Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday (8086 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut / I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by kalu61(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
In some countries, you could have sue her but it's well man.
Na money bi fine boy. Double your hustle. Convert the insults into motivation.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
kalu61:
In some countries, you could have sue her but it's well man.

Na money bi fine boy. Double your hustle. Convert the insults into motivation.

sure bro. thanks for this
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by SweetiliciousD: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hahahahahaha.

All I can see here is self piety.

You cannot be brought down except you give consent... All what she said can never define you except you agree that she was present the day you were created, of which the answer is hell NO

Your mind is playing games on you but do not allow it.

Everyone's journey is different and no one has same exam script with the other. Most reason why she is dead wrong!

Life is a journey. You are not there yet, but you are still moving believe it or not. Maybe you made wrong decisions in the past, yes, they are only lessons learnt for better decisions ahead! Your decisions never defines you either cos you are capable of better ones too.

One thing is sure, your life is yours, you lose control the moment you allow others decide how you live it.

Mind you, there is dignity in labour. "A penny earned is far worth more than 10 dollars found." Abraham Lincoln.

NO ONE'S OPINION CAN DEFINE YOU. Everyone know in part, but when you give up, it is over for you.

You are stronger than the world around you only if you can tap into the innate strength deposited in situ.

You can't dwell on the powerless words thrown at you. Tell your self the truth which is: YES, I CAN, AGAINST ALL ODDS.

Wake up and keep going. The only law that keeps you up on a bicycle. The moment you stop, while on a bike, you are next to downfall.

Once again, HEY YOU, GET UP AND GO!

Slimslimqq:
this life get money oo, he get why...

since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

from the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

so yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. so we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. after calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. so there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

so this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time(I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

she even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. all those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
she said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

pls what wrong have I done here?

what other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

depression is taking a toll.. the embarrassment was a mad one

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by seanwilliam(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
GreatAchiever1:
Bros, dont let it get to u, shake off that thought and go to a mirror or anything that shows your reflection and speak positivity over yourself, keep saying it until it stick into your mind.
funnily enough the bolded sounds childish but it works 100%

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by seanwilliam(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Thanks bro.
I appreciate your response.
I be Yoruba man to the core and like I said before, just wanna know outta curiosity and nothing more.
And those were pretty bad words.

Like I said before bro, it is well.
You gonna come out of this stronger.

Pls dm your account details.

Are you yoruba too?
so na only him Dey here ? U no go ask for my account details before expose say you be ashewo brother grin

How you Dey boss man
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahaha.

All I can see here is self piety.

You cannot be brought down except you give consent... All what she said can never define you except you agree that she was present the day you were created, of which the answer is hell NO

Your mind is playing games on you but do not allow it.

Everyone's journey is different and no one has same exam script with the other. Most reason why she is dead wrong!

Life is a journey. You are not there yet, but you are still moving believe it or not. Maybe you made wrong decisions in the past, yes, they are only lessons learnt for better decisions ahead! Your decisions never defines you either cos you are capable of better ones too.

One thing is sure, your life is yours, you lose control the moment you allow others decide how you live it.

Mind you, there is dignity in labour. "A penny earned is far worth more than 10 dollars found." Abraham Lincoln.

NO ONE'S OPINION CAN DEFINE YOU. Everyone know in part, but when you give up, it is over for you.

You are stronger than the world around you only if you can tap into the innate strength deposited in situ.

You can't dwell on the powerless words thrown at you. Tell your self the truth which is: YES, I CAN, AGAINST ALL ODDS.

Wake up and keep going. The only law that keeps you up on a bicycle. The moment you stop, while on a bike, you are next to downfall.

Once again, HEY YOU, GET UP AND GO!

thanks very much for this piece of advise
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Okay.
Good to know you still dey.
I saw that mention and no response from you.
Okay na.

Anything for the boys? Na wknd we dey o... grin

No latest gist from you na.. I don miss ur gist o..

The woman with bakkassi wey dey sell foodstuffs..
The Cameroonian girl....
And the others.....

Lol...no gist jare. I'm a monk now wink
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...no gist jare. I'm a monk now wink

Hmmmm.... I hear you my chairman.

It is well.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
seanwilliam:
so na only him Dey here ? U no go ask for my account details before expose say you be ashewo brother grin

How you Dey boss man

Lol...

You ehn?
Arin don take over.
You dey under abo....
Na igbadun you dey o
Anything for we boys?

Proud card carrying member of da parlor.... grin
No CAPS....

Always gentle bro....
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bennysam:

Not to assault her but he should let her know that she was talking to someone she even end it with a curse
Exactly!
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
funnily, I have started fasting today. thank u very much for this

What's the name of the moniker u used to borrow and receive money from NLers last year , cos this is not the moniker u used then . U just opened this one this January .
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:

What's the name of the moniker u used to borrow and receive money from NLers last year , cos this is not the moniker u used then . U just opened this one this January .

yes that's true. this is not d account. I have deactivated the account(soulstalker)
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Dreyton36: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let me put myself in your shoes and reply the woman because me no get shame when it comes to a woman trying to disrespect me for being nice

You see that word called "self respect" I no dey use am play that's why I respect everyone

Me go reply the woman say

"Madam thank you for the insult ogbanje wey they predict who go blow and who no dey blow

Who see u now they insult me go think say you get level
Na ordinary preek wey u wan go collect naim make u dey shout like this
You wey ur matter don cast for area , ogberaga
Abeg femi say make u dey wash ur puna clean , swear say ur children na ur husband the their real father make ogun kill u

Omo I go find my way jeje , how u go they run conductor job and u no get mouth , you thank God say u never jam better woman wey her mouth bad

Woman don ever tell u say ur armpit dey smell make u dey try baf

Alaye man up , me and you know say if you get money she no fit tell you those rubbish, instead to take her words to heart, make u instead let her words ginger you

Alaye go they bomb steady

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
yes that's true. this is not d account. I have deactivated the account(soulstalker)

Last year u used 2 monikers , soulstalker and mummyire , right ?

Why did u deactivate both monikers and bring up Slimslimqq ?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by GodWrites: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I can never ever forget d woman face. even if I see her in 20 years time, I would recognize her. and by Gods grace I wont pay her back with evil

If you're going with this mindset, you will never make it.

I sent her, to put you in a state of introspection.

She was sent to challenge you to succeed

I, God, sent that woman, to make you uncomfortable so you can think outside the box.

When you see her in 20 years, buy her the latest model of Lexus, for she's your helper.

Not every helper gives you goodies, some do send serpents so as to make you uncomfortable enough to succeed.

Shalom!
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:

Last year u used 2 monikers , soulstalker and mummyire , right ?

Why did u deactivate both monikers and bring up Slimslimqq ?

mummyire is my baby mama's moniker not mine. and moreover she hasn't deactivated. thank u.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:
Let me put myself in your shoes and reply the woman because me no get shame when it comes to a woman trying to disrespect me for being nice

You see that word called "self respect" I no dey use am play that's why I respect everyone

Me go reply the woman say

"Madam thank you for the insult ogbanje wey they predict who go blow and who no dey blow

Who see u now they insult me go think say you get level
Na ordinary preek wey u wan go collect naim make u dey shout like this
You wey ur matter don cast for area , ogberaga
Abeg femi say make u dey wash ur puna clean , swear say ur children na ur husband the their real father make ogun kill u

Omo I go find my way jeje , how u go they run conductor job and u no get mouth , you thank God say u never jam better woman wey her mouth bad

Woman don ever tell u say ur armpit dey smell make u dey try baf

Alaye man up , me and you know say if you get money she no fit tell you those rubbish, instead to take her words to heart, make u instead let her words ginger you

Alaye go they bomb steady

Lights up my kpoli in peace
lol, anyway thanks for this..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by majamajic(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
What this guy does is tell a pity story and started collecting money from NLers .

Last year he used the monikers soulstalker and mummyire , he made huge sum with both accounts

Some NLers still borrowed him money , all he did was to deactivate the accounts and come up with this very account Slimslimqq and another account here on this thread that I will not mention yet .

HIS TRICKS - story telling kind of scam , he is not begging u for money , but u can see he told all his money problems

This kind of scam na u go enter by yourself

He did this same story lines with the 2 monikers soulstalker and mummyire

Search soulstalker and mummyire , and come back here , u will see it's same story lines still going

Am out !

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:
What this guy does is tell a pity story and started collecting money from NLers .

Last year he used the monikers soulstalker and mummyire , he made huge sum with both accounts

Some NLers still borrowed him money , all he did was to deactivate the accounts and come up with this very account Slimslimqq and another account here on this thread that I will not mention yet .

HIS TRICKS - story telling kind of scam , he is not begging u for money , but u can see he told all his money problems

This kind of scam na u go enter by yourself

He did this same story lines with the 2 monikers soulstalker and mummyire

Search soulstalker and mummyire , and come back here , u will see it's same story lines still going

Am out !
jeez!!!
humans never cease to amaze me. did I tell u I needed u to help me with money?
its not ur fault anyways, na me carry my life problem come meet shits like u..
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by majamajic(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
mummyire is my baby mama's moniker not mine. and moreover she hasn't deactivated. thank u.

Why did u deactivate the account that
u used to borrowed and begged all the money with last year , did u mention in your story that u are the same husband and wife with both monikers soulstalker and mummyire ?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by anonymousthug(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
The best revenge is to succeed. That's all I have to say sir
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by majamajic(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
jeez!!!
humans never cease to amaze me. did I tell u I needed u to help me with money?
its not ur fault anyways, na me carry my life problem come meet shits like u..

So what u need paper ?

Are u aware of this attached thread ?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by EUEA: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
i omo see insult i won laugh die for here.ok sory o bt dat lady she doesn't knw abt d future cause dey say d world is pregnant u dont knw wat will happen in future u might b her helper tomorrow mand u dont kill ur self cuse of dat.cuse pray nd seek d face of God cuse u will definitly help her tomorrow,u should not do somtin bad o c ok
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Backtonairaland: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
you all should take a look at my signature
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by seanwilliam(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Lol...

You ehn?
Arin don take over.
You dey under abo....
Na igbadun you dey o
Anything for we boys?

Proud card carrying member of da parlor.... grin
No CAPS....

Always gentle bro....
bro I don Dey tire of the girl .. omo this one Dey give me closing seriously.. she’s resuming school next week and she will spending every weekend with me ..

She still never asked me money o, I even use style whine am say wetin she want for valentine. but she insists say make I promise her that I will propose to her on my birthday next year. Omo the love matter tire me o brotherly .. she don cunningly collect my friends number .. and she don add my brothers on Facebook wey be say dem don Dey talk ooo .. grin
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by ibechris(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
This your story is touching and I really felt for you and fall for it....a woman's insult should never have made you come out here to tell the world what you are passing tru, instead you should have told us the debts weighing you down.

using pity to get something especially money is fpway too back n i wanted ask for your account number to send you something until I saw n read most comments from other nairalander!

you have two moniskers here n you saw your babymama control her own? they gave you money n you called them loans? would you repay all who sent you money here all you got if you say they were loans?

don't your babymama have family or friends to run to in this case? why support her I her business since she is only a babymama and just paying your child school fees or is she your wife for real n you were lieing to us?

2 other nairalanders here @jalodo2 and @ mamamajic made shocking revelations about you n it got not only me but others who may read this story confused about helping you or believing your stories.

infact your story here really tell alot and I don't blame all those seeing it as fake or calling you out as a scammer begging for money again online...

let me continue reading other comments n watch how it all goes my brother.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by mascot345: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
chai.... My father gave me the insult of my life when I was jobless. so man up. Today , I don't see insults as anything. so man up. there are good things ahead.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by tunize(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
China112:

big bro. good morning

search for the Moniker Ovaltine

after reading his posts... you can be the one to decide if to give him or not
E collect your money? Can u pin point anybody he has scammed? My brother before u pick perso eye pick ur own. From all the thread it was never stated or neither did anyone come out to say they were scammed by the guy. U just carry the matter for head like say 2mro nor dey. Bros u think sey e easy to beg? The guy removed pride and came online to beg for help e nor kill person. I nor dey like niggas like una wen dey wan tarnish person name. 2mro get belle! The guy dey beg now nor mean sey e go beg forever.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by tunize(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bros insult na part of moving forward for life ooh but still on still sorry for the insults just use it as an encouragement to be a better you.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Bankalert(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yo, you got a babymama and a wife for real? How did you manage to pull that off?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
This life get money oo, he get why...

Since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

From the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

So yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. So we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. After calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. Then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. So there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

So this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

Then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time (I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

She even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. All those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
She said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

pls what wrong have I done here?

What other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

Depression is taking a toll.. the embarrassment was a mad one.
never giveup, that's the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.