Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday (8066 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut / I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by jalodo2: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
sure he might be joking, but there's sense in what he said.
Biko, go out there and work like a man. Stop living your life online, save us from all these pity party stories : I hit my toe yesterday, he hissed at me, my mum screamed, my wife coughed etc. Only if u know what people go through everyday to eat, no u dont know, cos u are used to free money. Stop coming online to give stories, face reality and pay d good hearted men their money jare. I am sure the man that gave u 45k would av given u, if he knew u wanted to use it to pay baby mama fees ( if true, cos u av come online to tell too much lies, pretenting to b who u are not). After all d old drama, didnt think u will have time to be coming online with stories again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
IhateMyDad:

didn't you say u are in debt??

wuh u looking for then
paper?
apologies bro. I thought u meant I was begging for money. apologies
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by jalodo2: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I just went through ur post and I see no inch of human in u, every of ur replies to thread is to go after those who beg online, I think that's why u have to ask me this questions.

firstly, did I collect any money from u or beg from u?

secondly, are u blind, I doubt it, that u failed to read where I said d money I got from nairaland were loans?

and lastly, didn't u read were I said d money was used to pay my girlfriend school fees and revive her business?
I talked about about my experience yesterday, u are saying another thing. thank God say man no be God

I won't quote u again, trust me...
yes, u collected money from me cos I am one of those who fell for ur fraudulent stories. I dont have problems with people who beg, I give out anonymously to people. I have problems with people who ain't straight forward. I never criticize ur initial behaviour, especially since u apologised, but coming online again to give super stories again so as to avoid giving pple their money is .......... before na for ground u think pple they pick money in Lagos? I will still tell u, only if u know d struggle many people go through to eat each day. U dont know, since awoof don sweet u. Your baby mama even revived her business, u get mama u dey live with. U ar luckier than many people in Lagos. Here he goes again with his signature lies, so, ALL d money u got from Nairalanders are LOANS? I am more human than u, I wont cheat people with lies, I will rather come clean and beg, kind hearted people will still give.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by TeemahBeddings: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
I believe you, women are sometimes toxic when speaking
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
jalodo2:
yes, u collected money from me cos I am one of those who fell for ur fraudulent stories. I dont have problems with people who beg, I give out anonymously to people. I have problems with people who ain't straight forward. I never criticize ur initial behaviour, especially since u apologised, but coming online again to give super stories again so as to avoid giving pple their money is .......... before na for ground u think pple they pick money in Lagos? I will still tell u, only if u know d struggle many people go through to eat each day. U dont know, since awoof don sweet u. Your baby mama even revived her business, u get mama u dey live with. U ar luckier than many people in Lagos. Here he goes again with his signature lies, so, ALL d money u got from Nairalanders are LOANS? I am more human than u, I wont cheat people with lies, I will rather come clean and beg, kind hearted people will still give.
me? collected money from u? fear God oo boss. and besides I am only sharing an experience, u are here talking about me begging for money. why are some humans like dis? are u trying to use my past to make yourself popular. the way I hustle, am sure u can't do it. and I never told u am not paying my loans.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by saaron(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
A mighty big tree was once a small seed no bigger than a grain of rice.
Op do not despise humble begginings. I know people, several people who started out on the streets as boardmen (table tennis), commercial bike riders, taxi drivers, bus conductors, labourers etc, but now they're all doing well making good steady money for their families.
Yes it's difficult from the begginning but with perseverance and hardwork, heaven will lay down a path for you. Blessed are those who are humble and honest at their trade for they shall be exalted.
It's not the type of job you do that actually matters. It's how well and honest you do the job. A shoe shiner who does his work honestly to make ends need is more honorable than a dishonest CEO. A hard working and honest bus conductor is greater than a corrupt state gov. It doesn't matter what kind or type of job you do to make ends needs as long as you carry out your duties justly before God.
Live by the above principles and God Almighty will open higher doors of greater opportunities for you.
Honesty is nature's natural promotion system to higher tasks.

Op don't let that woman's insult bother you. She's nothing but a small minded individual. Those who insult others because of their trade are usually bitter people.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
OP is sensitive to insults.

I lost that ability before I was 15 years old.

As she was insulting me, I would keep laughing like a loon, or making faces at her while licking my lips.

She was clearly transferring aggression on you. She was frustrated already and needed to vent. By showing her she got to you, she successfully vented and would go home calm and cool. If I were the one, her BP would explode because she would never get to me with those insults.

Now, even after everything,she is still in your head? Damn!! She really messed you up.

Lemme give you this: WORDS ARE WIND! They can blow and buffet you but they never leave physical marks. So long your heart is sealed, no psychological marks either

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
saaron:
A mighty big tree was once a small seed no bigger than a grain of rice
Op do not despise humble begginings. I know people who started out in the streets as boardman (table tennis), commercial bike riders, taxi drivers, bus conductors, labourers etc but know they're doing well big time. Yes it's difficult from the begginning but with perseverance and hardwork, heaven will lay down a path for you. Blessed are those who are humble and honest at their trade for they shall be exalted.
It's not the type job you do that actually matters. It's how well and honest you do the job. A shoe shiner who does his work honestly to make ends need is more honorable than a dishonest Company CEO. A hard working and honest bus conductor is greater than a corrupt state gov. It doesn't matter what kind or type of job you do to make ends needs as long as you carry out your duties justly.
Live by the above principles and God Almighty will open higher doors for you.
Honesty is natures natural promotion system to a higher task.

Op don't let that woman's insult bother you. She's nothing but a small minded individual. Those who insult others because of their trade are bitter people.
very deep. thanks for this advise
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
ok thanks.
Yoruba insults:
* Omo ti won KO le fi yangan
* Iwo toye KO fi se ikan OSU
* ailaini lari eyan,
* OMA sise Ku no
* ti won ba pe eyan, se oye ki eranko yoju
* Omo ti obi ri to banuje
and many more I don't wanna say, I hope u have captured everything she saying

LMaooo

These are normal Yoruba insults na.

I think because you were broke,her words attached you psychologically.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:
OP is sensitive to insults.

I lost that ability before I was 15 years old.

As she was insulting me, I would keep laughing like a loon, or making faces at her while licking my lips.

She was clearly transferring aggression on you. She was frustrated already and needed to vent. By showing her she got to you, she successfully vented and would go home calm and cool. If I were the one, her BP would explode because she would never get to me with those insults.

Now, even after everything,she is still in your head? Damn!! She really messed you up.

Lemme give you this: WORDS ARE WIND! They can blow and buffet you but they never leave physical marks. So long your heart is sealed, no psychological marks either
deep words u said here. I have gotten it off my head already. I am on d streets again. thanks bro
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

LMaooo

These are normal Yoruba insults na.

I think because you were broke,her words attached you psychologically.
I know but it gots me seriously. but I have shaked it off already.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
jalodo2:
Biko, go out there and work like a man. Stop living your life online, save us from all these pity party stories : I hit my toe yesterday, he hissed at me, my mum screamed, my wife coughed etc. Only if u know what people go through everyday to eat, no u dont know, cos u are used to free money. Stop coming online to give stories, face reality and pay d good hearted men their money jare. I am sure the man that gave u 45k would av given u, if he knew u wanted to use it to pay baby mama fees ( if true, cos u av come online to tell too much lies, pretenting to b who u are not). After all d old drama, didnt think u will have time to be coming online with stories again.
I sent u a mail. can u pls acknowledge, there are a word or two that I wish to discuss with u privately. thanks
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
this life get money oo, he get why...

since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

from the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

so yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. so we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. after calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. so there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

so this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time(I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

she even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. all those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
she said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

pls what wrong have I done here?

what other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

depression is taking a toll.. the embarrassment was a mad one

Good one. She is pushing you to be your best.

Forget about the crazy bitch, there are too many bitches out there, the only energy i want you to take from this is Inspirational. OP you will not always be in this condition. Continue to focus and keep doing what you are doing to feed you and your family.

Tomorrow, all na Testimony.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmm if someone talk to me like that i don't what I will do to the woman oo
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

Good one. She is pushing you to be your best.

Forget about the crazy bitch, there are too many bitches out there, the only energy i want you to take from this is Inspirational. OP you will not always be in this condition. Continue to focus and keep doing what you are doing to feed you and your family.

Tomorrow, all na Testimony.
I will. thanks very much sir
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Bro,
How am I being insensitive?
How am I reminding him of the insults?
The insults he already heard and that are in his mind playing over and over....
So all that I wrote up there shows insensitivity?
Bro, just be calming down na....
He will come out of this stronger....

Please next time, read and digest well before making accusations sir.
Omo Yoruba ni mi, I just wanna see what she said noni..
And I must say, it was very bad of d said lady and uncouth of her...

Universal motto....Always be nice to people.

Hailings....

May baba God have mercy on you too bro.

You suppose no answer that guy.

I know some people may want to catch cruise with OP's case but you are not one of them. Even in the ashewo thread, your moniker no dey cause trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
deep words u said here. I have gotten it off my head already. I am on d streets again. thanks bro

That's it!!!

I have heard some insults in my life but I shrugged them off. Most times, psychological warfare is even brutal than physical. Never allow anyone to put you down through words. Learn to ignore and NEVER dwell on those words. You determine your own destiny.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

That's it!!!

I have heard some insults in my life but I shrugged them off. Most times, psychological warfare is even brutal than physical. Never allow anyone to put you down through words. Learn to ignore and NEVER dwell on those words. You determine your own destiny.
thanks bro
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by 44chux(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
jalodo2:

The babymama part hit me like a rock

Somethings should not be said in public

The fact that op refused to load-shed responsibility like old nepa, tells me the problem is not what people think it is

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

I know some people may want to catch cruise with OP's case but you are not one of them. Even in the ashewo thread, your moniker no dey cause trouble

Hey bro...
Longest time. How you been?

Someone said you turned to "Nobody" sometimes ago.(that is you deactivated).
Good to see you still with us. You just no dey come parlor.

Just leave d guy jare. Sometimes you just have to shalaye make dem understand in case of another time.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Bennysam: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yea, should have countered immediately, (though I don't subscribe to physical assault).

he just stood there attentively and was drinking/guzzling and downloading the whole damn thing.
Not to assault her but he should let her know that she was talking to someone she even end it with a curse
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by solomon36670: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
:use loan to pay loan?
Yeaa, people do it in my area.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sad to hear.....Some people sef dey cause problems to there self. Let assume na another man wey get mental issue b4, na so he go destroy the woman life. Well God will take control. I will advice to add Cryptocurrency to your hustle. I know many people who made millions alone this February with some coins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by candygist: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
Pick up every stone thrown at you and build yourself that mansion.

Do everything positive you can lay your hands on to make money no matter how little the flow is.

A comment above says "Bros, dont let it get to u, "
Man, I'd advise that you let that woman's comment get to you and I'm glad it's already hitting you.

However, you have to convert that negativity to a driving energy and put people who look down on you to shame.

This your motivation talk no dey too help for Nigeria.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by DSC7: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

So na at the bolded una dey pass time??

Well wetin my mind dey tell me b say Op go still jam dat woman again.....

After all the Banter her mind sef no settle.....

Las Las dem go meet again and she go apologise....
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Hey bro...
Longest time. How you been?

Someone said you turned to "Nobody" sometimes ago.(that is you deactivated).
Good to see you still with us. You just no dey come parlor.

Just leave d guy jare. Sometimes you just have to shalaye make dem understand in case of another time.

I dey o bro. Just lowkey trying to manage naija wahala.

Me Deactivated? grin Lol, for what? I never deactivated. I just left that thread. The negativity and aro's case bored me and I figured,there is nothing else to learn there again. One fòol quoted me on the thread a few weeks ago to rant but I ignored him.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
DSC7:

Well wetin my mind dey tell me b say Op go still jam dat woman again.....

After all the Banter her mind sef no settle.....

Las Las dem go meet again and she go apologise....

I used to go there but I stopped last year March or February or so.

He won't meet her again. And if by chance he does, she won't apologize. Why? Because she derives pleasure from verbal abuse.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by DSC7: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

I used to go there but I stopped last year March or February or so.

He won't meet her again. And if by chance he does, she won't apologize. Why? Because she derives pleasure from verbal abuse.

Mk we dey observe nah.....

well na who get plenty money dey visit dat section..
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

I dey o bro. Just lowkey trying to manage naija wahala.

Me Deactivated? grin Lol, for what? I never deactivated. I just left that thread. The negativity and aro's case bored me and I figured,there is nothing else to learn there again. One fòol quoted me on the thread a few weeks ago to rant but I ignored him.

Okay.
Good to know you still dey.
I saw that mention and no response from you.
Okay na.

Anything for the boys? Na wknd we dey o... grin

No latest gist from you na.. I don miss ur gist o..

The woman with bakkassi wey dey sell foodstuffs..
The Cameroonian girl....
And the others.....
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
DSC7:

Who wants to know?

No loud am o.... lipsrsealed

You ever been there?

cc luminouz
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by StubbornGENIUS: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Am in tears right now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies / Tango With Her / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.