Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36178 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Carlylepneuma: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
#StopShaShakillings #StopOyoMassacre
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Derare(f): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
God forbid �
which one is Godforbid again undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by gassbee: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Suicide mission
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by simplesearch: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why smoke when you can get the Holy Spirit to give you the peace of God that passes all understanding. Everyone in the habit of smoking have one troubled spot or more in their life beyond their control, and the only known temporary route of escape is either through smoking or drinking or indulgence in some other wild ventures. Come to Jesus, receive the HolyGhost and the prince of peace will calm your stormy life with peace unspeakable for which cigarette will become an abhorrence to you.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Splitmind: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Starhearts:

Lie kill u dere
My wife smoke like mad

Where is the lie?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by joshepade(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
Self deceit.
What's in your head that it's only smoking that can clear?
You don't allow your wife do what you don't want to see in your kids... Kids are closer to their mother, you know!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by clint16(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
blackpanthar:
Well, it depends

on
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by clint16(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
nah
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Peterodion49(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yes y not she is a human being so can change her not that she is bad na
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by olisaEze(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
The mouth odour no go be here o, how we wan take kiss? If na marijuana matter, for d sake of my kids safety I no fit gree. Make she for no use pampers moni go cure jonsing one early morning. Abeg akant fit shout biko! grin
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Derare:

You can't be drinking and expect the other not to do the same.dem no dey do am anywhere...

The second reply is exactly what I was expecting to hear from you.oh jare
I no longer drink. even if I am still drinking, I won't marry a lady who drink.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by OgwuEgo: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Never.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by LikeAking: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
I will marry her.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Taylordedon(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
A smoking lady is the real mad cruise
I cannot ask for more
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Kirchoffs: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nothing bad in smoking whether weed or cigarette it'sall good for me....I see nothing bad in it though
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Bigredmachine: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young..

I hate anyone who smokes... Why then would I consider marrying someone who will die young... It's a big No for me
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Liposure: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
A lady that smokes is a huge turn off for me even if she's well behaved. I prefer she drinks occasionally.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by jonneljonn(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
never
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by thuxzwda1: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.

Do you smoke?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
No I can't, This kind of woman go dey violent and aggressive for house o... She go dey beat her husband. grin
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by beehivedata(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
NO
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by YoungAncient1: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
I can't stand the smell, also, I can't wrap my head around why people engage in ventures that don't benefit spiritually, mentally, physically or even emotionally
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by bluefilm: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
My answer is NO

That's one clear sign to identify an ASHAWO for Naija.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
The mod the put this on fp smokes for sure
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Babisha10(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
For what
I no fit
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by bizhop01: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
I can't even keep her as casual friend not to talk of wife.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
I believe smokers should date each other
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by West2019(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
If she have money no prb
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
tobechi74:
Does smoking have an effect on foetus
yes it does
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Tribalism123(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
If she slams well, why not!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by BadBradley: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking defines a person's social circles and croud!

Smoking also predisposes someone to certain certain kind of life styles and choices and habits and relationships.

You probably smoke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.