Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64636 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Adext4sure(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
5k isn't common..
Meanwhile, agreement is agreement!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

She goat. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Springboot: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

Go and steal 5k in alaba market and see what happens to you, only fraudsters like you will call 5k common.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by KoshCAD: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
If 5k is common, why she no get am for account.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by AdaAwka1: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

My sister no be small thing oo
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Denique(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
99thEnemy:

grin
When Jawalis is tagging me to the post nkor? angry
jawalis:

So what did you do to him, taught him a lesson?
Missed you today though.
I'm where you left me since last night. embarassed
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

And so? Go Bleep yourself pls

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Revolva(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

You are very senseless

Put your self in his shoes ..he is trying to be loveable but you naija gals are evil

She was only after the 5k and that all

A gal did this to me ..and this is a gal I wanted to help wit her music career ..if she come from.PH to Lagos and attend a music event

This gal change it for me...and started giving me excuses...

And insulting me ..I played her and threaten her till she refunded my 5k

Bastards

Another one I sent her ..a stewpid olosho ..1500 that one lied from morning till night that hold up de road

I pitied that one and left it ..for the gods cos someday she will be paralyzed soonest

Another one I dashed 13k for d love and romance not that she asked me ...I just gave her to enjoy ..later later still have me bad attitude finally

Let.me.warn u hungry senseless naija gals ...una cup go full one day ..una go just de run mad

6 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Levels1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

You are a shameful Lady, sorry girl.
So this all you can say to the case? I expect you to applaud the guy for taking a bold step to teach other ladies a sound lesson in order to stop defrauding in a dubious manners. Anyways I want to believe you are � birds of a feather that flocks together.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Wasky101: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
Jobless he goat? How about the person scamming cos of 5k?
What words do u have for her?
Will hopeless thief be okay
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tunwumi: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
So? Why did he give her?

That's is an advance payment. Non showing up is breach of trust which is illegal in contract.

Note that you don't have to put a contract in writing before its binding. The contract is visit so he's not ask for anything than visit.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
hoe grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by TissuePaper: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
He did right to take her to court more people need to know that the law works smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by poweredcom(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Revolva:

You are very senseless

Put your self in his shoes ..he is trying to be loveable but you naija gals are evil

She was only after the 5k and that all

A gal did this to me ..and this is a gal I wanted to help wit her music career ..if she come from.PH to Lagos and attend a music event

This gal change it for me...and started giving me excuses...

And insulting me ..I played her and threaten her till she refunded my 5k

Bastards

Another one I sent her ..a stewpid olosho ..1500 that one lied from morning till night that hold up de road

I pitied that one and left it ..for the gods cos someday she will be paralyzed soonest

Another one I dashed 13k for d love and romance not that she asked me ...I just gave her to enjoy ..later later still have me bad attitude finally

Let.me.warn u hungry senseless naija gals ...una cup go full one day ..una go just de run mad

I support you bro they are all narccist and self centered and useless creatures

Just a sprinkle few of Dem are worth dating and marriageable

You try de show Dem love ..next time don't give any of them shin shin

Naija gals don't have love they just want who will take care of dem

@womenareapes...
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tunwumi: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

This is a common line from scammers

4 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.

Thunder fire you
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Newbielearner(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=98748551]
A Nigerian man has dragged a lady before the Customary Court in Kaduna to retrieve the N5,000.00 he sent to her after the lady failed to visit him at his place, WonderTV media reports.

Twitter user with the handle WizzFarukk shared the story on Twitter.

His words:

That's the business in town for a lot of ladies. Especially students.

My friends experienced it. I once experienced it.

Imagine sending money for tfare to hangout at a restaurant of which it's not even far from her house? Once you send the money, forget it. Not just online girls but also the ones you meet face-to-face. Some people think you chose to go on a date with them because you're looking for sex. Some do it as a business.

I can't imagine how their labour pains would be. Everyone would reap what they sow, irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

Don’t say what you don’t know bro. 95% of romance G-Guys uses white men pictures to woo the victim. That’s impersonation at first. Then the victim’s account number is tampered with in most cases.
our lady are walking breathing impersonation. A lady you meet on Facebook will 100% be unrecognisable in real life. They adorn their bodies with all sorts of artefacts until the real lady is erased and then proceed to filter. A Nigerian lady online will look like an Asian or latina lady There's no difference between an average woman walking on the street and a boy using the picture of another man. They both achieve the same goal, deceive the victim with a false identity.
99% of yahoo boys collect only the money their lovers sent them. Only a few are into credit card scam.
I never mentioned credit card scam because that's actually a real financial crime. Romance scam is just boys playing the roles of girls

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
tunwumi:

This is a common line from scammer
Cry me a river. Ewu!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
The man must definitely be a simp undecided

As if you knew the meaning of simp
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by obotisang: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
chris259:
U know say u non first get sense sha
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by kingPhidel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
their type spotted here! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Levels1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?

Who's this thing talking? How old are you in the first instant?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Levels1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:

With your level of reason and your comments, I doubt it little girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tunwumi: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Cry me a river. Ewu!

E pain you? �����
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
want to brag with useless iphone and pc...mchew.. Dumb brains

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

When Jawalis is tagging me to the post nkor? angry

I'm where you left me since last night
. embarassed
Hmm. Was a bit busy today. The TV I bought had issue. And I had to tag you cos I missed you. It’s undeniable.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
tunwumi:

That's is an advance payment. Non showing up is breach of trust which is illegal in contract.

Note that you don't have to put a contract in writing before its binding. The contract is visit so he's not ask for anything than visit.
Visit so he can rape her?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Deserea: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is my kind of guy. It's not about the money but, passing a message to all those silly gold diggers.

Meanwhile, one silly feminist is here calling 5K common as if them de pick am from ground. Go thief 5K and see what will happen next.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tinktanker: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
na u Sabi! He did the right thing. If she wasn't coming why demand for the money.. That's bridge of contract.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Duridadi: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
5k .........!!!! That is about Five Rounds per Day for 5 days at Ashawo service Plc grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.