Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64581 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

A gift you called it? I’m sure the court is not as silly as not to have made other findings about what transpired between them. But the lady was found guilty. I’m sure the guy will have evidence like “WhatsApp chat” “audio record “ amongst other.
Jobless and dumb judge would have the time to handle a petty case as this.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
If they don't jail her then every single romance scammers that EFCC has ever arrested should take EFCC to court

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
Foolish man at it. That’s just an indication that she’s smarter than him. He should live with that fact and improve his game.

Denique right now !
that means Efcc has no business chasing after yahoo boys doing romance scam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by WonderManly(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is just type of issue of mine recently...

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Harmlesspill(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
Common kii you there!
Why una dey collect am since em dey common?

15 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by FastLane25(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
many ladies here will day it's common
thief am for market and see wetin dem go do u
the guy is a good epitome of the stingy men association.. Girls refusal to show up after sending them T-fare must end period...

7 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nuel4:
that means Efcc has no business chasing after yahoo boys doing romance scam
They have the right cos it’s financial crime but they shouldn’t capitalize on it.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Depressed101: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
women common 5k.. That Statement can be twisted know?

5 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by coolakins(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
General Overseer of SMAN WorldWide!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
The lady did not breach anything. She just taught him a lesson. What is the proof that the money sent was meant for her transport to go see him? What if the lady tells court that he gifted her the money?
the same way our Benin boys are teaching old white haggard feminists lessons by collecting transport fare and never showing up. Why then are the boys arrested and the girls allowed to go?

9 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Zchi1052(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Jobless and dumb judge would have the time to handle a petty case as this.
Are there petty cases in the court of law? NO. s

5 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
It's very needed. Men should start doing this often. Reneging on contracts is an illegal activity.

13 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by amuwo1980: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good , we want more of this pls

6 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Dreyton36: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UKPA. (ask Edo auchi man for the meaning)

UKPATIRI OOO
UKPA OKHO

OKPEMO KHONA grin grin grin

Find the meaning

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

They have the right cos it’s financial crime but they shouldn’t capitalize on it.
if the court does not find this lady guilty then yahoo boys aren't guilty either. Romance scammers also collect transport fare from white women but never show up and Efcc arrest them for it.

10 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

You Have Started Again

5 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by simple250: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?

To eat free food inside the eatery then run away ba wink no way ...

6 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by kondogbia(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
You are foolish

20 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by alingo2013(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Am pleased by this move let her waist money to get lawyer to

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Denique(f): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
Foolish man at it. That’s just an indication that she’s smarter than him. He should live with that fact and improve his game.

De.nique right now !
I didn't scam him nah
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Elmander1983(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Common? Abeg help send some money to me na angry grin
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Can you give a blind man 20 Naira

4 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
look at the number of men's attention you have received, you must be very rich now

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

I didn't scam him nah
So what did you do to him, taught him a lesson?
Missed you today though.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

@sapphiere, I didn't expect this, from you, Cha E! if 5k is Common to you, Have you send mtn 50naira to since he started to know you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by casppyjay: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cutehector:
5k isnt common darling.
make d commenter come aspadan abi ladipo come thief 500 Naira d whole world go remember say e fine lol
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Charlesnwali: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
See them o, ordinary 5k, as if it is easy to make 5k in Nigeria today. Even if its 1k, money is still money, learn to respect money.
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

8 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

I didn't scam him nah
grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nuel4:
if the court does not find this lady guilty then yahoo boys aren't guilty either. Romance scammers also collect transport fare from white women but never show up and Efcc arrest them for it.
Don’t say what you don’t know bro. 95% of romance G-Guys uses white men pictures to woo the victim. That’s impersonation at first. Then the victim’s account number is tampered with in most cases.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.