multivate hopeless people into becoming a maid
Heen, You think a Billion dollar story is rubbish story?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Rushna27(f): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmmmmm!!! the man even do well by still giving the wife something... it's a life long lesson for her and her likes........
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by pacespot(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
That woman must have been one wife from hell. I would rather end an abusive marriage 10 times than to get entangled with the wrong person. It affects everything about you, your moral, self confidence and personality, etc. The wife must have played a role in this man kowtowing to death before his time.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by PervertProphet: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
I watched the video. It was so touching and I thought this is the kind of the scene that will be when Jesus Christ returns to judge the world and hand everyone his deserved reward or rejection.

Some are really gifted, intelligent, wealthy but have rejected the New Testament Jesus Christ for their own substitute Jesus that they have made up for themselves. You know like the "Islamic Jesus", the "Gay Jesus", the "JW Jesus", the "false Pastor/Prophet/Iman Jesus", etcetera but there were those probably unknown and not celebrated by the World standard but who loved the true Alpha and Omega Jesus, the very Beginning and the very end Jesus, the very 1st and the very last Jesus who proved their love to him, to the very end, overcoming and feeding his sheep that is taking care of the poor, the lost who be wealthy like Dangote or who be poor like Bobrisky but who throughly don't have the main source of life-Jesus, etc

These set who overcomed proved their love to the true Jesus Christ by spreading and actually emulating to live like the true New Testament Jesus Christ lived.

These set will be ones getting the reward.
I pray everyone be ready to put in the work, overcome and accept the only true New Testament Jesus Christ and be worthy of His reward.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Wettoid123: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
which season is this?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by gotnel: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
beauty7:
I heard something like that before.

A rich man without wife, children and siblings was about to die.

One boy heard that the man was very sick so he was passing by with a girl in his department and he just branched to see the man.

He and the girl was with the man for some hours before they left.

The next day,he asked the girl to accompany him to see the sick man and the girl followed him again.

He asked the girl to follow him because he observed that the man seemed to be a little better when he saw the girl.

The man started calling the girl "My daughter"

When the boy asked her to accompany him the third time to see the sick man and to comfort the man, the girl became very angry and started saying that as a girl,it is the man who supposed to come and see her and not the other way round.

The boy reminded her that the man was sick and so it was not wrong for a girl to go to the man just to be at his bed side.

The girl refused to follow the boy for 3 more times as he went to see the man.

And so it came to pass that the sick man asked the boy about the girl and the boy told him that the girl was busy that was why she could not come.

The man asked the boy to plead with the girl to come the next day together with the boy.

The girl came with the boy to the man and began cursing the man.

She said that the man was old, that he should die and stop asking the boy and her to come and see him, afterall she was not his daughter.

She said she hated the man because the man was too old, but had refused to die.

She said she hated elderly men.

Unknown to her, the man had done his Will and had given 90 percent of his money to her while 10 percent of the money,cars and the house was given to the boy.

The girl's money would have been millions of dollars.

The man started crying.He told the girl about the will but said that the girl was not worthy to inherit him.He called his lawyers and changed the will, giving all the money to the boy, together with his cars and house.

Soon after, the man died and the boy inherited all his possession.

This girl was from a very poor family from Africa who managed to get scholarship to study abroad because one rich man from her village included her name among the beneficiaries of scholarship when her mother cried to him to help her because she was too poor to send her to the university.

When she went abroad, she allowed pride to destroy her future.

She would have been a millionaire by now.

This shows that pride would always lead to fall and to the missing of great opportunities.

Attitude is the most important thing for anyone to succeed in life.

The maid that inherited her master was because of her attitude towards the dying man.
The lady that lost what she was supposed to inherit from the old man loses because of her attitude towards the dying old man.
Attitude in life defined how far one can get.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by cooooooks(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is a story, in real life, she most likely could sue for some of the money. Many jurisdictions will give at least half to the surviving nuclear family member.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Connoisseur(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
The wife is going to contest the will on the grounds of insanity and not been able to make accurate decisions on account of his ill health.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by beauty7: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
gotnel:

Attitude is the most important thing for anyone to succeed in life.

The maid that inherited her master was because of her attitude towards the dying man.
The lady that lost what she was supposed to inherit from the old man loses because of her attitude towards the dying old man.
Attitude in life defined how far one can get.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Ashibelieve: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Not only Multivate it is Multipurpose vitamins. You read something and twist what you get out of it. It's even harder to think that, way you could have get the simple message of be kind to people na.
sunshineV:
rubbish story to multivate hopeless people into becoming a maid
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by ACE1010: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
You see the difference, one was a disrespecter and the other respectful.
What a nice lesson.

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
homealone00:
you are just an idiot, just like your parent
na ogun go kee ur papa... ode dey salivate ontop audio money...shi shi u no go see
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Princewell2012:

Oro radarada have benefited that woman all this great achievement.

Your statement have identified who you are and where you belong. I just pity the man who will fall into your hands or has already fallen.
abegi... u go jus open mouth waaa. who even tell dis fuu say i be woman
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

Multivate kor, cultivate ni
Learn your lesson and move on.
ekuke goan rest
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

This is how you people fail exams.

Anyone can become a maid, but not everyone will take care of a dying man so well that they become his best friend.

Empathy and sympathy pay in the long run.

These were qualities that the wife lacked.
u jus dey shalaye... wahala for who marry u
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
You have a myopic brain
ur skull get crack
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by petitejolie(f): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
I learnt that you can meet someone in less than a year who will make an impact in your life compared to someone who you have known for long.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by EMMY76: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Before clicking on the thread I knew that this can never happen here if this kind of thing even happened in nigeria the wife will surely conspire to assisinate the maid.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Yankee101: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
I hope you all know it's not a real story?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Coinbased: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jesus
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by descarado: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yankee101:
I hope you all know it's not a real story?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.