Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77904 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse
you are a baby, very immature fellow

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Badadvisor: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
PAWG:
My guy’s bro had sex with his babe in his room and they left poop smeared on the sheets cheesy

I wan laugh die
I swear laugh wan kill me cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Rushna27:
bro u funny oooo.. Kai!!! under d roof wia u take shelter u hate d woman of f house dis much. if she wants u out of dat house she wud ave done dat but here u are showing aw hateful ur mind is towards her. fine, wot happened in dat room is wrong knowing someone else's occupies dia but dat does not stops u from doing d needful. u can't touch it den get a dry cleaner to do d job.. sleep on d couch in d living room.. den plan on leaving d house asap..... just Kip ur ego and hatred inside ur brief case....

So simple for you to say, lol, if she wants me out lol, as if I had been staying here all my life, why do some of you women not understand your limits, same way if I want her not to step her foot in my family house she won't and heaven will not fall, is she the only one that has right to some space.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
chccho:

thunder fire u and that your yeye culture!!! So u are still here defending your emptiness? U just displayed your follisheness to over 20,000 people online if u don't know. Shameless entitled squatter!!!
That was yesterday, I was a shameless squatter in my brothers house because I wished they washed the bedsheet, I keep clean, but today, I'm a free born with great destiny

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
debbydams:
Wetin we no see for NL oo grin
somebody will now marry op and be making her life miserable. I reject for people i know

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Mindlog: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Greyworld:

Bros I insist that guy is mental but not just roaming yet. His statements lacks logic.

God rejected him as a priest before his mission began. I sent my first 18years of my life Rev. sisters and priest. Even the strictest of them all Never had such hateful tendencies. Not even the former Rector at the minor seminary.

From the point of mental health, I feel for him because living with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder is draining but can be managed when professional help is sought.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by chccho(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

That was yesterday, I was a shameless squatter in my brothers house because I wished they washed the bedsheet, I keep clean, but today, I'm a free born with great destiny
Go n eat shit
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Rushna27(f): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

So simple for you to say, lol, if she wants me out lol, as if I had been staying here all my life, why do some of you women not understand your limits, same way if I want her not to step her foot in my family house she won't and heaven will not fall, is she the only one that has right to some space.
I hope ur pride brings u far in life... don't be humble and achieve wot u ave set to achieve.. be crying over used bedding.... Mtcheeeeeewwwww...
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2021
chccho:

Go n eat shit
Well God has to say that First becuase my motivation does not come from outside but from within, I reject being a refugee or or being squatted as you think, you don't know...
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by mashad(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2021
You are still living under your brother roof. Please no complain
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Go rent your own house brother
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Revolution001: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Trash the bedspread and get a new one. Or must you continue using the same bedspread?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by GodisFirst: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I have a spare bedsheet here which I usually wash and keep, about a week ago she collected the washed one, okay, last week I washed this one, twice, she knows that I'm a neat freak, I wash my bedsheet at least twice a week, but now she took the spare one, my brother gave me money to buy another set of bedsheet and two pillow, she had her own pillows but at one time she took one of my pillows, I did not complain then she took the second one, no complaints, last week she took the spare bedsheet, today she made out in my room and left the room scattered and did nothing it, my brother had warned her to stop attacking me, I'm a really quite person, I don't complain but this is not cool at all

Bro, if what you stated here is the true picture of the events, I can tell you that she is doing it deliberately to get you angry and leave the house for her.
So work towards leaving that house, unfortunately, she is already your brother's wife.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by AceRoyal: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise

If you cannot respect your brother's wife then you have no respect for your brother.
You have been publicly insulting his wife out of pure hatred.
You have big psychological and emotional issues.
At 26 you're very immature and lack emotional intelligence.
You should work on yourself.
You wanted to be a priest yet you have no love, respect or tolerance for people. You're so judgemental and feel so self righteous/sanctimonious while your heart is filled with so much hate and bile.
You maybe a grown up but you need to develop emotionally and psychologically.

If you were my younger Bro and I stumbled upon this thread, heaven knows I'll deal with you squarely.
You're a very immature and disgusting person!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Agbebakun22: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse

So we should come and beat ur bro or what abeg if u no fit wash am abeg move out no be u get the house at least u no be small boy again to stay on e own.. Yen yen yen
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bmaks: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Thanks for the encouragement, that's exactly what I started doing since yesterday, lets see whose life will really be affected without the other, maybe the next person that will stay with them will be totally a saint who will lick their after sex sheet

God will continue to guide, prosper and protect you! Your glory will not be covered in Jesus name.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by skyblue4real(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Go and hustle, that is a strong massage
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by harmony75: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

If my brother was with a strange woman what I did is what I will do, I didn't sleep in the bed yesterday and they will end up washing it themselves, cause me I'm not taking it, Marty first before you understand the meaning of happy married life lol, I have no problem If they are happy or not, I only said at this point I can't take this, take to the bank that's me
guy calm down and learn you're too arrogant pls calm down you're with your brother yes you will learn somethings that can also help you in your own marriage when the time comes �
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Osashalom: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.
Op, having looked deep through your write up, the problem is not that they had sex in your room, the problem is still not that she didn't wash the bedsheets but the problem actually is that you hate your brother's wife. If the hatred is removed I am sure you won't be angry over anything here at all. Finally my advice to you is love your brother's wife as you will love your sister,

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Osashalom:

Op, having looked deep through your write up, the problem is not that they had sex in your room, the problem is still not that she didn't wash the bedsheets but the problem actually is that you hate your brother's wife. If the hatred is removed I am sure you won't be angry over anything here at all. Finally my advice to you is love your brother's wife as you will love your sister,
You had looked through everything but saw me through your view, this stuff disgust me, this got nothing to do with love or hate, my girlfriend once asked if I should ever help her wash her pants, I told her as far as your two hands works that's not happening, people are different
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2021
harmony75:
guy calm down and learn you're too arrogant pls calm down you're with your brother yes you will learn somethings that can also help you in your own marriage when the time comes �
And one very thing I have learnt is that it disgust some people to sleep in a an after sex sheet, no body is an island, and nobody is empty, so we all learn everyday, I maybe Arrogant but that doesn't not mean nothing can be learnt from me
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2021
AceRoyal:

If you cannot respect your brother's wife then you have no respect for your brother.
You have been publicly insulting his wife out of pure hatred.
You have big psychological and emotional issues.
At 26 you're very immature and lack emotional intelligence.
You should work on yourself.
You wanted to be a priest yet you have no love, respect or tolerance for people. You're so judgemental and feel so self righteous/sanctimonious while your heart is filled with so much hate and bile.
You maybe a grown up but you need to develop emotionally and psychologically.

If you were my younger Bro and I stumbled upon this thread, heaven knows I'll deal with you squarely.
You're a very immature and disgusting person!
I prefer a 1000 slap than what you expect to be so common to you, this is me my brother can discipline but If i can't discipline him cause he pay the rent, where is the justice, I had respected him enough to stay up through the night and I will also take all the advice I'm getting here, so it all good
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Messiah123: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2021
you are a pussy boy if I was there I would have gladly wash the sheets for you there's nothing there you have to man up you are not a child in the nearest future you will have a wife.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2021
You keep saying the same thing over again.Take the damn sheet to the dry cleaner and move on.You have a reason from creating this thread and despite all opinion and ideas given to solve your problem you keep taking the issue like something serious.....You will end up using the same spoon they used after having MouthAction abi you go burn the spoon too.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2021
bmaks:

God will continue to guide, prosper and protect you! Your glory will not be covered in Jesus name.

I don't even know if I should say Amen becuase if my brother which I know could have be carried away, cause, he had been drinking that same yesterday, did that with same intention these people here are saying which I know he didn't cause if I confront my brother on that he will wash the bedsheet but I know I'm not staying with them forever but this morning I told him I will be travelling for a meeting, he don't seem okay with that he seem to observe that I'm up to spnething, but I'm a grown up.

But I got start somewhere being a man rulling my own world.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Pwhitelaw:
You keep saying the same thing over again.Take the damn sheet to the dry cleaner and move on.You have a reason from creating this thread and despite all opinion and ideas given to solve your problem you keep taking the issue like something serious.....You will end up using the same spoon they used after having MouthAction abi you go burn the spoon too.
I'm leaving the damn house, they should wash the damn sheet when they are good
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by GodisFirst: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:
How's is it a mistake on her part?
1.. How many ladies will have the strength to do laundries after sex with their loved one?

2... You think if they know he's coming back same day, They'll have sex in his room? What happens to informing them (or the brother) that you're coming on Valentine's day? After all, it's not his house so he should give head's up

3... It's their room also(the bed, space and all) and they might decide to do something exciting, away from their matrimonial room, believing fully well that he won't return that day. How are you sure the intention of the wife isn't to wash it and arrange the room after she's rested or regained strength?

From all I can deduce, he dislikes(or even hates) the wife thus he's not putting himself on her shoes that's why he's putting all blame on the wife. Heck he even says he cooks his own food in the house and sees his brother's wife as a stranger. If that doesn't tells you the main issues he had instead of the bedsheets brouhaha he's brandishing about, then I hope you see it now.

Hello dear, I don't expect her to have the strength to wash the sheets immediately but to remove and possibly replace them after the sex knowing fully well that someone knocked at the door when you were in and the person will come back afterwards. you can as well say it is not a mistake if she had left her inner where there because it is her husband's house.
Today there are so many evils around, ritualist go after women's inner wears and any thing that has their body fluids. What if the young man is into such - like the so called Yahoo boys?

No doubt the young man has some issues to be addressed. He really needs help to overcome that. At 26 I think he is a bit at the extreme, but if you are matured, you need to understand this and find a way to help him.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Greyworld:

No offence but that dude sounds evil demented and cursed. You can't hate your brother's wife and still live with them.

To imagine he said he wanted to be a priest "off" me. No wonder God rejected him.

I just weak for his matter
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by JLM(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2021
From the number of the word "disgusting" you have used here, about a room in a house that is not your own, I am led to strongly believe, you actually NEVER liked that your brother's wife.

In fact I put it to you that you have absolute hatred for that lady. It has got nothing to do with bedsheets. You can argue with your conscience, but that's the only truth I see here. For you to bring this to nairaland, and from all the strong expressions you have used here, even calling her "strange", you don't get along with her, especially in your mind. You need to plan to move out.

Personally I don't know why many women probably out of desperation marry into families where they are not wanted. It's better mother's should look for wives for their sons, so that they will love and accept the lady.

I have a son so I am really worried about all this. I would prefer to stay away from my son and his family completely if he insists on marrying someone I don't like, than punish the lady with hatred and all these inlaw gimmicks. Please just plan to move out.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=GodisFirst post=99085208][/quote]
You are right, can we move on, I had told my brother today I'm travelling tomorrow can we stop talk about this already
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by cybriz82(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,

Who bought d bedsheet?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2021
JLM:
From the number of the word "disgusting" you have used here, about a room in a house that is not your own, I am led to strongly believe, you actually NEVER actually liked that your brother's wife.

In fact I put it to you that you have absolute hatred for that lady. It has got nothing to do with bedsheets. You can argue with your conscience, but that's the only truth I see here. For you to bring this to nairaland, from all you expressions, you don't get along with her, especially in your kind. You need to plan to move out.

Personally I don't know why many women probably out of desperation marry into families where they are not wanted. It's better mother's should look for wives for their son's, so that they will love and accept the lady.

I have a son so I am really worried about all this. I would prefer to stay away from my son and his family completely if he insists on marrying someone I don't like, than punish the lady with hatred and all these inlaw gimmicks. Please just plan to move out.

Who is talking about like, love or hate, I know what disgusts me and as far as she keeps it that way, nothing is changing my views

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.