Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (64650 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by KenModi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Foolish man at it. That’s just an indication that she’s smarter than him. He should live with that fact and improve his game.

Denique right now !

Clearly you didn’t read the post; if not you wouldn’t have written the rubbish you wrote up there.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by jawalis(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
KenModi:

Clearly you didn’t read the post; if not you wouldn’t have written the rubbish you wrote up there.
Really? Anyways. I’ll suggest you improve your comprehensive skills.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Basalt(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

This is the Internet...most people are not the same person in real life...my girlfriend is a feminist online...people just like to sound politically correct

I hope so
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Organs(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Scam him how? Why should a lady who is not your wife visit you in your house? To do what exactly? What happens to meeting at an eatery?
Why should a lady collect 5k from a man who is not her husband, her father or her brother? Also, there are instances whereby ladies get angry and say why are you taking me to an eatery? You don't like me or you don't want me to know your house?
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.
I totally agree with you on this but the foolishness in this is that you have purposely turned a blind eye to the woman who collected 5k for an agreement and then reneged. This is why feminists don't have much sense. They can't reason logically...only with blind hatred.
But then I still love your posts... grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Emmanuel224(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2021
BusinessCity:

I take bone straight beg you, say aboki, not men angry
aboki no b man? who tell u say na aboki sef, becus u c kaduna? nawa!
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tunwumi: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
sapphiere:
Cry me a river. Ewu!

Ọmọ ìrankiran.
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by SeunDobo(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm men! Common 5k.
I don't blame him. He had just 200naira left in his acct. Jobless he-goat. His mates are out there hustling to better their lives and family while he's there using the stipend his parents gave him to mess around.

let me tell you the reality the guy is not broke ass niggar okay ... have personal lawyer and that's why hin can do all this process , when you have prevate lawyer you know what's mean
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by tammie24: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2022
So? Why did he give her?
I asked myself that question before reading your comment

He know he could have done a lot of other things with 5k yet he chose to give a lady

And she should go and do what in your house? grin
Re: Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) by Oluwamuyiwa32: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2022
I am using iPhone and a PC. On monthly basis I spent nothing less that 60g on internet data.

See your life outside,na achievement be that for you abi ,you dey use iPhone and PC , haaa naija girls grin grin grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.