Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36167 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Crypto4life: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
depends on what you are smoking and your level of income. broke folks who smoke weeds will kill to get money for just a wrap.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zedegit: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2021
kokowe:
Smoking does not define your personality. It is just an unhealthy habit.. I can marry a smoker but will encourage her to quit...

Encourager. That's how you people pack problems into your life in the name of marriage and be disturbing us for advice when shit hits the fan.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zedegit: 6:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
why people dey fear weed smokers Sha?

Because it comes with many baggages: healthwise, behavioralwise, socialwise, religiouswise, birthwise etc

Think again.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Maisamari1994: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Yes nah
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zedegit: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Tribalism123:
If she slams well, why not!

Is she a DJ? Nawaoh.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by jidxin(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
and die young
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Basiljoe: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Yes.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by dollytino4real(f): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Boxer007:

bros, i will only marrrry any lady has loong has she gots big Yanssh like Dollytino4real, big mouth like Annruby, sharp pionted booobsi lie BKSoul, heavy thigh like Nmezor & side yansh hip like Psych412.....& zimbabwe wide lip like Amatarasha which i want to kiss. smiley

guy u dey worry sha!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by SoulMus: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Lol

Chai. I miss Mabel... Female smokers especially weed are free spirited and fun to be with, they don't nag they just smoke it out

I will marry a smoker on one condition, no smoking in front of my family and kids
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Lilpen3758: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2021
karnap:

clear head for real? when my sister son will come and meet me in the kitchen without knowing what he is looking for ! when he finished smoking. I don't get it
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Lilpen3758: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

I thought you wanted to say "forcing Psquare into one house".
grin grin grin sense u no get
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2021
"Non-$mokers are laible to die young".
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Casham: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke
I never wanted to comment on this post. But seeing this your comment, I am already in love with you, whoever and whatever you are. Funny enough I don't smoke or drink, but I love the smell of weed. I HATE cigerrattes though.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Danniewell0(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons
Yes dats my special kind of ladies
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by IYANGBALI: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2021
The reason I left bola146
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Pokerface1(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke

This your name eh �
Well it's a yes for me
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by merits(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons

I can't because I won't be comfortable with the ooze of the smoke I hate it cuz it irritates me.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by lequama10: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=Starhearts post=99105208]

No ur conclusion is wrong
My mummy smokes but my father not

My wife smoke but l don't smoke either[/quot Waow so your son wife too will smoke and while he doesn't. I think it's balance like that..
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Revolva:
SOME OF DEM NA EX OLOSHO
Most of them are oloshos. Pls there is no-ung like ex olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by etrouble: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Nazgul:
I don't smoke, so why should I marry someone who does...it's like trying to force a square peg in a round hole, it won't fit in.

I know a woman's vagina is round, but is your diccck square?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by denvers: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
I no send if Dem like make Dem dey smoke banku. As far as it doesn't affect her behavior.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by noah24(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2021
If dats her only bad habit..... I don't mind
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Dreamchaser2424(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Yes beside my girlfriend do smoke with me
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by kennylesy122(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2021
SmellySperm:
my wish....

hell yeah

OH yes
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by IgboWarlord(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2021
If she's got a giod attittude,why the hell not?...I smoke too,so it'll be a win win...But she gats go break when she carri belle oo..
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by ProphetofOdin: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Yes I will, I have a colleague at the moment that smokes (though she's Russian), she's the purist of heart, very nice and looking for ways to help people around her when she can. I had a landlady back then in zaria, hajia amina, very lovely and nice woman that always help students around, she never quarrels or listen to gossips. And then I have met churchy women who have terrible and wicked hearts.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Klovertg(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2021
I sell high quality cashew nut of KOR 48 -55 call or WhatsApp on 07032683191
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by fairheart(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head... and shorten their lives by damaging their lungs, kidneys, or making them insane. You better talk about what you know.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2021
I don't smoke so why would i marry a lady who does??
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Hugo7(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2021
I won't even date her talk more of Marry her. it is a turn-off for me, considering I don't smoke.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by BadBradley: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Wolfeye:

Whatever you worship needs to save you from cluelessness.
Too much movies. Marijuana is a plant you can grow in your home.
Not everybody that sells it is haggard and unkempt either. Too much nollywood.
Seek real education.
sells it?

Are we talking about those who trade in it or girls who smoke it?

Seems one of your father's creditors swapped your brain with that of a village mountain goat.

Analphabetic drug addict!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Eagba(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2021
if she don't smell of smoke, her pussy doesn't smell bad, she don't concern me with her smoking related health problems, she don't smoke during pregnancy, my kids shouldn't have slightest idea she smokes, my relatives doesn't have slightest idea she smokes and finally my house doesn't smell of smoke. ok no problem, I can marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.