Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64657 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by kennyfem(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2021
[b][/b]
Nazgul:
Do guys still sent transport fare to girls? Hmmmm.

My own rule is if we both agree that you will come visiting, you must come with your own funds, I'll reimburse you back your money when you're leaving, If you don't have money to come, please stay back, no time to play hide and seek games.

How can you send money to a girl you in another state and expect her to appear at your doorstep, that's almost impossible regardless of how much you two know each other.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by oneTIMEman(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Wahala dey oo
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by etrouble: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

Go and do legitimate job, prostitution is a criminal offense
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by etrouble: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Ottyn01:

We all know u are a feminist undecided For ur information 5k is not common

That’s for those who do legitimate work not those who sell their body for peanuts
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by etrouble: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
So? Why did he give her?

Because he wants to fucck her useless pusssy
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by RulerIAm(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
He better pass the FEMALE that wants to scam him 5k. Is this the future that is FEMALE?

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jornwhite: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?

Why should a lady who is not selling any goods or having not intentions to render any service bill a man, why ask for TF when she knows she can't visit, why didnt she reject/decline the offer.
what she did is subjectable to obtaining money by false pretence.

why would anyone pay 5k in advance to meet someone @the eatery undecided ... are you so blind that you can't see the whole story reeks of runs gone wrong
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by RulerIAm(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.
picture or adondilivit. Liar!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Ottyn01:

We all know u are a feminist undecided For ur information 5k is not common
This is an insult to the 'real feminists' out there grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by mozona(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2021
nice one from the guy...

all this girls feel say them wise
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Levels1(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Philip6800:
na small pikin sense dey worry her...she never mature.

More so, I think she's into such act as her comments indicate that's how she survive the current economy hardship to foot her bills.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by TJaguar(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
You are becoming something else on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by SenseBoy(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2021
This one represented SMAN well gringringrin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by TJaguar(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.
Oh The ones men bought for you?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Las las your brain na 1mb storage cry
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Tcwork: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
If you want the future to be female than you have to learn the value of work and dignity.
No man became great by collecting 5k from admirers.
If you want to rule the future, learn to give and not only to receive

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by nams77: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
I dont want to be drawn into your argument but your logic is warped.
If it is not proper to visit a man as a single lady, then don't collect transport from him. This is not rocket science.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Legalese(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
You and your penis envy. It doesn't matter if he had 200 or 2M in his account, not everyone can and should condone the bullshit broke girls do and try to get away with.
PS: The future is the future, it's isn't female. Thank you.

sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Revolva(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Newbielearner:

I understand you bro. Someday life would reward you. This thing has been going on in the society without anyone raising alarms about it.

Some guys do report at the bank. Others might not even know what to do.

It's advisable to be alert whenever you're dealing with a Nigerian girl. However, there are still good ones out there. The best thing is to focus on your dreams and not allow the society make you feel incomplete without someone as a partner.

Very painful when ever someone open his heart and get duped....this country young gals are way too hungry and can do anything to make their way from you

from that day I stop dating Nigerian gals ...i see them as waste of time.......i am very careful these days as well.....unless I am just chop dem ...i scope dem and chop my own and go

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
dey yarn dust OK
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by MASCOTECH: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Fraud is fraud no matter the amount and should be condemned. It could have been N50M
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jacoik(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Jesse6:
my dear 5k isn't common

with 5k you can eat for 2weeks in the north
two weeks? guy, u can eat for two months with that amount. North wey be say if u give police man 10 naira he go greet u like king
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Psoul(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2021
From what I read in that court suit, I think the case does not relate to money sent to a lady as a transport fare to visit a guy.
That was a case of wrong transfer of money to someone and a request for reversal.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by auduadeniyi(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2021
The guy self will pay at least 10k before he can get the money. court order is 5k legal search from bank is 5k and the lady is not too sharp it will not take me time to sue the bank for violating customer right. At least the beneficiary has to be server with the order which will enable her file a counter order. this will call for a case between the parties kindly reach my signature i will take it up for you 50/50 at last
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Ovulo: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
Common from Zaria to Kaduna she can not come.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by godofuck231: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Watin we do? Abi you follow am do agreement , the future is female “yes” the aftermath is male ,
No such thing as a free meal her father should have told her that
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Jesse6(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Ah bros your own too much
jacoik:
two weeks? guy, u can eat for two months with that amount. North wey be say if u give police man 10 naira he go greet u like king
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by KoshCAD: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
If she didn't have it in her acct, why was it possible for bank to reverse it after 15days ?
Did you check the balance?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jacoik(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Jesse6:
Ah bros your own too much
honestly my brother I know what am saying. I traveled to North in 2016 and when the vehicle conveying my goods got to police check point, the driver was handing each checking point 10 to 20naira each with big thank you from the police to the driver. at a time I told the driver that he deer not try such insult by giving police that sum in Lagos and the driver told me: oga, where dem see money. it's we in South that always pamper those guys walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.