Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36174 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Wolfeye: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2021
BadBradley:
sells it?

Are we talking about those who trade in it or girls who smoke it?

Seems one of your father's creditors swapped your brain with that of a village mountain goat's.

Analphabetic drug addict!

You need to shift your brain from nollywood to understand life.

A village mountain goat has achieved more than your generation by virtue of being able to think better.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Media - a Satanic Web.

Be careful of what say
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
I agree
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by BadBradley: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Wolfeye:

You need to shift your brain from nollywood to understand life.

A village mountain goat has achieved more than your generation by virtue of being able to think better.

People who do drugs including Indian helm have brain retardation and retrogression. This is a scientific fact. And you're one textbook example of this fact!

You haven't even grasp the discourse of this thread and what is being talked about and you're yapping about cluelessness. Let the devil take your soul and leave your wretched soul orbiting perpetually in the abyss of limbo.

You're the perfect example for the illustration of the sad life occasioned by hard drugs and Indian helm.

By the time you're able to discard drug use, your brain would have begun the slow process of regeneration.

What a waste of humanity!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by xavierx: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by InifinteXR: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Helps you relax in the hospital.

Always try to be Precise

grin grin you be mad man

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by DedeNkem: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
A woman who smokes doesn't care much about her health.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by samtol4(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
Well said, however you did not answer the question
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by JustCruise(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
As a smoker I won't want my girl to smoke too. I think one smoker is enough for the family.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
i try to balance people pros and cons the smoking is a con so if her pro outweigh her cons then yes if not no
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:01am On Feb 17, 2021
BadBradley:
Fauck the health risk!!! A girl who smokes is predisposed to be in the circle of armed robbers, street skanks and society's reprobates!

She will be wild and out and swirling out of control.

Na only damaged, hormonally obscured men go fit marry smoking ladies

Haba!
Not like that o!
You are a riot.
Lolz

Smoking is not for the rejects of the society.

Met s lady who smokes like a chimney. Hubby is an engineer and doesn't smoke.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by karnap(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=Lilpen3758 post=99112192]grin grin grin smoking nuisance; D
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by EUEA: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
am not a guy bt am gonna say sometin a guy should not marry a lady who smokes2 when he himself dont smoke cuse it has so many demerits like for health:it can lead to mentala disorder, for role model:she's asually gonna give birth so if d kids see's her smoking dey asually gonna learn it also bcuse d mother is d most closeth to her child nd is their mom.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by oblaak(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Penboy:
For asking this question, I need throwaway you in side red sea.

We never handle normal ladies finish, na lady wey dey smoke you wan marry.
And what’s wrong if a lady smokes?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin grin sense u no get

U be big Afakulu.

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Crypto4life:
I will not o, for the sake of my health and my unborn kids. moreover smokers especially weed smoker will do anything to get a wrap, if ur babe dey smoke Igbo, don't ever get broke or else her Toto go suffer for dealers hand.
when I was schooling in ekpoma ..the first lodge I rented there was this family house opposite my lodge and there was a guy staying there with his dad and mom.the bros dropped out of school in his second yr cos of heavy addiction to marijuinna.sometimes If d guy has no money he will beat up his dad and collect d dad's money to buy weed .he was dat addicted.if u see him ehn he is a walking skeleton.sometimes if d beatings of his dad is too much the other students in the area will beat him up or call d police on him.we used to call him kolo menta grin..d guy was so addicted to weed grin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
EUEA:
am not a guy bt am gonna say sometin a guy should not marry a lady who smokes2 when he himself dont smoke cuse it has so many demerits like for health:it can lead to mentala disorder, for role model:she's asually gonna give birth so if d kids see's her smoking dey asually gonna learn it also bcuse d mother is d most closeth to her child nd is their mom.
it does not even make sense as a guy if u a non smoker and u with a woman who is a heavy smoker.i mean u trying to be healthy and ur better is killing herself puffing away.if any health problem should occur as a result of her habit who do u think they will blame? If a smoker is marrying a fellow smoker I can understand.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Warlord2014(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
can't wait to watch her puff the smoke through her kunchas.... I have Facebook account for sale.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Lilpen3758: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

U be big Afakulu.
wetin be afakulu? grin
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by EUEA: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2021
lefulefu:
it does not even make sense as a guy if u a non smoker and u with a woman who is a heavy smoker.i mean u trying to be healthy and ur better is killing herself puffing away.if any health problem should occur as a result of her habit who do u think they will blame? If a smoker is marrying a fellow smoker I can understand.
dey re gonna blame d man cuse he wasn't able to talk her out of d habits nd he didn't pray abt it to God for Him to handle d matter
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wetin be afakulu? grin
Ask my Yoruba friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.