Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64696 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Jesse6(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2021
sha is true they respect money here
jacoik:
honestly my brother I know what am saying. I traveled to North in 2016 and when the vehicle conveying my goods got to police check point, the driver was handing each checking point 10 to 20naira each with big thank you from the police to the driver. at a time I told the driver that he deer not try such insult by giving police that sum in Lagos and the driver told me: oga, where dem see money. it's we in South that always pamper those guys walahi
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by AlphikkaTech: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

You dey entitled as Fu***k
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by mattmogan88: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.
Onye ji ego adịghị eme mkpọtụ

My igbo brothers will understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by wumi2017(f): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:

If the future is female. I just hope she’s as beautiful as Wumi2017.
But seriously. What she did really got into the guy’s head and thus his action. I hope other ladies learn from this.
grin shocked chai ;Dmy head oo,,thanks moi darling
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jeff1607(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

Having an iPhone and a laptop means one has made it ba?

60gb is just 10k on Airtel.

Peeps wey de stream videos and download games nko? You would still tag them broke.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Uniique(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
And somebody first talk am say u no wise

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2021
wumi2017:

grin shocked chai ;Dmy head oo,,thanks moi darling
Have a nice day beautiful lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by luluman: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
You sound like one of the women into 'collect & run' game
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
You think what you're doing is feminism? You're just a man hater and a bittered one at that.
Forgive the man/men who broke your heart.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:

That’s common 5k can do lots of stuffs.
5k can get him plenty suya and onion with chilled drink.
5k can pay his cable subscription for a month.
5k can get him a super pack singlet of 7 in 1.
5k can get him a nice perfume in the store.
5k can get him a nice slide slippers.
5k can get him 2 bottle of captain jack at 2,500 per one.
5k can as well get him a monthly Yakata data bundle on GLO.
That 5k you see call common can as well get him a nice plate of rice and good meat at Alade mall as dinner with a chilled 5Alive drink. Etc
Omo you Sabi enjoyment grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Impregnablefolk: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
Y must u always b d 1st 2 make nasty comments. Aunty, if u get better thing 2 talk stop 2d book space.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Saig: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
Then why should she collect money for same purpose
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Oblizdahfuture: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
omo �!!!

someone just called 5k Common �
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you bro. God bless you for teaching this one a lesson, so that the rest should learn. An average girl, see a man as a fool, and still go ahead to prove it.. She thinks you are one of them, but she was unable to prove it...
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jditimiya(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
This guy is a real man, we need to teach them lesson that they will never forget..
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Zeus039(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
The lady did not breach anything. She just taught him a lesson. What is the proof that the money sent was meant for her transport to go see him? What if the lady tells court that he gifted her the money?
Your really foolish

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
This lady in question now. is she part of of the female that made up the future that is female ?

because that lady lack Integrity. shae you know Abi?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nuel4:
the same way our Benin boys are teaching old white haggard feminists lessons by collecting transport fare and never showing up. Why then are the boys arrested and the girls allowed to go?

it is because the future is female.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Organs(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Agreed, however, why did she agree to it. She should've said exactly what you just said and if he's in agreement he will agree or disagree, also there are ladies also, that is not your wife and accuse you of not inviting them to your house. Also, ask yourself, why will she accept 5k from him when he is not her husband, father or brother?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Money ehn.

wetin e dey cause no be here again o
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Tundex911: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na after he don register for SMAN

His brain come open

Ode
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by evans4luv: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
taaa! Highest lie from the pit of hell, by the way who even ask u?

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Beorn1: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Stop supporting crime. The girl is a fraud and committed a financial fraud. If you don't see she's a thief then never open your mouth to condemn our leaders or yahoo guys or else you'd be a hypocrite!!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by DAILIES(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
What point does he intend to prove-legal or moral
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by dodoisk(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cutehector:
5k isnt common darling.
help me tell her
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
BusinessCity:

I take bone straight beg you, say aboki, not men angry

Simp
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by wumi2017(f): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:

Have a nice day beautiful lady.

And you too sweetie pie
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Truthabulabula:
angry

It gives me joy when news like this get to cyber space.
The young man was wise enough to give the lady 5k,I commend the lady for her generous act of treating him right.
Imagine paying money as well to the court,just to recover 5k shocked

I believe ladies need more of his type in the society.

U no go send tp before?
I'm sure he did it to prove a point..
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by ejanla077: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
The lady did not breach anything. She just taught him a lesson. What is the proof that the money sent was meant for her transport to go see him? What if the lady tells court that he gifted her the money?

Na dem urgent 2k gang.. Watch how she will claim she can feed her generation
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by ejanla077: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

60g will get nothing less than 400gb..
You rr a liar...
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Kachijamez(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
That alert is a fvcking lie!, alerts from banks are usually no replies, not the case for this!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

My dear I love how you are always giving this HE-GOATS big, big stick on their empty heads. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.