Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday (8092 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut / I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Bennysam: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
this life get money oo, he get why...

since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

from the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

so yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. so we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. after calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. so there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

so this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time(I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

she even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. all those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
she said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

pls what wrong have I done here?

what other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

depression is taking a toll.. the embarrassment was a mad one

I blame you for all those things that happened, why will you take all this insult from a woman and still feel let down about it oga be a man move on their life is like that mostly Yoruba women
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Karleb(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Oga, next time. Insult her back.

The best way to get to a woman with insult is to insult her physical attributes.

Say things like:

Worwor girl.

See her flat nyash.

E no wear pant.

Ashawo.

. I assure you she will be the one crying. Remember you are the agbero, so people won't judge you for saying those words.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Karleb(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
yes, but I haven't been given my offer letter, so I don't know when to resume. I called d company but I was still told to wait that I will get the letter soon. so am still waiting. lol

Don't wait on one company, apply to others.

Put your eggs in many baskets.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2021
Karleb:
Oga, next time. Insult her back.

The best way to get to a woman with insult is to insult her physical attributes.

Say things like:

Worwor girl.

See her flat nyash.

E no wear pant.

Ashawo.

. I assure you she will be the one crying. Remember you are the agbero, so people won't judge you for saying those words.
lol. though I am not that hard kinda person. I guess she could easily see that as my weakness. am sure she can't act that way to other agberos
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Karleb:

Don't wait on one company, apply to others.

Put your eggs in many baskets.
yeah boss, I still have an interview on monday
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by IhateMyDad: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:
Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say so don't let it occupy your mind.

But op, you didn't really start your life on a good foundation. How can you tie yourself down with so much responsibilities while still struggling? Sometimes it isn't always the government who is responsible for our poverty. It is hard to fly when something is weighing you down. You've weighed yourself down with children and 2 women who probably will be entitled to your earnings unquestionably not to speak of the debts incurred.

You seem to love pleasure too much and that has made you not to achieve much. Change your mentality towards life and pay attention to helpful books more than people's negative statements.

No offense, it has to be said.

dude's looking for money
u talking bout books??

sho werey nii
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2021
Bennysam:

I blame you for all those things that happened, why will you take all this insult from a woman and still feel let down about it oga be a man move on their life is like that mostly Yoruba women
yea, should have countered immediately, (though I don't subscribe to physical assault).

he just stood there attentively and was drinking/guzzling and downloading the whole damn thing.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MeekySmudger(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol i swear....
4 by 4 for her neck will reset her braingrin
,..U sabi jhare...
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2021
IhateMyDad:

dude's looking for money u talking bout books??
sho werey nii
money? did I beg for money from u?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yea, should have countered immediately, (though I don't subscribe to physical assault).

he just stood there attentively and was drinking/guzzling and downloading the whole damn thing.
lol
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Mikester: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2021
IhateMyDad:

dude's looking for money
u talking bout books??

sho werey nii

No

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MeekySmudger(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
lol. instead of me to fight, I was crying, she almost slapped me sef if not for d agberos that was there. its well sha
,..Nah u Bleep up nah,...u for don change am for her immediately,..u kon dey cry,..Chaiii,...I trust myself,...E get one day,..I was traveling from Owo to Lagos,..this woman was discomforting me,I complain,she kon dey thrashtalk me,.she dey tell me sey,she don born pikin wey old pass me,..on top sey I complain,..Abi this woman dey mad,..maybe because I get cool and gentle face(baby like),As I jus change am like this,wey she see seyy voice dey vibrate the whole bus,she calm down straight.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:
Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say so don't let it occupy your mind.

But op, you didn't really start your life on a good foundation. How can you tie yourself down with so much responsibilities while still struggling? Sometimes it isn't always the government who is responsible for our poverty. It is hard to fly when something is weighing you down. You've weighed yourself down with children and 2 women who probably will be entitled to your earnings unquestionably not to speak of the debts incurred.

You seem to love pleasure too much and that has made you not to achieve much. Change your mentality towards life and pay attention to helpful books more than people's negative statements.

No offense, it has to be said.

2women? children?
are u sure u read the post very well? I have just one babymama and a kid. yet thanks for d advice
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..Nah u Bleep up nah,...u for don change am for her immediately,..u kon dey cry,..Chaiii,...I trust myself,...E get one day,..I was traveling from Owo to Lagos,..this woman was discomforting me,I complain,she kon dey thrashtalk me,.she dey tell me sey,she don born pikin wey old pass me,..on top sey I complain,..Abi this woman dey mad,..maybe because I get cool and gentle face(baby like),As I jus change am like this,wey she see seyy voice dey vibrate the whole bus,she calm down straight.
grin lol
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Mikester: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
2women? children?
are u sure u read the post very well? I have just one babymama and a kid. yet thanks for d advice

See for yourself. Babymama, wife?

Slimslimqq:

since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama[/b]school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my [b]wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

from the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

so yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. so we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. after calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. so there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

so this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time(I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

she even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. all those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
she said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

what other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:

See for yourself. Babymama, wife?

i mixed it up. I am still talking about d same woman. thanks all d same. u made a point nevertheless
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Mikester: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
i mixed it up. I am still talking about d same woman. thanks all d same. u made a point nevertheless

You're welcome
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MediMedi(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Go another place. Take another loan. Pay the other people. Travel to another state. Start another business in good town.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
MediMedi:
Go another place. Take another loan. Pay the other people. Travel to another state. Start another business in good town.
use loan to pay loan?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MediMedi(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
use loan to pay loan?
Yeaa, people do it in my area.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Humanoid01(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That woman is a agent if the dark forces sent to frustrate you and make you sucidial. You mustn't give into their demands. Continue working hard and God will shame them all.
Slimslimqq, you need to believe this.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2021
MediMedi:
Yeaa, people do it in my area.
lol. this ur advise get weight
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by jalodo2: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:

since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

slimslimqq (soulstalker). For pity, u told us about d money u borrowed from nairalanders that u need to pay, pls why not tell us about all d money nairalanders donated to u when u used different monikers to tell lies ( untrue stories) to get money? While, u are at it, tell us what u did with those money.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Humanoid01:

Slimslimqq, you need to believe this.
sure he might be joking, but there's sense in what he said.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by jalodo2: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:

we all know ur story is targeting the people u owe money. Firstly to let them know u avnt got their money, secondly to get pity from them and for them to see u are trying hard.. story story as usual, u are good at it. Go home and cry ko, go home and cry ni. When u where busy using different monikers to lie and collect money from good hearted nairalanders do u go home and laugh?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by bahdpersona(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Don't think about it OP, the woman might be upset by something somewhere before boarding your bus.... she only transferred the aggression to you
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
jalodo2:
slimslimqq (soulstalker). For pity, u told us about d money u borrowed from nairalanders that u need to pay, pls why not tell us about all d money nairalanders donated to u when u used different monikers to tell lies ( untrue stories) to get money? While, u are at it, tell us what u did with those money.
I just went through ur post and I see no inch of human in u, every of ur replies to thread is to go after those who beg online, I think that's why u have to ask me this questions.

firstly, did I collect any money from u or beg from u?

secondly, are u blind, I doubt it, that u failed to read where I said d money I got from nairaland were loans?

and lastly, didn't u read were I said d money was used to pay my girlfriend school fees and revive her business?
I talked about about my experience yesterday, u are saying another thing. thank God say man no be God

I won't quote u again, trust me...
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
jalodo2:
we all know ur story is targeting the people u owe money. Firstly to let them know u avnt got their money, secondly to get pity from them and for them to see u are trying hard.. story story as usual, u are good at it. Go home and cry ko, go home and cry ni. When u where busy using different monikers to lie and collect money from good hearted nairalanders do u go home and laugh?
with all d problems in dis world, I can now see clearly that I am one of your problem. I won't allow u add to what am going through right now, ok? have a nice day
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by IhateMyDad: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
money? did I beg for money from u?

didn't you say u are in debt??

wuh u looking for then
paper?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
bahdpersona:
Don't think about it OP, the woman might be upset by something somewhere before boarding your bus.... she only transferred the aggression to you
that's true though. especially after wasting her time. but she overreacted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is A Husband Material? / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.