Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64659 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by BENEAMATA: 1:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Truthabulabula:
angry

It gives me joy when news like this get to cyber space.
The young man was wise enough to give the lady 5k,I commend the lady for her generous act of treating him right.
Imagine paying money as well to the court,just to recover 5k shocked

I believe ladies need more of his type in the society.
seriously , you believe the guy is doing this for refund ?
He most probably has their chats on WhatsApp where she asked for the specific amount before coming screenshot with time line .
The Molly just chose the worst type of person to play - the type that can spend 500 k to find their lost 500 naira
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

A Nigerian man has dragged a lady before the Customary Court in Kaduna to retrieve the N5,000.00 he sent to her after the lady failed to visit him at his place, WonderTV media reports.

Twitter user with the handle WizzFarukk shared the story on Twitter.

His words:

https://twitter.com/Wizzfarukk/status/1357240479704895489/photo/1
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by samwillyco1(m): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=98748559]Hmm men! Common 5k

5k is not Common ooo
Abeg you go fit send me 3k grin grin grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:56am On Feb 05, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING. GO AND EARN YOUR OWN MONEY angry
That jobless thing that claims that she's a millionaire? lolz audio millionaire girl cheesy
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Bradlitt93: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Dr Driving Mod
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Dahreformer2666: 2:27am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

If he's maye are hustling like you said, we did thr female species not hustling instead of requesting 5k for a visit when they knew we won't come ? Nigerian girls always embarrassed yuck
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by beeveepee: 2:29am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

A Nigerian man has dragged a lady before the Customary Court in Kaduna to retrieve the N5,000.00 he sent to her after the lady failed to visit him at his place, WonderTV media reports.

His words:

But the Court Order stated "wrong transaction".
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by shege45: 2:33am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
Then she shouldn’t have agreed to come or collect the money. it’s as simple as that. This is a clear case of fraud

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by shege45: 2:36am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
The lady did not breach anything. She just taught him a lesson. What is the proof that the money sent was meant for her transport to go see him? What if the lady tells court that he gifted her the money?
If this was a case where a man slept with an olosho but him no pay, you wouldn’t say this. My dear go and read the meaning of an agreement
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 2:43am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
You're not doing well wink
The female people talk too fast angry grin grin
First the court order is clear means was taken by a good phone, sms screen shows it's an iPhone
1 +2= he's got a good phone, he's not broke
A broke man doesn't have confidence to go near the Court cheesy grin
Well, niggar did to prove a point to the girl embarassed
But he's not a real nigarr angry grin grin
I'm not impressed angry
Silly ideas, drag someone to court over 5k which can't buy made in Aba Moet angry
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Basalt(m): 2:58am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

If you don't take time the way you are going, you might find it hard to stay in marriage. Your own feminism is abnormal and risky. Ask older single ladies who toed your path how it ended for them.
I suspect you are still young and might not really understand what I am saying now until you are in your thirties or forties.
I wish you the best anyway

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Basalt(m): 3:00am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Not actually reacting to this particular post but based on your previous posts, I think with the way you are going, you might find it hard to stay in a marriage if you don't amend your mentality and ways on time. Your own feminism is abnormal and risky. That is not feminism, that's gender inequality and bias joined together. Ask older single ladies who toed your path how it ended for them.
I suspect you are still young and might not really understand what I am saying now until you are in your thirties or forties.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Simbrixton(m): 3:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Ottyn01:

We all know u are a feminist undecided For ur information 5k is not common
shes not a feminist shes a bitter woman that believes men should be slaves
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.
Sapphiere send me 5k, I wan come visit you for Port. I love feminist
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Cti28(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2021
[s][quote author=sapphiere post=98750081][/quote][/s]
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by begge: 3:52am On Feb 05, 2021
5k no be small money o. Dat one na 5 rounds
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by summerflame(m): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?

And who foot the bills?.... Hungry feminist
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by rexesq(m): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Is that from a customary court?
Why are headlines different from story lines which are in turn different from the entire story?

Moderator... over!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Rhaspody(m): 4:34am On Feb 05, 2021
That is our SMAN president. This is what he/we can do
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by captainamiedi1: 4:49am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I am not the reason you can't understand English. Please shift.

After you corrected it?? Anyway it's your cup of tea. I gat no issue with you
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by DrDax: 4:54am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

His words:

Deceptive headline!

The attached court order has no bearing on the title of this thread.

But because my people will not read, they will go ahead and spread comments based on SENSATIONAL YARNS by BLOGS who will FORM any story to drive traffic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Godbless3(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Truthabulabula:
angry

It gives me joy when news like this get to cyber space.
The young man was wise enough to give the lady 5k,I commend the lady for her generous act of treating him right.
Imagine paying money as well to the court,just to recover 5k shocked

I believe ladies need more of his type in the society.

More like we need more of the guy in this country to improve our judiciary.
Men who will spend 100k to relieve 5k from fraudster.
They say anything that money buy is cheap and the guy is real nigga for not letting it go.
The girl will now learn.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by femi4: 5:18am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
It's better to have "Common 5k" than turn to beggar for "urgent 2k"
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by losak9111(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria law is good sometimes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

It's not about the money. Remember, he contracted the services of a lawyer , so you can imagine how much he spent to recover 5k. It's a matter of pride and Image. There are people you dare not mess with . A 400 level female student once missed her final year exam because of 10k, brought against her by a man she promised to visit . She was imprisoned for some months at the end of the day. Some people don't let things go easily, so becareful who you take as your enemy. They could use everything they have to recover just #200. While in your mind, you're thinking, "make I chop am". That statement is fraudulent and has landed many into prison
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by sirjoe1124(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

His words:
This is forged.

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by princenaira(m): 5:44am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

When idiots talk, you can easily identify.

She calls 5k common but opens but cannot afford a penny
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2021
pickatyouu:

Yes o common 5k na wetin the girl dey scam upandan.

Men on nairaland can scam for common 200 naira. Go to the crime threads and see what your fellow men can scam someone for.

Things are bad, but why must men do that?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by advanceDNA: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Basalt:

Not actually reacting to this particular post but based on your previous posts, I think with the way you are going, you might find it hard to stay in a marriage if you don't amend your mentality and ways on time. Your own feminism is abnormal and risky. That is not feminism, that's gender inequality and bias joined together. Ask older single ladies who toed your path how it ended for them.

This is the Internet...most people are not the same person in real life...my girlfriend is a feminist online...people just like to sound politically correct
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2021
meditator:
This one na good ambassador of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.

And should be rewarded by arewa chapter

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Jesse6(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2021
so blessed bro
Viknat:
Daz if na restaurant. If u wan buy raw food of 5k. Here in South, keep 22k or multiply by 4.5 at least. North is blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.