Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36346 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by fuckaholic25(f): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2021
banmee:

Lol....Best comment ever. You sir, have won the thread.
I am a lady!!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by banmee(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
I am a lady!!

Lol...even better.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by 12inchess: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2021
If Rita Dominic smokes, I will still marry her. But if it's a DJ Cuppy I will stay with her till Ote$ transfer some of his billions to me has his son in law then I will dump her ass. I cant stand stinginess angry angry
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Nope.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by thinkmoney(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
It poisons people. It contributes a lot to who you are; it's either it shows you don't value your life much or you are a weakling and a slave to a bad habit

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Yankee101: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Does smoking have an effect on foetus

Absolutely

All substances
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Tolexandre: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke
but you are not a lady. You are just using f as your gender. You this yahoo boy
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2021
For me...

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Vaiki(m): 2:27am On Feb 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke
for real? Hit me up!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zomby(m): 2:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by saajus: 2:56am On Feb 16, 2021
No way. It is just because I don't smoke. Even the guys that smoke run away from them when it's time to settle down, shey na me suppose put my head for the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Gentle0wavez: 3:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Can she marry a drunkard?
Hahaha
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Sterope(f): 3:18am On Feb 16, 2021
And have lung cancer too
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by KingAzari: 3:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Weed, yes. Cigarettes, no.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:32am On Feb 16, 2021
I met one girl she was living with me for something she said if she don’t smoke she can’t Fûćk and for me to Fûćk her free I need get high too menh I really enjoyed the Fûćk and smoke since then I only smoke when I want to Fûćk the feeling is something else .

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Slurity(m): 3:57am On Feb 16, 2021
If i can marry my present wife, then I can marry anybody even she she takes drugs provider God told me she is my wife. I only need the convincing evidence from God that she is mine. I know for sure every other things will fall in the right places later. God first
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 16, 2021
I smoke but I cannot marry a woman who smokes for the sanctity of My Family, A Woman who smokes can be a good woman though some think I'm a bad Man. It's just a matter of choice and perspective.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by hansomb: 4:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Smokers are liable to die young. So no.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by cloud(m): 4:38am On Feb 16, 2021
What values will she pass onto the children? Besides, why get married to someone who'll be prone to lung cancer and other lung diseases? What happens when that time comes? All these marlins that know nothing about marriage will just be shouting yes up and down. And for the records, I've seen men who smoke and are still responsible, but I am yet to see a responsible mother who smokes in Nigeria. E get why!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by cloud(m): 4:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Adrielbradshaw:
Una don start, lemme ask 1st
Women, would you marry a man that smokes?

A lady can marry a man d@ smokes, why cant a guy do same?
Same way a man can marry two or more wives, but a lady can't. As painful as it may sound, society condones certain vices commited by men than women.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Penboy:
For asking this question, I need throwaway you in side red sea.

We never handle normal ladies finish, na lady wey dey smoke you wan marry.
He he he he be
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Bestinstinct(m): 4:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Yes I can. Nothing can be as real as that honestly.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Shormiey(m): 4:54am On Feb 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Yes

If she's smoking hot...hehehe
Habits don't matter, if love dey there why the hell not?
Na she go kill you last last
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by faceland: 5:13am On Feb 16, 2021
If she smoke weed responsibility and is not a raska or LovePeddler, I would.

I wouldn't touch a cigarette smoking woman.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Johel(m): 5:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons

Yes,because nobody holy pass.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by ECHICHE: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2021
No! I can't marry a smoker.

Let smokers marry themselves
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:43am On Feb 16, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
I met one girl she was living with me for something she said if she don’t smoke she can’t Fûćk and for me to Fûćk her free I need get high too menh I really enjoyed the Fûćk and smoke since then I only smoke when I want to Fûćk the feeling is something else .
Bro hold that girl, cos she be Goodluck. I’m sure after fucking her, things do work out successfully for you.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zedegit: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?
Drop ur reasons

Unless I didn't know. You want her to born another ganja man and bombooclaat?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
My current girlfriend smokes weed, I was shocked when she brought it to my house but I acted cool cos I don't want her to feel bad that day. I told her she can't smoke in my house and she put it back in her bag. She is now beginning to lose appetite in smoking and I believe she will soon quit......I liked the fact that she didn't hide it from me like most girls would have done since our relationship is still in the early stage.

I don't have any plans of breaking up with her cos she is far better than all the non-smokers I have dated.
Exactly bro, I’m dating one at the moment and she far better than my ex swears.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zedegit: 5:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:

Tell that to all dem bombooclaat and ganja mahn dem people in Lasgidi.

All Alayes and Agberos smoke.

It's a gradual process. From cigarettes to weed to other cracks
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by zedegit: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Does smoking have an effect on foetus
j

Yes it does.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Crypto4life: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2021
I will not o, for the sake of my health and my unborn kids. moreover smokers especially weed smoker will do anything to get a wrap, if ur babe dey smoke Igbo, don't ever get broke or else her Toto go suffer for dealers hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.