Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79422 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Many people have forgotten that even if the DNA confirm you to be the biological father of those children, that does not mean your wife is not cheating on you but just reasonable enough not to allow you to father another man children.

So many married women cheating on their husbands with protection and abortions.

This our generation has nearly gotten everything wrong totally!

I hope we are not coursed?

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Masterito(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Well done Mr DNA business marketer
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=hustla post=98833052][/quote]

That girl u quoted forget her sense for department of sense in heaven.

Dont quote her again, e no dey hard to knkw someone raised by a single mother

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

But women cant decide to do away with all the restrictions placed on them? grin grin grin You think you own the world and can decide what a woman can and should do? Cant you see that even that your chi or god that deceived you that the earth is only mens is desrting you already?
Baby men, las las una go feel fine. Yall will only find the peace you seek in heaven. grin

Areva christan, Muslim, traditionalist any of these religion you belong to support men to have concubines, mistress, girlfriends

And are even rated as riches to men,

If you want to make heaven in those religion above then accept their religious principles

Men dont cheat women do,

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by younglleo: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Me waiting for the bad news like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Emperorx:
I really don't know why people go for this DNA test when u have married ur wife legitimatly also paid her dowry every child she give birth is urs it doesn't matter who got her pregnant
Truth, but the wokeness is avoiding a mix of blood in the line of a generation.

You will see a family of good character, until a lady indulges in paternity fraud. Boom! One of the kids will start misbehaving.

Again, their is pain in training a kid u thought is urs, only for a stranger to surface one day with a DNA test...

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by NnamdiChidi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pikin na pikin,what's the need for the Dna
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by merieam16(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Wetin concern you if na him last kobo?
Nothing is more cherishable than knowing the truth.
kno d truth nd drink garri grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by doxijaw: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

Its better you let her go, rather than keep the relationship and then distrust her.

Jeez ur comments are crap.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Harmlesspill(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
simple250:

Forget about trust Women are evil ,so men that have experienced it do not trust their wifes . Na wah o see talk

Yes oooo!
Women are book of psalms.
Nothing you no go fit see in their calendar
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ladiva: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
I hope this isn't a guise to send your wife packing so as to marry your "goodluck girlfriend' ?

Just asking o
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by armadeo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
I dont k ow if this story is true but those people saying that once she is your wife it doesnt matter who impregnated her dont have any sense at all.

Imagine the nonsense you guys are vomiting. Just imagine.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by ibkayee(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Men dont cheat,

Men were originally made to have many wives and concubines

Adultery was only referred in the Bible to women

So you feeling a woman has some form of self entitlement makes me wonder if women still knows their place in the society anymore

Again, men dont cheat we only decided to stay with one spouse all our lives because we choose to not because is the right thing[/s]

Wtf, just cheat with your chest and stop lying to justify your BS, sheesh

Proverbs 6:32 But a man who commits adultery has no sense, whoever does so destroys himself.

@OP
I am unable to feel pity for Nigerian men as a collective who get tricked into fathering other people's babies, sorry not sorry

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Odingo1: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Onelove508:

What about the perpetually cheating wife?
You divorce her if she refuse to repent and take custody of the children. Let her be free to do her olosho business.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Prinnce1: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

No be everybody get brain bro, some are using akpu as brain too cost
ah swear .... Am shocked.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by OlawaleBammie: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Eaglesence:

You will be a happy man if you know how to forgive and make your mind up to be happy no matter what and incase it turns out unfavorably. The end of age is too close to start allowing pain, hatred, bitterness trample on your relationship with God. If you divorce her, remember that you cant remarry. Scripturally speaking. My 10kobo thought though.
Reason why we men should do away with this whiye culture inculcated into religiosity.

As a man if u have the means, marry wives as much as possible, bible do not forbid it, dont let the white cajole u.

Even Jacob in the bible married two sisters so what are we sayin here??

Asirigbakute!!!

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kingstanding:
[b]Honestly speaking how on Earth do people get married to a woman they don't trust? [/b]A sane man will know a woman that cheat but it's the love that blind some men. The day I have it in mind to go and do the DNA for my children that is the end between me and the woman. How can a reliable married woman opened her two legs for another man? Very disgusting Anyway majorities of married women cheat on their husbands. Women is death.

@Bolded was exactly my response when he created the first thread about this and said the wife threatened to leave him if he goes ahead with the test.

I can never marry a man I don't trust. Never! If you like, claim to be a GO. The moment I have my doubts about you, thats it.

I feel for the op though.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by excel101(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
You said you've been restless, but you still find time to make this write up. Why not wait till your result is out before making this post so we can learn from you. God forbade, peradventure, you discovered that the babies are not yours, hope you would still update us?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Hotice085: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

Tell us which LAB are you working for ?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by dachisom(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, but how do guys end up marrying someone u can't trust?

bro, women can be very secretive and most times they change once they get married.

imagine a single lady telling you she can never put on wrapper when she is married only for you to see her do that same thing some years after marriage.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by quickly: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Update:

Note:

Hospital self don they scam

There is no way dna test shd cost 1million

You can even buy a home kit and do it at home urself

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by authority2006(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
merieam16:
My own is, hope it's nt all his life saving dat he used for DNA because na letter to poverty be dat o and he later he will tell his wife dat he was defrauded nd dez no money with him

Poverty don encircled your brain completely! How much is the total cost that will lead to poverty?

luminouz:

Your last line is a lie. If it wasn't, you won't be very uneasy right now. There won't even be a need to Dona DNA test .

That shouldn't prevent you from knowing the truth. In fact, I don't see the connection between forming the bond with the kids and knowing the truth about their conceptions. If he says it won't affect the bonds he has with the kids, that's his decision, you've got no business saying it's a lie

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by zedegit: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:

#1 000 000

abasi

This topic leaves me speechless because I see what others don't.

I see a situation where fake or faulty DNA tests are wreaking homes.

Does Naija have such expertise and equipments.

Many labs will start rendering such services soon.

is it not my country people again?

Anywhere money dey, they die dia.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by excel101(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
What is important isn't your marriage at this moment, but knowing what you have and what you don't have ..

You can still father any bastard child that will come out from the results...But your wife will be so humbled around you if you decide to keep the marriage as she wouldn't want to have you bring back her cheating stories before her....

I wish you the very best in the outcome of all of this....

You're a man to me and not a simp.....

I give you my respect....The boldness and the courage!
Humble ke! or she'll do more.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by alexola20(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2021

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
excel101:
You said you've been restless, but you still find time to make this write up. Why not wait till you result is out before making this post so we can learn from you. Hod forbade, peradventure, you discovered that the babies are not yours, hope you would still come back and tell?
sometimes getting it out little by little saves nine
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by AreaFada2: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
What is important isn't your marriage at this moment, but knowing what you have and what you don't have ..

You can still father any bastard child that will come out from the results...But your wife will be so humbled around you if you decide to keep the marriage as she wouldn't want to have you bring back her cheating stories before her....

I wish you the very best in the outcome of all of this....

You're a man to me and not a simp.....

I give you my respect....The boldness and the courage!
If he finds out and wants to keep his marriage, he should pretend that he doesn't know.
If he tells his wife and remains in same house, his life would be in danger.

A woman can kill to finally Bury and seriously shameful and humiliating secret. Especially if the kid fathered by another man is not the first kid. Or if they got married and took a while before getting pregnant. So no excuses.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Onelove508: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Odingo1:

You divorce her if she refuse to repent and take custody of the children. Let her be free to do her olosho business.

You are not being realistic.
Divorce a wife and keep her children, same children that aren't biologically yours? She will allow you keep the children abi?

How would you know if she has repented?

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Men dont cheat,

Men were originally made to have many wives and concubines

Adultery was only referred in the Bible to women

So you feeling a woman has some form of self entitlement makes me wonder if women still knows their place in the society anymore

Again, men dont cheat we only decided to stay with one spouse all our lives because we choose to not because is the right thing

The 10 comandments from God had nothing to discus in Adultery for women. It said Men should not covert brothers aka neighbour's wives. There was no law or rule telling specifically women anything. The other laws about stonning,etc were added to control the masses.
Jesus said God made 1 eve for Adam. That if God did not want it so, he would have made many Eves for 1 Adam. In Jesus days a man can not marry more women unless he put the present one aside. Which Abraham allowed them to do for flimsy reasons because of their stubborn head...he permited them to just write the woman a divorce note as with that note she is legally allowed to remarry. It shows she is no more another mans wife and can be coverted now. So she can go and marry someone else and they the men marry their new wife.
Jesus now said its not the way God wanted it. That anyone who does that has made the woman to sin and even the man that marries her is sinning too? (see how he blamed the husband for making the woman sin?) He even said that the man himself marying another is commuting Adultery too. That on no account should a man put away his first wife for another unless he caught her cheating. Those men now said wow.... , if we cant flex women the way we want, if we must die with our first wives unless they commit adultery, befire we can bring in new women, then its better we remain single. Go back and read that bible very well.

[b]Mathew 19 : When Jesus had finished saying these things,(B) he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2 Large crowds followed him, and he healed them(C) there.

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife(D) for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh
6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”(G)

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”(H)

10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.(I) 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it[/b]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
dachisom:

bro, women can be very secretive and most times they change once they get married.

imagine a single lady telling you she can never put on wrapper when she is married only for you to see her do that same thing some years after marriage.
Lol, u know change is constant...
But it's of two types, a positive or negative change.

For sure, a woman can hide a secret to grave.

But, no one is perfect.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by PETUK(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
About the guy and his pregnant girlfriend, I don't buy the idea of going to do a DNA test with a woman, cos she may go behind and offered more money hence the result will tempered.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Lucyspa: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Only if my oga knows how many times i've cheated on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77