Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77893 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Mindlog: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
majorbravo:

I honestly don’t think he was referring to a catholic priesthood. He mentioned visiting a spiritualist who warned him about women (most likely some prophet in a bush or riverside). He also says something about women not entering certain places with menstrual blood (which suggests Old Testament beliefs).
I’d say he most likely wanted to be a chief priest of some sort or white garment prophet.

Chief Priest! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by greypencils: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,
Better go and get your own house.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ogawisdom(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

you are not grown up until u are able to rent your own apartment

now calm down n go and wash the sheet, its their house n they can have sex anywhere they like.

thank God they are kind enough to give u shelter

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by cyrusmillz: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise

Bro, No offence but you really are the stupid one here. You need to deal with every personal emotional issues you have going on. And most importantly, you need to get laid ....It's really telling on you ... No jokes.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by litaninja(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
The "sorry excuse of so called men and women" have their own spaces and as such control what goes on there. You do same.

Gang90:

I have made up my mind and from tomorrow, you will understand that I'm not a refugee or a helpless person, I made my decision not becuase of the rash reviews I'm getting here from sorry excuse of so called men and women who don't understand the moral and spiritual implications of sex, if people chose to work in a hotel those people are not me, whether their secretions taste like honey and vanilla is non of my business, but I have said what I have said personally I can't take that, if you like go and build a sex house for couples that's your business as for me, I said these things disgusts me and the only thing stopping me from doing what I got to is few hours to tomorrow.

I know what to do, there are limits to the things I can take and when you look at it closely the one mostly in need of help may not be the one you presume, hopefully I will update you
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why so much emphasis on your brother's wife, I can see the hatred you have for her. It is either you wash the sheets buy another one or you leave their house. Simple

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by gilsunk: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oga stop being childish, what if you work in an hotel, a cleaning company, or even as a laundry man. You could reach a number of customers, rather than telling us how your brother bleeped his wife
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by majorbravo: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Osashalom:

Op, having looked deep through your write up, the problem is not that they had sex in your room, the problem is still not that she didn't wash the bedsheets but the problem actually is that you hate your brother's wife. If the hatred is removed I am sure you won't be angry over anything here at all. Finally my advice to you is love your brother's wife as you will love your sister,

The OP said there were some issues with pumping machine this time of year due to underground water table or something and that he helps them fetch water from a 25 foot deep well. It’s possible there was no water in the house before his arrival (plus they weren’t even expecting him) and here he is blaming his brother’s wife. Why would they even wash the bedsheet when he was already at the door knocking. He says he left in the afternoon to give them time and that if she had washed the bedsheet then it would have dried up by the time he got back home in the evening. They probably didn’t even know where he went when he left the house or how soon he was going to return. This OP just hates his brother’s wife period.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by litaninja(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
How very entitled of you. Bro, make your own way in life.

Gang90:

Lol at 26, the right thing to do in Igboland is to share the late father's properties among the boys, I never cared a lot about all those things especially when my brother had most times, taken his responsibilities as a father since my father's passing, I can always ask for my share of my fathers properties any day any time, well I had never looked that way becuase I believe I can make a name for myself but not when my peace is threatened and people making me feel like a liability just becuase I'm spending a temporal phase in my brother's house

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by litaninja(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why would it be abnormal for a couple that either pays the rent or owns the house to want to have sex in ANY part of that house??

lefulefu:
why would they have sex in ur room?
even if its your brothers house dont they have a master bedroom?
or is it that its only a single room apartment and u sharing the room with your brother and his wife?
Its kinder weird u washing the bedsheet that both ur brother and his wife had sex in
a normal lady would object to such and pick up the used bedsheet after sex
if u can afford renting ur own place i would advice u get ur own place cos i believe both of them shagging in ur room is giving you a hint to pack out of the house
No normal couple does that

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by gilsunk: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oga stop being childish, what if you work in an hotel, a cleaning company, or even as a laundry man. You could reach a number of customers with this post, rather than telling us how your brother bleeped his wife
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by litaninja(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oshey Houseboy. They'd employ a maid to sort all those out in less than a week. Next??

Gang90:

This is why you could remain poor becuase you think family is that way, do you think I'm a liability and I make no contribution, I told him today I will be travelling tomorrow and he really feel it cause he knows my use, don't think everyone is a liability, running small errand like washing cars, fetching water, doing type setting and most office work are things I do for him, you think i won't be missed lol, calm your pride every family is different
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by SuperStarBabe(f): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
You seem to be too strict and too easily irritated, this is your brother and his wife that used your bedroom, and its their house. Take it easy o, you can sleep without bedsheet if its too late to buy a new one or spread your wrapper on the bed.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by adieora(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Go and get your own house. Ungrateful cow. Your brother's wife disgust you. Silly 26 year old.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by litaninja(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
LMAO. If i be your brother, you'd be packing out right now.

Gang90:

My brother gave me money to buy the bedsheet and pillow, now I no longer have any pillow, that's no issue this is different, she had two pillow initially but when I bought my two she disposed off her own, she took one first, and when I travelled she collected the other one, the bedsheet used to be two, when one gets dirty I wash the other and use but last week she collected the second one and yesterday now this happened
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by melaninpop: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise

Your mate no de get house? Is she stupid ....is she stupid? You that is not stupid go and get your own place. You are a very strict person yet you are squatting. At your age you should be staying on your own.
If she is stupid, your brother is more stupid cos she didn't sleep with herself..... Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by DECENCY3: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Everything didn't start from the sex in your room as you said:

From the onset, you didn't like that woman.

You've not had sex and you didn't catch them red handed having sex, how did you conclude it was sex?

What if they were having normal couple discussion/planning?

That woman left her family to be married to your brother so STOP THE HATE. She is someone's daughter. If you have a sister and her brother in-law tells you your sister disgusts him, how will you feel?

If you can't stand her sight or she disgusts you, leave that house and give her peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by loswhite(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,
Your brothers wife look disgusting to you.....smh. oga go and rent your own house foolish boy

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Neddyogu(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
U just have some sort of misguided notion that u are better than ur sister-in-law and that makes her unacceptable to your lordship. Newsflash: you are in her home and if u're not comfortable with someone having sex with her spouse in a room in her house, hit the road Jimbo. Screw u!

Wayre jus full dis nairaland shaa

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Parkac(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
From the write up and the responses from the Op up to this point, it's either he's gay or living with a serious psychological/mental issue.

If it's the first, expand your horizon and discover yourself.

If the second, talk to someone more knowledgeable and get help from a professional. Mental health is serious and if not taken care of can be catastrophic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by DavSagacity(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
merieam16:
Sleep on the floor or is d floor also disgusting
Dont mind the guy Jare. everything disgust him. As if he is angel Michael
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nwereonye124(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Remember say na person house u dey o. U don't need to complain about this little issues
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by 1Hover1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'ts obvious you don't like your brother's wife, so much that it shows. They have given you the hint that it's time for you to bounce!

You should stop complaining though, she isn't your househelp nor does she report/defer to you.

It's her house don't forget and she can do it anyhow she wants to... Your brother isn't complaining, neither should you. Mind you, you don't own that room. If they want to use it, they can use it at will. With little or no notice to you.

Get out of the house, rent your own apartment! Stop whinning!

This is the reason most young couple prefer not to allow family members stay with them.

Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by random85: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
thats one of those things ,u just have to make yourself comfortable and move on
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Komu1048(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

This is revenge time, this year na revenge for me. Carry olosho come house, knack am for their room. Everywhere stew, dem talk I talk my own. Nothing spoil
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by nams77: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse
Abeg make we hear word!
Disgust KO, strange ni.

Sleep on the floor/sitting room or rent a hotel

Wash the sheets or burn them and get new ones.

Stop whining like a baby. Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by baganas: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I will suffer for what I believe in an no one will contaminate my life whether I have my own house or not rather it will give me the push I need, I'd better be sleeping in goat shit
Yet you are a product of that secretion you despise this much. Just some 26 years ago. Stop this I hate strangers bulshit. If you re respectful your brother's wife is your in-law, a member of your family.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
GodisFirst:

Hello dear, I don't expect her to have the strength to wash the sheets immediately but to remove and possibly replace them after the sex knowing fully well that someone knocked at the door when you were in and the person will come back afterwards. you can as well say it is not a mistake if she had left her inner where there because it is her husband's house.
Today there are so many evils around, ritualist go after women's inner wears and any thing that has their body fluids. What if the young man is into such - like the so called Yahoo boys?

No doubt the young man has some issues to be addressed. He really needs help to overcome that. At 26 I think he is a bit at the extreme, but if you are matured, you need to understand this and find a way to help him.

Wtf are you even on about? How are you sure the fluids belong to a woman? Does he know the kind of sex his brother is into? You people can’t even think about anything without assumption.
This that rituals bla bla bla. The woman and his brother are EQUALLY responsible for staining those sheets. All other crap you people are spewing here doesn’t matter.
The re.tarded op is looking for a reason to hate his brother’s wife instead of trying his best to geddifokouta their house.
Everybody has a complain or two when the live with someone but the blame can’t be going to one person when two people performed the act.

Woman this, woman that. The man has hands and a brain to know the sheets were stained too!!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by nams77: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon
You are just one big cry baby.

I give up for your matter

Pls don't quote me. I don't need the drama
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Bbbwings: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kingdemu:
I pray that after you wash the sheets, she comes tomorrow again to masturbate and squirt on it. Go and get your own house
grin grin
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse

Oga you never get problem you just dey rant.
So you no get blanket or any other makeshift clothing you can put on it? WORSESTILL remove and use one of the curtains as bedsheet.
All this rubbish complain no go solve anything.
Only thing painful is how you are hitting so hard on the woman and not your re.tarded brother.
I guess she also cleans the shit outa your anuses and mops the entire house after both of you.
Na una househelp na, Na why e dey pain you say she get guts to leave mess wey she and your brother follow create.

You and your brother both of una no get sense.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I have no problem with her washing it, I only said they did whatever they did around 2:40 while I dropped my bag in the leaving room and left coming back around 4:30 of which if it were washed then it won't dry, that she could have made the room and wash the bed sheet then since the sun was still up by then, how can I even if want to wash it, wash it by 4:30 it won't dry, tomorrow I will sort it out but since she had time then she could have washed it.

Who is holding your stvpid brother’s Hand from making the room.
I wish say I sabi this woman wey you dey talk about.
Arrant rubbish. Na the woman I blame sha...because she go dey worship your brother like Mumu wey go make you feel say you too Na your slave she be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.